BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Re: 2015 NPYLL Score and Results
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but most of the female teachers are Hot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
-Smaller Teacher to Student ratio has nothing to do with a students learning ability. Severn School has a very small Teacher to Student Ratio. Most of those kids end up in Ivy League Schools!! So I respectfully disagree.

"And as a added bonus there will not be anyone who believes in a different god then me"

Bingo!!! I am allowed to send my children to a Catholic

Institution that teaches the values I believe in and follow. Contrary to your opinion you can keep your religious diversity. Ask Western European countries how that is working out for them!!!

yes, send your kids to private Catholic schools where the pedophile priest are! where was the so called morality when the Catholic church hid their pedophiles? they moved them around so they could prey on kids around the world! keep supporting your local Catholic pedophile institution so your kid can play lax.

That's strange, over the past 5+ years or so all we keep hearing about is public school teachers having sex with their underage students, even female teachers having sex with 14 and 15 year od boys. Seems it is much more rampant in the public schools. That and the pedophile's that have hundreds of photos of young students, mostly all public school teachers.

public schools do the right thing and have the teacher arrested! we live in a world full of monsters, however the Catholic church as an institution didn't report abuses to the police, instead they hid the pedophiles, enabled them, and moved them around the county. this happened not only in the U.S., but also around the world.

a portion of private Catholic school tuition goes towards harboring these monsters and keeping them safely hidden.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can't believe I'm saying this but can we get back to arguing who has the best 2020 team and more hold-backs? Seriously you guys are bickering about whether private or public schools have more pedophiles?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can't believe I'm saying this but can we get back to arguing who has the best 2020 team and more hold-backs? Seriously you guys are bickering about whether private or public schools have more pedophiles?

Good Lord yes. Who freakin' cares about public vs private. If you don't like public, send your kid to a private and vice versa.

Let's get back to bitching about the 3 or 4 Crabs and FCA players from 2019 are now on the 2020 team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good Lord yes. Who freakin' cares about public vs private. If you don't like public, send your kid to a private and vice versa.

Let's get back to bitching about the 3 or 4 Crabs and FCA players from 2019 are now on the 2020 team!

Totally agree, this is a lacrosse forum. Nothing worse than debating religion or politics, there is never a winner.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 or 4 - right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok!

Crabs cheat. How the [lacrosse] do guys allow your kids to play for them?

FCA cheats too!

Sons aren't as good as the parents think!

Did I get us back on track?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok!

FCA cheats too!

Yes. Thanks for getting us back to good old lacrosse pontification. What team is your son on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The west coast is taking over and if your not from Canada your kid won't play D1. So move to where it's warm and hand in your passport so your kid play lacrosse in college

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok!

FCA cheats too!

I'll help out by reminding everyone how awesome MadLax is.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont drag the Sons into your whiny world. I don't see them beating their chest, ever!They are a competitive bunch with wins and close games vsvs you elite clubs.
Ok!

FCA cheats too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep. All the good players are in Privates. That fact is well known!!

There are talented players in both private and public - just happen to be many more in private because:
1) they are legacy and their dads gave them no choice to play since birth.
2)they pay for lacrosse to be part of their school day.
3)kids are "paid" in the form of scholarships to attend private instead of public. The kids who had gone to the school all along and should be part of the team are pushed to the bench to make way for the kids that would have been public had $$ not been flashed before them.
4)kids are held back so they look better
5)Alumni often value sports over the academics and infuse money into the school and lacrosse program
6) Kids and their families rate water cooler bragging rights higher than most else.
7)Not all are willing to work harder to do what it takes to get noticed in a public high school and simply want to associate themselves with a "name lacrosse school" in hopes of getting picked up
8)Publics tend not to publish their commitments out in the world as they do not feel the same need to boast as privates as it does not offer any funding advantage.

All well and good but let's not kid ourselves on why there is a greater number of talented players - this is Baltimore. The ONLY place it matters where you went to high school.

How True...The first questions Baltimorons asked me constantly when i first moved to Baltimore was...Where do you live...What do you do...and what school do your children attend...Bunch of class morons...So glad i got transferred out of this closed society..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont drag the Sons into your whiny world. I don't see them beating their chest, ever!They are a competitive bunch with wins and close games vsvs you elite clubs.
Ok!

FCA cheats too!

Aren't the Sons the ones who got caught cheating with overage players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just getting us back on track as requested bud! Relax. I am sure your son will be a 4, heck, a 5 time All American in a 1st rate D1 school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok!

FCA cheats too!

Aren't the Sons the ones who got caught cheating with overage players?
They weren't overage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, no they were 2020 kids playing on a 2021 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons has holdbacks too. Same model as crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the front runners this year in the NPYLL, both AA and A, all ages

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NYPLL folded, all went to HoCo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, why did NPYLL fold

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, why did NPYLL fold

NPYLL lost it's parity at the top. The bottom 4 or 5 clubs were getting tired of getting smoked by the top 4 or 5 clubs so they dropped down to hoco. The top 4 or 5 clubs did not want to play in a league with only 4 or 5 teams so Npyll fell apart. Also, many npyll clubs had problems arranging their own home fields which hoco does now for them

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard