BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,687
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 70 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Warriors beat Dukes National is championship. Warriors look much improved below the top tier but good

Bandits are the top tier. Everyone is below that.

Bandits brings kids down in age. I would love to see the birth certificates. If I took my older sons 7th grade team down to 5th grade and called them 2023, then we would be the best.
Their short lefty Attack is the only legit 5th grader.

So You have a 7th grader and you are trolling the 5th grade board? Very weird as a matter of fact disturbing. My son plays on a competing team with the Bandits and I have to say they are legit age , They had an older boy and he is No longer on the team which squashes that theory. I will tell you what I tell my son just work harder and beat them Dont make excuses.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are MUCH bigger teams in 2023 than the Bandits that much I will tell you. Skilled yes Big NO.Love when tournaments start hate all the venom that comes out as well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors beat Dukes National is championship. Warriors look much improved below the top tier but good

Bandits brings kids down in age. I would love to see the birth certificates. If I took my older sons 7th grade team down to 5th grade and called them 2023, then we would be the best.

The AYHL is the top hockey league for youth in our part of the country. Its where the Bandits would play if they were a hockey team. The AYHL website publishes the month and year of each player's birth. No password or special access needed. Its completely transparent and all competition is appropriate age vs appropriate age. No reason why lacrosse couldn't do the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So You have a 7th grader and you are trolling the 5th grade board? Very weird as a matter of fact disturbing. My son plays on a competing team with the Bandits and I have to say they are legit age , They had an older boy and he is No longer on the team which squashes that theory. I will tell you what I tell my son just work harder and beat them Dont make excuses.

Moron. You sound like a Bandit Mom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the Warriors beating the outlaws handily yesterday as well as Empire

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every kid on that team is supremely talented

They bring in non- bandit players to play 2022 tournaments

No excuses, just truth. They don't try to hide it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True beat down. The Outlaws are on their way out. They've had to make a lot of internal coaching changes to stay relevant. Don't see them catching up to anybody good anytime soon. Empire is another 91 offshoot which has imploded once again. 91 only cares about 91. Their Stampede, and Fighting Ducks are a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) Bandits - they just get better, JS is a great coach
2) Igloo - much better; added very good kids, new coach is good
3) Badgers- did not improve enough, added 1 good kid, BM will be missed
4) S2S - left over kids from igloo and Badgers, DK will make the best of it
5) warriors - much improved, Antonio will compete
6) Outlaws - not good, PB is not committed to team

Everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True beat down. The Outlaws are on their way out. They've had to make a lot of internal coaching changes to stay relevant. Don't see them catching up to anybody good anytime soon. Empire is another 91 offshoot which has imploded once again. 91 only cares about 91. Their Stampede, and Fighting Ducks are a joke.

This is suprising

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta love uninformed youth lacrosse analysis.

Yeah, that was Empire's brand new B team. Not sure why they were put in that bracket.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is suprising

Not really. Outlaws didn't really beat anyone last year. Still a good team though. I'm still not completely sold on Igloo. They looked beatable at Blatant Fall. Not bad, just beatable. I guess you can say that about anyone really (except the bandits). I also need to see S2S play more than one tourney before I put them top three. They looked very good, but it was only one tourney. I think the Badgers may have taken a small step back, but you know they will come out guns blazing because people are saying they're finished. I think that's premature. Warriors looked solid, but still definitely have some weaknesses. That why this summer should be a fun one. A lot of teams went through some changes and, although the landscape hasn't been completely overhauled, there will definitely be more competitive teams coming up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

Your analysis of S2S couldn't be more wrong. That is good - keep underestimating them. Igloo - their additions are no better than their subtractions (maybe worse). The Outlaws - solid team, will compete, but with the talent spread out among the other 4 teams they will stay a notch below. The Bandits and Badgers is pretty spot on...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

Pb doesn't coach them anymore, your behind in your record keeping. They have a new head coach who is putting in a complete new offense. He only had three practices with them. Outlaws will be fine once they learn the new system. It's a march tournament. There is two more moths of practice before the season begins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax.......early in the season!
Memo: That was Empire's white team not 2023 green.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

Your analysis of S2S couldn't be more wrong. That is good - keep underestimating them. Igloo - their additions are no better than their subtractions (maybe worse). The Outlaws - solid team, will compete, but with the talent spread out among the other 4 teams they will stay a notch below. The Bandits and Badgers is pretty spot on...

Isn't S2S the dismantled Manhasset 32 with some Igloo and Badger kids mixed in? I don't think they're being underestimated, they are just an unknown at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

What about the Duke Nationals? They beat outlaws and lost to the Warriors ina brave heart and beat them in regular play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke nationals a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

What about the Duke Nationals? They beat outlaws and lost to the Warriors ina brave heart and beat them in regular play

We're talking about LI teams. Dukes is a Philly, NJ, Ct, Upstate team. Doubtfull that team will play together that much in the summer since many of those boys play on other travel teams. And until they get rid of the obnoxious dad with the video camera they won't be spoken about! lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax.......early in the season!
Memo: That was Empire's white team not 2023 green.

Green still has a lot of work to do to be mentioned. They've got some really good parts, but they need a few more before everyone jumps ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those other teams are not "jokes". Not every kid can make a top 5 team and those teams offer options that allow young kids an opportunity to play the sport that they love and improve as they do it. Your son may be very good right now, but that doesn't mean he'll be a standout in 4 years when he's playing jv. To just write a kid off because he's just getting into travel now is naive and foolish and shows how limited your exposure to the sport really is. Remember, Paul Rabil didn't touch a stick till he was 13.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke nationals a joke

Your a joke. The fact is they were 3-0 during tournament play and lost in a championship in a braveheart.

The dad with the camcorder was really annoying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At one point his friend turned to him and said, "Ya know, you're that dad that they write all them articles about."

HA!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

Isn't S2S the dismantled Manhasset 32 with some Igloo and Badger kids mixed in? I don't think they're being underestimated, they are just an unknown at this point.

S2S is actually the old SST team combined w Manhasset kids and some kids DK brought over from igloo. Good group of kids working hard to get better. Igloo team also just working hard trying to get better. Both teams and Badgers will win some and lose some, but the loses won't define their success. Bandits are a very good team and got a great head start with JS having a son in this grade, their first loss, whenever it happens will sting a bit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke nationals a joke

Your a joke. The fact is they were 3-0 during tournament play and lost in a championship in a braveheart.

My son plays on Warriors and I'll tell you Dukes were not a joke. They were a very solid team from top to bottom. They were more balanced than most of the teams I've seen at this age group. That was our first tourney so the boys needed to knock the rust off in that first game, but that second game was great. FYI, you Dukes parents should tell camcorder dad not to post so many videos of his kid and tell everyone who will listen how great he is. That just makes it really easy to shut his kid down. He was invisible for both games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if their son's team is playing in Blatant?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your right they are not jokes but when you call yourself a national team, that is the joke. and camcorder dad should keep his son playing against poor competition because he got shut down playing this weekend. That man has issues

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your right they are not jokes but when you call yourself a national team, that is the joke. and camcorder dad should keep his son playing against poor competition because he got shut down playing this weekend. That man has issues

Lol! He posted the night before that his kid had 5 assists and 7 goals in one game. C'mon guy! I don't know who played in the Hub St Patrick's tourney, but they must have been weak! He was miserable Sunday against solid LI defenders. Really had to laugh at him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

This is very acurate. Warriors will quickly move up this list as the summer season starts. Badgers have a big hole with the big lefty attackman moving over to S2S. They didn't fill that gap and it will hurt them. Outlaws need to prove they can compete. S2S have a few good players, including the lefty Badger attackman, good FO kid and a very good goalie. They will upset the top teams every so often.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

S2S is actually the old SST team combined w Manhasset kids and some kids DK brought over from igloo. Good group of kids working hard to get better. Igloo team also just working hard trying to get better. Both teams and Badgers will win some and lose some, but the loses won't define their success. Bandits are a very good team and got a great head start with JS having a son in this grade, their first loss, whenever it happens will sting a bit.

There are no SST kids on S2S. SST is the same team it was last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

Well that is good for S2S, don't want the SST kids bringing them down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone else.

Yeah Bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST is pretty good. They are kids from the south shore that play in a few tournaments. They won a few tourneys last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST is pretty good. They are kids from the south shore that play in a few tournaments. They won a few tourneys last year.

When they enter into town only tournaments as Bellmore/Merrick in the B bracket!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When they enter into town only tournaments as Bellmore/Merrick in the B bracket!

Actually they only lost 1 PAL game in the last 2 years playing in the A division. No need to hate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually they only lost 1 PAL game in the last 2 years playing in the A division. No need to hate.

Are you really keeping W/L record on PAL? Really? What a moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what happened at the Syossett Shootout? Hearing about some shenanigans with a few clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am quite sure the parents and boys all know their records in PAL. I have a few in HS and they all know their PLA records. Me I only remembered the last years. The only lost one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am quite sure the parents and boys all know their records in PAL. I have a few in HS and they all know their PLA records. Me I only remembered the last years. The only lost one

Of PAL? Really? You should be embarrassed to admit that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SST is a good team when they have their Igloo and Badger kids. Otherwise, they have s hard time competing with any travel clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what happened at the Syossett Shootout? Hearing about some shenanigans with a few clubs.

One of the 2023 Igloo coach decides to bring his travel team to play under the Huntington banner! But "they decided to leave early instead of play in the championship", some of the parents must of been worried about the traffic on the way back to Manhasset!

Stay classy!

Page 38 of 70 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard