BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 32 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 31 32
Re: BOYS PAL League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
since the old school pal guys are slow to post, can someone post the teams/schedules for 4th grade boys for me please. thanks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Face off sticks have to have 6"s of tape at the neck, and not on the head. The tape has to contrast the color of the shaft and the head.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone summarize the PAL rules meeting. With little to no notice, nobody on our board was able to attend.
Checks only on glove?
No V or U shooting strings?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax. Nothing has changed, its all common sense stuff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SCHEDULES!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SCHEDULES!!!!!!!!

Wk 1 - Play 20 miles east of your town
Wk 2 - Play 35 miles west of your town
Wk 3 - Play 25 miles northeast of your town

Doesn't matter that you have town clubs within a 5 mile radius that are perfectly fine..... If I'm in SW Suffolk, do I really need to be driving out to the east end multiple times?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SCHEDULES!!!!!!!!

1st game April 3rd. Settle down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SCHEDULES!!!!!!!!

Who cares.... it's PAL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1st game April 3rd. Settle down[/quote]
Who cares.... it's PAL [/quote]

Did you ever consider that families have more than 1 kid playing "PAL" lacrosse? Believe it or not, there's more to life besides lacrosse! Times and places would help a lot so we can make the necessary arrangements to get to each sport!!
You're so obnoxious!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SCHEDULES!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter that you have town clubs within a 5 mile radius that are perfectly fine..... If I'm in SW Suffolk, do I really need to be driving out to the east end multiple times?

THEN DONT PLAY NASSAU PAL

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SCHEDULES!!!!!!!!

THEN DONT PLAY NASSAU PAL

Sounds like his son is in Suffolk PAL if he lives in Suffolk and is driving out east to play....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares.... it's PAL [/quote]

Did you ever consider that families have more than 1 kid playing "PAL" lacrosse? Believe it or not, there's more to life besides lacrosse! Times and places would help a lot so we can make the necessary arrangements to get to each sport!!
You're so obnoxious!!!

[/quote]

You need to complain to your PAL director. No one here will have them any sooner than you will. Sorry mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams from Nassau should play Nassau PAL. Teams in Suffolk should play Suffolk PAL. Problem solved. Plenty of competition for all teams and levels at this point, boys and girls. Or have 1 PAL league and schedule locally when teams are of the same level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's crazy if we do that how can my team with 25 kids with 6 grade holdback kids beat up on a team of 10 kids that just started playing with no pockets in their sticks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with the boys PAL Festival on 6/12? Hearing a lot of conflicting reports. Some say town optional. Some say mandatory w/penalty if skipped. Thx in advance

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with the boys PAL Festival on 6/12? Hearing a lot of conflicting reports. Some say town optional. Some say mandatory w/penalty if skipped. Thx in advance

Town optional event now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up with schedules? people have more than one kid and would like to plan accordingly. Under two weeks away and not out yet. Lets go guys....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same post every year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up with schedules? people have more than one kid and would like to plan accordingly. Under two weeks away and not out yet. Lets go guys....

Hey genius! Next year, you schedule over 12000 games and see how long it takes you, and try to account for all the requests for game times and locations and the constant whining from people like you! The men and women who are putting the schedules together have jobs too! They are volunteering their time to get this all in place. Have some patience or step up, help out and volunteer your time! You are probably the same person who bitches and moans about tournament schedules three weeks before the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN!!!! Step up or shut up!
BTW... what do the colors mean this year? Is Red "A", Blue "B"...?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN!!!! Step up or shut up!
BTW... what do the colors mean this year? Is Red "A", Blue "B"...?

Someone posted on the previous page Red = A, White = B and so on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL=Daddy coaches. Waste of time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have a better alternative without breaking the bank? These guys are volunteering their time. Step up a grab a whistle if you can do it better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have a better alternative without breaking the bank? These guys are volunteering their time. Step up a grab a whistle if you can do it better.

He can't do better, that's for sure

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hate how the term "daddy coach" is used around here. Putting down guys who volunteer their time to coach other kids. Kinda pathetic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are "Daddy" coaches a waste of time? My son had excellent coaches who both played the game at a high level, played the kids equally and taught them skills and the game. My son has moved on from PAL but regards both his coaches as being the best he has had in terms of both teaching and motivating. Sorry to hear your experience was different. My other son had a paid trainer supplementing the parent coach because he admittedly felt he was stopped out in terms of his knowledge of the game and we've found his (the trainer)commitment to the team and kids was definitely not the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our coach doesn't have a son on the team. He is very dedicated and has a huge part in the kids development. All the parents are thankful for his and the asst coaches dedication. No complaints here!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the guy who doesn't know enough about lax to actually coach. My kid plays on a top tier travel team and loves playing with his buddies in PAL. But I guess not all kids have friends, huh?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the above posts are awesome. nice to see some positive comments instead of disparaging. Yes, they give up a lot of their time away from the rest of their families to be with your kids. AMEN and than yuou.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do most of you have schedules yet? Heard they are out but our coach is MIA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do most of you have schedules yet? Heard they are out but our coach is MIA

Suffolk, yes. Last week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hate how the term "daddy coach" is used around here. Putting down guys who volunteer their time to coach other kids. Kinda pathetic

They have a bias towards their own son. I've seen it on many teams. The better kids don't have a chance at competing for a spot that the Daddy coach's son is at. Facts are facts!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have a bias towards their own son. I've seen it on many teams. The better kids don't have a chance at competing for a spot that the Daddy coach's son is at. Facts are facts!!

Please tell us your alternative to having dads coach PAL? You must share your plan with everyone. Let me guess, you sit on the sideline complaining that your kid is not getting enoutg PT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please tell us your alternative to having dads coach PAL? You must share your plan with everyone. Let me guess, you sit on the sideline complaining that your kid is not getting enoutg PT.

Sounds like you're an oblivious Daddy coach or Mom. There should be tryouts for the position the kids want to play at, and then place the kids appropriately if another kid is better at that position.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First game just over a week away. Any word on the game schedules?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
need Nassau 6th/5th, please post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree this is rediculous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you're an oblivious Daddy coach or Mom. There should be tryouts for the position the kids want to play at, and then place the kids appropriately if another kid is better at that position.

You know, I'm a hard core lax dad who spends every weekend driving up and down the Jersey Tpke and burns money on my kids lacrosse like its cool - and I've got to say - this is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Tryouts for PAL? You are a freaking idiot. Shoot the lock off your wallet and sign your kid up for travel you cheap [lacrosse]. You'll get your tryouts. Leave the casual kids alone and let them have fun. [lacrosse] hat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know, I'm a hard core lax dad who spends every weekend driving up and down the Jersey Tpke and burns money on my kids lacrosse like its cool - and I've got to say - this is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Tryouts for PAL? You are a freaking idiot. Shoot the lock off your wallet and sign your kid up for travel you cheap [lacrosse]. You'll get your tryouts. Leave the casual kids alone and let them have fun. [lacrosse] hat.

What moron drives up and down the Jersey Tpke burning money?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse] hat

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 32 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 31 32
Quick Reply