BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 28 1 2 3 4 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Madlax 2022 is the top team then the Cannons will be just fine.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't sleep on the Crabs. Almost time for the reclassified kids to join the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo 2022 AA Preseason Prediction. Thoughts?

1) Hawks
2) Diamondbacks
3) Bethesda
4) Crabs
5) Team 91
6) Cannons
7) FCA
8) Madlax
9) Club Blue
10) Roughriders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks
Crabs
Cannons
Madlax
Hawks
Bethesda
Team 91
FCA
Club Blue
Rough riders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Hawks add some more players other than the 2 players or get new coaches?

They lost 5 games last year in the spring. Trying to process how they will suddenly be the best team in the HOCO League

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club Blue and the Roughriders should be in the A division. We could play every team other AA team in that alignment. As it stands, whoever plays them will get the benefit of easy Ws. No disrespect intended, they're just not AA teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks
Crabs
Bethesda
Team 91
Diamondbacks
Cannons
Madlax
FCA
Club Blue
Rough riders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Club Blue and the Roughriders should be in the A division. We could play every team other AA team in that alignment. As it stands, whoever plays them will get the benefit of easy Ws. No disrespect intended, they're just not AA teams.

Both teams much improved.

Cannons will be the bottom feeders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Team 91 basically the Breakers team that finished second last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Cannons took out the starting goalie at half against Club Blue? Score was 3-3 at half? And one of their top defenseman got sick and didn't play in the Club Blue and Next Level game?

Was anyone on here there that day that can confirm?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just checking but didn't the Hawks lose to the Cannons (2x), Breakers, Madlax and the Crabs last spring? These 2 new kids from the cannons must be big difference makers. Do they play defense or offense?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would they take the starting goalie out against Club Blue?

Go Crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Hawks add some more players other than the 2 players or get new coaches?

They lost 5 games last year in the spring. Trying to process how they will suddenly be the best team in the HOCO League

The games they lost were almost all lost by one point. It was uncanny, really. And misleading. Their record did not indicate at all how good a team they were. They went on to win Young Guns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just checking but didn't the Hawks lose to the Cannons (2x), Breakers, Madlax and the Crabs last spring? These 2 new kids from the cannons must be big difference makers. Do they play defense or offense?

Hawks 2022 record last year was not good, but here is how it played out - there was only one game they lost that couldn't have gone either way.
Hawks over Club Blue 11-3
Hawks over Bethesday 10-4
Cannons over Hawks 8-2
Hawks over Next Level 13-2
Breakers over Hawks 6-4
Madlax over Hawks 8-7 (OT)
Crabs over Hawks 6-5
Cannons over Hawks 8-7

Hawks went on to win Young Guns, beating Diamondbacks 6-4.

As you can see, their record did not show how good they were. Look at the scores.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Hawks do in the other summer tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 2022 record last year was not good, but here is how it played out - there was only one game they lost that couldn't have gone either way.
Cannons over Hawks 8-2
Breakers over Hawks 6-4
Crabs over Hawks 6-5
Cannons over Hawks 8-7

As you can see, their record did not show how good they were. Look at the scores.

Do you think the 2 players will make that big of a difference? Looks pretty even except for the Cannons game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cannons over Hawks 8-2
Breakers over Hawks 6-4
Crabs over Hawks 6-5
Cannons over Hawks 8-7

Do you think the 2 players will make that big of a difference? Looks pretty even except for the Cannons game.

One of the Cannons games. It was an off day. Kids have them. This team plays as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't remember everything, but do remember it was crazy how they kept losing by one -- did beat Crabs at Beachlax. Lost to Diamondbacks by one! Played up in 2021 slot at Hershey. Summer Exposure lost by one to both Breakers and Cannons. No joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a Hawk parent (2023) but am friendly with some 2022 parents and maybe can shed light on this?

The thought is that they won Young Guns and when they did lose to top teams...a lot of 1-2 goal games. They added 2 of the better Cannons players which not only strengthened Hawks but worsened a top competitor. They also added anothee strong attackman. They kept a really good defense together and added another really good goalie so they have 2 AA starting caliber goalies.

I have no idea what this means overall because I don't know 2022 well enough but THEY feel they are much better and my 2 eyes see it too. Now like I said, I don't know if this team is first or last but they are bettee

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks added players as did every other team. Who is coaching them still daddy ball issues??? Don't sleep on 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks added players as did every other team. Who is coaching them still daddy ball issues??? Don't sleep on 91.

I was thinking the same thing. Losing close games usually comes down to coaching decisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't remember everything, but do remember it was crazy how they kept losing by one -- did beat Crabs at Beachlax. Lost to Diamondbacks by one! Played up in 2021 slot at Hershey. Summer Exposure lost by one to both Breakers and Cannons. No joke.

Even though the game at Summer Exposure against the Cannons was a one goal game the Cannons controlled the game throughout. Same with the playoff game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even though the game at Summer Exposure against the Cannons was a one goal game the Cannons controlled the game throughout. Same with the playoff game.

Ok. This is getting ridiculous. New year. New teams. See everyone in a week or so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was thinking the same thing. Losing close games usually comes down to coaching decisions.

Or the fact that the kids were 11 and make mistakes. Lol. Move on! I

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Hawk 2022 parent but these old eyes have seen a quality coaching staff leading them.

Good luck to all teams this year and praying for a healthy season.

Enjoy the boys/games. They will be gone to college before you know it!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO schedule out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO schedule out.

Club Blue dropped out of AA, 3D and Storm came in.

Here's who's in it:
3D
API Diamondbacks
Bethesda
Cannons
Crabs
FCA
Hawks
Madlax
Rough Riders
Storm
Team 91

Games start 4/10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MPLL (Kooper's League) schedule is out. These are the teams:

API Diamondbacks
Coppermine
FCA
Hawks
Kooper's
Laxworld
Rock
RoughRiders
Team 91
Wolfpack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO schedule out.

Club Blue dropped out of AA, 3D and Storm came in.

Here's who's in it:
3D
API Diamondbacks
Bethesda
Cannons
Crabs
FCA
Hawks
Madlax
Rough Riders
Storm
Team 91

Games start 4/10

Wish they had limited number of teams more. Not all teams get to play each other. There are some teams in this breakers that can't compete. All true AA teams should get to play each other. That's the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear FCA has a ton of playbacks on their squad...probably still will not help them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Madlax beat Crabs at the Madlax Madness play day yesterday. What was the score?

What other teams played?

Any surprises?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Madlax beat Crabs at the Madlax Madness play day yesterday. What was the score?

What other teams played?

Any surprises?

Madlax went 3-0 beating the crabs 8-4,Next Level 7-3 and Lax Fac. 9-2. So it looks like Madlax Cap. 2022 is Elite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MPLL (Kooper's League) schedule is out. These are the teams:

API Diamondbacks
Coppermine
FCA
Hawks
Kooper's
Laxworld
Rock
RoughRiders
Team 91
Wolfpack

Any scores from these games yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has a good team. They have quality depth so they will be tough to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Madlax looks strong. Crabs have talent but looked disorganized offensively.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think most of the Saturday games were canceled. I heard 91 beat Api Diamondbacks. My son's FCA team made up the game with Hawks sunday and lost 10 or 11 to 2.

Disaster. Our appointed stars sure didn't play that way yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think most of the Saturday games were canceled. I heard 91 beat Api Diamondbacks. My son's FCA team made up the game with Hawks sunday and lost 10 or 11 to 2.

Disaster. Our appointed stars sure didn't play that way yesterday.

I love how you are trying to call out some 2022 kids here on this site. Next time put your name on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually not calling out the KIDS at all. They are great boys who enjoy each other. It is OTHERS who try to put space between the kids. Coaches took one of the chosen ones out of one of his roles because he was getting consistently beat. Had kids who had never done a certain role play it to get the spotlight off a kid who was getting consistently beat. That kid still gave us our best chance but I guess protecting his rep was most important to the coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually not calling out the KIDS at all. They are great boys who enjoy each other. It is OTHERS who try to put space between the kids. Coaches took one of the chosen ones out of one of his roles because he was getting consistently beat. Had kids who had never done a certain role play it to get the spotlight off a kid who was getting consistently beat. That kid still gave us our best chance but I guess protecting his rep was most important to the coaches.

Spotlight off of a Six grader??? Lacrosse is really getting out of hand!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't argue that. Kids just want to play. They don't get caught up in it . I wasn't upset that our appointed star was getting beat. It happens. How is he supposed to learn? It's ok to lose if you compete. This kid would have competed o matter how many times he got beat....but no, let's remove him so we can keep up the company line that he is our star

Page 2 of 28 1 2 3 4 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard