BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 77 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The visiting parents at the Chaminade scrimmage were absolutely embarrassing. cheering like it was a real game. please...take a page from the hosts classy behavior

Very true.... I could not believe some of them. First off this is Varsity lacrosse not PAL, second there was no reason for it and did not hear it from the home crowd!

Did you ever stop and think for just one moment? Hmmmm... Maybe this type of condescending self righteous attitude, is exactly why so many people just can't stand Chaminade parents? Is it possible that the visiting parents cheered extra loud just to get your private school parent panties in a bunch? Seems like it worked. You do realize that just about any LI parent involved in Lacrosse can afford to send their kid to a $10k a year school. Right? It's not like it's Episcopal in PA for $40k a year. Take your I'm better than you attitude down just a notch... You'll feel better, and you won't be offended by people cheering at sporting event.

You do realize that not every child has the academic strength to get into Chaminade, Right?

You also realize what you can do with your $10k, Right.

How about you just enjoy the lax game and the talented kids playing it and keep the cheering positive.

Clearly I struck a nerve tough guy. Is that the way you talk to the priests?
How about you keep your suggestions to yourself?? We'll all cheer just the way we want to. By the way, sounds like you're exactly the type of parent from Chaminade we all can't stand. Did your son get accepted to Regis? NO he did not!!! I guess he didn't have the academic strength... Have a wonderful day.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The visiting parents at the Chaminade scrimmage were absolutely embarrassing. cheering like it was a real game. please...take a page from the hosts classy behavior

Very true.... I could not believe some of them. First off this is Varsity lacrosse not PAL, second there was no reason for it and did not hear it from the home crowd!

Did you ever stop and think for just one moment? Hmmmm... Maybe this type of condescending self righteous attitude, is exactly why so many people just can't stand Chaminade parents? Is it possible that the visiting parents cheered extra loud just to get your private school parent panties in a bunch? Seems like it worked. You do realize that just about any LI parent involved in Lacrosse can afford to send their kid to a $10k a year school. Right? It's not like it's Episcopal in PA for $40k a year. Take your I'm better than you attitude down just a notch... You'll feel better, and you won't be offended by people cheering at sporting event.

Is it possible that you are such a loser that you attend a scrimmage to cheer extra loud to try and annoy people. Time to get a life .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it possible that you are such a loser that you attend a scrimmage to cheer extra loud to try and annoy people. Time to get a life .

People can only annoy you if you let them. But I do agree that the parents on the opposing teams who have scrimmaged Chaminade so far this year were definitely more boisterous and louder than the Chaminade parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People can only annoy you if you let them. But I do agree that the parents on the opposing teams who have scrimmaged Chaminade so far this year were definitely more boisterous and louder than the Chaminade parents.

You have to understand that the teams playing Chammy is their biggest game of year......even a scrimmage. They want to go to work and tell their co-workers/friends that "we beat Chammy". You hear "my son got in game" and various other "we" statements. For a top team like Chammy its just another mid level team to use to get ready for season. Most of us Chammy parents are smoking a Cuban cigar and having a johnny walker blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be an [lacrosse]........
- Chaminade Grad

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to understand that the teams playing Chammy is their biggest game of year......even a scrimmage. They want to go to work and tell their co-workers/friends that "we beat Chammy". You hear "my son got in game" and various other "we" statements. For a top team like Chammy its just another mid level team to use to get ready for season. Most of us Chammy parents are smoking a Cuban cigar and having a johnny walker blue

This really can't be a "Chammy" parent? If you really are, you sound like a huge tool! Do you really think anyone is so impressed with "Chammy" or your future pretentious Tool bag offspring? Teach your kid to be humble, it goes a long way in life! BTW Johnny Walker Blue is way over rated!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
would think that was a "non" Chaminade making that comment....just to get the crowd fired-up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard St Anthony's went up to Westchester for a scrimmage against some Section 1 teams - how did they do?

They lost the first game to Rye or Fox Lane (same colors) - not sure on the other 2 games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one cares about chaminade and your problems with the program. keep the conversation around the H.S. programs and not just Chammy and their haters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THAT TOOL BAG COULDN'T TELL JOHNNY WALKER BLUE FROM BOONE'S FARM APPLE WINE

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we know your over 50 , lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOT QUITE ....I HAVE A FEW MORE YRS ON THE FRONT NINE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize that not every child has the academic strength to get into Chaminade, Right?

How about you just enjoy the lax game and the talented kids playing it and keep the cheering positive.

How about you keep your suggestions to yourself?? We'll all cheer just the way we want to. By the way, sounds like you're exactly the type of parent from Chaminade we all can't stand. Did your son get accepted to Regis? NO he did not!!! I guess he didn't have the academic strength... Have a wonderful day.

Put the red cup down, hop in your pick up and go take out my garbage.
Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Anthony's won the second 2 games somersault and broxville. The team is really coming together and looked strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks

A shame - you missed a great opportunity to mention something about a shinebox.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree that they beat somersault but handstand and backflip gave them fits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality is is that the guy is probably retired at 50, collecting a fat pension from the teachers or police/fire union contracts. He's playing golf three days a week and fishing on the others. If not he owns his own business, makes his own hours and writes off every dollar he spends as a business expense.

And you open the WSJ every day to learn 7% off your company is gonna be laid off. Off course you drink more scotch than you should.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Australian walkabout team was stacked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When was the last time Sayville lost to Connetquot? We ALWAYS beat Connetquot.

Does the new guy have a short leash? One crappy season perhaps?

I'm so very glad a few malcontents got their way and our dedicated coach was not retained. I'll make sure to tell you how happy I am for the change at the next street fair. You know who you are and so do I. You screwed our kids because you wanted to get your way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok that was funny......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 4 to 3 Friars. Not sure how GC won the game? Friars defense looks to be very strong. It wasn't a true reflection anyway. At halftime they were doing drills. Have to say anyone in GC's Publuc school conference will be going against a very formidable opponent. Have a great season!

GC always solid. Maybe not the team they were 3 or 4 years ago but see them on top of the conference as always.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau b conference looks a little different this year. Realignment?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not taking anything away from the first team st ants scrimmaged,but they got off to a slow start.... The last 2 scrimmages St Ants was an entirely pulled together team. All in all a great day playing against some very good competition and a crowd that enjoyed the games. It's so refreshing to see parents co mingling and praising each other's kids. This is the way we do it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm so very glad a few malcontents got their way and our dedicated coach was not retained. I'll make sure to tell you how happy I am for the change at the next street fair. You know who you are and so do I. You screwed our kids because you wanted to get your way.

is the football player still playing lax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks

You know not who you're talking to. I'm not from the town that scrimmaged your son's team, if that's what your condescending, class shaming retort was referring to? Never drank from a red cup at any lax function in my life. No pick up here either, I only drive German. Please keep posting though, you continue to prove my point about the kind people you Chaminade parents really are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares. They got whipped. He would not have made a difference

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
syosset vs gc score ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset downs GC. Syosset looking good and GC had no answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
syosset vs gc score ?

Syosset won
6-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
syosset vs gc score ?

Syosset won
6-3

Acting like they just won the NCAA Championship.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
syosset vs gc score ?

Syosset won
6-3

Why ? Because an answer was given on someone asking game score? What's the problem?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
syosset vs gc score ?

Syosset won
6-3

Why ? Because an answer was given on someone asking game score? What's the problem?

No, because of the video on Twitter showing the end of the game and them running out on the field like they just won the NCAA Championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
syosset vs gc score ?

Syosset won
6-3

No, because of the video on Twitter showing the end of the game and them running out on the field like they just won the NCAA Championship.

GC would have done the same thing. Both teams excited to play and compete yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
syosset vs gc score ?

Syosset won
6-3

Saw the end of the game in person. They ran on the field to their goalie like every other team does at the end of the game . Nothing more or less. No drama at all. Respectful game from what I could see . I thought both teams looked good. Saw Manhasset coaching crew there scouting . I believe they will be playing both teams in near future (Syosset in a tournament ). Wasn't under the impression this was that big a game for Syosset . They have beaten GC the last few years, no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Charlie and fellow members of the NCLOA,

I am very sorry to bother all of you with this. However, I just felt the need to do something and try and lend a hand.

This past Friday, on March 18, 2016, one of my current students and former lacrosse player at Copiague High School was tragically shot and killed by his friend. Supposedly the death was deemed an accident. Charlie, as you know, I was a Varsity Lacrosse Coach at Copiague High School for 13 years and I still currently teach there. The community is multi-cultural and the lacrosse players there do not have the backing and support as most high school players across Long Island. The boy`s mother was a single mother and he was her only child. She would come and visit me every Parent/Teacher Night to make sure her young boy was doing the "right thing."

Unfortunately, the mother does not have enough money to bury her son and a "go fund me" page was developed to help her pay for the funeral services.

Any help the Association can do or if any of you would like to donate even just a little, it would be much appreciated in the small town of Copiague.

Please even just click on the following page and see him and his mom. https://dm2.gofund.me/xbv9bkwk

Thanks guys, and remember to hug your loved ones today. Life is too short!

Best,
Kenny Berry
Proud member of the NCLOA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC boys athletics not the dominate force over the last 3-4 years. I guess its cyclical or could it be the newer staff's are not as good as TF and Doc D?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, we have our full squad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
syosset vs gc score ?

Syosset won
6-3

Have you ever watched lacrosse? At all levels, the winning team usually runs on the field cheering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C'quot is the better team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C'quot is the better team

Connetquot was the better team. Sayville had no answer for faceoff or the attack

Page 12 of 77 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard