BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 19 of 220 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
topguns in semi finals in florida, yellow jackets out. yeah that 2015 yellow jacket team that supposedly never loses.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why even go there. Just enjoy it in silence and don't stoop to their level. Silence speaks volumes and TG is above posts directed at YJ. Everyone sees the results...Good luck to TG vs. Skywalkers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why even go there. Just enjoy it in silence and don't stoop to their level. Silence speaks volumes and TG is above posts directed at YJ. Everyone sees the results...Good luck to TG vs. Skywalkers

Good idea! Planning to join TG for next summer, and would love to see the parents keep quiet, have fun together, and let the YJ parents go crazy with these posts, and make dopes out of themselves! Ha!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good idea! Planning to join TG for next summer, and would love to see the parents keep quiet, have fun together, and let the YJ parents go crazy with these posts, and make dopes out of themselves! Ha!

Go ahead and join them they finished in 3rd place and there is a yellow jacket 15 team still playing for First or Second.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go ahead and join them they finished in 3rd place and there is a yellow jacket 15 team still playing for First or Second.

yj2 team went farther than your top tg team so brag away tgs

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Carol - stop posting while the Skywalkers are beating you. Concentrate on the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG May have place 3rd but at least they gave SW
some competition compared to YJ2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams from Long Islands played well. Congratulations to Skywalkers for a hard fought tournament. Congratulations to both the Yellow Jackets teams And the Top Gun team.I feel terrible to see grown adults bashing programs that encourage girls to compete and grow as individuals. As a mom, I have my girls play sports to stay active and learn to work as a team. To gain confidence and make friendships. To become strong physically and emotionally, and to learn how to deal with victories and defeats. A lesson that is a part of everyday life. These are young ladies working hard, be proud of your child. Encourage them on the sidelines and teach them to respect themselves, their opponents, and their organization. The adults are those that cause animosity, not the players. There is no program that is innocent of this terrible behavior. This forum alone enables people to speak badly about a child without any ramifications. We would be the first to contact a school official if a child is bullied by another on FB or other social media sites, yet we look as if we are following the old motto, "do as I say, not as I do." I am sure there are individuals who have had their child play for one organization, and left because they felt it was not the best fit for their child. I would do the same, but many people who bash YJ or TG probably have never spoken or interacted with the directors or the players. It is just sad, it is a beautiful game and a great sport for girls, growing leaps and bounds. Too bad we all cannot enjoy the game and enjoy our daughters playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG beat Skywalkers earlier in this tournament. YCarders couldn't even compete...just sayin'.

yj2 team went farther than your top tg team so brag away tgs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams from Long Islands played well. Congratulations to Skywalkers for a hard fought tournament. Congratulations to both the Yellow Jackets teams And the Top Gun team.I feel terrible to see grown adults bashing programs that encourage girls to compete and grow as individuals. As a mom, I have my girls play sports to stay active and learn to work as a team. To gain confidence and make friendships. To become strong physically and emotionally, and to learn how to deal with victories and defeats. A lesson that is a part of everyday life. These are young ladies working hard, be proud of your child. Encourage them on the sidelines and teach them to respect themselves, their opponents, and their organization. The adults are those that cause animosity, not the players. There is no program that is innocent of this
terrible behavior. This forum alone enables people to speak badly about a child without any ramifications. We would be the first to contact a school official if a child is bullied by another on FB or other social media sites, yet we look as if we are following the old motto, "do as I say, not as I do." I am sure there are individuals who have had their child play for one organization, and left because they felt it was not the best fit for their child. I would do the same, but many people who bash YJ or TG probably have never spoken or interacted with the directors or the players. It is just sad, it is a beautiful game and a great sport for girls, growing leaps and bounds. Too bad we all cannot enjoy the game and enjoy our daughters playing.

Very well said. Should be required reading prior to posting on this site.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All teams from Long Islands played well. Congratulations to Skywalkers for a hard fought tournament. Congratulations to both the Yellow Jackets teams And the Top Gun team.I feel terrible to see grown adults bashing programs that encourage girls to compete and grow as individuals. As a mom, I have my girls play sports to stay active and learn to work as a team. To gain confidence and make friendships. To become strong physically and emotionally, and to learn how to deal with victories and defeats. A lesson that is a part of everyday life. These are young ladies working hard, be proud of your child. Encourage them on the sidelines and teach them to respect themselves, their opponents, and their organization. The adults are those that cause animosity, not the players. There is no program that is innocent of this terrible behavior. This forum alone enables people to speak badly about a child without any ramifications. We would be the first to contact a school official if a child is bullied by another on FB or other social media sites, yet we look as if we are following the old motto, "do as I say, not as I do." I am sure there are individuals who have had their child play for one organization, and left because they felt it was not the best fit for their child. I would do the same, but many people who bash YJ or TG probably have never spoken or interacted with the directors or the players. It is just sad, it is a beautiful game and a great sport for girls, growing leaps and bounds. Too bad we all cannot enjoy the game and enjoy our daughters playing.

Unbelievably well said!!! That message should be copied & broadcast across all the different forums!! Would be nice if we all got along, showed respect, and enjoyed the competition, while teaching our girls to do the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you, I feel so fortunate that I had parents who packed a cooler each and every weekend and spend hours watching me play and never muttered a negative word towards other players, our own players or coaches. I hope I am able to do the same. This site should be used to advertise tournaments, talk about accomplishments and help get out information. Calling young ladies names is just not acceptable and down right cruel. There is good and bad throughout, just wish the good was more prevalent. I just look in amazement how fortunate and talented so many of the girls are and how this sport can enable them to gain a great education and an experience very few of us could every imagine. This is their time to shine! I look at the NCAA tournament alone, how many of the girls were from LI. How the little girls who just began to play look up to them as roles models and want to be like so many of them. I had two of my own yelling and cheering! How they cheered and were so happy when the players from NW, Syracuse, and Florida waved, took pictures, and spoke to them. Isn't that what it is all about? Young, confident, strong women who play hard and respect one another (healthy competition) when they win or the loose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you, I feel so fortunate that I had parents who packed a cooler each and every weekend and spend hours watching me play and never muttered a negative word towards other players, our own players or coaches. I hope I am able to do the same. This site should be used to advertise tournaments, talk about accomplishments and help get out information. Calling young ladies names is just not acceptable and down right cruel. There is good and bad throughout, just wish the good was more prevalent. I just look in amazement how fortunate and talented so many of the girls are and how this sport can enable them to gain a great education and an experience very few of us could every imagine. This is their time to shine! I look at the NCAA tournament alone, how many of the girls were from LI. How the little girls who just began to play look up to them as roles models and want to be like so many of them. I had two of my own yelling and cheering! How they cheered and were so happy when the players from NW, Syracuse, and Florida waved, took pictures, and spoke to them. Isn't that what it is all about? Young, confident, strong women who play hard and respect one another (healthy competition) when they win or the loose.

I loved everything you wrote here. However, your last line is the one that made me respond. RESPECT. The truth is some programs, like the YJ's do not respect their opponents. Their coaches don't show respect to their opponents. There is a big difference between being a better lacrosse player and being a better person. Unfortunately, that is the reputation that the YJ's have. It's all about ME - don;t care about anyone else. The TG's better be careful, learn from history, learn from mistakes. Don't become what you don't like now. Show respect, earn respect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen both sides. I have seen TG parents and YJ parents be very respectful to one another, and I have seen the opposite too. We all need to make a better effort to say less and cheer more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have seen both sides. I have seen TG parents and YJ parents be very respectful to one another, and I have seen the opposite too. We all need to make a better effort to say less and cheer more.

I agree with this as well. However, the prior post was referring to the players and coaches showing respect. As the saying goes, "the fish stinks from the head."

Players need to see their coaches chowing respect. Coaches need to show respect. Directors need to develop respect with their coaches. And above all, we need to respect the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with this as well. However, the prior post was referring to the players and coaches showing respect. As the saying goes, "the fish stinks from the head."

Players need to see their coaches chowing respect. Coaches need to show respect. Directors need to develop respect with their coaches. And above all, we need to respect the game.

Watch the awards video below and tell me if you see TG and SW players cheering and high giving each other. Then tell me if you see the YJ girls hardly clapping. Seems they are missing out and that's sad!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K90zl6---iM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched this video but did not come away with the same impression. Looks like everyone was clapping and had a great time. I think this is a reach at poor sportsmanship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched this video but did not come away with the same impression. Looks like everyone was clapping and had a great time. I think this is a reach at poor sportsmanship.

You are entitled to your opinion. I was there and trust me it was obvious. Not only bad sportsmanship but they wouldn't talk to or congratulate anyone else. I just think they are missing out that's all. I know some of the YJ girls and they are really nice girls. I just wish the culture was different.

Any Skywalkers parents care to comment?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For a top 3 team, thought TG would have better uniforms... razorbacks or something... purple pinneys and black shorts...not much of a fashion statement!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For a top 3 team, thought TG would have better uniforms... razorbacks or something... purple pinneys and black shorts...not much of a fashion statement!

Ok??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they had nicer uniforms they would win the championship!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uniforms are not what it's about, who cares? It's about playing lacrosse .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can go away now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch the awards video below and tell me if you see TG and SW players cheering and high giving each other. Then tell me if you see the YJ girls hardly clapping. Seems they are missing out and that's saD
All that video shows is that there are great players from all the teams- relax and enjoy the sport !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K90zl6---iM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really think they were serious??
Uniforms are not what it's about, who cares? It's about playing lacrosse .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

look at sky Walker blue pinnie blue shorts= champs . YJ's have the prettiest 7 or 8th place uniforms with those ugly bees though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

look at sky Walker blue pinnie blue shorts= champs . YJ's have the prettiest 7 or 8th place uniforms with those ugly bees though

Haha. Ok let's refocus on the denial issues. Are you YJ folks going to say you are good sports? Or have humility? If you just let it go and admit you are disliked by the rest of the English speaking world because of your nasty, pompous attitudes not your winning percentage maybe you can begin to repair your broken reputation and your girls can begin to understand how it feels to be respected by their opponents and officials. There has to be at least one YJ parent who sees this. Let's hear from you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the are any SWalker parents here let me thank you for your kind words after the games and your support throughout. It was a true pleasure getting to know you all...
TG parent.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
If the are any SWalker parents here let me thank you for your kind words after the games and your support throughout. It was a true pleasure getting to know you all...
TG parent.
Yes, we have had a steady flow of Marylanders here on the site in the last several days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FEAR THE BEE...........BAH HA HA HA .......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fear TG hahahahahaha they win nothing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to admit you TGs were the happiest group of athletes I have seen after a loss ,that attitude should serve you and your team well in the future.My guess is you guys should be very happy for years to come.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously ,why not have someone in charge of the 2016 team step up to raise money for the lax for backpacks, play a friendly game in what would be a nice fundraiser.Not stirring the pot but I cannot understand why both teams would not jump at the chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to admit you TGs were the happiest group of athletes I have seen after a loss ,that attitude should serve you and your team well in the future.My guess is you guys should be very happy for years to come.

No worries. We all see you miss the point. We will be happy and win or lose we will never be like you or your club. You are on an island all by yourselves. Congrats and good luck in life...you'll need it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's funny how it always has to back to YJ no matter what site. Pathetic. Is it because Top Guns has nothing to say?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously ,why not have someone in charge of the 2016 team step up to raise money for the lax for backpacks, play a friendly game in what would be a nice fundraiser.Not stirring the pot but I cannot understand why both teams would not jump at the chance.

They specifically only want town teams in this tournament. They don't want travel clubs running up the scores on all the other teams entered. This is not a destination, big name club tournament by any stretch, it is meant to keep local town teams active in the summer and the organizers told me that they only want town teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They specifically only want town teams in this tournament. They don't want travel clubs running up the scores on all the other teams entered. This is not a destination, big name club tournament by any stretch, it is meant to keep local town teams active in the summer and the organizers told me that they only want town teams.

I believe there was a chance to set up a special 1 game showdown to raise extra money, would be separate from tourney,maybe like a showcase game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BEWARE,,, to town...Just heard several travel teams are entered in Lax for backpacks. wheather this is actually true or not would have to be confirmed by them , Boys have travel teams entered.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bee keepers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BEWARE,,, to town...Just heard several travel teams are entered in Lax for backpacks. wheather this is actually true or not would have to be confirmed by them , Boys have travel teams entered.

You can't even be obnoxious well. Start working on your attitude and lack of humility and sportsmanship. Then you can work on tournament organization.
This has been a public service announcement.

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 220 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard