BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Boys 2021
TLaxOne Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It seems appropriate to break down the discussion by age/graduation year like the LI forum since many discussions get really confusing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green Turtle 1
Koopers 2
Bethesda 3
Crabs or Hawks 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Green Turtle 1
Koopers 2
Bethesda 3
Crabs or Hawks 4

It will be great to see HoCo's combined league. You really think Bethesda 2021 is jumping Crabs & Hawks? Bethesda 2021 lost to Hawks 2022 in the indoor league this year.

Here are the standings at the end of the year for 2015.

2021 NPYLL
Crabs
Annapolis Hawks
Bethesda
Club Blue
Breakers
Next Level

2021 HoCo
Greene Turtle
Kooper's
Bitmore
FCA
Diamondbacks
Lax Factory
Looney's
Rock
Rough Riders
3D Select
Looney's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks then beat Crabs over the summer and didnt lose to Turtle at any tournaments last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda went 0 for against Hawks

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is best 2021 right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened at Homewood Havoc. I saw Team Carolina & The Dukes both went 3-0. How'd they do against Madlax, Rock, and Hawks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks went 3-0 ..... was hoping to play Team Carolina, Sweetlax and Dukes but we did not. Madlax was not there

Rock
Dukes
Hawks
Carolina
Orange Crush
Twist
Sweetlax
Team Turnpike

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks went 3-0 ..... was hoping to play Team Carolina, Sweetlax and Dukes but we did not. Madlax was not there

Rock
Dukes
Hawks
Carolina
Orange Crush
Twist
Sweetlax
Team Turnpike

So three teams went 3-0 and did not play each other. Sounds like the tournament was not set up very well. The information I saw said it was set up by Passport Alliance and National 175, but neither has anything on their websites or social media about the event. What's the deal with those guys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TC won 10-4 over Orange Crush, 11-1 over Team Turnpike, NJ and a 9-2 over Sweetlax

What were other scores? How did Rock do?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 15 v Twist 0
Hawks 10 v Orange Crush 3
Hawks 12 v Team Turnpike 1

Watched Dukes play they look legit., Didn't see any other teams play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TC won 10-4 over Orange Crush, 11-1 over Team Turnpike, NJ and a 9-2 over Sweetlax

What were other scores? How did Rock do?

Watched Rock play Twist and Team Turnpike - those two games were even match ups. Rock was smoked by Dukes, not even close to competitve

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats what you get from the Dukes. Their falling apart so they control the schedule. everyone knew that Hawks and Team Carolina were top teams. Dukes wanted no parts of them. They just want to push out that they went 3-0. Big deal. play someone. They did the same thing with their 2022. Thats all you saw all winter. Dukes National 2022 win this win that. Our 2023 Bandits beat the snot out of them 17-4.Change your name to dukey

Rock
Dukes
Hawks
Carolina
Orange Crush
Twist
Sweetlax
Team Turnpike

So three teams went 3-0 and did not play each other. Sounds like the tournament was not set up very well. The information I saw said it was set up by Passport Alliance and National 175, but neither has anything on their websites or social media about the event. What's the deal with those guys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats what you get from the Dukes. Their falling apart so they control the schedule. everyone knew that Hawks and Team Carolina were top teams. Dukes wanted no parts of them. They just want to push out that they went 3-0. Big deal. play someone. They did the same thing with their 2022. Thats all you saw all winter. Dukes National 2022 win this win that. Our 2023 Bandits beat the snot out of them 17-4.Change your name to dukey

Rock
Dukes
Hawks
Carolina
Orange Crush
Twist
Sweetlax
Team Turnpike

Im not aware of Dukes falling apart. What I saw on the field was a well coached, talented 2021 group of kids. Politics was not part of Homewood Havoc as far as I'm concerned

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Carolina 2021 played Bethesda 2021 on Sunday at Landon school. Won 9-6. Would like to have seen them play Hawks and Dukes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rock
Dukes
Hawks
Carolina
Orange Crush
Twist
Sweetlax
Team Turnpike

Im not aware of Dukes falling apart. What I saw on the field was a well coached, talented 2021 group of kids. Politics was not part of Homewood Havoc as far as I'm concerned

How can the team be falling apart? The Dukes just started a 2021 team last year-didn't they? If anything, it's surprising they are so competitive already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. IF they really just put that team together that's impressive. Now. I didn't see them play any of the top teams (Hawks etc.) so I would reserve comment. Although the little bit I saw they had some nice players.

Its early so we will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look out for Bitmore 2021. Picked up a lot of good players and making great strides.... Probably the biggest and scariest defense around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for Bitmore 2021. Mundorf is putting together something special and made a lot of roster changes. Their Defense is scarey big and good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look out for Bitmore 2021. Picked up a lot of good players and making great strides.... Probably the biggest and scariest defense around

Ok Bitmore dad. Good luck with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for Bitmore 2021. Mundorf is putting together something special and made a lot of roster changes. Their Defense is scarey big and good

And notorious for having kids who aren't true 20201s!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never heard of this team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Bitmore new?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Bitmore new?

No, they finished 4th in HoCo last year. This year will be tougher with all the Npyll clubs coming over. Finishing 4th again this year will be an accomplishment unless they really overhauled their lineup. I heard they grabbed some kids from Roughriders which I don't think will be enough to put them over the top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, picked up a few from RR (one is a holdback) and plays midfield and another holdback attackman. The others play defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mundorf probably gives most of his 2021 players free club dues and charges the dope parents of their other teams all that money and they are terrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for Bitmore in the A division because they are not in AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for FCA 2021 this year as well. Great Defense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough Riders 2021 will probably be one of the biggest suprises

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that Green Turtle and Koopers did not get any better this year, and most teams that they beat last year will give them a run this year...It happens with youth sports. Some teams peak at a certain time while other teams continue to get better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that Green Turtle and Koopers did not get any better this year, and most teams that they beat last year will give them a run this year...It happens with youth sports. Some teams peak at a certain time while other teams continue to get better

I thought Green Turtle folded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for Bitmore in the A division because they are not in AA.

HOCO elite division

Green Turtle
Bitmore
Koopers
Crabs
Looneys
FCA
ClubBlue
Madlax
Bethesda
Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2021 probably best in the division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, picked up a few from RR (one is a holdback) and plays midfield and another holdback attackman. The others play defense.

Why did they leave Rough Riders?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought Green Turtle folded

It was but then Steve Vaikness who is assistant coach at Loyola U took it over. Mixed bag (like most clubs) in terms of how competitive teams are but 2021 very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2021 probably best in the division

Bitmore scrimmaged Hawks in the fall...7-4 Hawks. Bitmore was missing 3 of their best players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't make the mistake of judging teams fall ball!!

Just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitmore B team at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitmore B team at best.

More like a C+ team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? All of this posturing before the season even begins. Lets see where everyone sits come end of April/early May when teams have some games under their belt. If history shows, I bet some of the AA teams could beat some of the "Elite" teams. Any given day and oh, let's not forget that they are 7th graders...

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard