BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 327 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
M
M&D 2015 Black
Unregistered
M&D 2015 Black
Unregistered
M
My daughter plays for M&D 2015 Black and the 'incident' was a great topic of discussion at our recent practice. I really do not know what happened and actually could care less. The more Skywalkers you take out the better for us. If you take each other out even better. The best would be if the parents could be taken out as well because the people from Lonk Eyeland are crude assholes that typify why the rest of America hates loud mouth New Yorkers.
What most astonishes me is that you really do not see that the way your girls play the game is like being in a bar room brawl. That fat [lacrosse] that carries around the cooler should be in jail. He is a thug and your girls are thugs as well.

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Removed Foul Language
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"It is modified checking at u15!! "
Thanks for the double exclamation point but you may want to read the rules for the US lacrosse U15 lacrosse tournament. The tournament is full checking at the U 15 level
as long as two certified refs are there .Just a little advice, check your facts prior to the double exclamation point.

Good point but why the confrontational verbiage. Nice space between a word and a period. Just a little advice, check your punctuation before you come across as such a D-Bag.

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Language Violations
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"It is modified checking at u15!! "
Thanks for the double exclamation point but you may want to read the rules for the US lacrosse U15 lacrosse tournament. The tournament is full checking at the U 15 level
as long as two certified refs are there .Just a little advice, check your facts prior to the double exclamation point.

Good point but why the confrontational verbiage. Nice space between a word and a period. Just a little advice, check your punctuation before you come across as such a D-Bag.

That's the best you got punctuation issues. nice use of language for a site that has kids looking at it, can anyone say white trash .I bet your kids have learned from you and have equally foul mouths. Do not state things as factual when they are not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by M&D 2015 Black
My daughter plays for M&D 2015 Black and the 'incident' was a great topic of discussion at our recent practice. I really do not know what happened and actually could care less. The more Skywalkers you take out the better for us. If you take each other out even better. The best would be if the parents could be taken out as well because the people from Lonk Eyeland are crude assholes that typify why the rest of America hates loud mouth New Yorkers.
What most astonishes me is that you really do not see that the way your girls play the game is like being in a bar room brawl. That fat [lacrosse] that carries around the cooler should be in jail. He is a thug and your girls are thugs as well.

Long Islanders are crude, yet you use profanity and insult a man's weight problem? Then you suggest the New [lacrosse] adults "take eachother out", an obvious implication of violence. And to top it all off, you generalize about all New Yorkers being hated throughout the country.

Maybe, just maybe, it is the Mary Landers that need a lesson on acting dignified.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please don't include the other lax clubs from LI with the YJ's, they are a breed of their own

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Islanders are crude, yet you use profanity and insult a man's weight problem? Then you suggest the New [lacrosse] adults "take eachother out", an obvious implication of violence. And to top it all off, you generalize about all New Yorkers being hated throughout the country.

Maybe, just maybe, it is the Mary Landers that need a lesson on acting dignified.

you Don't really believe that this guy is from M&D do you? This is again one of the two idiots posting negative stuff and lies on here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please don't include the other lax clubs from LI with the YJ's, they are a breed of their own

First off you both should get a life.

Secondly to blatantly call NY'ers loud mouth assholes come out from behind your computer and show who you really are! To say you are glad Skywalkers are being taken out by YJ is such an immature thing to do and I really do feel sorry for your children!! This thread has gotten completely out of control bc people don't know when to grow up and realize accidents happen!! Oh and BTW how many OTHER LI teams, M&D teams won National Draw!! Come to think of it how many other LI teams win ANYTHING get off your soap box and watch the game and maybe then you'll realize your kid probably sucks and that's why you spend all your time on hear bitching about others!!

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Player Reference Removed
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off you both should get a life.

Secondly to blatantly call NY'ers loud mouth assholes come out from behind your computer and show who you really are! To say you are glad Skywalkers are being taken out by YJ is such an immature thing to do and I really do feel sorry for your children!! This thread has gotten completely out of control bc people don't know when to grow up and realize accidents happen!! Oh and BTW how many OTHER LI teams, M&D teams won National Draw!! Come to think of it how many other LI teams win ANYTHING get off your soap box and watch the game and maybe then you'll realize your kid probably sucks and that's why you spend all your time on hear bitching about others!!

You call him immature?

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Player Reference Removed
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that it's "lawn guy land"

The guy isn't a "fat [lacrosse]" any more he lost 100 lbs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Conrats to YJ teams that played at Lax blast

2020 Curcio Champions
2020 Jones Finalist
2016 Rose Champions

Great job ladies way to support The beach bums!! Great day of lax

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

2020 Curcio Champions
2020 Jones Finalist
2016 Rose Champions

Not only great results, but also thanks to the Yellow Jackets for helping in the closing week with their team in the Eighth Grade bracket to close out the division. Great performances and a solid weekend of lacrosse on the girls side.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Curcio Champions
2020 Jones Finalist
2016 Rose Champions

I hear after there dominant performance in the tournament many of the 2020 Curcio team have college commitments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Curcio Champions
2020 Jones Finalist
2016 Rose Champions

I hear after there dominant performance in the tournament many of the 2020 Curcio team have college commitments.

Probably a liberty parent! Sorry your team didn't fare as well. I hope they had fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Curcio Champions
2020 Jones Finalist
2016 Rose Champions

Probably a liberty parent! Sorry your team didn't fare as well. I hope they had fun.
Seems like liberty fared just as well winning 2 divisions, just like the Y.J did, and liberty didn't have to be patted on the head like a dog by BOTC when they helped out Beach Bums last year.Nice try though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He still slumps around like an angry sloth. He is a boys varsity lacrosse coach and clearly teaches his girls to play in the exact same fashion. The parents are proud of how all the girls on the team, "are a bunch of animals!" They laugh about how the girls on the other team get "run-over" until an unfortunate accident occurs.

The YJ parents who claim the girls do not "intend" to hurt the opposing players are correct. The problem is, when you run over a player with no regard for their safety, causing a serious injury, you can't just say "they didn't mean it."

PM is disliked by almost everyone and is only tolerated by CR because he has been able to continue winning. Now that their winning streak has come to an end and a losing streak has begun, maybe CR will put and end to his unsportsmanlike, win at all cost ways, which include playing his daughter all game every game while every other player gets subbed. Unfathomable!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Curcio Champions
2020 Jones Finalist
2016 Rose Champions

Seems like liberty fared just as well winning 2 divisions, just like the Y.J did, and liberty didn't have to be patted on the head like a dog by BOTC when they helped out Beach Bums last year.Nice try though

This was specifically about the 2020 teams. Some idiot commented about them be committed after the tournament. That parent is a sore loser nothing more! The 2020 Liberty did not fare so well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He still slumps around like an angry sloth. He is a boys varsity lacrosse coach and clearly teaches his girls to play in the exact same fashion. The parents are proud of how all the girls on the team, "are a bunch of animals!" They laugh about how the girls on the other team get "run-over" until an unfortunate accident occurs.

The YJ parents who claim the girls do not "intend" to hurt the opposing players are correct. The problem is, when you run over a player with no regard for their safety, causing a serious injury, you can't just say "they didn't mean it."

PM is disliked by almost everyone and is only tolerated by CR because he has been able to continue winning. Now that their winning streak has come to an end and a losing streak has begun, maybe CR will put and end to his unsportsmanlike, win at all cost ways, which include playing his daughter all game every game while every other player gets subbed. Unfathomable!

Whoever you are, you must have an axe to grind! This couldn't be further from the truth! I am sure you would never say that in person! Coward!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Curcio Champions
2020 Jones Finalist
2016 Rose Champions

This was specifically about the 2020 teams. Some idiot commented about them be committed after the tournament. That parent is a sore loser nothing more! The 2020 Liberty did not fare so well.
There was nothing that linked that comment to Liberty so you just attacked them on an [lacrosse]-umption . Liberty says very little on these threads with a few exceptions and you Yellow Jackets continue to attack them. Your fight seems to be with T.G. not Liberty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has anybody notice that comments on this subject are few and far between. It may be sinking in to the parents and players of the 2015 Blue LM team that what has been said may be true. I’m glad that some people are listening to what the Lacrosse community is saying. We just came back from a tournament and it nice to see that not all out of state teams think that all LI teams are thugs like some on the Yellow Jacket. The Comments are “You’re not like the Yellow Jackets” “Nice game it was a good and clean lacrosse” Win or lose that’s the comments we are hearing. I hope this organization gets back to teaching the girls good lax skills and sportsmanship. We don’t need any more broken legs, arms or wrist. Only time will tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about the other coach - will he now take on more of running the tema??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they thanked a club for filling in a couple of open spots last minute in a local tournament without specifically thanking your club. Then someone had the nerve to congratulate a couple of teams who were at the tournament .This was all done on the thread specifically about the Yellow Jackets, yet you get your panties in a bunch.It's not like they went out of their way to point out that any head to head competition between the YJ teams and your club were completely lopsided wins for YJ.It's not like they went out of their way to point out that in any division that actually had a YJ team entered , YJ won.It's not like they pointed out that in any division in which YJ had a team entered your club did not even make it to the finals.It's not like they pointed out the Smithtown team that won had many YJ players on it.Calm down it was a nice local tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all pathetic, those of you who do not want to play for PM take your kids off the team ,there are a lot of girls who would love to take their place, I have watched the guy coach both boys and girls lacrosse and have been lucky enough to have him work a little with my daughter even though she does not play for him.The guy is an excellent coach who knows more lacrosse then most. The girls who are lucky enough to have him as their coach are very fortunate and many if not all I have spoken to would love to have him coach their kids. I wish all my kids had coaches who are as dedicated and knowledgeable as PM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a parent of a player from that team 2015 Blue that I have seen on the sidelines that would be a perfect fit for that group of players. I have seen him coach at the recruiting level and he would handle that group of girls and the parents. Teach them to play hard as a team. His group of girls from another club team 2011 all went to good schools and he would be perfect, CR he would never ask but they are really missing out!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told by the tournament directors that several top guns girls were caught shoplifting at the CNC tournament. This isnt the first time this has happened. Heard they may be banned from tournaments the rest of this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the other coach is running the team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why the vicious rumors? In case you did not know; Slander n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person(s) defamed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Curcio Champions
2020 Jones Finalist
2016 Rose Champions

There was nothing that linked that comment to Liberty so you just attacked them on an [lacrosse]-umption . Liberty says very little on these threads with a few exceptions and you Yellow Jackets continue to attack them. Your fight seems to be with T.G. not Liberty.

Top Guns didn't have a 2020 team in the tournament. Liberty did!!! And the comment was "probably" a liberty paretn. Are you saying it was a TG paretn?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My apologies; Written or printed slanders are libels

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um we were not at that tournament. And our tournaments continue thank you for your misinformation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told by the tournament directors that several top guns girls were caught shoplifting at the CNC tournament. This isnt the first time this has happened. Heard they may be banned from tournaments the rest of this year.

I think they were wearing Yellow and Blue. Talk about starting rumors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That happened at the draw last year and they were still back this year- they should just ban the player not the team anyway!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they thanked a club for filling in a couple of open spots last minute in a local tournament without specifically thanking your club. Then someone had the nerve to congratulate a couple of teams who were at the tournament .This was all done on the thread specifically about the Yellow Jackets, yet you get your panties in a bunch.It's not like they went out of their way to point out that any head to head competition between the YJ teams and your club were completely lopsided wins for YJ.It's not like they went out of their way to point out that in any division that actually had a YJ team entered , YJ won.It's not like they pointed out that in any division in which YJ had a team entered your club did not even make it to the finals.It's not like they pointed out the Smithtown team that won had many YJ players on it.Calm down it was a nice local tournament.
Last year at the same tournament Liberty was asked to send a couple of teams in to round out age groups. No special thanks from BOTC or crowing from the club , your not the first to help out so stop pounding on your chest, your not that original or special.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Last year at the same tournament Liberty was asked to send a couple of teams in to round out age groups. No special thanks from BOTC or crowing from the club , your not the first to help out so stop pounding on your chest, your not that original or special.
You are incorrect.

Not only was the Liberty participation discussed, it was also the subject of private e-mails and a personal discussion at the field with the Liberty staff at the 2011 Lax Blast including Pam.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since were talking libel, slander, rumor, and being banned, rumor has it that 2015 blue l/m was asked not to come back to lax for a cure??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island's Yellow Jackets Look to Three-Peat at US Lacrosse U15 Nationals

Jul 17 2012 (Youth1.com) – It’s the tournament everyone’s been waiting for all summer! The most elite lacrosse teams in the country come together on July 24th-26th to compete for the 2012 US Lacrosse U15 National Championship in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The fourth annual event, powered by Lacrosse Unlimited, is US Lacrosse’s signature youth tournament of the year, as the top 25 girls lacrosse programs in the nation go head-to-head.

The girls representing their teams work all summer long to land a spot at Nationals, but winning a bid to this tourney is no easy feat. The only way to receive an automatic invitation is to be a US Lacrosse Regional Championship winner, runner-up, or semi-finalist, or to be a 2011 semifinalist and sportsmanship award winner from last year’s National Championship. Other teams were selected to play through an extensive application process.

A task that’s harder to tackle is winning the entire tournament, but even more unimaginable is completing that feat twice. The Yellow Jackets from Long Island, however, pulled off this accomplishment in 2010 and 2011 and will look to capture their third straight championship to continue their rich tradition of excellence.

Known to many as the premier lacrosse club on Long Island, the Yellow Jackets have sent over 500 of their players to play Division I Lacrosse and have had 209 US Lacrosse All-Americans, eight members of the U-19 Women’s National Team, and three Tewaaraton Award Winners. Even in this year’s Women’s Division I National Championship of Northwestern vs. Syracuse there were 12 Yellow Jacket alumni playing in the big game, including 2011 Tewaaraton Award Winner Shannon Smith from West Babylon, New [lacrosse].

This year, they already have 1st place finishes at tournaments like Lax by the Sea and the National Draw, building an impressive résumé that will be hard to beat. So, who could contend against the Yellow Jackets for the national title? It could quite possibly be one of the three teams to win their respective Regional Championships.

Indeed, the tournament will feature the 2012 US Lacrosse West Regional Champion Nor Cal Elite Green from California, the Central Regional Champion Coyotes Fusion from Colorado, and the Southeast Regional Champion Stickbenders from Florida. Also taking part in the event will be Regional Semi-Finalists like Arizona Desert Heat, Triple Threat National, Lonestar Lacrosse, Eagle Stix Atlanta and Lightning Lacrosse.

Sure to be one of the most exciting events of the season, the action will open up with pool play on Tuesday, July 24th from 9 A.M.–3 P.M. and after that, teams will be seeded upon their results and placed into a single-elimination bracket to ultimately determine the National Champion.

The following are the 2012 US Lacrosse U15 National Championship participating teams…

Be More Lax (MD), Cardinal (VA), Coast2Coast NorCal (CA), Connecticut Dodgers (CT), Coyotes Fusion (CO), Desert Heat (AZ), Eagle Stix Atlanta (GA), Houston (TX), Lax Maniax (FL), Lightning (GA), Lonestar (TX), Long Island Liberty (NY), Long Island Top Guns (NY), NorCal Elite Blue (CA), NorCal Elite Green (CA), North Carolina (NC), Pacific Falcons Blue (CA), Sky Walkers 2015 Blue (MD), Stickbenders (FL), Top of the Bay (MD), Triple Threat Nation (CA), Utah (UT), Washington State (WA), Yellow Jackets Team 1 (NY), Yellow Jackets Team 2 (NY)

Written by: Kaitlyn Lipkin
Sports Manager: Dan Lio 

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My understanding is that thia was a new incident.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
You are incorrect.

Not only was the Liberty participation discussed, it was also the subject of private e-mails and a personal discussion at the field with the Liberty staff at the 2011 Lax Blast including Pam.

"subject of private e-mails and a personal discussion at the field with the Liberty staff " So no chest pounding, done with class, learn a lesson Yellow Jackets. They may not win as much, at least they have class, unlike you. The congratulate there girls in person not on a web site so they can feel superior and stroke there egos

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since were talking libel, slander, rumor, and being banned, rumor has it that 2015 blue l/m was asked not to come back to lax for a cure??

Sorry you wish!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish M&D would field a team in the U-15 deal. That would pretty much wreck Yellow Jacket nation's world.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the same thing. I don't think it was the same individuals as last year but geez.

Like Reply Quote
Page 62 of 327 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard