BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 111 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Finally getting some playing time??

(That was actually a pretty good one.)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys do not know what your talking about, we are the best team in the country.

"We" are going to get taught a lesson or two this year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you ain't apart of it at least you get to witness

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 players.....

Chaminade- 44 total
St. Ant's- 37 total
Sample LI Public (good School distrct) Powerhouse-17 total

Ivy Players.....
Chaminade- 10 total
St. Ant's- 4 total
Traditional Public Powerhouse-6 total

Strong Academic Schools (Military Academies, Duke, VA, ND)
Chaminade- 9 total
St. Ant's- 6 total
Traditional Public Powerhouse-2 total

I left the Public anonymous (could be any top academic LI school district - Ward Melv, Northport, Smithtown East/West, Syosset, Masapequa, Garden City, Manhasset)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude.....way too much time on your hands.....maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air or do some charity work...wow!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Between Pequa and SE, there are 17 D1 commits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude.....way too much time on your hands.....maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air or do some charity work...wow!

Seriously.........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was able to Delegate that work to one of my assistants. P.S. She went to a Public H.S.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a Chamindade grad and a lax alumni. You are a jackass for making that last comment about your assistant. It's guys like you that give ammo to all the Chaminade bashers. Stop commenting like a moron - you make the rest of us look bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was able to Delegate that work to one of my assistants. P.S. She went to a Public H.S.

There you have it... Seems like this is the kind of attitude that we all know and love from the Chaminade crowd. Did you learn that at your beloved school? Nothing like a little contempt for one's employees. Your sir, are a disgraceful pile of excrement. I'm sure your assistant can't wait to go to work tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 players.....

Chaminade- 44 total
St. Ant's- 37 total

Ivy Players.....
Chaminade- 10 total
St. Ant's- 4 total

Chaminade- 9 total
St. Ant's- 6 total

I left the Public anonymous (could be any top academic LI school district - Ward Melv, Northport, Smithtown East/West, Syosset, Masapequa, Garden City, Manhasset)

44 D1 players and you still lose to public schools with 3or4 D1 commits and couple of D3's. How is that even possible? I wouldn't be bragging about that... Also, keep in mind more than half those commits happened to kids when they were in 9th grade. They were seen the summer between 8th and 9th. Chaminade had nothing to do with any of them, those kids were taught by Club and youth coaches. Sorry, try again. Moving forward, the kids will be committed before they even set foot in the door.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a Chamindade grad and a lax alumni. You are a jackass for making that last comment about your assistant. It's guys like you that give ammo to all the Chaminade bashers. Stop commenting like a moron - you make the rest of us look bad.

Thank you for that post! Chaminade has some amazing talent, as does some publics. No need to beat chests, since most of the top kids are not those of the parents on botc. And all the top kids are pretty much buddies off the field. Just the parents on here causing drama. Please remember it's just a game, and the rivalries make it fun!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope she spits in your coffee!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's probably his wife, and she probably does.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

So you think this is an actual Chaminade parent. Come on people dont be so gullible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 players.....

Chaminade- 44 total
St. Ant's- 37 total

Ivy Players.....
Chaminade- 10 total
St. Ant's- 4 total

Chaminade- 9 total
St. Ant's- 6 total

44 D1 players and you still lose to public schools with 3or4 D1 commits and couple of D3's. How is that even possible? I wouldn't be bragging about that... Also, keep in mind more than half those commits happened to kids when they were in 9th grade. They were seen the summer between 8th and 9th. Chaminade had nothing to do with any of them, those kids were taught by Club and youth coaches. Sorry, try again. Moving forward, the kids will be committed before they even set foot in the door.

Chaminade's numbers have been similar since the 90s. Early recruiting shouldn't even enter the conversation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let's see how they do vs WI tomorrow. I wonder if it is Kosher for them to be playing during a religious holiday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let's see how they do vs WI tomorrow. I wonder if it is Kosher for them to be playing during a religious holiday.

Take your anti-Catholic garbage elsewhere...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tomorrow the the Christians will feed on the lions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade will win by10,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta admit. That's a good one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it wasn't...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it wasn't...

But it was accurate. Chaminade over W.Islip Lions 11-6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 players.....

Chaminade- 44 total
St. Ant's- 37 total

Ivy Players.....
Chaminade- 10 total
St. Ant's- 4 total

Chaminade- 9 total
St. Ant's- 6 total

Chaminade's numbers have been similar since the 90s. Early recruiting shouldn't even enter the conversation.

Ok, Try to follow along here: If the kids are committed before they even step on the field at Chaminade, and years before they ever play a Varsity game, Chaminade will have had nothing to do with them getting recruited. So they aren't Chaminade commits, they are club and town commits. Chaminade is just the beneficiary of them choosing to go there. In the 90's Chaminade was part of the process because no one was recruited before Jr year. The same holds true academically. Chaminade doesn't take average students and mold them into scholars. Just the opposite, they weed out the average students and only take the top students. No learning issues, behavioral issues etc. The students that get accepted are students that would have been AP kids and achieved the same had they stayed in public. Not bashing the school, just stating the facts. Now don't get all in a huff and act like liberal. You know how they hate facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 players.....

Chaminade- 44 total
St. Ant's- 37 total

Ivy Players.....
Chaminade- 10 total
St. Ant's- 4 total

Chaminade- 9 total
St. Ant's- 6 total

Ok, Try to follow along here: If the kids are committed before they even step on the field at Chaminade, and years before they ever play a Varsity game, Chaminade will have had nothing to do with them getting recruited. So they aren't Chaminade commits, they are club and town commits. Chaminade is just the beneficiary of them choosing to go there. In the 90's Chaminade was part of the process because no one was recruited before Jr year. The same holds true academically. Chaminade doesn't take average students and mold them into scholars. Just the opposite, they weed out the average students and only take the top students. No learning issues, behavioral issues etc. The students that get accepted are students that would have been AP kids and achieved the same had they stayed in public. Not bashing the school, just stating the facts. Now don't get all in a huff and act like liberal. You know how they hate facts.

Absolutely true! Add to the fact, that parents could care less if there kid actually plays, and you have the masses attending the Big 2. Parents are more interested in being associated with a "winner" than having their kids actually play at the school. Those Chaminade magnets on the back of SUVs are worth their weight in gold. Like the 91 and Express magnets that are next to them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 players.....

Chaminade- 44 total
St. Ant's- 37 total

Ivy Players.....
Chaminade- 10 total
St. Ant's- 4 total

Chaminade- 9 total
St. Ant's- 6 total

Absolutely true! Add to the fact, that parents could care less if there kid actually plays, and you have the masses attending the Big 2. Parents are more interested in being associated with a "winner" than having their kids actually play at the school. Those Chaminade magnets on the back of SUVs are worth their weight in gold. Like the 91 and Express magnets that are next to them.

Again, lacrosse is not the deciding factor for the great majority of Chaminade parents, even those whose sons play lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 players.....

Chaminade- 44 total
St. Ant's- 37 total

Ivy Players.....
Chaminade- 10 total
St. Ant's- 4 total

Chaminade- 9 total
St. Ant's- 6 total

Again, lacrosse is not the deciding factor for the great majority of Chaminade parents, even those whose sons play lacrosse.

Great majority of Chaminade lacrosse parents??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Div 1 players.....

Chaminade- 44 total
St. Ant's- 37 total

Ivy Players.....
Chaminade- 10 total
St. Ant's- 4 total

Chaminade- 9 total
St. Ant's- 6 total

I love my 91 magnets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you know how insecure and miserable you have to be in order to be bothered (or even take notice of) magnets on someone else's car?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you know how insecure and miserable you have to be in order to be bothered (or even take notice of) magnets on someone else's car?

Who is bothered? It's hilarious!! Whatever it takes for you to finally feel like a winner. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I take it you also find it hilarious when people place Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Princeton or Duke stickers on the back of their cars?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I take it you also find it hilarious when people place Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Princeton or Duke stickers on the back of their cars?

To a degree yes. It's the person that has the same kind of mentality to post all of their children's accolades on facebook. Yet those same people never post anything negative that happens to their kids. And things happen. Especially to other kids in the family, never a word about that stuff. It's just disturbing... be a little humble, at least that's what I was always taught.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To a degree yes. It's the person that has the same kind of mentality to post all of their children's accolades on facebook. Yet those same people never post anything negative that happens to their kids. And things happen. Especially to other kids in the family, never a word about that stuff. It's just disturbing... be a little humble, at least that's what I was always taught.

So no magnets or window stickers then? How about the one that says "this car climber Mt. Washington"? Is that one OK?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So no magnets or window stickers then? How about the one that says "this car climber Mt. Washington"? Is that one OK?

Im sure he loves the Obama/Biden bumper sticker or the little rainbow one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you equating Team 91 to the Ivy League?
Don't see many of those Ivy League stickers on pick up trucks LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not equating 91 to the Ivy League (although my understanding is that 91 players do go to excellent academic schools). Merely pointing out that many, many people place team and/or school stickers and magnets on their cars. The idea that this insecure fellow finds it "hilarious" is absurd. I assume he also has a problem with parents wearing sweatshirts or hats from their kids' colleges. Really warped.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not equating 91 to the Ivy League (although my understanding is that 91 players do go to excellent academic schools). Merely pointing out that many, many people place team and/or school stickers and magnets on their cars. The idea that this insecure fellow finds it "hilarious" is absurd. I assume he also has a problem with parents wearing sweatshirts or hats from their kids' colleges. Really warped.

I'll equate it to wearing an Ivy League sweatshirt, if you tell me anyone can go an Ivy League school. Does Princeton and Yale have a "C" team for the lesser students? You know the "money makers" for the school. Parents who pay the same tuition to say their kid attends an Ivy League school. Not. Because I would think there are a whole lot more Harvard sweatshirts out there than Suffolk Community College. Stop with the nonsense. Your 91 magnet and apparel has nothing to do with your kid. It's telling all the drivers behind you, I'm a winner. Unfortunately, it doesn't say which actual team he is on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if your son plays Chaminade lax but barely steps on the field, you shouldn't be proud of him? You can only be proud of him if he plays?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade comes up on the short end of a 7-5 score today playing St. Ignatius from California. Not that surprising as St. I's has a reputation for recruiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade comes up on the short end of a 7-5 score today playing St. Ignatius from California. Not that surprising as St. I's has a reputation for recruiting.

You're kidding with this excuse right ? How about they were just outplayed. Saint Iggy has 2 D1 senior recruits and 4 D1 junior recruits.

Like Reply Quote
Page 33 of 111 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard