BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 77 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any updates on scrimmages yesterday ?

Syosset lost. AGAIN.

SYO parent ???? Keep hating because your kid isn't playing.

I am trying to find out where the standings are and win loss records from the scrimmages
Last I checked Syo and all the other Long Island schools are 0-0
Also do the give reward for being the best team in June or in March
Enjoy the process

Oh this is enjoyable. Nobody cares about scrimmages except Syosset parents. They couldn't stop RAVING all year last year about how they beat another high school in a preseason scrimmage. Just keeping it real, man.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't scrimmages supposed to get your team ready for a strong season? Any good coach will knowingly put their team up against another strong team to make them better. These scrimmages that are blow outs prove nothing,except ego boosters to their folks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You both played your best kids in first quarter,thats a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syo and Connetquot played starters all first half and into 3rd qtr

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't scrimmages supposed to get your team ready for a strong season? Any good coach will knowingly put their team up against another strong team to make them better. These scrimmages that are blow outs prove nothing,except ego boosters to their folks.

Exactly. I think Syosset parents have learned their lesson now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The visiting parents at the Chaminade scrimmage were absolutely embarrassing. cheering like it was a real game. please...take a page from the hosts classy behavior

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What we learned is at the end of the year syosset played in state semis while everyone else was home Time to talk is at the end of the year
Only the best teams will be talking then
Dreamers can talk now

Enjoy your preseason wins while you can
If you are standing at top at the end of the season then you can chirp and will say congrats your kids deserved it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the score when they started subbing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the score when they started subbing?

7-2 or there abouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Beatdown!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Beatdown!

Not a beat down, sloppy play by both, Connetquot scored on Syo errors but did not collapse on their errors. Just a scrimmage, glad to see the season has begun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The visiting parents at the Chaminade scrimmage were absolutely embarrassing. cheering like it was a real game. please...take a page from the hosts classy behavior

Signed Brother Bible thumper

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk to me in June

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connetquot will destroy Sayville in game 1. Big win by 5 or 6 goals easy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true.... I could not believe some of them. First off this is Varsity lacrosse not PAL, second there was no reason for it and did not hear it from the home crowd!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true.... I could not believe some of them. First off this is Varsity lacrosse not PAL, second there was no reason for it and did not hear it from the home crowd!

Who was winning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who was winning?

Chaminade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wasn't there, but there's a big difference between parents cheering for a team and loud, disrespectful behavior. From the earlier description, it seems like we're talking about the former.

What's the big deal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wasn't there, but there's a big difference between parents cheering for a team and loud, disrespectful behavior. From the earlier description, it seems like we're talking about the former.

What's the big deal?

Exactly how many state lax championship plaques are in the Syosset hallway? Quiet please until you win one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What game are we talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

What's the big deal?

Exactly how many state lax championship plaques are in the Syosset hallway? Quiet please until you win one.

The conversation isn't about Syosset, it's about a recent Chaminade scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

What's the big deal?

Against Syosset.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's the big deal?

Lax is like golf at Chaminade! Played in front of a polite crowd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you ever stop and think for just one moment? Hmmmm... Maybe this type of condescending self righteous attitude, is exactly why so many people just can't stand Chaminade parents? Is it possible that the visiting parents cheered extra loud just to get your private school parent panties in a bunch? Seems like it worked. You do realize that just about any LI parent involved in Lacrosse can afford to send their kid to a $10k a year school. Right? It's not like it's Episcopal in PA for $40k a year. Take your I'm better than you attitude down just a notch... You'll feel better, and you won't be offended by people cheering at sporting event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

What's the big deal?

Against Syosset.

Ummm Sysosset and Chaminade are scrimmaging today Einstein and its not at Chaminade. Nice try though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our
I

I wasn't there, but there's a big difference
between parents cheering for a team and loud, disrespectful behavior. From the earlier description, it seems like we're talking about the former.

What's the big deal?

Against Syosset.

No genius because the Chaminade /syosset scrimmage was last year and Chaminade never "hosts". It's always held at Cantiague Park because 4-5 other teams are always involved in an all day 4-5 way scrimmage that the Syosset coach organizes. As a matter of fact this years scrimmage is today. Original poster is talking about a recent scrimmage and a different team. Would be nice if they would clarify what team they are talking about since they are making such a big deal out of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from today?

"we don't keep score of scrimmages"

"then how do you measure yourself against other teams"?

"by height"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from today?

Manhasset beat Smithtown West

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from today?

Manhassett beat Smithtown West 12-11. Very good game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the staters score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from today?

Manhassett beat Smithtown West 12-11. Very good game

4 teams at CSH today. Massapequa beat CSH 9-6, and Long beach by a big shut out and then beat a strong West islip team 8-6 approximately.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 6 t 2 with starters in against WI,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It sounds to me like the parents compete more then the boys Big question here Did the boys all have fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from today?

Manhasset beat Smithtown West

SW dominated this game until the 4th quarter and just couldn't hold it. Good start for the Bulls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you ever stop and think for just one moment? Hmmmm... Maybe this type of condescending self righteous attitude, is exactly why so many people just can't stand Chaminade parents? Is it possible that the visiting parents cheered extra loud just to get your private school parent panties in a bunch? Seems like it worked. You do realize that just about any LI parent involved in Lacrosse can afford to send their kid to a $10k a year school. Right? It's not like it's Episcopal in PA for $40k a year. Take your I'm better than you attitude down just a notch... You'll feel better, and you won't be offended by people cheering at sporting event.

You do realize that not every child has the academic strength to get into Chaminade, Right?

You also realize what you can do with your $10k, Right.

How about you just enjoy the lax game and the talented kids playing it and keep the cheering positive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from today?

"we don't keep score of scrimmages"

"then how do you measure yourself against other teams"?

"by height"

Called game film. Have to see what kids can do in the heat of battle. Some who played in scrimmages will never see the field when it counts. Scores are meaningless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It sounds to me like the parents compete more then the boys Big question here Did the boys all have fun

Yes. the boys had fun. Went for ralphs italian ices after and all the boys received a participation ribbon for playing. Parents had fun too. Drank and disparaged kids on the other teams and their own team. Another fine day. Thanks for asking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard St Anthony's went up to Westchester for a scrimmage against some Section 1 teams - how did they do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please every team plays there top players first half.

Page 11 of 77 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard