BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,170
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 79 of 128 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please post the birthdates of the Crabs 2020 team. Let's see the ages and then have some Crab parent justify that it is ok for 15 year olds to play against 13 year olds. Hopefully the proposal to curb early recruiting puts an end to the gaming of the system that RM has helped create. Cheaters suck.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can someone please post the birthdates of the Crabs 2020 team. Let's see the ages and then have some Crab parent justify that it is ok for 15 year olds to play against 13 year olds. Hopefully the proposal to curb early recruiting puts an end to the gaming of the system that RM has helped create. Cheaters suck.

I would also like to see this, but it will never happen, Ryan M is a cheat and he knows it. He manipulates the system to his advantage, since he created this in Md a few years ago. He is the coach of Crabs 2020 and I have seen this team and they are clearly much older than other 2020 teams. He has at least two double holdbacks that will be close to 15 or maybe 16 by this spring/summer, but the Crab faithful will deny this to the end. They keep saying they only have 4 or 5 holdbacks and no double holdbacks, which is an outright lie. And I doubt if the NCAA changes the recruiting rules will have any impact on the Crabs system, they will find other ways to cheat and alter the system to their advantage. I do not know how this man can show his face in public, everyone connected to lacrosse knows what he is and what he stands for. It is also troubling that he carries a lot of weight in the youth lacrosse system in Md. and if you get in his way or try to stop him he will find ways to eliminate other teams playing in a league or his tournaments. But if by luck someone has the date of birth for his 2020 team, please post them, no names needed or required, just the dob. I would like nothing better than to see him exposed for the cheater that he is. This is not a question of winning or loosing, it is clearly an issue of player safety. A 15 or older playing against a 13 year old creates an atmosphere for injury and Ryan M could care less about safety, he just wants to win at any cost and walk around claiming to be a great coach, which he isn't. If you have them, post them, there is nothing he can do to you on this website, he won't know who you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Can someone please post the birthdates of the Crabs 2020 team. Let's see the ages and then have some Crab parent justify that it is ok for 15 year olds to play against 13 year olds. Hopefully the proposal to curb early recruiting puts an end to the gaming of the system that RM has helped create. Cheaters suck.

I would also like to see this, but it will never happen, Ryan M is a cheat and he knows it. He manipulates the system to his advantage, since he created this in Md a few years ago. He is the coach of Crabs 2020 and I have seen this team and they are clearly much older than other 2020 teams. He has at least two double holdbacks that will be close to 15 or maybe 16 by this spring/summer, but the Crab faithful will deny this to the end. They keep saying they only have 4 or 5 holdbacks and no double holdbacks, which is an outright lie. And I doubt if the NCAA changes the recruiting rules will have any impact on the Crabs system, they will find other ways to cheat and alter the system to their advantage. I do not know how this man can show his face in public, everyone connected to lacrosse knows what he is and what he stands for. It is also troubling that he carries a lot of weight in the youth lacrosse system in Md. and if you get in his way or try to stop him he will find ways to eliminate other teams playing in a league or his tournaments. But if by luck someone has the date of birth for his 2020 team, please post them, no names needed or required, just the dob. I would like nothing better than to see him exposed for the cheater that he is. This is not a question of winning or loosing, it is clearly an issue of player safety. A 15 or older playing against a 13 year old creates an atmosphere for injury and Ryan M could care less about safety, he just wants to win at any cost and walk around claiming to be a great coach, which he isn't. If you have them, post them, there is nothing he can do to you on this website, he won't know who you are.

[And they even have triple holdbacks who are on HGH! ohh the in-humanity of it/....insert hand wringing and teeth gnashing here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Can someone please post the birthdates of the Crabs 2020 team. Let's see the ages and then have some Crab parent justify that it is ok for 15 year olds to play against 13 year olds. Hopefully the proposal to curb early recruiting puts an end to the gaming of the system that RM has helped create. Cheaters suck.

[And they even have triple holdbacks who are on HGH! ohh the in-humanity of it/....insert hand wringing and teeth gnashing

here

AS expected and right on cue, here come the Crabs faithful to try their best to mock or get attention away from their organization and Ryan M. Well, you missed the complete focus for asking for dob's. Player safety, but as usual that has no meaning for the Crabs clan, all they want to do is win at any cost and be able to say my son is great, come watch him play, he can easily run over other teams 13 year olds. Oh, did I mention he is getting his drivers learners permit this spring so I won't have to take him to his 2020 team practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Youth lacrosse needs saving.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boycott the U.S. lacrosse fee until they endorse a change. Picket the hall of fame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a USL member as a parent. Why would I be? I have not re-registered my kids for USL membership for over 3 years. We have not needed a member ID to sign up for a single league, team or lacrosse tournament since summer 2013 because none has required it since then. Why would anyone be a USL member? I don't think that is a sarcastic thing to note. Why would anyone be a USL member? I can't figure out what USL is besides an group that keeps a website with some articles and tries to sell apparel and car bumper magnets on their website. They certainly have nothing to do with running the sport now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most leagues piggyback on the insurance provided for USL members. Several tournaments and camps also require a USL membership as well.

You may not like their stance on youth lacrosse at the moment, but they are very much involved in running the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most leagues piggyback on the insurance provided for USL members. Several tournaments and camps also require a USL membership as well.

You may not like their stance on youth lacrosse at the moment, but they are very much involved in running the sport.

I'm 100% with their stance and hope somehow lacrosse as a sport will figure out the best equity in any youth sport are age appropriate teams. My point is more than just sarcasm. The question needs to be asked, is the endorsement of US Lacrosse in its current leadership form a help to this sport anymore? Consider that youth lacrosse raced toward grade based teams in the months following USL's Golden Stick published guidelines. I'm skeptical about USL having the credibility to do anything now. The most profound issue position they've taken in the prior 3 years was both laughed at and ignored.

Reforms would need to come from elsewhere. Right now it is hard to see the club operators yielding any ground. If the NCAA blows up early recruiting, that would make a lot of the early recruiting strategies including reclassifying before high school a lesser advantage. That would be the tipping point for parents to say 'forget it' if the sizzle of a 15 year old going against 13 year olds goes down and private school tuitions keep going up.

I've heard it all now that MIAA and IAC and WCAC schools excitedly recruit and scholarship kids in sports like lacrosse. That said, how do these schools that have 100-125 boys per class stay solvent if we're just assuming all the jocks are scholarshiped? I tend to believe something else. Lots of middle and upper middle class families are getting financially hammered to play the early recruiting reclassify game. Saying nothing of the fact that scholarship money for college lacrosse is very low, this is a harmful trend.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It's my understanding that some private schools have i.e. "private football endowment funds" that are used to aid in tuition costs for student-athletes. I know we are talking about lacrosse but privates may have these similar type funds for lacrosse studs that aren't able to afford $25K a yr tuition. To my knowledge I have know idea if this is legal or even talked about openly.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman and McDonogh are the worst at this. McDonogh has the dorms and "Patron families" who foot the bills in many cases. Gilman has a big pot of money and sponsor families who put the out of town kids up in their houses. I've heard that BL gives lots of money for lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
calvert hall is pretty bad too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it bad for private schools to give scholarships? The kids that get the scholarships typically can't afford to go to a private school.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I'm all for scholarships, endowments or whatever they need to be called if it helps a student-athlete get a great education and an opportunity to play a sport at the highest level. The only way my son could attend any HS that costs $25k yr would be support given from some type of aid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These schools are very generous with aid regardless of athletic prowess. The endowments are such that more than half of all students at McDonogh, Gilman, BL get some aid and the minimum aid is about 8k per student. Reality is that you can have a family income of over 150k and still get aid if you have multiple children.

Athletes do get more aid, but it is all need based. The schools do what they can to make it possible for any kid that can get in to have an opportunity to attend. If they didn't, my kids certainly wouldn't be attending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These schools are very generous with aid regardless of athletic prowess. The endowments are such that more than half of all students at McDonogh, Gilman, BL get some aid and the minimum aid is about 8k per student. Reality is that you can have a family income of over 150k and still get aid if you have multiple children.

Athletes do get more aid, but it is all need based. The schools do what they can to make it possible for any kid that can get in to have an opportunity to attend. If they didn't, my kids certainly wouldn't be attending.

Very common and it is not all need based - except what/who is needed to help create the best teams possible, lacrosse included . Unfortunately, the practice often displaces kids on teams who have attended the school for 9 years paying full tuition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very common and it is not all need based - except what/who is needed to help create the best teams possible, lacrosse included . Unfortunately, the practice often displaces kids on teams who have attended the school for 9 years paying full tuition.

No one is going to feel sorry for the kid from a family that can afford the full tuition. I am guessing he has more then enough advantages going for him. Just a guess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]These schools are very generous with aid regardless of athletic prowess. The endowments are such that more than half of all students at McDonogh, Gilman, BL get some aid and the minimum aid is about 8k per student. Reality is that you can have a family income of over 150k and still get aid if you have multiple children.

No one is going to feel sorry for the kid from a family that can afford the full tuition. I am guessing he has more then enough advantages going for him. Just a guess.

Lacrosse is an enabling, real life, 3D - commercial for MIAA schools who use the exposure and local love of the game to attract the next generation of paying families/students. This next generation does not always receive the financial aid(some do), they are however drawn to certain schools because of the athletic/lacrosse traditions. The alumni will help fund these programs in order to keep visibility high. This in turn leads to continue enrollment and the cycle continues. The best young lacrosse players will always be sought out by schools in order to perpetuate the winning tradition that fuel the machine. Crabs, FCA, etc. are part of this process. Not going to change. Those kids who are displaced have other opportunities to contribute to the culture of their school. No shame in fresh/soph or JV Lax in the MIAA A conf.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The enabling runs out. I honestly laugh at the whole "the world is run by C students who employ the A students" or the lacrosse (or other sport) club will let you roll into a high flying career. When exactly did selling crappy commercial real estate leases become a high powered career? I was the gentleman's C jock from a good college a generation ago and using sports connections helped somewhat to get interviews but my career got off to a slow and depressing start because nobody besides alums in a sport care about some random non-revenue former college ringer athlete. I recovered by getting a couple years of experience and was a little lucky to get into a good grad school but I'm not proud that I was an idiot then and wouldn't promote that as a good idea for our kids now. I think it is kind of sad and pathetic how many college lacrosse kids just come home after college and linger around club lacrosse coaching for little money and then go start the next generation of what sports can do for you lately after college, which in reality is very little.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^^ this guy is smart. I see they good players barely getting bye on grades. Barely staying academically eligible. I laugh as Lax should be fun and school is the job to get you ahead. I know a guy that is a hall of fame d11 athlete and won 2 national championships at d2. He is working hard to get ahead. Lax really did not help him. His OK now but has been struggling for a while. Keep to the books. Grades do matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The enabling runs out. I honestly laugh at the whole "the world is run by C students who employ the A students" or the lacrosse (or other sport) club will let you roll into a high flying career. When exactly did selling crappy commercial real estate leases become a high powered career? I was the gentleman's C jock from a good college a generation ago and using sports connections helped somewhat to get interviews but my career got off to a slow and depressing start because nobody besides alums in a sport care about some random non-revenue former college ringer athlete. I recovered by getting a couple years of experience and was a little lucky to get into a good grad school but I'm not proud that I was an idiot then and wouldn't promote that as a good idea for our kids now. I think it is kind of sad and pathetic how many college lacrosse kids just come home after college and linger around club lacrosse coaching for little money and then go start the next generation of what sports can do for you lately after college, which in reality is very little.

You "recovered"? Do you blame lacrosse for your slow start to your professional career? Did you expect that employers to roll out the red carpet because of lacrosse? Sounds like it did open a few doors and you weren't able to take advantage. Then you put your head down, worked hard and your efforts paid off? Did playing sports offer you any life lessons that helped you through those depressing years? Seems like your painting lacrosse with a pretty broad brush based on your own myopic view.

Sincerely
Ex-Lacrosse playing business owner who is glad to have a great commercial real estate broker that helps my business. He played hoops.

ps. I'd hire a college athlete over a candidate with the same credentials every day of the week. I think most would

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gee, that wasn't a defensive comment. My sport wasn't lacrosse. I don't blame my sport or sports for anything. I also don't regret things like drinking, partying and having a great social life on top of a sport. Those two things added together equaled a 3.0ish GPA and did regret not bearing down to get a 3.6-3.8 that I was capable of, but not until it was too late. I finished college sports in spring of my last year and then turned my attention to life after sports and college too late.

Sports did open some doors for interviews, but those doors shut fast when you are not qualified. So yeah, I manned up so to speak and worked for a couple years and then went to grad school and definitely made the most of that opportunity and I have a sports ethic to thank for picking myself up and pulling through. I own a business too and would simply say I do think it is a PLUS to see a college grad who was an athlete, but I don't really go in for bros with a 2.5 GPA in sociology even if it is from Duke or Notre Dame. Those kids are the new me of this generation and the world is a lot less kind to them - unless you hire all of them. They will need to be underemployed at first and get off to a slower start. That is the consequence. I'll take the kid who worked summers and part time jobs since he/she were 16 and got perfect grades every time over a knucklehead that might wonder why I don't get it he made all league in lacrosse.

I just tell my kids to never bargain their future for a few more years of playing a sport. I'm pro-lacrosse all the way if the kids take care of what is more important. BTW, how many parents of HS lacrosse players reading this have kids who don't have summer jobs or volunteer commitments? If a 16 year old kid has summer spoken for with 6-8 lacrosse events sucking out everything until early August but no summer job or other interests to pursue, I'd say that isn't a good way to go. I'd feel differently if a kid had a real shot to be a pro basketball, hockey, baseball player because those can be real careers. Lacrosse isn't that and probably never will be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Breakers... Is that the team that folded last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously your son plays for Looneys. Don't kid yourself if you think Crabs is the only club taking advantage of holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a kid on the Crabs 2020 team that has a baby on the way. I hear Ryan M hates Christmas and was spotted kicking a puppy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gee, that wasn't a defensive comment. My sport wasn't lacrosse. I don't blame my sport or sports for anything. I also don't regret things like drinking, partying and having a great social life on top of a sport. Those two things added together equaled a 3.0ish GPA and did regret not bearing down to get a 3.6-3.8 that I was capable of, but not until it was too late. I finished college sports in spring of my last year and then turned my attention to life after sports and college too late.

Sports did open some doors for interviews, but those doors shut fast when you are not qualified. So yeah, I manned up so to speak and worked for a couple years and then went to grad school and definitely made the most of that opportunity and I have a sports ethic to thank for picking myself up and pulling through. I own a business too and would simply say I do think it is a PLUS to see a college grad who was an athlete, but I don't really go in for bros with a 2.5 GPA in sociology even if it is from Duke or Notre Dame. Those kids are the new me of this generation and the world is a lot less kind to them - unless you hire all of them. They will need to be underemployed at first and get off to a slower start. That is the consequence. I'll take the kid who worked summers and part time jobs since he/she were 16 and got perfect grades every time over a knucklehead that might wonder why I don't get it he made all league in lacrosse.

I just tell my kids to never bargain their future for a few more years of playing a sport. I'm pro-lacrosse all the way if the kids take care of what is more important. BTW, how many parents of HS lacrosse players reading this have kids who don't have summer jobs or volunteer commitments? If a 16 year old kid has summer spoken for with 6-8 lacrosse events sucking out everything until early August but no summer job or other interests to pursue, I'd say that isn't a good way to go. I'd feel differently if a kid had a real shot to be a pro basketball, hockey, baseball player because those can be real careers. Lacrosse isn't that and probably never will be.

Well sports can get a 2.5 kid into college all together. I played D1 football with no real shot of playing PRO. But I was an avg. to bad student my whole life. Football is what kept me in line, in class and got me the help I needed to finish school. So with admissions getting harder and harder the avg. student needs to be great at a sport to get into a great to upper level college. So news flash if you can get 4.0 grades you should never do anything to hurt that. But if you are a 3.0 kid you should play a sport and get 2.8 and work that angle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously your son plays for Looneys. Don't kid yourself if you think Crabs is the only club taking advantage of holdbacks

Come on Crab dad, don't start this crap again. True, mostly all club teams have a few holdbacks, maybe 1 to 3 at most. Crabs on the other hand has a crap load of them, especially on their 2020 team and their 2021 team, but the 2020 team is the leader, simply because it is the team Ryan M coaches.
No other clue, and I mean no other, goes to some of their players and tells them that if they want to remain with Crabs they have to repeat a year in school.
Don't even think about denying this, it has been proven many times over on this form and others. [lacrosse], Crabs 2020 even has two double holdbacks.
Ryan M just figured a way to manipulate the grade base system so he could have bigger and older players. He is the biggest and most disrespected person in youth lacrosse in Maryland.
So stop hiding your head in the sand, and stop trying to push all of this on other clubs because it doesn't work.
Crabs is what it is, a "gaming" club program with a cheat for its leader.
Time to man up and own it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many NON holdback 2020 kids do the crabs have

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound ridiculous and a bit of a crier.....Hopefully you are a team Mom and not a team Dad.. If you are a Dad your son is in trouble and you are wasting your money with club lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually all but a few of us are wasting our money with club lacrosse. $2000/year for fees and close to $2000/yr for wear and tear on car, gas, hotel rooms and meals at tournaments. club lacrosse in Grades 5-11 (plus the extra year for half the crabs). Add in the summer camps, showcases.

You would be better off putting that into an investment. Will probably be more than what the kid will get in lacrosse money.

As for my son, a true 2020, he will be fine. Enjoys the game, has had coaches at a few camps ask him to visit their school (D3 and D2). I understand the economics of club lacrosse. From your comment above, it seems you do not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound ridiculous and a bit of a crier.....Hopefully you are a team Mom and not a team Dad.. If you are a Dad your son is in trouble and you are wasting your money with club lacrosse

No one knows what in the [lacrosse] you are talking about. But that's ok, we realize it is getting close to dinner time, so you better get in the kitchen and get started before your wife gets home. No one on here crying but you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup... you and your son sound like a parent/player that can not make it on a good lacrosse club. Filled with anger that your son is not as good as other kids and claim everyone is cheating. Enjoy your sub par year keep posting you dumb crap on this site....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually all but a few of us are wasting our money with club lacrosse. $2000/year for fees and close to $2000/yr for wear and tear on car, gas, hotel rooms and meals at tournaments. club lacrosse in Grades 5-11 (plus the extra year for half the crabs). Add in the summer camps, showcases.

You would be better off putting that into an investment. Will probably be more than what the kid will get in lacrosse money.

As for my son, a true 2020, he will be fine. Enjoys the game, has had coaches at a few camps ask him to visit their school (D3 and D2). I understand the economics of club lacrosse. From your comment above, it seems you do not.

Maybe some people are doing it for fun?! NOt just a means to an end. Their kid wants more than rec and likes traveling. It's not a waste of money if you're getting family time and good friends out of it. And if your kid is staying off the computer and off drugs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop looking at Club lacrosse as an investment! Your son is playing with friends, traveling around with his team, hopefully having fun and maybe getting better at the game. Anyone playing club purely for the recruiting purposes is wasting their $ and their kid's time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most would agree that the original poster was correct and as usual Crabs using nastiness to deflect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup... you and your son sound like a parent/player that can not make it on a good lacrosse club. Filled with anger that your son is not as good as other kids and claim everyone is cheating. Enjoy your sub par year keep posting you dumb crap on this site....

Wrong again Crab dad. He plays on a 2020 elite team, only 2 holdbacks on the team (he is not one of them) both for academic reasons, not for the reasons Ryan M wants/insists kids repeat a year.
There is absolutely no anger, it is just pathetic that people like you are so naïve to believe Ryan M's BS. You know damn well that he games the system, is just a pathetic lax coach with a very low lacrosse IQ and needs to have all the holdbacks and double holdbacks to be competitive. If he had a 2020 team without holdbacks they would be average at best.
Were you around last summer when the on age Crabs 2020 got plastered in Denver. That was an average team.
So just keep drinking the Ryan M koolaid and think you son is a great player, when he may just be an average player.
Oh, and did you get the bathrooms cleaned today before you start dinner. Don't want your wife angry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right. The guy from Crabs is Pure evil. I hear he clubs baby seals for fun and tells his players to not brush their teeth so they match the yellow in the Crabs uniform..Thanks for your posts and thanks for saving youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Your right. The guy from Crabs is Pure evil. I hear he clubs baby seals for fun and tells his players to not brush their teeth so they match the yellow in the Crabs uniform..Thanks for your posts and thanks for saving youth lacrosse. [/quote
What an asinine post, probably one of the dumbest I've ever seen and I don't even have a dog in this fight.
I will tell you this though, seems Crab fans/parents stick together, most likely to help them feel secure as they are well aware of the stuff that is going on. That program is what is ruining grade base lacrosse. I'm done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Crab Dad, how many kids on this 2020 team have re-classed in the past 3 years? There are only 7 kids from the 6th grade team of 2 years ago. One kid came from Fallston and re-classed at BL. One kid from Gilman repeated 7th grade at Calvert last year and now is back in 8th grade at Gilman. Not to mention the DC area kids you brought up. Can you not see where the rest of the lacrosse world laughs at you? Pound your chests this summer Crabs!! But always remember 19-8.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think we can all agree that it is not technically cheating. That said, we all agree that the Crabs only dominate when they play younger teams. You may laugh, but we are ALL laughing harder. Talent doesn't ever need to play down to win or get recruited. I think we all saw that this past week.

Like Reply Quote
Page 79 of 128 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard