BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 73 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I am bored at work and just read up on age on the USA lacrosse pages. Pardon as I am sure this has been covered before. Has it always been a Aug 31 cutoff for age based tournaments? Thanks

U12:

All players must be 11 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.
U11:

All players must be 10 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So I am bored at work and just read up on age on the USA lacrosse pages. Pardon as I am sure this has been covered before. Has it always been a Aug 31 cutoff for age based tournaments? Thanks

U12:

All players must be 11 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.
U11:

All players must be 10 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition.

yes but tournaments regularly stray from USlax guideline and pick arbitrary doubts like 6/1 or even 5/1. allows for more holdbacks to be eligible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

U12:

U11:

yes but tournaments regularly stray from USlax guideline and pick arbitrary doubts like 6/1 or even 5/1. allows for more holdbacks to be eligible

I would think the later date would be more applicable to that? All ridiculous. Set a date and move one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

U12:

U11:

I would think the later date would be more applicable to that? All ridiculous. Set a date and move one

Easy ways of doing things and not so easy. USA Lacrosse has chosen the hard way. Make it by year born and move in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

U12:

U11:

Easy ways of doing things and not so easy. USA Lacrosse has chosen the hard way. Make it by year born and move in.

Agreed

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what teams are doing what tournaments this Spring and Summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How times have changed to see so many Moms obsessed with their kids youth lacrosse teams. Do they get this twisted about the football or basketball teams ? Why not ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

we should all boycott laxfest after last years BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you French ? What is this "We" ? Stay on LI and let them come to us. 4th grade buddy. Enough kids playing here back home .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

we should all boycott laxfest after last years BS

but you are going to go anyway. Lemmings

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you French ? What is this "We" ? Stay on LI and let them come to us. 4th grade buddy. Enough kids playing here back home .

is this english? i'm slow, can someone translate this for me?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol! Hysterical. Felt this way for the last few yrs and just having a conversation about it with someone. It is getting worse.

Parents in many cases have ruined youth sports. While it is expeced that back in the day if a parent even went to a game (mine hardly never did and [lacrosse] they hardly even knew where i was. Cmon old timers we all know how it was back in the day) and if there was some tension it would typically be from a loud mouth ego crazy dad. No disrespect as I love all the moms who commit their time but moms today have definitely been more involved. I saw a mom back in fhe fall arguing with a ref about the rules of a face off and a violation. I almost fell off the bleaches as she had no clue what she was talking about.

My wife and I talk about it and both agree. In all honestly there is nothing worse in youth sports than a crazy and overly involved mom on the sidelines. And approaching coaches. Yes you are ruining the game. If you are cray cray than stay home! Please let us crazy involved dads handle it!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are some of the top 2024 teams (either nationally or just in the Tri-State area)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are some of the top 2024 teams (either nationally or just in the Tri-State area)?

On this thread? Do you really want to spend three pages talking about the Wolfpack and Taz again? Boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
Mad lax
Bethesda
Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP
Mad lax
Bethesda
Taz

MadLax? NOPE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
madlax is definitely in this group. Every year group is different for each club - and Madlax 2024 is VERY good - and I think - like WP - has never lost to anyone other than Bethesda - and has beaten Bethesda several times too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP
Bethesda

Everyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So then it's
1. Madlax
2.Bethesda
3. WP

WP and Bethesda only played twice WP won in pool play and lost in championship to Bethesda.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So then it's
1. Madlax
2.Bethesda
3. WP

WP and Bethesda only played twice WP won in pool play and lost in championship to Bethesda.

Madlax daddy, stop embarrassing yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me guess you think WP is 1 over both teams even though WP lost in championship so that means Bethessa earns that spot over them, and WP has never played Madlax who has Beaten Bethesda. Now I know why WP has the "rep" it has. Great thanks buddy.. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me guess you think WP is 1 over both teams even though WP lost in championship so that means Bethessa earns that spot over them, and WP has never played Madlax who has Beaten Bethesda. Now I know why WP has the "rep" it has. Great thanks buddy.. Lol

All of the ranking nonsense is just speculation until the teams get on the field and play the games.

WP "rep" is fabricated by the haters out there (and there are many). The team is legit, no arguing that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it really matter? The kids were 9 last year and each team won a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any parent who has the time/inclination to debate whether their son's 4th grade team is the best in the country should be banned from this country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any parent who has the time/inclination to debate whether their son's 4th grade team is the best in the country should be banned from this country.

#trump

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams playing Blatant this spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHERE IS THE WOLFPACK PLAYING THIS SUMMER? JUST CURIOUS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You hear that they play 2023 but beach lax played 2024, lax fest 2024, Nxt 2024. Top talented great team and no bash at all. but play 2024 in the real tourneys, 2023 in b ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever....how is JA doing over at WP? Still yelling, screaming, intimidating, threatening, cursing and singling out players? Hearing people arent happy there but still cant believe parents let it go on. Guess they dont want to have their kid cut from the almighty WP. Or maybe they stick around and wait until the directors can him. Days are most likely numbered given how 91 works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever....how is JA doing over at WP? Still yelling, screaming, intimidating, threatening, cursing and singling out players? Hearing people arent happy there but still cant believe parents let it go on. Guess they dont want to have their kid cut from the almighty WP. Or maybe they stick around and wait until the directors can him. Days are most likely numbered given how 91 works.

You have no clue. 91 likes championships. That's what he brings to the table. His coaching style (loud, abrasive and degrading) is the same as JS, and you know he's not going anywhere. If your kid doesn't play for them,be happy; but no need to bring this useless trash post on here. It's all been said before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many new players did the pack pick up this year? I heard there were a few. Were they Taz kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many new players did the pack pick up this year? I heard there were a few. Were they Taz kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no clue. 91 likes championships. That's what he brings to the table. His coaching style (loud, abrasive and degrading) is the same as JS, and you know he's not going anywhere. If your kid doesn't play for them,be happy; but no need to bring this useless trash post on here. It's all been said before.

All I see in these statements is Jealousy. Your son is a B player, be happy because it seems like your a C Dad. All the lies you spin about this coach and the parents\players are all BS. Call it what it is. YOUR BOY CANT HANG. PERIOD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You hear that they play 2023 but beach lax played 2024, lax fest 2024, Nxt 2024. Top talented great team and no bash at all. but play 2024 in the real tourneys, 2023 in b ones.
True

True

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any opinion young guns tourney- MD or big 4 in pa?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True

True

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that if you ask me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep stirring that pot legacy dad... Too bad there's no points for second place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep stirring that pot legacy dad... Too bad there's no points for second place.

Sounds like someone's kid didn't make the cut...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone's kid didn't make the cut...

Exactly

Page 35 of 73 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard