BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 77 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is CHS strong, or Syosset weak? surprising upset.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hhe great game - i think not - blown out - they are not very good
Some great game on the docket for today
Li
Quot v Nport
Cold spring Harbor v Syo
HHHW v Calvert
SE V HHHE
WM V Sachem N
Lindy v Floyd

west
Hen Hud v Pville
Yorktown v Mahopac (Mahopac lost to Nport by 2)

I think Calvert Hall scheduled the wrong Hills team. 19-3 ?, way to represent Section 11. I think Brentwood would have played it closer.

Suffolk A! Toughest league in the country.

The 8th grade early recruit (commit) had 6 & 4 in his first High School Game.
10 points in his first ever varsity start. Could you imagine what he would do against lesser competition.
He plays in Suffolk A, the toughest league out there.
His 8th grade club team would beat many of the teams in the league.

Exciting. How old is he?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't view CSH Syosset outcome as an upset. They always play tight games. Both are supposed to be very good this year. Time will tell...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is HHHW that bad this year? That was a beating by a midlevel Baltimore school?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

both teams are strong, always a fun to watch since they know each other well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is HHHW that bad this year? That was a beating by a midlevel Baltimore school?

To be fair, Calvert Hall is a very good team. Extremely deep roster full of D1 commits. Not a good showing by HHW though.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's very good. I've seen him play for years. He's always been bigger than all the other kids his age. I get this early commit thing here. He played on national TV with Spallina's Orange Crush team. Tambroni isn't exactly taking a flyer here. He will be just like the other Irish Penn State commit from Syosset. But please stop with the Suffolk A talk. N. Babylon. William Floyd. Copiague. Brentwood. Lindenhurst. Longwood. Pat Med. Hardly Suffolk County lacrosse royalty. 6 and 4 against N. Babylon? He's going to be a star. But let's keep some perspective here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't view CSH Syosset outcome as an upset. They always play tight games. Both are supposed to be very good this year. Time will tell...

Agreed - CSH is IL NIKE #10 Regionally and #24 Nationally (both should be higher next week) so I do not think that they can "upset" anybody, they are very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't HHHW bring in a new head coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they brought in former Port Washington coach. 91 connection.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's very good. I've seen him play for years. He's always been bigger than all the other kids his age. I get this early commit thing here. He played on national TV with Spallina's Orange Crush team. Tambroni isn't exactly taking a flyer here. He will be just like the other Irish Penn State commit from Syosset. But please stop with the Suffolk A talk. N. Babylon. William Floyd. Copiague. Brentwood. Lindenhurst. Longwood. Pat Med. Hardly Suffolk County lacrosse royalty. 6 and 4 against N. Babylon? He's going to be a star. But let's keep some perspective here.

Totally agree with most of this, but lets not degrade Suffolk A either. The top half of Suffolk A is as competitive as it gets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset has gone 4-7 vs. CSH since 2005. You can ignore the A-B-C distinction amongst nassau's best teams... surprisingly irrelevant in terms of outcome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree with most of this, but lets not degrade Suffolk A either. The top half of Suffolk A is as competitive as it gets.

I'm degrading who Bay Shore is playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syosset very weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nice win over LB by Lynbrook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol ..no they didn't ..that is too funny..I guess it's easy to figure out who is running the team and what the stats will look like..probably set some public school records . Watch out bad teams the scores will get very ugly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syosset very weak.

Certainly can't determine that from the CSH game. It was a one goal game the entire time . Wasn't final score 11-10? Could have gone either way . Last night saw two completely evenly matched teams with a lot of penalties being taken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's was the score of the game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol ..no they didn't ..that is too funny..I guess it's easy to figure out who is running the team and what the stats will look like..probably set some public school records . Watch out bad teams the scores will get very ugly

Is it not the same guy ? Head Coach T.R., last year was N.H.who was there for years. Well he is nominally the head coach but maybe not running the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed - CSH is IL NIKE #10 Regionally and #24 Nationally (both should be higher next week) so I do not think that they can "upset" anybody, they are very good

CSH got beaten at the 4 way scrimmage Peuqa and WI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it was said earlier before the games started you can break the league down into 1/3rds. Top 1/3rd lights out (starters to bench through JV). Middle third lacks depth needs to pull up players. Bottom third gets kids from gym class with a few exceptions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset Rudes, not Braves... Home of the gimmie, I'll take and never a please or a thank you. How about takin a little piece of humble pie...losing to a little boarder line private school...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laughing at what the Syo parents must be feeling.

I bet they were totally respectful and perfect ladies and gentlemen especially in a close game with penalties.

yeesh!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good games

LI
GC v 'Pequ (GC has a heck of a schedule)
Rocky Pt v SWR (everyone is talking about underclassmen lets see the ones here do today)
Islip Vs West Babys

Westchester
Mamo v Brxvill

Tomorrow has some good games too but more telling is the games between the bottom 1/3
brebntwood v Middle Country
Copiague v North Baby
Longwood V Pat Med

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks GC dad for the schedule. Heck of a schedule is right 0-3 after today 0-4 after weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks GC dad for the schedule. Heck of a schedule is right 0-3 after today 0-4 after weekend

hey chuck wagon I don't have a kid at GC, Ive been listing games I thought are good or SMH at for about two years now. I add some commentary every once in a while. I don't discriminate I think I tell it like it is. Sorry if you don't like it.

now for facts, yes they will probably be 0-4 but tested and that will help come league. som,etimes you worry about national ranking sometimes you think about states other times you just need to get through league and LI.

Heck never thought Smith West would only beat Huntingtopn by 1. you never know that is why you play the games!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Syo is in trouble. Parents fighting with coaches, boosters and admin. Internal issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Syo is in trouble. Parents fighting with coaches, boosters and admin. Internal issues.

All true, the trump people and the Bernie people are pepper spraying each other at the games and the AD has all the e-mails on his private server - come on people don't you have better things to talk about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All true, the trump people and the Bernie people are pepper spraying each other at the games and the AD has all the e-mails on his private server - come on people don't you have better things to talk about?
w's the kid on the USA team, and the kid going to Hopkins?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fine give schedule. no need to tell us GC has tough schedule. 0-3 Like i said lost today. I guess now they are ready for the sisters of the blind in the league schedule they play. Lets see how much they run up the scores in those games for stat time so they can say how good they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obama is doing the cha-cha dance with various communists. Can we talk about that???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All close games vs 'A' class big schools. Not a lot of teams have the balls to play that schedule. Get a life, Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Played GC today, very good team, just a boring game to watch when they have the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feel like I am talking to Ted Cruz. You lose the game come in second and say you won because it was close. You lost period there is no but. Except for GC parents because it is always someone else's fault. What is the excuse for yesterday ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC good enough to lose. Don't have they playmakers from 4-5 years ago. that's ok. trophies for all, right??? Bernie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice, True don't see any 8th graders brought up to Varsity (maybe though) so pipeline is not what is use to be. Only a matter of time before you start hearing the yelling from parents. Watch now we will be told they could not work out a good deal so the good 8th graders went to privates
Bob Barker???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TR saw some writing on the wall at SYO.
Good for him and his kids to go another direction.

Team / parent dynamic will be a sump this year.
Will be horrific to be on the sidelines watching the parents.

Or maybe the beginnings of a new reality TV show on Spike- Real Lax Parents of Syosset.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or maybe the beginnings of a new reality TV show on Spike- Real Lax Parents of Syosset.

We already got a taste of the Syosset parent nightmare behavior preseason. They were screaming, yelling, complaining, whining, and were just plain obnoxious. This was at a scrimmage. A silly scrimmage. Just....yuck. How embarrassing for the parents who actually know how to behave from that town. You people have your hands full.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or a reality show - "Pathetic Lives of Anonymous Posters" (how to feel better about yourself by knocking other) TR moved on so should you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We already got a taste of the Syosset parent nightmare behavior preseason. They were screaming, yelling, complaining, whining, and were just plain obnoxious. This was at a scrimmage. A silly scrimmage. Just....yuck. How embarrassing for the parents who actually know how to behave from that town. You people have your hands full.

please be more specific, which scrimmage? I was at all three scrimmages and saw nothing like what you are describing.

Page 16 of 77 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard