BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really? What are you basing that on? Also, please tell me who else is nipping at their heals.

Do you mean YJ? A few examples ... G8 last summer. YJ 3-2 in 5 games. There were 5 teams with at least 3-2 records or better. Lax For The Cure, YJ lost to Steps and beat Mass Elite by 1. I would say they are in a group with 3-5 teams behind the top couple in the age group. They r fine. They just aren't "Clearly" one of the top 3 teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Your continued attacks against this teams coaches are fairly transparent. As a former bench warmer one would think that you would be prepared for a similar situation to transpire with your daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

Couple questions for you ? Why do you think the team has been relatively unsuccessful , certainly less successful than other top YJ teams. Is it lack of talent or something else. I am basing my statement on what I have seen, heard and results. Coach is a nightmare in his hometown with many top players and parents getting as far away as they can causing the same divide he does at travel. You obviously feel you know who I am so grow a set and contact me. Benchwarmer ,maybe, maybe not, depends on the sport. I will be waiting for your call, email, or dare I say face to face conversation.

I find it quite interesting and highly hypocritical that you are interested in having a " phone conversation, email or God forbid a face to face. It really sucks to have someone speak poorly of you behind the veil of anonymity. Here's a thought how about having the same one on one conversation you are requesting of me ,with your coaches who you continue to besmirch . For the record I never singled anyone out but it appears as if you felt the need to defend yourself from anonymous attacks. I am sure you felt the need to defend your position just as the recipients of your attacks most certainly do as well. It's time for you to make a phone call. MAN UP !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Your continued attacks against this teams coaches are fairly transparent. As a former bench warmer one would think that you would be prepared for a similar situation to transpire with your daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

Couple questions for you ? Why do you think the team has been relatively unsuccessful , certainly less successful than other top YJ teams. Is it lack of talent or something else. I am basing my statement on what I have seen, heard and results. Coach is a nightmare in his hometown with many top players and parents getting as far away as they can causing the same divide he does at travel. You obviously feel you know who I am so grow a set and contact me. Benchwarmer ,maybe, maybe not, depends on the sport. I will be waiting for your call, email, or dare I say face to face conversation.

I find it quite interesting and highly hypocritical that you are interested in having a " phone conversation, email or God forbid a face to face. It really sucks to have someone speak poorly of you behind the veil of anonymity. Here's a thought how about having the same one on one conversation you are requesting of me ,with your coaches who you continue to besmirch . For the record I never singled anyone out but it appears as if you felt the need to defend yourself from anonymous attacks. I am sure you felt the need to defend your position just as the recipients of your attacks most certainly do as well. It's time for you to make a phone call. MAN UP !

You two A-holes realize you're fighting over 14 year old girls lacrosse right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You two A-holes realize you're fighting over 14 year old girls lacrosse right?

If you don't stop being mean, I'll scratch your eyes out and pull your hair! LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's a long list of teams and some are real soft.. a guy on my desk daughter plays for steps out of NJ. he is crushed every Monday morning, according to him they have never beaten any LI team, even elevate.... don't know much about mass elite either

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team are you watching? we have never lost to steps and have probably played them 10 times in this division. get the facts.. wth man?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team are you watching? we have never lost to steps and have probably played them 10 times in this division. get the facts.. wth man?

First off, I believe Steps beat YJ at Lax for the cure. Doesn't matter tho. Was not saying Steps is as good as YJ. Was just saying YJ is not clearly in the top 3 in 2019. They are in a pack of 3 or 4 teams that are a SMALL step down from M&D at least and probably Heros. That group of 3 or 4 is up for debate but at least includes Skywalkers and a few others. As far as Mass Elite, they lost to YJ by one at the buzzer the only time they have played, so MIGHT suggest they are at least in the ballpark? And Mass Elite handily dismissed Elevate at that same tournament. Was not even a game. So there are two conclusions I am making. 1. YJ is very good, just not clearly one of the top 3 in the age. Might be, but it's not clear. They maybe in a tie for 3rd w several other teams, how's that? Elevate is not in the same league as at least 8 programs, maybe more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a rabid Elevate supporter on several age group threads demanding proof that Elevate is not considered as one of the top clubs. Has some of their teams taken a game from some top teams once in a while? yes. But honestly across all age groups there is no way you can consider this club the top tier, not even in a single age group. I know you will point to some random win over anther club here or there as proof, but big picture, I am sure if you asked any and all the people from the top clubs if they thought Elevate was top tier, you would hear a resounding NO. Top tier meaning they have a team in every age group at or near the top five. That list is short and Elevate is not remotely close. Even on long Island the may not even be in top 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capital is good at this age just outside top 5 tho. Maybe in a tie for 5th I'll give you that.

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

At this age group. Then I think you can make an argument for the others.

One mnd and and three heros going to umd. Another to psu and another to unc and several more not allowed to commit yet but will go to top 5 school

YJ 2019 would lose to some 2020 teams, including yj 2020

Interesting, what LI club had the dominate 2019 team?

None , YJ has the best 2019 team on long island but they are not a very good team( worst top team of any YJ age). Its not a lack of talent its more the coaching. The actual coach is a good coach but I believe is rarely there and a few years ago they added a homer coach to the ranks and the team has been a mess since then .The homer coach brought several kids from his hometown with him and has no idea what he is doing .The reason he was promoted is simple he will kiss as much butt as necessary and he was the only coach in the YJ organization that the actual coach could stand behind and still see the field.Will be very interesting this summer as team 2 YJ may surpass team 1.

Your continued attacks against this teams coaches are fairly transparent. As a former bench warmer one would think that you would be prepared for a similar situation to transpire with your daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

I think the question was how many times have they beat TG and Liberty?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a rabid Elevate supporter on several age group threads demanding proof that Elevate is not considered as one of the top clubs. Has some of their teams taken a game from some top teams once in a while? yes. But honestly across all age groups there is no way you can consider this club the top tier, not even in a single age group. I know you will point to some random win over anther club here or there as proof, but big picture, I am sure if you asked any and all the people from the top clubs if they thought Elevate was top tier, you would hear a resounding NO. Top tier meaning they have a team in every age group at or near the top five. That list is short and Elevate is not remotely close. Even on long Island the may not even be in top 3.

Topguns has taken a large step down in recent years but still edges out Elevate. The debate begins between Elevate and Liberty to round out top three on LI.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for not saying why this YJ team is the worst top YJ team , don't worry everyone knows the answer as to why this age group is not even in the discussion as top team in the age group. Actually you attempted to single out a child when in fact I was just singling out the butt kissing [lacrosse] that pretends to be a coach. Could be wrong but I have heard this same [lacrosse] may be breaking some rules in regard to school district residency to up the anty on butt kissing . Feel free to disparage a kid again but that will make yours free game .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Md seems so civilized now!! Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not important who is the top team in Long Island as much as the girls are happy and having fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Topguns has taken a large step down in recent years but still edges out Elevate. The debate begins between Elevate and Liberty to round out top three on LI.

Don't have a daughter on either of the 2019 teams but having seen them both play I would take liberty black over elevate blue for sure. Liberty is a much better team. Elevate has a few good players but do not play as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Steps beat YJ 1 and Top guns in back to back Games to end the fall Season!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats, 2 great wins. You must have gone 4-0 at that tournament, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]There is a rabid Elevate supporter on several age group threads demanding proof that Elevate is not considered as one of the top clubs. Has some of their teams taken a game from some top teams once in a while? yes. But honestly across all age groups there is no way you can consider this club the top tier, not even in a single age group. I know you will point to some random win over anther club here or there as proof, but big picture, I am sure if you asked any and all the people from the top clubs if they thought Elevate was top tier, you would hear a resounding NO. Top tier meaning they have a team in every age group at or near the top five. That list is short and Elevate is not remotely close. Even on long Island the may not even be in top 3.

Elevate is very weak compared to top teams in the 2019 and 2020 age groups and I think that would hold true for other age groups as well. Have mostly seen them in the 2019 and 2020 groups and I believe other younger ages are pretty much the same. They do not draw the same talent other clubs draw so its hard for them to compete at a high level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah sure they did. those rich kids with their 25 kid rosters from NJ.. the profits that club generates make CR look like a non profit volunteer rec coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You talking about Steps 19?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate 2020 Blue is a very solid team. Not exactly at the point of a YJ Blue, but I would consider them top 3 on LI absolutely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You talking about Steps 19?

ahh yeah. what other team shows up with 15 subs all lined up waiting to play? feel bad for those kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What towns will feel the hit of the girls going to the private schools

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate 2020 Blue is a very solid team. Not exactly at the point of a YJ Blue, but I would consider them top 3 on LI absolutely.

Uh...No. Maybe #5. YJ Blue, Leg Blue, TG Black, YJ Gold

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG black. Stop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate Blue tied Legacy and YJ Gold last summer so not sure why they are behind both and TG Black lost their star player so I certainly would have them below all three of these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate Blue tied Legacy and YJ Gold last summer so not sure why they are behind both and TG Black lost their star player so I certainly would have them below all three of these teams.

Why r u guys talking about 2020 teams in 2019 thread? Go there please. Now back to our originally scheduled programing ...

How's the recruiting road treating everyone? The timelines moved up again this year. Does it seem like it's slowed down a bit now that teams are in season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like it slowed down a bit. Yj had a couple kids commit last week, i guess it just depends on the schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like it slowed down a bit. Yj had a couple kids commit last week, i guess it just depends on the schools.

where r they going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where r they going?
I think 2 recently committed to Notre Dame and Maryland. Others listed on YJs website. Most other programs do not have as many 2019s committed yet. Not a statement about JYs (and it is not a race), just based on what is on websites.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where r they going?
I think 2 recently committed to Notre Dame and Maryland. Others listed on YJs website. Most other programs do not have as many 2019s committed yet. Not a statement about JYs (and it is not a race), just based on what is on websites.

They must have heard you - two more this week, Delaware and Penn State.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where r they going?

thank you coach sausage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where r they going?

thank you coach sausage

Nope, not even close - was just following up on a question that was asked. And I only know the sausage reference from reading it on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The "dark horse" at this age is the "A" team for Integrity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ranking according to a top D1 Assistant coach (not a full ranking but during recruiting said these were the top 3 teams they had seen at this age).

M&D
Mass Elite
Heros

I was surprised. My Daughter plays for a different Maryland team and I can understand M&D and Heros. Surprised by Mass Elite. We have never played them but what about YJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ranking according to a top D1 Assistant coach (not a full ranking but during recruiting said these were the top 3 teams they had seen at this age).

M&D
Mass Elite
Heros

I was surprised. My Daughter plays for a different Maryland team and I can understand M&D and Heros. Surprised by Mass Elite. We have never played them but what about YJ?

YJ 2020 would beat 19 blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D
Mass Elite
Heros

Easily

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D
Mass Elite
Heros

Keep hearing that. Is it really true? Saw them both play at a tournament in the fall. Not sure I would go that far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mass elite?? Obv a parent. Heros and mnd yes. Integrity is also very good. Heros hab yj 8-3 in tourney last year only to end up 9-6. Should be a fun few years now that the girls have lacrosse every day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros also lost to Yj by 4 in a game last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mass elite?? Obv a parent. Heros and mnd yes. Integrity is also very good. Heros hab yj 8-3 in tourney last year only to end up 9-6. Should be a fun few years now that the girls have lacrosse every day.

Nope. Not a parent. Just reporting what I was told. Out of curiosity, why do you doubt the statement?

Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard