BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 31 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 30 31
Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't Loonies get kicked out of NPYLL for cheating? How about some wings with that side of holdbacks and fly-in players?

Please name your club of choice so we can hurt your feelings with all the cheating or dumb things your club has done.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 MD lost 4 times, failed to beat the big boys. Take it and stop complaining 91 MD. Sounds familiar to when you were breakers. Changing jerseys doesn't always change results

What are you talking about? Did not see 91 say a word here and have never witnessed sportsmanship issues plaguing some other teams. They had incredibly close games against the top teams during indoor and we did not hear their team complain or mumble. You may not like them, but they are not bad sports. You really do sound like the same crab parent attacking them and you used the same line about jerseys in the fall. You did not even participate in indoor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Loonies get kicked out of NPYLL for cheating? How about some wings with that side of holdbacks and fly-in players?

What is wrong with an on age player from out of state playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies sponsored by a bar - enough said. Go change the keg and make sure the men's room is clean.

Don't worry the tampon machine is full for you next time, you don't have to use your socks anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never heard that. Since you seem to know so much why don't you tell everyone what they did to be kicked out of NPYLL. You say cheating, so exactly what did they do. Bet you can't answer that, because for one you don't even know if it is true and you have no idea what you are talking about. On the internet anyone can say anything, to the point of making up things but yet they can't back up their statements. And, fly in players, now you are saying there is more than one, you just keep getting in over your head deeper and deeper.

Sure. I can tell you exactly what they did because we were in the NPYLL at the time. They started with a great 2015 team that we battled over the years and they got kicked out of the NPYLL for playing games with their roster. Sometimes they had kids from either their AA or A teams playing for their other team, a direct violation of NPYLL rules. That's why they got kicked out and that's why they had to crawl over to the HoCo league.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Guess you have just a youth player and have no perspective/idea what you're talking about. They played people who weren't on the roster, got caught, and were kicked out. That's why I wasn't shocked that the club has been disintegrating and folding teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's lineup will be stacked on Sunday. There is no way they won't cheat if they are able to get away with it. Its in their nature - they can't help it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 MD lost 4 times, failed to beat the big boys. Take it and stop complaining 91 MD. Sounds familiar to when you were breakers. Changing jerseys doesn't always change results

What are you talking about? Did not see 91 say a word here and have never witnessed sportsmanship issues plaguing some other teams. They had incredibly close games against the top teams during indoor and we did not hear their team complain or mumble. You may not like them, but they are not bad sports. You really do sound like the same crab parent attacking them and you used the same line about jerseys in the fall. You did not even participate in indoor.

Oh I disagree with this statement. The Team 91 MD 2020 team is one of the most disrespectful unsportsmanlike teams out there. It was fun watching them get put in their place in indoor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never heard that. Since you seem to know so much why don't you tell everyone what they did to be kicked out of NPYLL. You say cheating, so exactly what did they do. Bet you can't answer that, because for one you don't even know if it is true and you have no idea what you are talking about. On the internet anyone can say anything, to the point of making up things but yet they can't back up their statements. And, fly in players, now you are saying there is more than one, you just keep getting in over your head deeper and deeper.

Sure. I can tell you exactly what they did because we were in the NPYLL at the time. They started with a great 2015 team that we battled over the years and they got kicked out of the NPYLL for playing games with their roster. Sometimes they had kids from either their AA or A teams playing for their other team, a direct violation of NPYLL rules. That's why they got kicked out and that's why they had to crawl over to the HoCo league.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Guess you have just a youth player and have no perspective/idea what you're talking about. They played people who weren't on the roster, got caught, and were kicked out. That's why I wasn't shocked that the club has been disintegrating and folding teams.

What you are describing is something that Crabs and FCA does all the time in tournaments. They enter a 2020 team in a tournament and bring their 2019 team. I have seen this first hand on a few occasions. I believe the NPYLL bylaws stated cannot play for two different teams but it has been a long time since I have seen the bylaws. This could have been a misunderstanding of the bylaws, who knows, but there is always Ryan M from Crabs, who plays any system he can to his advantage, well beyond the limit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's lineup will be stacked on Sunday. There is no way they won't cheat if they are able to get away with it. Its in their nature - they can't help it.

There is no need for them to stack their lineup as you describe. They have a strong lineup of players and are a strong and respected 2020 team. You are sounding like a Crabs parent/fan, take every opportunity to jump on another team, helps keep the conversation away from Crabs and their leader Ryan M.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What you are describing is something that Crabs and FCA does all the time in tournaments. They enter a 2020 team in a tournament and bring their 2019 team. I have seen this first hand on a few occasions. I believe the NPYLL bylaws stated cannot play for two different teams but it has been a long time since I have seen the bylaws. This could have been a misunderstanding of the bylaws, who knows, but there is always Ryan M from Crabs, who plays any system he can to his advantage, well beyond the limit.

I have nothing to do with the Crabs nor does my post. My kid has graduated but we were there in the early NPYLL days. What you are describing (2019 Crabs kids reclassifying and now becoming 2020s) is a different issue. Feel free to go to town about it on a different thread.

If made a ridiculous comment that it was just a rumor and I had no idea what I was talking about. If you ask anyone who had a kid back in the NPYLL back when the Looney's were in it, they'll tell you the exact same story.

The NPYLL bylaws stated exactly what the rules were and the Looney's violated them. They eventually were banned from the playoffs and kicked out of the league.

You can shut up now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait. This is hilarious. Your depends are in a bunch because of something that happened 6-7 years ago? Looney's beat your 2015 team using kids from their single A team? And you don't have a kid playing club lacrosse anymore but you're lurking on this site so you can bash Looney's? Do you suck at golf? Ever try tennis? There's bird watching, books, bridge club....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have nothing to do with the Crabs nor does my post. My kid has graduated but we were there in the early NPYLL days. What you are describing (2019 Crabs kids reclassifying and now becoming 2020s) is a different issue. Feel free to go to town about it on a different thread.

If made a ridiculous comment that it was just a rumor and I had no idea what I was talking about. If you ask anyone who had a kid back in the NPYLL back when the Looney's were in it, they'll tell you the exact same story.

The NPYLL bylaws stated exactly what the rules were and the Looney's violated them. They eventually were banned from the playoffs and kicked out of the league.

You can shut up now.

I am going to stop talking about this now, but not because of your rude statement to shut up. It shows how much you don't know about Crabs, it is not the reclassifying of 2019/2020, I was talking about their cheating in tournaments, which is not the same as what you are talking about. I feel sorry for you, your kid is now out of youth lacrosse, why do feel compelled to go online and trash a club, on something that may have happened 5 or 6 years ago. You need something else to do with your time. But, if I want to continue to discuss Crabs I will do so here and not on another thread as you seem to be suggesting. See, I didn't shut up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can shut up now.

Sorry your sons AA team got beat consistently by Looney's A players, it must have sucked thinking you were going to beat their depleted AA team only to find out their A players were still better than your AA players.

Get a life, move on, be a better father to your son, and accept that you paid top dollar for your sons club team to tell you they were AA but to find out that they were probably only a B team.

What a loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can shut up now.

Sorry your sons AA team got beat consistently by Looney's A players, it must have sucked thinking you were going to beat their depleted AA team only to find out their A players were still better than your AA players.

Get a life, move on, be a better father to your son, and accept that you paid top dollar for your sons club team to tell you they were AA but to find out that they were probably only a B team.

What a loser!

You really are an idiot. Did you even read the post? Looney's had AA guys filling in for A guys on their A team at times. That's why they were kicked out.

Why not ask some of the Looney's leadership what happened? They will confirm it, but will be embarrassed.

You really are a loudmouth Looney's dad. Are you the dad of the 2016 lefty attackman going to Hopkins? That dad is the worst.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys - fantastic wings and good lookin waitresses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies line up on Sunday will not be the same as it was this past week guaranteed. 2019s and Florida FOGO. Pass the beer nuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are so full of hate and judgment for every team - you find something wrong with every group of 14 year olds. You are making Looneys look even worse by criticizing every other team. Guessing you are Looneys Green and you are tired of being in Oranges' shadow and your kid got cut from all the other teams you spend your day bashing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can shut up now.

What a loser!

You really are an idiot. Did you even read the post? Looney's had AA guys filling in for A guys on their A team at times. That's why they were kicked out.

Why not ask some of the Looney's leadership what happened? They will confirm it, but will be embarrassed.

You really are a loudmouth Looney's dad. Are you the dad of the 2016 lefty attackman going to Hopkins? That dad is the worst.

Not that father, not even a Looney's parent. Just tired of hearing imbeciles like you complain about things that happened years ago. Oh, and that sort of thing is now common with FCA teams.

Go get a box of tissues and cry and reminisce about what could have been with your sons B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knowing todays Looney's coaches..I am finding all of this HARD to believe or understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are so full of hate and judgment for every team - you find something wrong with every group of 14 year olds. You are making Looneys look even worse by criticizing every other team. Guessing you are Looneys Green and you are tired of being in Oranges' shadow and your kid got cut from all the other teams you spend your day bashing.

Nobody knows who you are talking to without a quote.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knowing todays Looney's coaches..I am finding all of this HARD to believe or understand.

The guy talking about Looney's is talking about something that apparently happened 5 or 6 years ago. The Looney's coaches I know have never moved AA players down to the A team for league play or tournaments. The only club doing that now is FCA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you referencing looneys green? You accuse some unknown poster of being critical and full of hate. Then make a negative statement about a team you obviously of no clue about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. Just ask them. Just ask them why they were in the NPYLL and then left to be part of a mediocre HoCo league.

The guys who originally founded Looney's were the ones who were responsible for putting kids on the field who were on the roster. They cheated, got caught, and were kicked out. 100% true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The guy talking about Looney's is talking about something that apparently happened 5 or 6 years ago. The Looney's coaches I know have never moved AA players down to the A team for league play or tournaments. The only club doing that now is FCA.

1. Not apparently. It did happen. Are you too scared to ask the Looney's leadership about it?

2. The current Looney's BOD includes the guys who founded the club AND were the ones who oversaw the cheating.

3. Even if your coaches weren't involved, aren't you embarrassed to be part of a cheating club?

4. Someone told me the current leadership folded their junior and sophomore teams. That is incredible.

Lots of crazy people in lacrosse at Crabs and FCA. But Looney's is the clear #1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Not apparently. It did happen. Are you too scared to ask the Looney's leadership about it?

2. The current Looney's BOD includes the guys who founded the club AND were the ones who oversaw the cheating.

3. Even if your coaches weren't involved, aren't you embarrassed to be part of a cheating club?

4. Someone told me the current leadership folded their junior and sophomore teams. That is incredible.

Lots of crazy people in lacrosse at Crabs and FCA. But Looney's is the clear #1.

nobody but you care about something that happened "how long ago"? Most families are happy with Looney's current teams, coaches, and direction the club is going. sorry whatever happened 5+ years ago affected you to the point that you insist to bring it up and talk about it, maybe you should see a shrink to get over your problems.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? It happened years ago? You should get a life. Perhaps you are part elephant since you have been carrying this around for so long. We can call you dumbo if you want?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally wrong. I cannot say this did or didn't happen, I wasn't involved in club lacrosse 6 or 7 years ago. If it did, so what, look at what is happening now with Crabs and FCA. They are doing much more than what is being described that Looney's did. Crabs and their leader, the king of cheats Ryan M is clearly in a far distance #1 position followed closely by FCA. These two clubs are clearly the major cheaters of youth lacrosse today and will continue until someone comes down on them. Only problem is king cheat Ryan M has too much influence on youth lacrosse and will not allow any one or any thing to get in his way. He is in it for the money and to brag that he has the best teams etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most families are happy with Looney's current teams, coaches, and direction the club is going.

Not the 2017 and 2018 parents who were kicked to the curb by their own club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most families are happy with Looney's current teams, coaches, and direction the club is going.

Not the 2017 and 2018 parents who were kicked to the curb by their own club.

guess you didn't see the word "current"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, those teams are no longer current because the club abandoned those players and parents. Classy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time to chill, hater. It's 2016, focus on the new Looney's coaches to hate. When we hit the field, come out and hate us!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When We hit the field?...We?....you must stick out on the field .....you the guy who calls talk radio and talks about sports team as we 7 us?...dbag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who uses the word "Hater"? Are we 10 years old or on Jerry Springer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When We hit the field?...We?....you must stick out on the field .....you the guy who calls talk radio and talks about sports team as we 7 us?...dbag

"talks about sports team as we 7 us?". What does that mean. Obviously English is not your first language, you are on here criticizing people when you can't even speak clearly. Let it go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters gonna Hate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's - once a cheater - always a cheater. Can I get some nachos and a hamburger please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my bad..if you look on the keyboard, I guess I didn't hold the shift 7 key down to get the & in there..but thanks anyway...glad you looked though...still a dbag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's - once a cheater - always a cheater. Can I get some nachos and a hamburger please.

The tampon machine is filled backup for you. The seat liners are also there for when you sit down to pee.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my bad..if you look on the keyboard, I guess I didn't hold the shift 7 key down to get the & in there..but thanks anyway...glad you looked though...still a dbag

Seat-keyboard error.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, your bad goes well beyond not knowing how to type and then making excuses. You are just a plain POS that has nothing in his life and as a result of that you feel it is necessary to trash Looney's. Well, hate to tell you numb nuts but Looney's would never want to be associated with a dbag like you.

Page 22 of 31 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard