Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
The visiting parents at the Chaminade scrimmage were absolutely embarrassing. cheering like it was a real game. please...take a page from the hosts classy behavior

Very true.... I could not believe some of them. First off this is Varsity lacrosse not PAL, second there was no reason for it and did not hear it from the home crowd!

Did you ever stop and think for just one moment? Hmmmm... Maybe this type of condescending self righteous attitude, is exactly why so many people just can't stand Chaminade parents? Is it possible that the visiting parents cheered extra loud just to get your private school parent panties in a bunch? Seems like it worked. You do realize that just about any LI parent involved in Lacrosse can afford to send their kid to a $10k a year school. Right? It's not like it's Episcopal in PA for $40k a year. Take your I'm better than you attitude down just a notch... You'll feel better, and you won't be offended by people cheering at sporting event.

You do realize that not every child has the academic strength to get into Chaminade, Right?

You also realize what you can do with your $10k, Right.

How about you just enjoy the lax game and the talented kids playing it and keep the cheering positive.

Clearly I struck a nerve tough guy. Is that the way you talk to the priests?
How about you keep your suggestions to yourself?? We'll all cheer just the way we want to. By the way, sounds like you're exactly the type of parent from Chaminade we all can't stand. Did your son get accepted to Regis? NO he did not!!! I guess he didn't have the academic strength... Have a wonderful day.

Put the red cup down, hop in your pick up and go take out my garbage.
Thanks

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #155841
03/21/16 02:42 PM
03/21/16 02:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St. Anthony's won the second 2 games somersault and broxville. The team is really coming together and looked strong.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #155847
03/21/16 03:01 PM
03/21/16 03:01 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The visiting parents at the Chaminade scrimmage were absolutely embarrassing. cheering like it was a real game. please...take a page from the hosts classy behavior

Very true.... I could not believe some of them. First off this is Varsity lacrosse not PAL, second there was no reason for it and did not hear it from the home crowd!

Did you ever stop and think for just one moment? Hmmmm... Maybe this type of condescending self righteous attitude, is exactly why so many people just can't stand Chaminade parents? Is it possible that the visiting parents cheered extra loud just to get your private school parent panties in a bunch? Seems like it worked. You do realize that just about any LI parent involved in Lacrosse can afford to send their kid to a $10k a year school. Right? It's not like it's Episcopal in PA for $40k a year. Take your I'm better than you attitude down just a notch... You'll feel better, and you won't be offended by people cheering at sporting event.

You do realize that not every child has the academic strength to get into Chaminade, Right?

How about you just enjoy the lax game and the talented kids playing it and keep the cheering positive.

How about you keep your suggestions to yourself?? We'll all cheer just the way we want to. By the way, sounds like you're exactly the type of parent from Chaminade we all can't stand. Did your son get accepted to Regis? NO he did not!!! I guess he didn't have the academic strength... Have a wonderful day.

Thanks

A shame - you missed a great opportunity to mention something about a shinebox.

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #155849
03/21/16 03:05 PM
03/21/16 03:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree that they beat somersault but handstand and backflip gave them fits.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #155852
03/21/16 03:13 PM
03/21/16 03:13 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reality is is that the guy is probably retired at 50, collecting a fat pension from the teachers or police/fire union contracts. He's playing golf three days a week and fishing on the others. If not he owns his own business, makes his own hours and writes off every dollar he spends as a business expense.

And you open the WSJ every day to learn 7% off your company is gonna be laid off. Off course you drink more scotch than you should.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #155862
03/21/16 03:42 PM
03/21/16 03:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Australian walkabout team was stacked.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #156018
03/22/16 11:54 AM
03/22/16 11:54 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When was the last time Sayville lost to Connetquot? We ALWAYS beat Connetquot.

Does the new guy have a short leash? One crappy season perhaps?

I'm so very glad a few malcontents got their way and our dedicated coach was not retained. I'll make sure to tell you how happy I am for the change at the next street fair. You know who you are and so do I. You screwed our kids because you wanted to get your way.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #156026
03/22/16 12:17 PM
03/22/16 12:17 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok that was funny......

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #156093
03/22/16 02:54 PM
03/22/16 02:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was 4 to 3 Friars. Not sure how GC won the game? Friars defense looks to be very strong. It wasn't a true reflection anyway. At halftime they were doing drills. Have to say anyone in GC's Publuc school conference will be going against a very formidable opponent. Have a great season!

GC always solid. Maybe not the team they were 3 or 4 years ago but see them on top of the conference as always.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #156096
03/22/16 03:09 PM
03/22/16 03:09 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nassau b conference looks a little different this year. Realignment?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #156120
03/22/16 05:24 PM
03/22/16 05:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not taking anything away from the first team st ants scrimmaged,but they got off to a slow start.... The last 2 scrimmages St Ants was an entirely pulled together team. All in all a great day playing against some very good competition and a crowd that enjoyed the games. It's so refreshing to see parents co mingling and praising each other's kids. This is the way we do it!

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #156125
03/22/16 05:49 PM
03/22/16 05:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When was the last time Sayville lost to Connetquot? We ALWAYS beat Connetquot.

Does the new guy have a short leash? One crappy season perhaps?

I'm so very glad a few malcontents got their way and our dedicated coach was not retained. I'll make sure to tell you how happy I am for the change at the next street fair. You know who you are and so do I. You screwed our kids because you wanted to get your way.

is the football player still playing lax?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #156126
03/22/16 05:50 PM
03/22/16 05:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks

You know not who you're talking to. I'm not from the town that scrimmaged your son's team, if that's what your condescending, class shaming retort was referring to? Never drank from a red cup at any lax function in my life. No pick up here either, I only drive German. Please keep posting though, you continue to prove my point about the kind people you Chaminade parents really are.

Page 31 of 205 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 204 205