BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 09:35 PM
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 09:10 PM
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 08:49 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 08:47 PM
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 07:10 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 06:55 PM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 06:18 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,807
Posts256,841
Members2,138
Most Online6,944
Oct 16th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 200 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 199 200
Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous] #154675
03/13/16 08:49 PM
03/13/16 08:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As I have said before...almost ALL college coaches are not liked by everybody. Why is it such a big deal in women's college lacrosse if a coach is not universally liked? I like SS. She's not perfect but neither are you or I. Get over it and grow a set, and tell your daughter to do the same. SS will be successful. She's in only her 4th year as a coach. I know girls on her team like her. Maybe not every one of them, but most of them, and that's actually pretty good. I played college football and all of us did not like all of our coaches but you respected them and listened to them and tried your hardest to do what they told you to do. Her girls are doing the same. They have their usually tough OOC schedule. Wins are hard to get. The team is YOUNG.


Just curious how long it takes to stop using the term young or new coach? 10 years? And if you hand pick a team and they are not performing that's on you coach! The discord and misery by the majority of the team just might be because of the pyramid "wall of shame" being used, I mean come on, is SS taking cues from Abby Lee Miller? They should win today after all of the conditioning and humiliation this past week. Good luck girls, play your game and try to ignore the lunatic screaming on the sidelines.



You want an example of lunatic screaming on the sidelines? Try listening to just about any club coach during the summer. The difference between them and a college coach is that for the vast majority of the club coaches it is not their only job. For a college coach it's their job, with a lot riding on each game. Also, go to a men's game and listen to those coaches...it's crazy, yet nobody says anything about them.

SS is a club coach, that's it. She doesn't understand the mental side of coaching. She hasn't had the experience and more importantly the time being truly mentored by a good coach as an asst. Just because you were a great player doesn't mean you will be a successful coach. She has a lot of knowledge but not the wisdom to put it to good use. Her teams will continue to struggle. She just doesn't relate to her players well, She had trouble relating to teammates and other kids in general in HS as well.


SS won Conference Coach of the Year in 2015

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous] #154681
03/13/16 09:36 PM
03/13/16 09:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As I have said before...almost ALL college coaches are not liked by everybody. Why is it such a big deal in women's college lacrosse if a coach is not universally liked? I like SS. She's not perfect but neither are you or I. Get over it and grow a set, and tell your daughter to do the same. SS will be successful. She's in only her 4th year as a coach. I know girls on her team like her. Maybe not every one of them, but most of them, and that's actually pretty good. I played college football and all of us did not like all of our coaches but you respected them and listened to them and tried your hardest to do what they told you to do. Her girls are doing the same. They have their usually tough OOC schedule. Wins are hard to get. The team is YOUNG.


Just curious how long it takes to stop using the term young or new coach? 10 years? And if you hand pick a team and they are not performing that's on you coach! The discord and misery by the majority of the team just might be because of the pyramid "wall of shame" being used, I mean come on, is SS taking cues from Abby Lee Miller? They should win today after all of the conditioning and humiliation this past week. Good luck girls, play your game and try to ignore the lunatic screaming on the sidelines.



You want an example of lunatic screaming on the sidelines? Try listening to just about any club coach during the summer. The difference between them and a college coach is that for the vast majority of the club coaches it is not their only job. For a college coach it's their job, with a lot riding on each game. Also, go to a men's game and listen to those coaches...it's crazy, yet nobody says anything about them.

SS is a club coach, that's it. She doesn't understand the mental side of coaching. She hasn't had the experience and more importantly the time being truly mentored by a good coach as an asst. Just because you were a great player doesn't mean you will be a successful coach. She has a lot of knowledge but not the wisdom to put it to good use. Her teams will continue to struggle. She just doesn't relate to her players well, She had trouble relating to teammates and other kids in general in HS as well.


SS won Conference Coach of the Year in 2015

The won with girls she inherited. They are gone and she can't handle nor has the experience with developing young players. Kind of like her club, they won early with girls she got from other clubs. Now her TG clubs is dropping into obscurity like her college team. Either way cannot develop girls. Overhyped as a coach.

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: America's Game] #154686
03/13/16 10:36 PM
03/13/16 10:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



It's not her fault she is young and much as a coach comes w experience !

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous] #154691
03/13/16 11:19 PM
03/13/16 11:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



becoming difficult to rank. Tried to take into account body of work, YTD strength of schedule, quality wins and losses to teams outside top 20. Head to head is less important than body of work at this point of the season. losing to higher ranked team should not have negative impact.

ranking 3/13

1. Maryland
2. Florida
3. North Carolina
4. Syracuse
5. Notre Dame
6. Louisville
7. Stanford
8. Princeton
9. Penn State
10. Northwestern
11. Towson
12. Stony Brook
13. Virginia
14. UMass
15. Southern Cal
16. Boston College
17. Loyola
18. Temple
19. Colorado
20. Duke

Other teams considered:

UConn
Vandi
Penn
Delaware
Hopkins
Ohio State
Cornell

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous] #154705
03/14/16 08:21 AM
03/14/16 08:21 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
OK so we are a few weeks in. Do you take the 6 teams that have won the last 20 national championships or is this the year to take the field?



Right now, today? Maryland.


I still take the last 6 winners. Come crunch time one of the 6 will win yet again. Every year we hear about parity but no one new can win the big one

Sponsored Links
Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: MKVELE] #154710
03/14/16 09:20 AM
03/14/16 09:20 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you really trying to say that army has a successful womens lax program already ? Glad they got a couple wins but are a long way from being considered competitive with any descent team and it will be a struggle for them to ever become so . Takes a unique kid to want to go thru that especially on the girls .
OK you're kidding right, is your reading comprehension so low that you didn't understand either post.No one said Army has a "successful" program so what are you talking about. One poster said they won a couple, I said that there an option to play at. where did you get a Successful program from that whats your agenda


Because you have elected to respond in such a douchy manner I will now make it a point to respond to your posts pointing out what seems to be in general a very ignorant view .
"SB was the shinning example of this last year but now there are more like Elon, and Army"
Now my agenda will simply be to point out what a moron you are.Your anti YJ,anti SB, anti Spallina agenda is obvious.
I don't know why you have a problem with me, but I now see your agenda.

The SB comment was meant this way (seeing as you couldn't figure it out yourself), SB not being a traditional powerhouse gave good players an alternative place to play and excel, which they have, as opposed to sitting on a bench fighting for a spot. Elon, Army, High Point, also examples of the same situation, and have surprised some people, but will not surprise anyone next year.

I have only ever said the woman at SB are playing well and never disparaged any of them, and I have never said anything about the YJ. I have stated my dislike for JS, but that is my opinion and stand by it. I don't like the guy and think he's over rated so what, how does that effect your life, why do you care are you the head of the Joe Spallina fan club, do you get paid by the amount of people that like him, I'm confused

You are very hostile, and maybe seek some help to calm down a bit, relax I'm a nobody that is beneath you right



Way to go Einstein, you now know what my agenda is after I told you what it is. Lets take a guess where your point of view is coming from. Your daughter is either going to or committed to a school that is not considered to be a top 20 lacrosse program ( good for her its nothing to be so angry about). The so called better lacrosse programs had little interest including SB and it just drives you crazy. Parity, sorry every year people come on here and say the same thing then the final four will have Syracuse , UNC, MD, NW, as 3 of the teams , throw FL in there now and you can say parity all you want and pretend that so many teams have a realistic shot at winning it all but its just not true.
Relax, playing at those schools is not for everyone , it wasn't for my kid for many reasons. The thing is I don't pretend its because my daughters program has now risen to be their equal and hate on a local program and its coach because of their success.

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous] #154733
03/14/16 11:11 AM
03/14/16 11:11 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you really trying to say that army has a successful womens lax program already ? Glad they got a couple wins but are a long way from being considered competitive with any descent team and it will be a struggle for them to ever become so . Takes a unique kid to want to go thru that especially on the girls .
OK you're kidding right, is your reading comprehension so low that you didn't understand either post.No one said Army has a "successful" program so what are you talking about. One poster said they won a couple, I said that there an option to play at. where did you get a Successful program from that whats your agenda


Because you have elected to respond in such a douchy manner I will now make it a point to respond to your posts pointing out what seems to be in general a very ignorant view .
"SB was the shinning example of this last year but now there are more like Elon, and Army"
Now my agenda will simply be to point out what a moron you are.Your anti YJ,anti SB, anti Spallina agenda is obvious.
I don't know why you have a problem with me, but I now see your agenda.

The SB comment was meant this way (seeing as you couldn't figure it out yourself), SB not being a traditional powerhouse gave good players an alternative place to play and excel, which they have, as opposed to sitting on a bench fighting for a spot. Elon, Army, High Point, also examples of the same situation, and have surprised some people, but will not surprise anyone next year.

I have only ever said the woman at SB are playing well and never disparaged any of them, and I have never said anything about the YJ. I have stated my dislike for JS, but that is my opinion and stand by it. I don't like the guy and think he's over rated so what, how does that effect your life, why do you care are you the head of the Joe Spallina fan club, do you get paid by the amount of people that like him, I'm confused

You are very hostile, and maybe seek some help to calm down a bit, relax I'm a nobody that is beneath you right



Way to go Einstein, you now know what my agenda is after I told you what it is. Lets take a guess where your point of view is coming from. Your daughter is either going to or committed to a school that is not considered to be a top 20 lacrosse program ( good for her its nothing to be so angry about). The so called better lacrosse programs had little interest including SB and it just drives you crazy. Parity, sorry every year people come on here and say the same thing then the final four will have Syracuse , UNC, MD, NW, as 3 of the teams , throw FL in there now and you can say parity all you want and pretend that so many teams have a realistic shot at winning it all but its just not true.
Relax, playing at those schools is not for everyone , it wasn't for my kid for many reasons. The thing is I don't pretend its because my daughters program has now risen to be their equal and hate on a local program and its coach because of their success.

Parity? Not really you are right. In the last 25 years on 5 programs have won. Thank about that just 5 programs. Maryland 11, Northwestern 7, Virginia, 3 Princeton 3, UNC 1

So if your daughter went to the 3oth best team for more cash and the academic major of her choice that's GREAT, but history shows she probably wont be competeing for the national crown

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: America's Game] #154742
03/14/16 11:55 AM
03/14/16 11:55 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



"Glad they got a couple wins but are a long way from being considered competitive with any descent team and it will be a struggle for them to ever become so . Takes a unique kid to want to go thru that especially on the girls" .

were you aware that the Army womens bball team just finished the regular season 29-2?...and that they just captured the Patriot League Championship?...going to NCAA tournament?
so to say that a particular ARMY team will "struggle" to be successful is crap. yes, it takes a special kid to do it, but to say that the lax program will struggle is just non-sense

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous] #154743
03/14/16 11:57 AM
03/14/16 11:57 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous


So if your daughter went to the 3oth best team for more cash and the academic major of her choice that's GREAT, but history shows she probably wont be competeing for the national crown


Speaking of competing for a National Crown. Let's say Syracuse wins, does all 54 of those girls on the team get a championship ring?
What would be better, playing on a National Championship Syracuse team and being on the bottom part of the roster, or going to a mid-level but competitive in their conference Div. 1 school?

At the end it is all about your education and the experience right?

(These are all serious questions, and I love watching Syracuse play, so I am not bashing them or any of their players, who all contribute in one way or another).

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous] #154747
03/14/16 12:22 PM
03/14/16 12:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous


So if your daughter went to the 3oth best team for more cash and the academic major of her choice that's GREAT, but history shows she probably wont be competeing for the national crown


Speaking of competing for a National Crown. Let's say Syracuse wins, does all 54 of those girls on the team get a championship ring?
What would be better, playing on a National Championship Syracuse team and being on the bottom part of the roster, or going to a mid-level but competitive in their conference Div. 1 school?

At the end it is all about your education and the experience right?

(These are all serious questions, and I love watching Syracuse play, so I am not bashing them or any of their players, who all contribute in one way or another).


It's not really an answerable question. It depends on the kid and what makes them tick and what they want out of the experience. I've had kids go through both situations, and in my opinion, each was right for them. I've had a child choose a D3 program over some D1 situations where the playing time and the college experience wasn't going to be what they wanted. I've had another one "stretch" to a program in a different sport and test themselves at that level and enjoy the pursuit. That kid has had mixed results athletically, is getting a great education and wouldn't trade playing with and against the best for a situation where they could walk in and start from day 1. Different strokes for different folks. Everyone always seems to have "THE" answer on this stuff. There isn't one right one.

Sponsored Links
Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous] #154753
03/14/16 01:02 PM
03/14/16 01:02 PM
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 57
M
MKVELE Offline
Back of THE CAGE
MKVELE  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
M

Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 57
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you really trying to say that army has a successful womens lax program already ? Glad they got a couple wins but are a long way from being considered competitive with any descent team and it will be a struggle for them to ever become so . Takes a unique kid to want to go thru that especially on the girls .
OK you're kidding right, is your reading comprehension so low that you didn't understand either post.No one said Army has a "successful" program so what are you talking about. One poster said they won a couple, I said that there an option to play at. where did you get a Successful program from that whats your agenda


Because you have elected to respond in such a douchy manner I will now make it a point to respond to your posts pointing out what seems to be in general a very ignorant view .
"SB was the shinning example of this last year but now there are more like Elon, and Army"
Now my agenda will simply be to point out what a moron you are.Your anti YJ,anti SB, anti Spallina agenda is obvious.
I don't know why you have a problem with me, but I now see your agenda.

The SB comment was meant this way (seeing as you couldn't figure it out yourself), SB not being a traditional powerhouse gave good players an alternative place to play and excel, which they have, as opposed to sitting on a bench fighting for a spot. Elon, Army, High Point, also examples of the same situation, and have surprised some people, but will not surprise anyone next year.

I have only ever said the woman at SB are playing well and never disparaged any of them, and I have never said anything about the YJ. I have stated my dislike for JS, but that is my opinion and stand by it. I don't like the guy and think he's over rated so what, how does that effect your life, why do you care are you the head of the Joe Spallina fan club, do you get paid by the amount of people that like him, I'm confused

You are very hostile, and maybe seek some help to calm down a bit, relax I'm a nobody that is beneath you right



Way to go Einstein, you now know what my agenda is after I told you what it is. Lets take a guess where your point of view is coming from. Your daughter is either going to or committed to a school that is not considered to be a top 20 lacrosse program ( good for her its nothing to be so angry about). The so called better lacrosse programs had little interest including SB and it just drives you crazy. Parity, sorry every year people come on here and say the same thing then the final four will have Syracuse , UNC, MD, NW, as 3 of the teams , throw FL in there now and you can say parity all you want and pretend that so many teams have a realistic shot at winning it all but its just not true.
Relax, playing at those schools is not for everyone , it wasn't for my kid for many reasons. The thing is I don't pretend its because my daughters program has now risen to be their equal and hate on a local program and its coach because of their success.
OK so your daughter goes to Stony Brook, good for her, I hope she does well. I truly hope she's one of the girls that get playing time because everyone knows that JS has his favorites and thats who plays. But seriously good luck to her. It also explains your silly statement about the YJ's. Your right about only 5 teams winning national title. I have to believe that, just like SB did, other schools will start making there mark on the sport and pushing there way closer to Memorial Day. But remember SB isn't unique in this, Loyola was the same way to name another, they had there run but are now struggling. James Madison is another. As far as my daughter goes, I will never let anyone on this thread know where she goes, not because I'm embarrassed, or because I don't think she is good enough. Believe me I am extremely proud of my daughter and the choices, and sacrifices she has made, but rather because to us it is an extremely personal thing. The only clue you will get is that this will not be the first program she has helped to succeed from a lesser situation, just like yours. Please understand that hating me because I dislike JS is just silly. I have my reasons and if you knew what they were even you would understand. As far as the season for SB goes you have USC, Del, Stanford and the Hop left. You need to sweep to be considered for an at large IF you should lose to Albany in AE. Lose 2 of them and you're will probably rank under 20

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: MKVELE] #154760
03/14/16 01:35 PM
03/14/16 01:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by MKVELE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you really trying to say that army has a successful womens lax program already ? Glad they got a couple wins but are a long way from being considered competitive with any descent team and it will be a struggle for them to ever become so . Takes a unique kid to want to go thru that especially on the girls .
OK you're kidding right, is your reading comprehension so low that you didn't understand either post.No one said Army has a "successful" program so what are you talking about. One poster said they won a couple, I said that there an option to play at. where did you get a Successful program from that whats your agenda


Because you have elected to respond in such a douchy manner I will now make it a point to respond to your posts pointing out what seems to be in general a very ignorant view .
"SB was the shinning example of this last year but now there are more like Elon, and Army"
Now my agenda will simply be to point out what a moron you are.Your anti YJ,anti SB, anti Spallina agenda is obvious.
I don't know why you have a problem with me, but I now see your agenda.

The SB comment was meant this way (seeing as you couldn't figure it out yourself), SB not being a traditional powerhouse gave good players an alternative place to play and excel, which they have, as opposed to sitting on a bench fighting for a spot. Elon, Army, High Point, also examples of the same situation, and have surprised some people, but will not surprise anyone next year.

I have only ever said the woman at SB are playing well and never disparaged any of them, and I have never said anything about the YJ. I have stated my dislike for JS, but that is my opinion and stand by it. I don't like the guy and think he's over rated so what, how does that effect your life, why do you care are you the head of the Joe Spallina fan club, do you get paid by the amount of people that like him, I'm confused

You are very hostile, and maybe seek some help to calm down a bit, relax I'm a nobody that is beneath you right



Way to go Einstein, you now know what my agenda is after I told you what it is. Lets take a guess where your point of view is coming from. Your daughter is either going to or committed to a school that is not considered to be a top 20 lacrosse program ( good for her its nothing to be so angry about). The so called better lacrosse programs had little interest including SB and it just drives you crazy. Parity, sorry every year people come on here and say the same thing then the final four will have Syracuse , UNC, MD, NW, as 3 of the teams , throw FL in there now and you can say parity all you want and pretend that so many teams have a realistic shot at winning it all but its just not true.
Relax, playing at those schools is not for everyone , it wasn't for my kid for many reasons. The thing is I don't pretend its because my daughters program has now risen to be their equal and hate on a local program and its coach because of their success.
OK so your daughter goes to Stony Brook, good for her, I hope she does well. I truly hope she's one of the girls that get playing time because everyone knows that JS has his favorites and thats who plays. But seriously good luck to her. It also explains your silly statement about the YJ's. Your right about only 5 teams winning national title. I have to believe that, just like SB did, other schools will start making there mark on the sport and pushing there way closer to Memorial Day. But remember SB isn't unique in this, Loyola was the same way to name another, they had there run but are now struggling. James Madison is another. As far as my daughter goes, I will never let anyone on this thread know where she goes, not because I'm embarrassed, or because I don't think she is good enough. Believe me I am extremely proud of my daughter and the choices, and sacrifices she has made, but rather because to us it is an extremely personal thing. The only clue you will get is that this will not be the first program she has helped to succeed from a lesser situation, just like yours. Please understand that hating me because I dislike JS is just silly. I have my reasons and if you knew what they were even you would understand. As far as the season for SB goes you have USC, Del, Stanford and the Hop left. You need to sweep to be considered for an at large IF you should lose to Albany in AE. Lose 2 of them and you're will probably rank under 20


JS is getting what he deserves! He loves to run around bragging, only plays a small number of girls, and is not humble at all. We and US are losing games, bottom line!

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: America's Game] #154770
03/14/16 02:00 PM
03/14/16 02:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Actually she doesn't play at SB which was clear in the above post but PLEASE stop with your reasoning for hating SB coach It makes the rest of your posts impossible to read. Btw teams like SB and Loyola and jmu are non BIG conference schools that venture out to play tough schedules good for them. SB losing to Florida and or northwestern by one goal and beating them the year before is a place I am sure NO one thought was possible pre JS. As for Loyola they had a fantastic year last year graduated some pieces got off to a tough start by have beaten UVA and Hokins recently. That's the difference the floridas Marylands etc reload with the top of the top prospects while the loyolas Stony Brooks etc build within. I will say you sit on your perch and take shots at people then back peddle off them yet won't disclose where your daughter plays or has transferred from. Get over it! You have some great posts but ruin them with your dislikes. Let's help make this a positive informative board. Shots at programs players or coaches makes it all a tough read

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: Anonymous] #154777
03/14/16 02:53 PM
03/14/16 02:53 PM
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 57
M
MKVELE Offline
Back of THE CAGE
MKVELE  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
M

Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 57
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually she doesn't play at SB which was clear in the above post but PLEASE stop with your reasoning for hating SB coach It makes the rest of your posts impossible to read. Btw teams like SB and Loyola and jmu are non BIG conference schools that venture out to play tough schedules good for them. SB losing to Florida and or northwestern by one goal and beating them the year before is a place I am sure NO one thought was possible pre JS. As for Loyola they had a fantastic year last year graduated some pieces got off to a tough start by have beaten UVA and Hokins recently. That's the difference the floridas Marylands etc reload with the top of the top prospects while the loyolas Stony Brooks etc build within. I will say you sit on your perch and take shots at people then back peddle off them yet won't disclose where your daughter plays or has transferred from. Get over it! You have some great posts but ruin them with your dislikes. Let's help make this a positive informative board. Shots at programs players or coaches makes it all a tough read
Seems to me the only person having a hard time with my posts is you. You are a typical venom spewing lacrosse parent that hates anyone that doesn't subscribe to your opinion. The only person I said I dislike or have said anything negative about,is JS and the only one that seems to take offense to it is you.

Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season [Re: MKVELE] #154786
03/14/16 03:28 PM
03/14/16 03:28 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
T
TommyM Offline
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
T

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
You JS haters make me laugh. What coach doesn't play his favorites which equal best players. College is not high school. Maybe you should get on with your lives.

The good news for the coach is that no one hates the mediocre ones. Just the great ones. Talk is good, whether it is bad or good.

Page 27 of 200 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 199 200



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1