BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7th grade/8th grade kids. In the grand scheme of life, it doesnt matter what these kids do or who they play for in youth lacrosse. Most of these kids skill sets are what they are, some will work hard to get better, some will get by on talent alone. All that matters is they get better and have some fun.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade/8th grade kids. In the grand scheme of life, it doesnt matter what these kids do or who they play for in youth lacrosse. Most of these kids skill sets are what they are, some will work hard to get better, some will get by on talent alone. All that matters is they get better and have some fun.

Hopefully you are joking..I have held my kid back twice, working three jobs to send him to private school, spent thousands upon thousands on private lessons and more on club fees...It better get me a D1 coach knocking at my door soon! Fun is near the bottom of MY list!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax will be the 2021 champs this spring. Book it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question. What happened to the Madlax 2021 team that played NYPLL a couple years ago then disappeared for the last several years? Now they appear all the sudden again.

Before anyone has a nasty response I think the 2021's were a very skilled team and I welcome the competition back I just find it odd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question. What happened to the Madlax 2021 team that played NYPLL a couple years ago then disappeared for the last several years? Now they appear all the sudden again.

Before anyone has a nasty response I think the 2021's were a very skilled team and I welcome the competition back I just find it odd.

Well they where not 2021 several years ago they where part of a U11 group of two grades, or U9 group. And Madlax has turnover more then the other clubs. Because they have 3 tryouts a year to add kids. They have lots of turnover for sure but that can be a good thing as long as the better kids keep coming. And they do not fall in love with another club before they come to a Madlax tryout.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two years ago, NVYLL was age-based and had U9, U11, and U13 age groups. At that point, a lot of clubs had already gone to single year teams denoted by grade -- for those clubs, the 2021 teams played in U11AA and the 2022 teams played in U11A. Madlax, however, had not yet gone to single year teams. The Spring/Summer 2014 Madlax U11AA team -- which is the team you are thinking of -- had both 2021 and 2022 players on the team.

Last spring, when NVYLL moved to single year, grade-based age groups, Madlax did not yet move to single-year teams. The 2021s from that U11AA team "played up" in the 2020 division on combination Madlax 2020/2021 teams (some in AA, some in A). The 2022s from that U11AA team played in the 2022 division on a combination Madlax 2022/23 team. Madlax did not enter any teams in the 2021 or 2023 divisions because it was using combined age groups.

Now Madlax has moved to single year teams. So, the 2021s from that old U11AA team are playing in the 2021 division, and the 2022s from that old U11AA team are playing in the 2022 division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two years ago, NVYLL was age-based and had U9, U11, and U13 age groups. At that point, a lot of clubs had already gone to single year teams denoted by grade -- for those clubs, the 2021 teams played in U11AA and the 2022 teams played in U11A. Madlax, however, had not yet gone to single year teams. The Spring/Summer 2014 Madlax U11AA team -- which is the team you are thinking of -- had both 2021 and 2022 players on the team.

Last spring, when NVYLL moved to single year, grade-based age groups, Madlax did not yet move to single-year teams. The 2021s from that U11AA team "played up" in the 2020 division on combination Madlax 2020/2021 teams (some in AA, some in A). The 2022s from that U11AA team played in the 2022 division on a combination Madlax 2022/23 team. Madlax did not enter any teams in the 2021 or 2023 divisions because it was using combined age groups.

Now Madlax has moved to single year teams. So, the 2021s from that old U11AA team are playing in the 2021 division, and the 2022s from that old U11AA team are playing in the 2022 division.

What are you talking about? The NVYLL has NEVER had "single year, grade-based age groups". The NVYLL has always been two-year, AGE based divisions. Only the girls side has been grade based.

What has happened to Madlax? Their 2020 and 2021 teams are terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a mistake, meant to say NPYLL, not NVYLL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look out for Bitmore 2021. Picked up a lot of good players and making great strides.... Probably the biggest and scariest defense around

Definitely one of the dirtiest. One goon in particular. Beware when you play these dirtbags.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you talking about? The NVYLL has NEVER had "single year, grade-based age groups". The NVYLL has always been two-year, AGE based divisions. Only the girls side has been grade based.

What has happened to Madlax? Their 2020 and 2021 teams are terrible.

Perhaps previous poster talking about NYPLL

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw Bitmore play over at K.I. this fall. Decent team, lacks depth though. They do have a Pole (Def.) who is possibly the least disciplined player I have seen in quite some time. Cost the teams hard effort with silly man down penalties.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look out for Bitmore 2021. Picked up a lot of good players and making great strides.... Probably the biggest and scariest defense around

Definitely one of the dirtiest. One goon in particular. Beware when you play these dirtbags.

Your an idiot....This forum is absolutely useless... Bunch of scumbags looking to be funny only giving lacrosse an even worst reputation...Done with this terrible site. Absolutely no good comes from reading and or posting here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to call out a 12 to 13 yr old boy a goon. You do the lacrosse community a great service Here is a better one.. You are a fucktard....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to call out a 12 to 13 yr old boy a goon. You do the lacrosse community a great service Here is a better one.. You are a fucktard....

Cant we all just get along??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2021 will dominate this league, as it does with every age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like they did in Florida this December? Didn't the MADLAX Georgia Team beat them, amongst other Southern Teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2021 will dominate this league, as it does with every age group.

Surely the person who keeps posting these things on these threads can't actually be a Madlax person.

Anyway, I think the 2021 team deserves to be in the Elite division. I don't see them getting real close to GT or Hawks, but they will give them good games. I think their 2022's are a better team, relatively.

I see 3D and Roughriders are in the AA division, as is Rock. I guess that makes sense but 3D is at the same level of Madlax and I wonder if Roughriders didn't lose kids, because last Summer they played at a pretty high level at times (see Beachlax).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did Crabs 2021 chose not to participate in World Series of Youth Lacrosse Qualifier? They were runners up last year and now they don't even tryout. Weird.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax Capital 2020/2021 both got spanked in their own tournament this past weekend. So much for dominating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw Bitmore play over at K.I. this fall. Decent team, lacks depth though. They do have a Pole (Def.) who is possibly the least disciplined player I have seen in quite some time. Cost the teams hard effort with silly man down penalties.

If the number DELETED, I know this kid, he has the ability to be really good, just doesn't listen and most of the time plays out of control. I would not mention his name on a forum.
He needs a strong coach who could point him in the right direction on playing D under control.

**Are you a complete moron??? How about you name your kid so everyone can at him too..

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: DO NOT IDENTIFY PLAYERS
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did Crabs 2021 chose not to participate in World Series of Youth Lacrosse Qualifier? They were runners up last year and now they don't even tryout. Weird.

Because this year their 2021 team is loaded with holdbacks and if you take away the holdbacks they are not a strong team.

Ok, now we can wait for the Crab 2021 parents/fans to jump on here and say it isn't true, when we know it is. Some of us have seen their roster with dates of birth. You would be surprised the number of holdbacks. Just the Crabs way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax Capital 2020/2021 both got spanked in their own tournament this past weekend. So much for dominating.

What were the 2021 scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well now, that just reeks of Bitmore class!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot to a little.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot to a little.

Wow - you typed that image verification thing just to say that?

2021 Results from madlax madness:

Madlax 7, Lax Factory 3
C2C Richmond 11, Madlax 4
Crabs 6, Madlax 3
Crabs 9, C2C Richmond 2
Crabs 8, Lax Factory 2
C2C Richmond 6, Lax Factory 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax got worked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C2C-R is good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude. It's C2C Richmond. That is a disgrace losing to a team like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never heard of C2C Richmond!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s hear your predictions fellas:

Green Turtle vs Crabs = G.T. +2
Kooper’s vs Bethesda = BLC +1
FCA vs Looney’s = FCA +3
Hawks vs Bitmore = Hawks +3
Madlax vs Club Blue = Club Blue +2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the number DELETED, I know this kid, he has the ability to be really good, just doesn't listen and most of the time plays out of control. I would not mention his name on a forum.
He needs a strong coach who could point him in the right direction on playing D under control.

You might as well list his name....You have already done all but that.... How about we critique you on this site...Dirtbag

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: DO NOT IDENTIFY PLAYERS
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s hear your predictions fellas:

Green Turtle vs Crabs = G.T. +2
Kooper’s vs Bethesda = BLC +1
FCA vs Looney’s = FCA +3
Hawks vs Bitmore = Hawks +3
Madlax vs Club Blue = Club Blue +2

Looneys vs FCA = Looney +2
FCA 2021 team is really bad. The lost to Wolkpack in a scrimmage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C2C-R 2021 is legit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A legit B team.....beat Lax Factory by 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the World Series Qualifying tournaments in Charlotte and Maryland, who do you think might give Kooper's, Greene Turtle and Bethesda the biggest challenges in the East? Any of the teams in the East adding players just for a WSYL run?

In the South, I think PBR will have a fun game against 3D, but I'd expect PBR to prevail without it being too close. I think C2C will give Team Carolina a good game on the field, but I expect the scoreboard will be more lopsided. Not sure if any other teams in the South will be competitive, but who knows? I would think an all-star team from Atlanta would be competitive but no idea who WLF is.

Hope the kids have a fun time in any event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WLF is out Bradenton, FL a group started and run by Casey Powell. Some great athletes in that part of the state, but no idea the lax level they are at...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Mesa is better than what most expect, they have some very quality players. They should be able to hang in there with the Md teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are the two best teams from Npyll last year (Crabs and Hawks) not participating in the World Series of lacrosse?

If so, they "championship" just got a huge asterisk *.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are the two best teams from Npyll last year (Crabs and Hawks) not participating in the World Series of lacrosse?

Says you. You've got be in it to win it. If your not in it, then you've got no claim.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says you. You've got be in it to win it. If your not in it, then you've got no claim.

Crabs is not in it because it was a waste of time flying to Denver last year. THe competition was terrible other than Crush. Why fly all the way out there when you play all the good teams in spring and local summer tournaments?

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard