BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 144 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will make it simple for you, my kid is a 5'11, very fast 10th grader born in october, plays in a big town, put him with the 9th grader'S he is a Stud.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blah blah blah story of the year 2016 Express
Orange beats 2015 blue and white a few weeks ago
In Forsberg I know at least one player whom is a
[lacrosse] but good athlete on that team whose father
Left him back intentionally to get another redshirt year
Whom used to play on 2015 Express Orange
And I'm so looking forward to hearing what a superstar this kid
Is at St Ants next year.

These are the kind of antics that go on with this
Devil sport, give me a break, turtles are still small
Kids who would play against HS freshman. This is only
One story of many.

Give me a break!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, "can't wait" - 2020 Express Orange is a very different team than last year, improvements all over the place and the last time they played the Organge Crush it wasn't 15-1. Take away your two 11 year olds also and see what happens...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are so sad. Talking about 4th graders lacrosse games. I come on this site for information but most of it is now loser parents placing way too much importance on meaningless youth games. Geez get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for opinions or feedback on the Express Girls Program--anything is appreciated.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone really know if the "older" boys on crush are 11 yet? Or Do they fall into the new rule of birthdates between Sept and Dec. and were just younger on their (appropriatly moral) 5th grade level.

And the reality of brigning forth this issue while in the younger grades is to show the injustices that come about when they are in HS.

These days the difference of being a stud in Soph year over Jr year is the difference of $$ and schools, so do not come on here to say it doesnt make a difference at younger grades.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that you are so consumed with the question of whether or not a kid is 11 yet is sad. Get a life my friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looking for opinions or feedback on the Express Girls Program--anything is appreciated.

Yellow Jackets is the premier program on the island and one of the best in the country. Liberty (Black) is also a strong team and is run by the Manhasset varsity coach who is an arch rival of the Yellow Jackets found who by the way is also a Manhasset alum but now runs the YJs out of Northport.

The Express girls program is pretty weak from what I understand. fl$ probably has a better girls program than Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not consumed on whether a kid is 11... consumed with the morality in reality of the parents whom we will have to deal with for years to come.

As parents this is the pivital age where we try to stear a child to or away from another child as friends. If the parent isnt moral compASS is not sound, cant say I could imagine the child would grow up to be.

So yeah I do want to know who is bending the rules to their liking, because I DONT WANT MY KID AROUND THAT FAMILY!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Gun is another good program (rivaling YJ and Lib) especially if your in Suffolk, then Beach Bums, and if younger and need to strengthen her skills ripcurls

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how you bring up the 11 year old thing. I in fact know one of the boys you speak of and as far as the rules for playing U11 that child is born after September 1st. You only question this boys age because of his ability. Most, if not ALL, teams have kids that could be a grade older.
How about the kids that are older and not as good? I don't see you questioning them. My son was born in the end of his year and was not held back. Do I feel he is slightly disadvantaged because if this? Yes. However it is what it is and I teach him to work hard and guess what, he's right there with the OLDER kids.
The way you cry I'm sure the families of older kids will be better off not being associated with a complainer like you. Stop being anonymous on here and speak out loud at a tournament. Strap a set on little man.

Life isn't fair.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WE CAN PUT THE WHOLE AGE THING TO BED BY JUST HAVING THE CALENDAR DECIDE. IF YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER IS BORN IN JANUARY GREAT IN OCTOBER NOT SO GREAT. FORGET THE GRADUATING YEAR THEN ALL OF THE WHINING WILL STOP. IF LITTLE JOHNNY WAS BORN IN OCTOBER AND WAS HELD BACK BY MOM AND DAD WELL GUESS WHAT HE HAS TO PLAY YOUTH SPORTS WITH KIDS HIS CALENDAR AGE. WHEN THEY REACH MIDDLE SCHOOL THE ADVANTAGE SEEMS TO BE LESS EVIDENT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS SUMMER .

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Not consumed on whether a kid is 11... consumed with the morality in reality of the parents whom we will have to deal with for years to come.

As parents this is the pivital age where we try to stear a child to or away from another child as friends. If the parent isnt moral compASS is not sound, cant say I could imagine the child would grow up to be.

So yeah I do want to know who is bending the rules to their liking, because I DONT WANT MY KID AROUND THAT FAMILY!!!

Really???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yellow Jackets is the premier program on the island and one of the best in the country. Liberty (Black) is also a strong team and is run by the Manhasset varsity coach who is an arch rival of the Yellow Jackets found who by the way is also a Manhasset alum but now runs the YJs out of Northport.

The Express girls program is pretty weak from what I understand. fl$ probably has a better girls program than Express.

This poster does not really know what they are talking about. There a few Express girls teams that are very good. However, it is just a few. fl$ girls program is extremely weak. The problem with both of these programs (Express and fl$) is that they care about the boys first and the girls are an after thought.

YJ's have been the top program because they were first. However, if you really want info on the teams, go to the girl's threads and do your research. There are a lot of other options for the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that someone would actually hold their kid back at such a young age for athletic reasons is really what's pathetic, simple solution, just have kids play against other kids their same age, very very simple solution and then this whole argument goes away.

and yes, one of those kids is already 11 as cited by his parent in an earlier post from june, wow, june?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This poster does not really know what they are talking about. There a few Express girls teams that are very good. However, it is just a few. fl$ girls program is extremely weak. The problem with both of these programs (Express and fl$) is that they care about the boys first and the girls are an after thought.

YJ's have been the top program because they were first. However, if you really want info on the teams, go to the girl's threads and do your research. There are a lot of other options for the girls.
The proof is right here on this thread, and in your question. The previous poster is on the mark when they said Express ,91 and fl$ are boys first programs, and all 3 are pretty weak. Much better off at in order Yellow Jackets, Liberty, then top guns.All # are Girls only and much stronger. three of the strongest in the cxountry

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tristate match ups posted

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The proof is right here on this thread, and in your question. The previous poster is on the mark when they said Express ,91 and fl$ are boys first programs, and all 3 are pretty weak. Much better off at in order Yellow Jackets, Liberty, then top guns.All # are Girls only and much stronger. three of the strongest in the cxountry

I'm not sure about your Liberty and TG quote as being three of the strongest in the country. TG is brand new - 2nd year. They are attracting a lot of girls but that does not mean they are a top program. Liberty has historically been good but has lost some luster. As previous poster stated, YJ's are one of the top programs. However there are plenty of other programs on LI (and in the country) that are up an coming and have very strong teams at certain age groups.

The one key I would add is "buyer beware." Just go to the main BOTC forum and read some of the threads and see if you really want that "type" of team for your daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CageSage - you really should have an Express Boys thread and an Express Girls thread, it would be infinitely easier for everyone to navigate

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
CageSage - you really should have an Express Boys thread and an Express Girls thread, it would be infinitely easier for everyone to navigate
Thank you very much for the suggestion. We would welcome your joining as a registered user. Once registered, you can create your own threads to help direct the conversation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how the Li express 3rd grade team (now rising 4th graders) were this year? Did te team do well in league and tournament play? How o hey ompare to 91 and igloo? How was te coaching? Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There ok saw them against jesters 3rd grade at fl$ tournament and they lost in championship .... Although not a fan igloo is by far the best out of this group with 91 taking 2nd ...saw Igloo play 91 at LI lax fest and igloo beat them pretty bad .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters beat 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters have never played the 91 orange team. The best 3rd grade team is igloo, who has beaten the 91 orange team 3 xs in the championship game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Write it down today. Jesters will beat Igloo in spring 2013.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a LI Express thread

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck with that one because it is not happening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how the Li express 3rd grade team (now rising 4th graders) were this year? Did te team do well in league and tournament play? How o hey ompare to 91 and igloo? How was te coaching? Thanks

You realize you are asking about the merits of a 3rd grade boys lacrosse team, right? I feel like I need to take a shower after reading your post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure about that although jesters do have some very good players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets hope that the jesters, 91 and igloo all do well when developing the class of 2020, hopefully they will be polished by the time they come to the express in 6th or 7th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder where past jesters are now. (Forgot about TB)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize you are asking about the merits of a 3rd grade boys lacrosse team, right? I feel like I need to take a shower after reading your post.

Team 91, Li express, igloo, jesters, havoc, fl$ lite all have 3rd grade programs...but you need to shower when someone asks how one of the programs is, and how it's coached? You are a fool...probably have a mediocre son playing for a two-bit program wishing you had started him in a program a little earlier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes you hit it on the head... i need to put my son with yours to hopefully catch up to him because you have him going to Syracuse soon enough dont you? i really have to buy into the Big Name clubs now or my son is doomed in the Lax World...

Team 91, Li express, igloo, jesters, havoc, fl$ lite all have 3rd grade programs...but you need to shower when someone asks how one of the programs is, and how it's coached? You are a fool...probably have a mediocre son playing for a two-bit program wishing you had started him in a program a little earlier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact that you respond to my post with a personal attack indicates your painfully low level of education. Keep on talking about 8 year old boys, though.

By the way, my son started playing in 3rd grade at a top program. I certainly wasn't talking about him or his team on an Internet message board back then. Pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact that you respond to my post with a personal attack indicates your painfully low level of education. Keep on talking about 8 year old boys, though.

By the way, my son started playing in 3rd grade at a top program. I certainly wasn't talking about him or his team on an Internet message board back then. Pathetic.

When you say your son started playing in 3rd grade at a top program are you speaking to the merits of his 3rd grade team? I need a shower, that's creepy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you say your son started playing in 3rd grade at a top program are you speaking to the merits of his 3rd grade team? I need a shower, that's creepy.

No. You opined that he plays for a two-bit program; he does not. I didn't feel the need to brag about his team, nor seek validation from others. You, however, are living vicariously through the life of your 8 year old son. LOL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes you do need a shower, for no other reason than to get dressed and get your day started at 3PM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw that Express is claiming that 2015 Orange was undefeated for Summer 2012 season. Did they forget about Tri-State and the Dukes HHH Team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are tryouts?

91 announced ryouts dates a few days ago. It's almost guaranteed that Express will announce their tryouts very soon and they will be the week before 91's. Just like last year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 26 of 144 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard