BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28
Boys 2020
TLaxOne Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It seems appropriate to break down the discussion by age/graduation year like the LI forum since many discussions get really confusing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make it easy. Crabs #1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies 1
CRABS 2
FCA 3
Rising Sons 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Make it easy. Crabs #1
. Good grief, seems like a holes are awake any time of the day or night. The only thing Crabs is #1 in is gaming the grade base system. Their 2020 team is really a 2019 team, but you and the other Crab fools don't have the balls to admit it.
Anyone can go into the other forums and find all the discussion on this, to the point that it is sickening. So let's just leave this bs talk out of this new forum, we are all sick of seeing it and sick of the Crabs organization/fans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies 1
CRABS 2
FCA 3
Rising Sons 4
. Totally correct!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies 1
CRABS 2
FCA 3
Rising Sons 4

Hawks
91 breakers
Next level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies 1
CRABS 2
FCA 3
Rising Sons 4

looking at actual game results in the past two years and
If talking md/PA only, based on actual results last summer, fall and recent play days it is:
crabs
Looneys Orange
91 Force
FCA blue
Hawks
Rising Sons

Force and FCA blue may flip this year With the movement of 2019s down for FCA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make it easy. Crabs #1

Yes, Crabs is just absolutely fabulous, great, the best, the biggest, fastest, oldest, untouchable, etc etc.. We know....we do not care... since we established that already, let's discuss the other teams on this forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies 1
CRABS 2
FCA 3
Rising Sons 4

FCA captured HoCo last year. Did they lose guys or did Looney's grab some talent? Rising Sons throws a curve ball into the HoCo mix. I'm assuming Sons and FCA are no longer going to exchange kids when convenient since they are now in the same league.

Here are the finishes from last year:

2020 NPYLL Finish
Crabs
Annapolis Hawks
Breakers
Bethesda
Next Level
Madlax
Club Blue
Cannons

2020 HoCo Finish
FCA
Looney's
Rough Riders
Thunder
FCA
Looney's
Diamondbacks
Green Hornets
Lax World
Rock
HoCo
Lax Factory
Kooper's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Past 2 years results. Looneys beat Crabs twice and lost twice. Lost by 1 one and lost by 2 in Fall tourney this year. Every game is 1-2 pointer. Looneys beat down Edge a week after Edge beat Crabs 10-5. Looneys gets better as year goes on because they are better coached. They'll beat Crabs by end of HOCO season. That's if Crabs even makes it by a talented FCA and Team 91 team. Crabs came from behind to beat Hawks in OT last year. They aren't head shoulders above these teams. Just think they are.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's has better coaching? Give me a break? The coach is the f'in Bartender smile. The difference is whether or not Flogo is at the game. Without him Loonies is toast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Past 2 years results. Looneys beat Crabs twice and lost twice. Lost by 1 one and lost by 2 in Fall tourney this year. Every game is 1-2 pointer. Looneys beat down Edge a week after Edge beat Crabs 10-5. Looneys gets better as year goes on because they are better coached. They'll beat Crabs by end of HOCO season. That's if Crabs even makes it by a talented FCA and Team 91 team. Crabs came from behind to beat Hawks in OT last year. They aren't head shoulders above these teams. Just think they are.

Looneys are far from the best coached team. Crabs is head and shoulders above everyone literally hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The first 2020 boy will be announcing his commitment on social media this afternoon. Yes, an eighth grader. Let the floodgates open..."-Ty Xanders. My bet is its the lefty attack men from 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons beat FCA badly in semis at [lacrosse]'s TOC in Tampa this year.

Crush is best 2020 team by a sizable margin, until someone proves otherwise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The first 2020 boy will be announcing his commitment on social media this afternoon. Yes, an eighth grader. Let the floodgates open..."-Ty Xanders. My bet is its the lefty attack men from 91

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Laugh as a college lacrosse coach and the world laughs at you.

I'd love to get a picture of the expression on an admissions directors face when he reads a kid in middle school is all set to attend. That must be precious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's has better coaching? Give me a break? The coach is the f'in Bartender smile. The difference is whether or not Flogo is at the game. Without him Loonies is toast.

You are a total idiot, a true Crab fan, speaking out of their as*. A bartender, not quite. Let's see what Ryan
M does for a living. Not even close.
Plus Ryan has a very low lacrosse IQ, watch him coaching at a game, he has no idea what he is doing.
On a coaching level, Loony's coaches along with Team 91,
FCA plus others will outcoach Ryan M any day of the week. Ryan M only knows how to win by having a 2020 team made up of mostly 2019 players. So Crab fans, keep denying it, Ryan M has sold you all a bill of goods based on total lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This sport is becoming a joke. And these college coaches blame us parents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys are far from the best coached team. Crabs is head and shoulders above everyone literally hahaha

Another Crab idiot with no idea what is going on. Crabs is head and shoulders above everyone, not even close, they are more below the feet of every other 2020 team out there. Oh, and as you childishly stated "hahaha".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As someone with a degree from UVA I am praying this ain't Dom again. If it is, all respect is lost and he should be fired. Please don't let it be UVA. He's been pulling this earlier and earlier stunt for a few years now while the program goes further down the toilet. If it is UVA, enough is enough and just dump this guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As someone with a degree from UVA I am praying this ain't Dom again. If it is, all respect is lost and he should be fired. Please don't let it be UVA. He's been pulling this earlier and earlier stunt for a few years now while the program goes further down the toilet. If it is UVA, enough is enough and just dump this guy.

No offense, but Dom has been out of touch for years. He lives in the old grab the best he thinks of athletes and it will be easy. When you get the best 10 out of 50 players in years past it was easy to coach them. Shows now the game has passed him by, because he actually has to coach these kids. There are 250 kids in each class that can play. His day is over. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not Dom, Jeff Tambroni and Penn St.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW...Tambroni is desperate. Dipping into the kiddie pool. And why does this player choose Penn State. With all the resources at Tambroni's disposal and he can't put a competitive team on the field? The spigot is open, no stopping it now. If you haven't started having conversations with college coaches by now and you are a 2020, you are probably not getting recruited by a top D1 program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW...Tambroni is desperate. Dipping into the kiddie pool. And why does this player choose Penn State. With all the resources at Tambroni's disposal and he can't put a competitive team on the field? The spigot is open, no stopping it now. If you haven't started having conversations with college coaches by now and you are a 2020, you are probably not getting recruited by a top D1 program.

What a dumb [lacrosse] statement. Coaches are not going to be rushing to recruit 2020's at this stage, too many 2019's and below to get through. Tambroni is way out of line for going to this extend and young age, regardless of the player (and there is absolutely nothing against this young man). Seems Penn State may be having trouble with 2019's etc that he had to resort to this level. Simply way out of line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure there is rush to get in front of college coaches just yet for the true elites. I do not think the rosters will be full at D1 for 2020 by Labor Days with all spots accounted for.

It's a whole different world for those that are in the upper echelon and the exposure that will come both from club and HS. We are purposely waiting - he just started 'shaving!'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't quite get why a parent would let an 8th grader commit to a college - particularly a school like PSU. I could at least understand an Ivy - but Penn State? Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't quite get why a parent would let an 8th grader commit to a college - particularly a school like PSU. I could at least understand an Ivy - but Penn State? Why?

Amazing college town. Largest alumni association in the world. Have you ever been there? It's a great campus with tremendous school spirit and everything a student could want. Also, any major a kid could want. He won't ever have to worry about transferring!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amazing college town. Largest alumni association in the world. Have you ever been there? It's a great campus with tremendous school spirit and everything a student could want. Also, any major a kid could want. He won't ever have to worry about transferring!

There are not many coaches as good as Tambroni. Great school atmosphere. Great coach. The lacrosse tradition is a work in progress. I'm just surprised the kid's last name is not Spallina.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PSU Is a great school for sure, but I am sorry, there is no way any 8th grader should be committing anywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are not many coaches as good as Tambroni. Great school atmosphere. Great coach. The lacrosse tradition is a work in progress. I'm just surprised the kid's last name is not Spallina.

He is a legendary coach who will be at Penn State the next 20 years .he guarantees it . He runs the university and is the next Joe Pa.. ..Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a ridiculous statement to make. The last time I checked, prospects were accepted to a college based on academics, not scholastics. This young man hasn't even taken a high school test yet. What if he's an 80 student? Nothing wrong with that at all however clearly doesn't meet the requirements of most D1 schools (including Penn St.) This whole committed nonsense this early in the process is just plain ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No question BO of Crush is an incredible attackman as 8th grader and he is of right age. However, I can't tell you how many stud 8th graders were just average seniors 4 years later. So, BO wares a PSU Lacrosse Tshirt and hat for next 4 years and if he is still a stud PSU may get him if he doesn't change his mind...if he flattens out then PSU will pull their verbal commitment. It's all promotion and marketing. Means nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to state the obvious, but wouldn't it pretty much kill a kid's work ethic and drive to achieve the ultimate goal before even starting high school? There are a lot of things that motivate people and the possibility of not getting what you want is a big one. I just don't see the value in this. But I suppose it's a meaningless commitment....no teeth in either side. I would think it would give any 8th grader a big head though. But I'm no expert....just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love how Ty Xanders takes a shot at the 2020 talent? Is he kidding me? First the 2020 class is one of the strongest. 2nd, 91 Crush beats most of all the 2019 teams. And I've seen other 2020 teams beat many 2019 teams and give some of the top 2019 teams a run for their money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love how Ty Xanders takes a shot at the 2020 talent? Is he kidding me? First the 2020 class is one of the strongest. 2nd, 91 Crush beats most of all the 2019 teams. And I've seen other 2020 teams beat many 2019 teams and give some of the top 2019 teams a run for their money.

Let's get real. The crush could and does beat average 2019 teams. But any real good team they can't nor should they be able to. I saw them beat Team Revolution in the fall but they were physically being abused due to the size difference. Without the one kid they would have been destroyed. All you heard was complaints about you cant do this you can't do that.. Once they are in 10th or above then you might be able to say they can beat some real good 2019 teams. The size will equal out but for now stick with what you have so the kids don't get hurt and parents don't complain

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Team Revolution Dad! You guys are average at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched that game and team revolution was bigger but know where near as good as crush. But they will make excuses that they were missing kids lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Team Revolution Dad! You guys are average at best.

That's the point and you struggled in that game. So beating top teams won't happen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with the 2020s at Homewood Havoc today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about the Homewood Havoc. It was a bunch of 2nd rate clubs. The Passsport Alliance is a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a new 2020 forum for all Maryland 2020s-can we leave the snarky comments on the other forums? If the guys asked, if someone knows the answer just answer. If not, keep your comments to yourself if you are not interested. To him, clearly not a joke and even 2nd tier clubs have a right to be here.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard