BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23
Re: Girls 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add Integrity Green to the list. I saw them play a little last summer and they are legit. Right on the heels of M&D and Heros. Very good team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D
Capital
TLC or Skywalkers

no Heroes? I thought in the 2019s they were pretty strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone out there that left their club but returned the following season?
We made a move this season but begining to regret our decision but concerned how we will we viewed if we want to return?

User
User
We made a move this season but begining to regret our decision but concerned how we will we viewed if we want to return?

Why are you regretting your decision to leave?

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mnd
Heros
Yj
Sw
Integrity-capital-tlc. All the same

Anything different and you haven't watched the last two years.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I think I saw that heros dominated mnd at full strength at the end of last season. But not enough to get them into 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capital is only some parent putting them in there. Good but not top 5. Let's be real. Got demolished by heros.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Something is going on at SW. Teams not as strong as in the past. I would remove them from this discussion. I would put Capital and SW and TLC behind Integrity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't disagree w that. Integrity is very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm throwing Mass Elite back in the mix. And before you bash me, my daughter plays for YJ. My guess would be that they are maybe only really strong at this age group, because my older daughter has played them before and it wasn't very close.

We played them at LFTC (we were down one of our better players but still) and they were impressive. We pulled out a 1 goal win in the last second.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm throwing Mass Elite back in the mix. And before you bash me, my daughter plays for YJ. My guess would be that they are maybe only really strong at this age group, because my older daughter has played them before and it wasn't very close.

We played them at LFTC (we were down one of our better players but still) and they were impressive. We pulled out a 1 goal win in the last second.

Appreciate you recognizing another team, but had to laugh that you couldn't get through it without throwing in the "missing one of our better players" excuse. On a 12 player team, one "better" player shouldn't make that much of a difference.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I would imagine it wouldn't be too difficult if you didn't burn any bridges when you left, but I have no experience with this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

but lost twice to TG last summer..so go figure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ouch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was the 2nd team Integrity, nice try though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Steps beat the yj 1 team this fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Integrity "A" team is Green and "B" team is Blue. Blue lost to TG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in a recruiting tournament...pretty much the same as preseason in the nfl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Integrity "A" team is Green and "B" team is Blue. Blue lost to TG.

Integrity Green lost TG Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Twice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the excuses they are all recruiting tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at where Capital is sending girls---top academics/top teams....they are certainly a top 5 program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we talking about 2019s?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Why are you regretting your decision to leave?

Kid got demoted made a knee jerk decision based on some others and probably let emotions get in the way. Been to a few clinics with the new club and not sure team is what it was cracked up to be. Will stick it out and hope for the best obviously have not seen the entire team together but feeling a little buyers remorse. Didn't make any noise when we left just didn't accept the spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capital is good at this age just outside top 5 tho. Maybe in a tie for 5th I'll give you that.

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

At this age group. Then I think you can make an argument for the others.

One mnd and and three heros going to umd. Another to psu and another to unc and several more not allowed to commit yet but will go to top 5 school

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capital is good at this age just outside top 5 tho. Maybe in a tie for 5th I'll give you that.

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

One mnd and and three heros going to umd. Another to psu and another to unc and several more not allowed to commit yet but will go to top 5 school

YJ 2019 would lose to some 2020 teams, including yj 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
after the 2020 commit I was expecting a flood of 2019 ladies to start jumping. Any news/movement?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

Interesting, what LI club had the dominate 2019 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

None , YJ has the best 2019 team on long island but they are not a very good team( worst top team of any YJ age). Its not a lack of talent its more the coaching. The actual coach is a good coach but I believe is rarely there and a few years ago they added a homer coach to the ranks and the team has been a mess since then .The homer coach brought several kids from his hometown with him and has no idea what he is doing .The reason he was promoted is simple he will kiss as much butt as necessary and he was the only coach in the YJ organization that the actual coach could stand behind and still see the field.Will be very interesting this summer as team 2 YJ may surpass team 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj is surprisingly week at this age group. That being said they have high standards so they are still a top 5 team in the country. With heros crushing mnd at full strength at the end of last year, there may be a shakeup in the top programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
after the 2020 commit I was expecting a flood of 2019 ladies to start jumping. Any news/movement?

If dad had a relationship with gary gait they would have "jumped" already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

None , YJ has the best 2019 team on long island but they are not a very good team( worst top team of any YJ age). Its not a lack of talent its more the coaching. The actual coach is a good coach but I believe is rarely there and a few years ago they added a homer coach to the ranks and the team has been a mess since then .The homer coach brought several kids from his hometown with him and has no idea what he is doing .The reason he was promoted is simple he will kiss as much butt as necessary and he was the only coach in the YJ organization that the actual coach could stand behind and still see the field.Will be very interesting this summer as team 2 YJ may surpass team 1.

How many times have they beat TG or Liberty?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

Your continued attacks against this teams coaches are fairly transparent. As a former bench warmer one would think that you would be prepared for a similar situation to transpire with your daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

Would Elevate be in the top 5 in this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty 19's have to be considered right there...YJ still team to beat, but others like Liberty nipping at their heals...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly top 3 are:

MnD
Heros
YJ

Would Elevate be in the top 5 in this age group?

HAHAHAHA!!! Good one. First of all, YJ isn't top 3, certainly not clearly, in this age group. Elevate is nowhere near YJ. So lets be a little logical here, please. Just to begin with here is a list of teams WAY better than Elevate 2019 ... M&D, Heros, YJ, TLC, Mass Elite, Steps, Skywalkers, Capital. I'm sure you guys can come up with more. These Elevate people are FUNNY!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? What are you basing that on? Also, please tell me who else is nipping at their heals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Your continued attacks against this teams coaches are fairly transparent. As a former bench warmer one would think that you would be prepared for a similar situation to transpire with your daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

Couple questions for you ? Why do you think the team has been relatively unsuccessful , certainly less successful than other top YJ teams. Is it lack of talent or something else. I am basing my statement on what I have seen, heard and results. Coach is a nightmare in his hometown with many top players and parents getting as far away as they can causing the same divide he does at travel. You obviously feel you know who I am so grow a set and contact me. Benchwarmer ,maybe, maybe not, depends on the sport. I will be waiting for your call, email, or dare I say face to face conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
grrrr..cat fight!...you will be the guy in the IROC right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Your continued attacks against this teams coaches are fairly transparent. As a former bench warmer one would think that you would be prepared for a similar situation to transpire with your daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

Couple questions for you ? Why do you think the team has been relatively unsuccessful , certainly less successful than other top YJ teams. Is it lack of talent or something else. I am basing my statement on what I have seen, heard and results. Coach is a nightmare in his hometown with many top players and parents getting as far away as they can causing the same divide he does at travel. You obviously feel you know who I am so grow a set and contact me. Benchwarmer ,maybe, maybe not, depends on the sport. I will be waiting for your call, email, or dare I say face to face conversation.
Love it. If you guys (or girls) fight let us know when and where so we can all watch. Nothing like lax parents mixing it up. Represent!

Page 11 of 23 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard