BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 44 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure where you're getting your information from, but less than 5% of black team kids got cut from other clubs. They're just a superior group of kids, many of which CHOSE to play on that team. Who cares, it all comes out in the wash.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is one of these 2 teams the all greys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is interesting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to those boys today.i'm sure they had fun.the organization should be embarrassed calling their so called select team the better one.alot of delusional parents over there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true at all. 99% of the kids on the black team are there because they Chose to be. In fact at least a third belong on Select and opted out. Speaks volumes.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regarding Outlaws Black and Select yesterday-

Have friends on both teams, both seem pretty happy, with the other players, parents, and coaches. yesterday, both teams had tents set up with one another and kids and parents mingled together.

Black won the day, Select didn't do so well. But the fact is that the tournament had no divisions so all teams together. Black did have a less competitive schedule, Select more challenging. The championship was between Black and another team on less competitive side. Go figure, but that was the format, points for wins and goals against. I am sure 2022 91 Smash thought they would win the whole thing but didn't make championship either, Bergen was big and good but they didn't make championship either. Just a poor format, but who cares it's an early spring tournament to get kids playing.

Congrats to Outlaws 2021 Black, they are a very good team and well coached. Select is as well and will get to work for the season, good players and well coached. There is far worse out there with many other organizations.

I played, I have a child in college, one in high school (recruited), and a 2021, all playing the game. It's been fun, but the nonsense that has become of this sport at the youth level has made it less of what it once was.

Realizing many come on here to vent or raise issue, have at it if that's your desire. But facts and reality are often different.

Again congrats to 2021 Black and good luck to all that actually enjoy this game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team that Black played less competitive? Team has express Channy kids on that team don't they ? And 91 kids..
So Kudos to Black..

quote=Anonymous]Regarding Outlaws Black and Select yesterday-

Have friends on both teams, both seem pretty happy, with the other players, parents, and coaches. yesterday, both teams had tents set up with one another and kids and parents mingled together.

Black won the day, Select didn't do so well. But the fact is that the tournament had no divisions so all teams together. Black did have a less competitive schedule, Select more challenging. The championship was between Black and another team on less competitive side. Go figure, but that was the format, points for wins and goals against. I am sure 2022 91 Smash thought they would win the whole thing but didn't make championship either, Bergen was big and good but they didn't make championship either. Just a poor format, but who cares it's an early spring tournament to get kids playing.

Congrats to Outlaws 2021 Black, they are a very good team and well coached. Select is as well and will get to work for the season, good players and well coached. There is far worse out there with many other organizations.

I played, I have a child in college, one in high school (recruited), and a 2021, all playing the game. It's been fun, but the nonsense that has become of this sport at the youth level has made it less of what it once was.

Realizing many come on here to vent or raise issue, have at it if that's your desire. But facts and reality are often different.

Again congrats to 2021 Black and good luck to all that actually enjoy this game. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 and express kids that were cut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about we give the kids on the team credit? They didn't make the schedule and worked hard to win. If you watch any of their games then you would know they could have been competitive with any team there. But again give the kids credit and really isn't that what it's all about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree some kids stepped up !!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one gets cut from Express 40 man roster $$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well looking at the Outlaws Select roster I would say that team has some Express B team players , so that would more or less explain partial cause of inconsistencies.

quote=Anonymous]91 and express kids that were cut [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well looking at the Outlaws Select roster I would say that team has some Express B team players , so that would more or less explain partial cause of inconsistencies.

quote=Anonymous]91 and express kids that were cut
[/quote]

Really? Looking at the roster? And how, pray tell, did you get the roster? Idiots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if the Outlaw team was cut from other teams, that makes it an even bigger deal for them. Great job by a great bunch of people. This 91 dad is real happy for them, they are a great bunch of kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u a 91 dad now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u a 91 dad now?
Yes, and my son could have gone with either program, and stuck with his friends. It was a tough decision for him because he really liked the coaches and the kids on the team, but he's been on 91 now. I stayed out of the decision because he is the one who is playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u a 91 dad now?
Yes, and my son could have gone with either program, and stuck with his friends. It was a tough decision for him because he really liked the coaches and the kids on the team, but he's been on 91 now. I stayed out of the decision because he is the one who is playing.

Plus you get him on 91 where he will get better looks going forward. You have to look out for your own, I'm sure you would have nudged him if you had to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to the team's next weekend at the WSYL Qualifiers. We will find out what teams stayed 2021 and what are the combo teams soon enough!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to the team's next weekend at the WSYL Qualifiers. We will find out what teams stayed 2021 and what are the combo teams soon enough!

Rumor has it that Blaze and Crush are combining .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they meet the requirements, so be it. But if you are a 2021 that loses PT because of a Crush kid, that would stink.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That news has been out for a while. Question is how did Express and 91 (NLF) get the first byes. Blaze/Crush doesn't play until 11a!

Who is ASW? The sponsor of a Clams/3D/Laxachusetts combo team?

In any case, it will be a fun weekend of lacrosse. Have fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 crush kids that is all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 crush kids that is all

That number is DELETED

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: No player identification
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 kids total

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the kids is really a 2021 player who plays up with 2020, so really only 3 2020's are playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the kids is really a 2021 player who plays up with 2020, so really only 3 2020's are playing

At least someone is admitting that the kid is playing up one year and not two, based on his birthdate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please 91 will not win mark it down now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please 91 will not win mark it down now.

Who do you think will win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless how many peoples kids on here play up one year or two grades at the highest level ? Ah yes none and I'm NOT a 91er kid is insanely talented. Legacy will win this playing with virtually entire 2020 team and it will not be close. Mark it down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless how many peoples kids on here play up one year or two grades at the highest level ? Ah yes none and I'm NOT a 91er kid is insanely talented. Legacy will win this playing with virtually entire 2020 team and it will not be close. Mark it down

So noted. Good luck to your 1/2 of a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What shame Legacy is, I have a friend whose son is on the 2021 team and was not even told about the tourney. So Long Island has 4 teams going and Icon is the only true 2021 team, what a shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What shame Legacy is, I have a friend whose son is on the 2021 team and was not even told about the tourney. So Long Island has 4 teams going and Icon is the only true 2021 team, what a shame.

Although I am not involved in the ICON program, I completely agree with the above statement. Legacy will have 12 2020s, 91 will have 3, Express will also have 2020s but insist they are bringing their 2021 team. Igloo; who knows what they will have although they have always had 2020s on their 2021 team. ICON is doing what is right for the team and for lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will definitely root for any team in WSYL whose kids are all born on or after 9/1 and who have been together for years. So, as far I know, I'm rooting for Igloo and hope their skill beats older kids. (A few months may not seem like much, but at this age, it's huge. Assembling an all-star team of kids who have hit puberty and then doing a couple tournaments to qualify is certain to be an effective strategy, but BS in my mind.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Although I am not involved in the ICON program, I completely agree with the above statement. Legacy will have 12 2020s, 91 will have 3, Express will also have 2020s but insist they are bringing their 2021 team. Igloo; who knows what they will have although they have always had 2020s on their 2021 team. ICON is doing what is right for the team and for lacrosse.

The other clubs are just playing within the rules. Can't really fault a club for that. Maybe it the WSYL and their rules that is not right for youth lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will definitely root for any team in WSYL whose kids are all born on or after 9/1 and who have been together for years. So, as far I know, I'm rooting for Igloo and hope their skill beats older kids. (A few months may not seem like much, but at this age, it's huge. Assembling an all-star team of kids who have hit puberty and then doing a couple tournaments to qualify is certain to be an effective strategy, but BS in my mind.)

I hear you, but in every tournament prior to this one when Igloo has played 2021, haven't they always had the older kids?
Insert irony here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and 91 are the only teams that are adding 2020 players to their existing 2021 team. The kids on these teams will have reduced playing time, no playing time or will not be asked to make the trip. Since the roster can only be 24 kids. Taz is taking whoever is eligible from the 2020 team and adding additional kids.

The other clubs are just playing within the rules. Can't really fault a club for that. Maybe it the WSYL and their rules that is not right for youth lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The straight 2021 teams should bow out to set a example on how wrong they are for setting it up this way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PLEASE SPARE US THE DRAMA THE RULES ARE THE RULES SO IT IS WHAT IT IS >>>>>> SO WHAT NOW YOU CAN SAY WELL THEY HAD OLDER KIDS THATS WHY THEY BEAT US PLEASE PLAY BY THE RULES AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH IF IF YOU LOSS YOU LOSS BECAUSE THE BETTER TEAM WON / ITS NOT EVEN A DISCUSSION THEY CHANGED RULES AND YOUR DIRECTORS DECIDE TO GO SO GO PLAY HARD AND HAVE FUN/BUT STOP WITH THIS OLDER KIDS STUFF PLEASE ENOUGH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear you, but in every tournament prior to this one when Igloo has played 2021, haven't they always had the older kids?
Insert irony here.

9/1/02 if we checked roster from ALL 2021 teams they would have older kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then the only team you could root for is Icon, as they will be the only true 2021 team but may have a hard time physically against the older kids.

Page 31 of 44 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard