BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Syosset Lacrosse Shootout
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Re: Syosset Lacrosse Shootout
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
excellent well run tournament great way to start off season

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
To the poster that called me out, please feel free to PM or email me and I will be happy to discuss my opinions with you and will never out you in here. If you wish to discuss it here, register and sign in with your name. I refuse to explain anything to anonymous posters.

I trust that I have made myself clear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are playing in the 2021 division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What teams are playing in the 2021 division

Carey
Franklin Square
Northport
RVC Future
Syosset

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isnt Carey in Franklin Square

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
go to the website. you can find what teams are playing but for some reason can't tell you how they are listed on this website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is in the 2024 Division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is in the 2022 division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is in the 2022 division?

ESM
Garden City
Northport
Port Washington
Ridgefield
RVC
Seaford
Smithtown
Syosset
West Islip

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
was told

syosset
bayport
esm
team sachem
mpequa
few others
should be some good lax in 2024, esm or syosset took the crown last year.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Syosset Shootout is in need of two 3rd grade and two seventh grade teams to close out the event.

Contact Stephen at sdestef@gmail.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule?

you know where to fine it

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Schedule?

Targeting tomorrow evening for schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Schedule?

Targeting tomorrow evening for schedule.

It has been out all day. I have my sons time and fields.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the one on their website is a work in progress. Shows 8th grade Smithtown playing 3 back-to-back games on various fields. If they happen to make championship game, would be 4 back-to-back on various fields. I've NEVER seen such craziness!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the one on their website is a work in progress. Shows 8th grade Smithtown playing 3 back-to-back games on various fields. If they happen to make championship game, would be 4 back-to-back on various fields. I've NEVER seen such craziness!

Perfect schedule, in and out! Hate sitting around for hours waiting for games!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job tossing out the 2023 Huntington team. It's about time organizers got rid of the trash coaches that stack the team with travel kids from different towns to beat up on PAL teams. Hopefully this trend will continue. Most of the travel guys know most of the impact players from the travel teams. Just like yesterday, when you see them playing in town clubs they don't belong, tell the organizers and have the whole team DQ'ed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job by Syosset yesterday. The tournament has been a big success. Hopefully all that participated had a great experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job tossing out the 2023 Huntington team. It's about time organizers got rid of the trash coaches that stack the team with travel kids from different towns to beat up on PAL teams. Hopefully this trend will continue. Most of the travel guys know most of the impact players from the travel teams. Just like yesterday, when you see them playing in town clubs they don't belong, tell the organizers and have the whole team DQ'ed.

No one threw them out! The tournament director needed additional teams in that bracket and due to the Easter weekend they needed a few kids to field a team. They played the 3 games and asked not to be put in final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 Mineola team should have been tossed. They were unsportsmanlike and took any opportunity to push and trip players. Sadly the refs only called out a small portion of the violations in the games I watched. And their coach is NJ Utah screaming like a crazy person from the sidelines!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one threw them out! The tournament director needed additional teams in that bracket and due to the Easter weekend they needed a few kids to field a team. They played the 3 games and asked not to be put in final.

That is complete BS. They were not a town team. There is no excuse for putting a team of travel kids from outside towns into a "town only" tournament. The coaches as well as every parent on that team should be mortified. You are disgraceful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever helps you sleep at night crazy mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 Mineola team should have been tossed. They were unsportsmanlike and took any opportunity to push and trip players. Sadly the refs only called out a small portion of the violations in the games I watched. And their coach is NJ Utah screaming like a crazy person from the sidelines!

Ditto. Even my son said the same thing about their team unsolicited as the first comment he made coming off the field. Solid group of kids so they shouldn't need to resort to that. Unfortunately their being told or coached to do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm a parent of a Huntington town player and am glad to hear that this happened because it puts a stain on our town. None of parents of players in this grade were asked to have their son play. We don't even know who the coach is, or who played on this mysterious team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh it happens. My town is right next to Huntington and a few years ago, same tournament, a fill in coach attempted to stack our team with studs from Huntington "so they could compete to win it". When he was told we cant do this its a town team tournament and we have kids that want to play who are available he promptly said he wouldn't coach the team if he didn't have a chance of winning and pulled his son...class act. Footnote: the true town team missed the playoffs due to points but had a great day and went 3-0... Some Dad's ego's wreck youth sports and kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe im saying this because I'm a big believer in the championship format, maybe they need to go back to just 3-4 games and no winner. Go, play the best competition you can and head home.

Link Copied to Clipboard