BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 77 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When was the last time Sayville lost to Connetquot? We ALWAYS beat Connetquot.

Does the new guy have a short leash? One crappy season perhaps?

I'm so very glad a few malcontents got their way and our dedicated coach was not retained. I'll make sure to tell you how happy I am for the change at the next street fair. You know who you are and so do I. You screwed our kids because you wanted to get your way.

is the football player still playing lax?

Yes, we have our full squad.

New coach, new players and a new offense. Things take time. No one is getting screwed. Connetquot is stacked. If Danowski was coaching they would still have lost. In two years when Connetquots studs are gone, it will shift. It has very little to do with the HS coach these days and more to do with the players' travel club coaches.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C'quot is the better team

I'm so very glad a few malcontents got their way and our dedicated coach was not retained. I'll make sure to tell you how happy I am for the change at the next street fair. You know who you are and so do I. You screwed our kids because you wanted to get your way.

I still carry a lot of anger for the decision makers and those who stoked the fires of change. But, that won't help the team going forward. Coach Doller is not coming back, we have to move on as he has. Don't blame every loss on new coach, that's not productive or fair. If you value the impact Coach Doller had on the program and the kids, continue to support Sayville lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connetquot is a VERY good team that will challenge to win A This year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New coach, new players and a new offense. Things take time. No one is getting screwed. Connetquot is stacked. If Danowski was coaching they would still have lost. In two years when Connetquots studs are gone, it will shift. It has very little to do with the HS coach these days and more to do with the players' travel club coaches.

Very much on point with the last comment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset with a convincing win over GC.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Syosset" Worst defensive group we've had in years

Held a pretty good GC team to three goals???? You are the controversial distraction so you keep your mouth shut and don't post about this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Syosset" Worst defensive group we've had in years

Held a pretty good GC team to three goals???? You are the controversial distraction so you keep your mouth shut and don't post about this team.

Stop your peacocking it's a long season and GC was pretty (soft) and not that good. The D as well as the entire team needs a great deal of work to compete against the more competitive and physical teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Islip almost beat Connetquot today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final was Connetquot 8 - Islip 6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Islip took their goalie out so last goal doesn t count. What happened to Connetquot? JV got beat up by Islip as well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Islip took their goalie out so last goal doesn t count. What happened to Connetquot? JV got beat up by Islip as well.

I was not at the game but will make an assumption here. Islip has a very good faceoff guy , if he won the majority the cquot D is not as strong as there O. Cquot offensive is great but if a team can control the ball and have more offensive position they could be in trouble. Just guessing here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Islip all around played well. Cquot had trouble getting their act together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinia lost to whitman - are they down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question what was GC football's record last year? Question what was GC Lacrosse record last year? Question what was GC baseball's record last year? And let's just throw BB in there too. Look it up and get back to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question what was GC football's record last year? Question what was GC Lacrosse record last year? Question what was GC baseball's record last year? And let's just throw BB in there too. Look it up and get back to me.

Who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC Boys Athletics Records last year:
Football 9-1 lost in playoffs
Lacrosse: Lost in Semi Finals
Baseball: lost in 1st round
Basketball: lost in quarter finals

Sounds like a REALLY bad season for all considered.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're only as good as your NEXT game, not your last one...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares?

ZERO Championships

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Graduated 15 kids. Still have talent. Whitman Goalie had 20 saves!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well I think the guy who said Garden City sports have been on the downside for the last 3-4 years does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last goal didn't count. Fantastic.
To be fair, Connetquot couldn't get rolling, but won ugly in the end. 8-6.
They beat Sayville and Syosset (scrimmage) easily, but had a tough time against a good Islip team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last goal didn't count. Fantastic.
To be fair, Connetquot couldn't get rolling, but won ugly in the end. 8-6.
They beat Sayville and Syosset (scrimmage) easily, but had a tough time against a good Islip team.

Good teams find ways to win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some great early season match ups on Saturday.

WI @ Chaminade
SE @ Pequa
SW @ GC
Sachem N @ Mamaroneck
Mahopac @ Nport
Harborfield @ Floyd

then a head scratcher
Longwood @ HHW

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fair enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connetquot is NO powerhouse! They wI'll be put first round of playoffs. Their record last year was bc they played a very weak schedule, they were in leagues.
Sayville will struggle and yes it will be bc they have a new coaches, new offense, weak defense. The new staff just doesn't have a winning mentally. X and O are just half the battle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
or the parity in lacrosse - as you see on the division 1 level every day now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connetquot is trash can barely even cradle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Sachem North this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores

Smithtown East over Massapequa 17-16

Chaminade over West Islip 11-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SE vs Pequa, was a classic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SE vs Pequa, was a classic.

Great game and payback, despite the horrible refs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a [lacrosse] he#d, and a loser. Again fun to watch great game,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very much on point with the last comment

Especially regarding Garden City.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC lost again today. Like I said earlier could be starting season 0-5 before getting first win. Offense is pathetic. Someone needs to tell coach when you are losing and there is only 6 min left in the game you need to go to the cage not work the ball around 5 times before getting a shot. But then again he doesn't have the talent like in the past so he actually has to do some coaching. Going to be a long 3 years in GC before things turn around. Nothing in the pipeline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC lost again today. Like I said earlier could be starting season 0-5 before getting first win. Offense is pathetic. Someone needs to tell coach when you are losing and there is only 6 min left in the game you need to go to the cage not work the ball around 5 times before getting a shot. But then again he doesn't have the talent like in the past so he actually has to do some coaching. Going to be a long 3 years in GC before things turn around. Nothing in the pipeline.

GC will be just fine, but thanks for caring. And the pipeline is pretty strong as well. The JV is 2-0 and blew out SW today at their place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was not the case with Sayville.the varsity coach had them playing together with an in house program for the past 5 years. Sayville varsity record the past 5 years speaks for itself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC will be just fine, but thanks for caring. And the pipeline is pretty strong as well. The JV is 2-0 and blew out SW today at their place.

16 saves by SW goalie sounds like GC was doing just fine on offense. Sounds like a disgruntled smoldering parent that never played himself with a kid on the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a [lacrosse] he#d, and a loser. Again fun to watch great game,

I can be called a d-head at times, but my team is definitely not the loser. Just saying what I saw, probably one of the worst ref jobs ever. Where should I start.... not calling cross checks to neck, placing ball in opposing teams head at f/o, not that it mattered, refs were clearly looking for Pequa to win. Glad the better team did!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At what point do people admit that GC34 is an abject failure?

Page 13 of 77 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard