BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 73 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax 2024 backed out. Madlax 2023 stepped in. Should be interesting

It's probably the same Madlax team that has been playing down for the last 2 seasons.

Worst excuse for losing ever! Despite all of your bs conspiracy theories, teams don't play down. Ever. They're just better. I know, it's s tough pill to swallow that your 9 year old is not on the best team, but it's true. If it makes you feel any better, statistically speaking, he probably won't be on the team in two years anyway.
You realize the Pack never lost to MadLax, only BLC.

never played madlax would be the accurate way to phrase. saying never lost implies they actually played each other. given how madlax handles BLC i don't see much risk wolfpack gives them a game. stick to being the minor league champs from strong island.

Madlax is/has been a very good team. There is no denying that. However, they are dominated by a single player. He's bigger faster and far more skilled than anyone else on the field (even when playing WP). The problem is that that model tends to run its course fairly quickly

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2024 backed out. Madlax 2023 stepped in. Should be interesting

It's probably the same Madlax team that has been playing down for the last 2 seasons.

Worst excuse for losing ever! Despite all of your bs conspiracy theories, teams don't play down. Ever. They're just better. I know, it's s tough pill to swallow that your 9 year old is not on the best team, but it's true. If it makes you feel any better, statistically speaking, he probably won't be on the team in two years anyway.
You realize the Pack never lost to MadLax, only BLC.

never played madlax would be the accurate way to phrase. saying never lost implies they actually played each other. given how madlax handles BLC i don't see much risk wolfpack gives them a game. stick to being the minor league champs from strong island.

Madlax is/has been a very good team. There is no denying that. However, they are dominated by a single player. He's bigger faster and far more skilled than anyone else on the field (even when playing WP). The problem is that that model tends to run its course fairly quickly

That's because he's 11...typical MD holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprisingly, I have heard alot of people say that clubs will not follow USA Lacrosse age recommendations, and will go to tourneys that are grade based only. Any thoughts here? Really?

Assume we will all learn whats up around August tryouts....will teams advertise 2024 tryouts, or dated tryouts? Other forums seem to think 2024 tryout.

I'm not surprised by that. US Lacrosse doesn't have the muscle to mandate clubs (or even PAL) to adjust their age brackets.
US Lacrosse is trying to do the right thing, but from my understanding US Lacrosse recommendations are still across 2 years (ie, U12 & U14, not U13). This won't stop "holdbacks" but it will eliminate a 2002 bday playing on a 2022 team (or U12 team).

Someone correct me if I'm off base... Thanks

Sounds like nothing will change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So was the tourney rescheduled? Weekends are filling up fast and the kids are itching to get outdoors. The way the storm worked, they could have played. That is unfortunate for all of the boys. but better safe than sorry I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better than LAXFest last year!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do "town" teams feel good about using kids from other towns?
Does the coach pound his chest, all proud?
Parents must want to win at any cost even if it means that another kid that should be playing more sits more often. Pathetic!
I'm amazed that no one from that team speaks up on behave of the kid that deserves more playing time. If you're not going to be attending the same high school down the road, you shouldn't be on that team. It's that simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents must want to win at any cost even if it means that another kid that should be playing more sits more often. Pathetic!
I'm amazed that no one from that team speaks up on behave of the kid that deserves more playing time. If you're not going to be attending the same high school down the road, you shouldn't be on that team. It's that simple.

What team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So was the tourney rescheduled? Weekends are filling up fast and the kids are itching to get outdoors. The way the storm worked, they could have played. That is unfortunate for all of the boys. but better safe than sorry I guess.

Sounds like April 16th for a makeup....you know Channy doesn't want to refund the money

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's fine for travel tourney's but totally unacceptable for town tourney's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is that ok for travel???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what team are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were only three teams in 2024 town bracket. Which one had players from other teams that have you so worked up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were only three teams in 2024 town bracket. Which one had players from other teams that have you so worked up?

Typical accusation with no back up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The general rule of thumb is, and this goes for all sports but especially lax and football, you can never trust a Sachem or SYAG team. They are notorious for building travel clubs under the premise of a town team. They will play these kids in town tournaments, travel tournaments and PAL leagues. It's a disgrace, but then again.. it is Sachem and its been going on as long as I can remember.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical accusation with no back up.

ESM and Smithtown would ahve both won the travel bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The general rule of thumb is, and this goes for all sports but especially lax and football, you can never trust a Sachem or SYAG team. They are notorious for building travel clubs under the premise of a town team. They will play these kids in town tournaments, travel tournaments and PAL leagues. It's a disgrace, but then again.. it is Sachem and its been going on as long as I can remember.

Dirtbags

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh I thought you were referring to the notorious Commack coach, that we all know grab's kids from other towns to play on there squad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, Sachem played ALL East kids in the Shamrock. In fact, many were new to the sport. And they were missing 5-6 key players. With a full squad, they would've definitely given TEAM Smithown ( what? Is that East and West combined?lol) or ESM a run for their money.
I know for certain that ESM has a player from another town. I guess that's ok with that team. Who knows how many more?
But whatever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your sons should be embarrassed of all of you. Be men you whining little girls. Why don't you guys fight it out on the playground. Cant believe there are actual women interested in men or should I say boys like you. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh I thought you were referring to the notorious Commack coach, that we all know grab's kids from other towns to play on there squad.
That and the fact that he never stops screaming at his kids even if they are winning big. the guy is painful to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, Sachem played ALL East kids in the Shamrock. In fact, many were new to the sport. And they were missing 5-6 key players. With a full squad, they would've definitely given TEAM Smithown ( what? Is that East and West combined?lol) or ESM a run for their money.
I know for certain that ESM has a player from another town. I guess that's ok with that team. Who knows how many more?
But whatever.

We shall see Sachem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But whatever.

If you know for "certain" I would suggest you contact SCPAL to verify and validate every player on that roster or any child in question. All kids are legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But whatever.

We shall see Sachem

And you're from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your sons should be embarrassed of all of you. Be men you whining little girls. Why don't you guys fight it out on the playground. Cant believe there are actual women interested in men or should I say boys like you. Pathetic.

Go Back to School Thornton Melon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheaters will always cheat. Photo ID cards are the only real way to stop this from happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But whatever.

We shall see Sachem

And you're from?

Three Village

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you people have this much time to be so stressed over 9/10 year old boys lacrosse. Congratulations, for not having real problems.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But whatever.

We shall see Sachem

And you're from?

Three Village

Three Village? Any good? Have any outside or older help? If not, good for you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But whatever.

We shall see Sachem

And you're from?

Three Village

Three Village? Any good? Have any outside or older help? If not, good for you!

Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need to get your facts straight. ESM did not have a kid from another town. Second, ESM has dominated Sachem for the past 2 plus years, East or West. It's 9 year old lacrosse. Sorry you didn't get a t shirt for winning. At this age it's about.build8mg.character, respect and appreciation for the game. You should rrally grow up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need to get your facts straight. ESM did not have a kid from another town. Second, ESM has dominated Sachem for the past 2 plus years, East or West. It's 9 year old lacrosse. Sorry you didn't get a t shirt for winning. At this age it's about.build8mg.character, respect and appreciation for the game. You should rrally grow up

ESM ABSOLUTELY has a kid from another town!! You obviously are in denial. It's okay though. I won't report him to anyone. That's not my point.
Enjoy your t-shirt. Oh and there isn't a West team! Get your facts straight!!
Like you said, it's about building character for the kids... and cheating for the adults.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheating is apparently a huge problem in this sport. I don't how anyone can justify it and really think that any championship they happen to win isn't tainted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ESM ABSOLUTELY has a kid from another town!! You obviously are in denial. It's okay though. I won't report him to anyone. That's not my point.
Like you said, it's about building character for the kids... and cheating for the adults.

Like you said, it's about building character for the kids... and cheating for the
adults.

Please do report him or inquire to scpallax@gmail.com and see what kind of response you get. Please be sure to keep us all posted of your findings Sherlock.
I assume you are aware of the district

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haters! by the way when you also complain about esm being in 4B in spring pal, please have your facts, it's their second team, first team went up a grade. Some have cried to Pal when their teams where placed in A against their choice then used Esm as sandbagging in 4b. know who you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like you said, it's about building character for the kids... and cheating for the
adults.

Please do report him or inquire to scpallax@gmail.com and see what kind of response you get. Please be sure to keep us all posted of your findings Sherlock.
I assume you are aware of the district

Sounds like sour grapes from team Smithtown to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter mommy/daddy please do enlighten us all as to how you determined that ESM is playing outside the rules. Have you contacted PAL regarding this matter? Please keep us up to date.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the MD trip back on? Did MC give you your money back yet? He's just going to hang on to it for a while. CASH Flow Baby!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBP looked strong today. What happens between now and HS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBP looked strong today. What happens between now and HS?

the best players go with the rest to esm

Page 44 of 73 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard