BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2022 discussion best left until after summer tournaments....

Very good point with this age bracket it is best to wait tell after summer. The summer team is the full real team 99% of the time.

HoCo spring season will definitely identify the best in DMV. HoCo has great fields and great refs. You can't say that about the vast majority of summer tournaments. Summer Tourneys also have tons of guest players. [b]You never know who will be in the line up one tournament to the next for a club - especially those clubs that have operations in other cities and can easily bring them in with the uniform already in place. [/b]

Just ask FCA this, it is a common occurrence with them. Bringing AA kids down to the "A" team for tournaments.

That's okay because you will get to play the Blue team this year since you whined so much to get into the bracket.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good point with this age bracket it is best to wait tell after summer. The summer team is the full real team 99% of the time.

HoCo spring season will definitely identify the best in DMV. HoCo has great fields and great refs. You can't say that about the vast majority of summer tournaments. Summer Tourneys also have tons of guest players. [b]You never know who will be in the line up one tournament to the next for a club - especially those clubs that have operations in other cities and can easily bring them in with the uniform already in place. [/b]

Just ask FCA this, it is a common occurrence with them. Bringing AA kids down to the "A" team for tournaments.

That's okay because you will get to play the Blue team this year since you whined so much to get into the bracket.

Can't wait! Bring it twinkle toes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is FCA BLUE going to play against all "A" level teams again this year in Koopers league, or will they finally challenge themselves? Shame you only compete in 1 league against top talent. It was a true show of character last year FCA BLUE playing the Koopers league against "A" teams and bringing down the 2019 goalie as well. True class there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume that by you saying "That's okay" that you are admitting that FCA brings their AA team to A tournaments when necessary/needed. Thought so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is FCA BLUE going to play against all "A" level teams again this year in Koopers league, or will they finally challenge themselves? Shame you only compete in 1 league against top talent. It was a true show of character last year FCA BLUE playing the Koopers league against "A" teams and bringing down the 2019 goalie as well. True class there!

There was only one bracket for the 8 teams in the 2020 Koopers league last year so AA and A teams were mixed so your point is lost except that you are still bitter. Other AA teams participated in that same bracket including your own club. Take it up with Koopers who could not draw the teams in to separate A from AA.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I assume that by you saying "That's okay" that you are admitting that FCA brings their AA team to A tournaments when necessary/needed. Thought so.

Sometimes you need to fill open slots rather than forfeit. I am assuming you would rather have a win by forfeit than actually play a team and earn a win. FCA doesn't really focus on wins and losses but on preparing their players for HS and further on college lacrosse. Look at the commitments in the 17 and 18 classes. Anyone who thinks FCA is focused on W's is off base and ignorant of the focus of the club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

quick question for mr or mrs ex-breaker white/91P - Did you have any "guest" players for that 4th of July weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous

Sometimes you need to fill open slots rather than forfeit. I am assuming you would rather have a win by forfeit than actually play a team and earn a win. FCA doesn't really focus on wins and losses but on preparing their players for HS and further on college lacrosse. Look at the commitments in the 17 and 18 classes. Anyone who thinks FCA is focused on W's is off base and ignorant of the focus of the club.

Why did they have to fill slots?

Shame that FCA advises the tournaments their teams will compete ahead of time for scheduling purposes, however can't get commitment from the players or families to show up and play. Speaks volumes on the program and what families actually think of it.

Though watching the FCA White coach at indoor and the disgrace he was, I wouldn't allow my kid to play for him. Yelling and screaming during indoor, turning his backs on the kids...truly pathetic and not very Christian.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous

Why did they have to fill slots?

Shame that FCA advises the tournaments their teams will compete ahead of time for scheduling purposes, however can't get commitment from the players or families to show up and play. Speaks volumes on the program and what families actually think of it.

Though watching the FCA White coach at indoor and the disgrace he was, I wouldn't allow my kid to play for him. Yelling and screaming during indoor, turning his backs on the kids...truly pathetic and not very Christian.

Speaking of indoors, the game before my sons game, FCA White was scheduled to play but they did not show up, not one player and I'm told the team they were suppose to play had no notice they were not going to be available to play. That speaks volumes for the FCA group. Christian, who knows, their actions seem to go opposite of that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I assume that by you saying "That's okay" that you are admitting that FCA brings their AA team to A tournaments when necessary/needed. Thought so. [/quote]

Sometimes you need to fill open slots rather than forfeit. I am assuming you would rather have a win by forfeit than actually play a team and earn a win. FCA doesn't really focus on wins and losses but on preparing their players for HS and further on college lacrosse. Look at the commitments in the 17 and 18 classes. Anyone who thinks FCA is focused on W's is off base and ignorant of the focus of the club.[/quote]

Were they all 2020? Yes. Were those kids rostered on another team's roster for that tournament? No. Moving same age players between teams up or down on a club is not unheard of to fill vacancies as long as the rules are followed. At least they did not take a page from the Crabs book and bring down older players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sometimes you need to fill open slots rather than forfeit. I am assuming you would rather have a win by forfeit than actually play a team and earn a win. FCA doesn't really focus on wins and losses but on preparing their players for HS and further on college lacrosse. Look at the commitments in the 17 and 18 classes. Anyone who thinks FCA is focused on W's is off base and ignorant of the focus of the club.[/quote]

Were they all 2020? Yes. Were those kids rostered on another team's roster for that tournament? No. Moving same age players between teams up or down on a club is not unheard of to fill vacancies as long as the rules are followed. At least they did not take a page from the Crabs book and bring down older players. [/quote]

bring "AA" players down to an "A" team and playing in an "A" tournament is just as bad as holdbacks. I'm sure some of the "AA" players were either holdbacks or prefirst as well...its the FCA WAY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People relax. I know the coaches and am a coach. It didn't bother me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares if AA players are "playing down" to A to field a club's B team? If they are on age, there is no problem. Every club who has B teams does this. Whining about this weakens the legitimate problems people have here with youth lacrosse....mainly the holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It sure bothered the coach on the receiving end - everyone heard about it then and now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It sure bothered the coach on the receiving end - everyone heard about it then and now.

Did said coach not recruit his own guest players for that tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs bull roast this weekend. I heard the 2020 are the valets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who cares if AA players are "playing down" to A to field a club's B team? If they are on age, there is no problem. Every club who has B teams does this. Whining about this weakens the legitimate problems people have here with youth lacrosse....mainly the holdbacks. [/quote

It's cheating using fingers! Why have AA, A and B if you aren't going to be held to that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who cares if AA players are "playing down" to A to field a club's B team? If they are on age, there is no problem. Every club who has B teams does this. Whining about this weakens the legitimate problems people have here with youth lacrosse....mainly the holdbacks. [/quote

It's cheating using fingers! Why have AA, A and B if you aren't going to be held to that!

The level you play in a tournament is chosen by the coach and is subjective-unlike age. If they were all 2020 and not dual rostered in the tourney, it is standard practice to fill in. You have to move past it Coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The level you play in a tournament is chosen by the coach and is subjective-unlike age. If they were all 2020 and not dual rostered in the tourney, it is standard practice to fill in. You have to move past it Coach.

FCA = Federation of Cheating A$$'s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If a kid makes a "AA" team he shouldn't be permitted to play down on "A", however if a kid is an "A" player, he can play up on "AA".

It's a shame the only tournament 2020 FCA won last year was with the FCA White team with a handful of "AA" players. True class, can't compete with the big boys in "AA" so play against "A" teams. Did Ryan teach you that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You and your son need to find a team/league where every player gets a trophy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If a kid makes a "AA" team he shouldn't be permitted to play down on "A", however if a kid is an "A" player, he can play up on "AA".

It's a shame the only tournament 2020 FCA won last year was with the FCA White team with a handful of "AA" players. True class, can't compete with the big boys in "AA" so play against "A" teams. Did Ryan teach you that?

Can we move on coach as you are not getting the reaction you had hoped for. You lost for whatever reasons but it is time to move on. Hopefully, your kids are handling it better. Aren't you a "big boy in AA" this year? You can strut your stuff and give FCA dirty looks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can we move on coach as you are not getting the reaction you had hoped for. You lost for whatever reasons but it is time to move on. Hopefully, your kids are handling it better. Aren't you a "big boy in AA" this year? You can strut your stuff and give FCA dirty looks.

This is just another example of how US LAX doesn't govern their sport.

Why does FCA White seem to have difficulty showing up to tournaments or games? Why isn't the commitment there? Is this the reason Blue hasn't won anything, they have commitment issues as well?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your son should go back to playing video games...you never die and can restart any time you want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your son should go back to playing video games...you never die and can restart any time you want.

You should be a better husband to your wife, tired of her calling me while your at work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should be a better husband to your wife, tired of her calling me while your at work.

"you're", not "your".

She told me in bed last night that she's tired of being married to an uneducated idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YESSS!!!!! Here we go again... he said something about your wife... you gonna' put up with that ... (smirk... pop corn crunch ... coke sip).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca blue owns Looneys orange. Can't wait to see this game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks owns FCA Blue, really isn't even much of a game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She is calling you because she works at the doctor's office where you are being treated for erectile dysfunction and incontinence. I now understand why you are so angry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"you're", not "your".

She told me in bed last night that she's tired of being married to an uneducated idiot.

Bwaaahaaaaahaaahaaaa... amazing... God I'm glad I found this site.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

"you're", not "your".

Have they figured out who has the bigger one yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think so, that might happen when you bring your 2019 team. Oh wait, that's right your 2020 team is very close to a 2019 team already. Bring a true 2020 team and it will never happen. You FCA people hiding behind Christianity is a total disgrace to any religious belief. I have sat near these parents last season, it is like sitting around a bunch of drunk hilljacks, the language is enough to make you want to just tell them to STFU. Plus yelling at the refs the entire game gets a little old. This organization needs to change its name or start acting like it's name, but not how you presently act, truly disgraceful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

"you're", not "your".

Have they figured out who has the bigger one yet?

Bigger what, brain of tool? The former would be very hard to determine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, why don't you start a 2016 MD High school thread for. What a hoot that would be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think so, that might happen when you bring your 2019 team. Oh wait, that's right your 2020 team is very close to a 2019 team already. Bring a true 2020 team and it will never happen. You FCA people hiding behind Christianity is a total disgrace to any religious belief. I have sat near these parents last season, it is like sitting around a bunch of drunk hilljacks, the language is enough to make you want to just tell them to STFU. Plus yelling at the refs the entire game gets a little old. This organization needs to change its name or start acting like it's name, but not how you presently act, truly disgraceful.

That is far from the truth. The FCA 2020 team is not even close to a 2019 team. They do have 3 hold backs similar to the amount looneys, Hawks, and 91. A lot of lacrosse parents act like that on every team. Why do you even have so much built up anger at FCA?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is far from the truth. The FCA 2020 team is not even close to a 2019 team. They do have 3 hold backs similar to the amount looneys, Hawks, and 91. A lot of lacrosse parents act like that on every team. Why do you even have so much built up anger at FCA?

No anger at all. Just observations and knowing how FCA operates. Some parents on all teams get a little worked up, but not the amount as FCA parents do. Why can't they just watch the game, cheer on their team and keep their mouths shut, at least the language. At lacrosse games, most of the time their are younger children in the stands, it's bad enough for an adult to hear it but children should not be hearing this type of language. I do question the number of holdbacks you state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA added 3 holdbacks to the group of holdbacks and pre-first they already have!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA added 3 holdbacks to the group of holdbacks and pre-first they already have!

The three you're thinking of were playing up and are true 2020s. They have 3 hold backs on the team that's a fact and why do I need your approval if i know that's the truth. If I had the birthdays of FCA 2020 I would be more than willing to show you so you would stop all this nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No anger at all. Just observations and knowing how FCA operates. Some parents on all teams get a little worked up, but not the amount as FCA parents do. Why can't they just watch the game, cheer on their team and keep their mouths shut, at least the language. At lacrosse games, most of the time their are younger children in the stands, it's bad enough for an adult to hear it but children should not be hearing this type of language. I do question the number of holdbacks you state.

That's how they show their love for their sons and the game. I question your statement on the language

Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard