BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 70 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 69 70
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you claim they ARE Elite when their roster isn't final?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe they can still sign up for rec

I will believe it when I see it. I am the biggest Madlax homer on this site. And if they drop this ball I will not be able to defend this. They better have a really good spring play day/ tournament schedule to make up for not playing HOCO this spring. I know they have not posted the complete spring rosters because they had tryouts this weekend. I can wait to see our crazy owner spin this one.

Let's keep in mind that the HoCo league, under the influence of some Natty Boh, decided that Madlax was not worthy of the Elite division and came up with the idea of a play-in game for a team that does not have a final roster or one spring practice under its belt. HoCo is making the decision for Madlax, not the other way around.

Madlax 2020 has never been elite and has no record for them to be included in the elite division. How can you claim to be an elite team when you don't have your roster yet to know what your team looks like - that is nobody's fault but your clubs.

Last summer beat Edge Canada at NSCLA, lost championship in OT at NJ Shootout to Leading Edge. Can put together some very good games occasionally.

Those tourneys are not elite tourneys. Only reason Crabs was at Hershey was to test run their non holdback team. How have you done against Crush, Rising Sons, LI Express, Hawks AA, Looneys Orange, Crabs, Team 91 Force, FCA Blue, NH Tomahawks, Carolina Cannons, Triple HHH? Those are the elite 2020 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they can still sign up for rec

I will believe it when I see it. I am the biggest Madlax homer on this site. And if they drop this ball I will not be able to defend this. They better have a really good spring play day/ tournament schedule to make up for not playing HOCO this spring. I know they have not posted the complete spring rosters because they had tryouts this weekend. I can wait to see our crazy owner spin this one.

Let's keep in mind that the HoCo league, under the influence of some Natty Boh, decided that Madlax was not worthy of the Elite division and came up with the idea of a play-in game for a team that does not have a final roster or one spring practice under its belt. HoCo is making the decision for Madlax, not the other way around.

Madlax 2020 has never been elite and has no record for them to be included in the elite division. How can you claim to be an elite team when you don't have your roster yet to know what your team looks like - that is nobody's fault but your clubs.

Last summer beat Edge Canada at NSCLA, lost championship in OT at NJ Shootout to Leading Edge. Can put together some very good games occasionally.

Those tourneys are not elite tourneys. Only reason Crabs was at Hershey was to test run their non holdback team. How have you done against Crush, Rising Sons, LI Express, Hawks AA, Looneys Orange, Crabs, Team 91 Force, FCA Blue, NH Tomahawks, Carolina Cannons, Triple HHH? Those are the elite 2020 teams.

Lost to Tomahawks by 3 or 4 at the non-Elite NSCLA, handed game to Hawks at Young Guns, lost by 1 (fall was scrimmage with starters pulled before half to "test run" unknown kids), never had the ball against Looneys got killed. This team is not too far off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The play-in saw Next Level Black beat Cannons 8-6 and smash MDX. They should be in the Elite division. Not sure how MDX/Cannons went or if they even played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The play-in saw Next Level Black beat Cannons 8-6 and smash MDX. They should be in the Elite division. Not sure how MDX/Cannons went or if they even played.

So T91 Platinum did not participate?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carolina Cannons are far from elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chew on this one. Early elite final regular standings. Fca wins championship
Crabs 6-0
Hawks 5-1
Looneys 4-2
Fca4-2
Rising sons 3-3
91 force 2-4
Next level 0-6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 6-0
Hawks 5-1
Looneys 4-2
Fca4-2
Rising sons 3-3
91 force 2-4
Next level 0-6

Nope but thanks for your assessment. Will revisit in May.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So T91 Platinum did not participate?

They dropped out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadLax should be in Elite just so we can watch the two biggest jerks (Ryan/Cabel) play each other and act like lunatics in the sidelines. Great theatre.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 6-0
Hawks 5-1
Looneys 4-2
Fca4-2
Rising sons 3-3
91 force 2-4
Next level 0-6

Everyone knows crabs is going to win the championship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 6-0
Hawks 5-1
Looneys 4-2
Fca4-2
Rising sons 3-3
91 force 2-4
Next level 0-6

Everyone knows crabs is going to win the championship

Sure, given their 2020 team is very close to a 2019 team, they have a shi*load of holdbacks, a few double holdbacks and one player who is in the 8th grade but will turn 16 this spring.

Trust me, this team and organization plus their a hole leader Ryan M, have no respect in the lacrosse community and when a team does lose to them, they just laugh it off, knowing how much this team/organization games the system and violates the true spirit of grade base lacrosse.
Without their holdbacks, Crabs 2020 would be a middle of the road AA or A team and their coach is a total joke, his lacrosse IQ is probably the lowest in youth lacrosse, thus all the holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But next year 10 Crabs will be committed to top D1 schools

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If on the outside chance that happens at least 8 of them will probably be on academic probation after their first semester. They have no idea how to do things the correct way.
They just are taught how to cheat, play the system and when daddy isn't there to help them with academics they will fall flat.
That is something Ryan M doesn't tell the parents, he just wants the holdbacks for the cash it generates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And how many Crabs made the U19 U.S. National Team?
Let me help you with the answer: ZERO or 0 if this helps you understand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That team is the top .005% of players no club made them that good. That was luck and birth to the correct parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That team is the top .005% of players no club made them that good. That was luck and birth to the correct parents.

Really, just looked at the roster and three Looney's players made the U19 US Team. Again, no Crabs on this team, even the holdbacks and double holdbacks could not cheat their way in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Birth to correct Parents"? Wow.

All you need to know about the Crabs mind set right in that comment. Is this what is meant by teams being in the "Elite" category (i.e. the players have the correct parents?). I am tempted to refer to the "elite" category as the "jumbo division" since it is made up primarily of off-age hold backs (even if they were born to the "correct parents").

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Paul Rabil, Ryan Tucker, Pick a Stanwick, Hunter Moreland, Devin Shewell, Pat Spencer, Deemer Class don't make any waves at the college level? No one can touch the accomplishments of Crabs alumni

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are...Crabs Nation!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All you need to know about the Crabs mind set right in that comment. Is this what is meant by teams being in the "Elite" category (i.e. the players have the correct parents?). I am tempted to refer to the "elite" category as the "jumbo division" since it is made up primarily of off-age hold backs (even if they were born to the "correct parents").

The point is the Looneys or any other club did not make these U19 players genetics did. You can not coach up kids to be U19 good. Sorry you can take credit if you want but they would of been U19 good if they played for any club in Maryland. They needed coaching all players do. But the size and speed that made them U19 was not put there by any club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the U19 team that got skull dragged by Hill Academy? Maybe they picked the wrong players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Paul Rabil, Ryan Tucker, Pick a Stanwick, Hunter Moreland, Devin Shewell, Pat Spencer, Deemer Class don't make any waves at the college level? No one can touch the accomplishments of Crabs alumni

Yeah, pretty stupid to bring up one team in the current U19 team to try to put down Crabs. How's the current U19 team done so far? They got beat down by a high school varsity team.

If anyone really wants to compare alumni with Crabs I doubt you will like the results.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2020 and Loonies 2020 will have equal # of D1 commits. Plenty of kids on Crabs with athleticism but still many stick twirlers that done have size, speeed, strength, or physicality to play D1. Only few areas in country that play lax and MD is one of them. You do realize that there are over 40+ players on D1 team and less then 10 full scholarships. Do the math and everyone getting all excited because their kid may get 1/2 or less in scholarship. And those are the best of the best. So many clueless parents keep drinking the Kool aid though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, pretty stupid to bring up one team in the current U19 team to try to put down Crabs. How's the current U19 team done so far? They got beat down by a high school varsity team.

If anyone really wants to compare alumni with Crabs I doubt you will like the results.

There isn't much difference between the Crabs lax organization and the crabs you get below your belt. Just a pure disgusting organization, with a disgusting leader in Ryan McClernan and the parents aren't far behind.
Cheat all you want, your reputation is well known and is not well regarded, both inside and outside of Md. Bottom line, in life you are all a bunch of losers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The point is the Looneys or any other club did not make these U19 players genetics did. You can not coach up kids to be U19 good. Sorry you can take credit if you want but they would of been U19 good if they played for any club in Maryland. They needed coaching all players do. But the size and speed that made them U19 was not put there by any club.

It's almost like you are talking in gibberish, plus you need to learn when to use commas and periods.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There isn't much difference between the Crabs lax organization and the crabs you get below your belt. Just a pure disgusting organization, with a disgusting leader in Ryan McClernan and the parents aren't far behind.
Cheat all you want, your reputation is well known and is not well regarded, both inside and outside of Md. Bottom line, in life you are all a bunch of losers.

Actually, the bottom line is that Crabs puts more kids at D1 lacrosse schools than any other club.

But if you want to [lacrosse] and moan about a bunch of 8th graders that have to risk life and limb playing kids that could be in 9th grade, I suppose that's a good use of your time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2020 and Loonies 2020 will have equal # of D1 commits. Plenty of kids on Crabs with athleticism but still many stick twirlers that done have size, speeed, strength, or physicality to play D1. Only few areas in country that play lax and MD is one of them. You do realize that there are over 40+ players on D1 team and less then 10 full scholarships. Do the math and everyone getting all excited because their kid may get 1/2 or less in scholarship. And those are the best of the best. So many clueless parents keep drinking the Kool aid though.

And Crush will have even more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, the bottom line is that Crabs puts more kids at D1 lacrosse schools than any other club.

But if you want to [lacrosse] and moan about a bunch of 8th graders that have to risk life and limb playing kids that could be in 9th grade, I suppose that's a good use of your time.

Not "could be" it is "should be" in the 9th and some the 10th grade, but here they are stuck in the 8th grade, many turning 15 this spring and one Crab player turning 16 this spring. Think about that, turning 16 and he is in the 8th grade. That really shows how the Crabs game the system, violates grade base youth lacrosse and bottom line, are just cheats that feel good that their older sons can beat a 13/14 year old team.

You really need to step out of your shoes and at games listen to what others say about Ctabs and Ryan M. It isn't very nice, you people are not respected.

I guess a good use of your time is telling your son it is ok to cheat/game the system to get ahead. Are you afraid he wouldn't do well playing on age? Maybe that's it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Crush will have even more.

Are they really better or is it a system they play in. Puberty first? Who knows

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The on-age team lost to Crush 19-8 and it wasn't that close. Your talent plays down. Sad because talent should always push themselves but you clowns have bought in. Your kid wouldn't look as good against 2019's. It'll catch up with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2020 club will have the first commit? Crabs, crush, looneys, fca, 91?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Club is head and shoulders above Crabs. Beat them last year in nearly every age group from 5th grade up. You can argue that in certain years Crabs are best in Maryland but they aren't even close to being number 1 nationally. And Team 91 organization has very few holdbacks. They win because coaching and year round play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush and am from Maryland. Then fca cause of unc connection.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs...they already have 3-4 waiting for official announcement

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs...they already have 3-4 waiting for official announcement

They are just waiting until they get their drivers licenses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure they do. It's the "official" unofficial offer of " hey we'd love to have you at Hopkins and you have to pay full price, but maybe If you continue to develop by your senior year we might have a 1/4 scholarship for you. Make sure they go up on your Crabs website as committed D1 commitssthough. smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does anyone from the Madlax 2020 Cap. team have a answer on if they are playing in the HOCO or NOT?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that they were not

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 70 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 69 70
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled