BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHA....Serious??

SC ALLSTARS needs to play competitive teams if they are so impressive !
They always enter the same tournaments year after year and play the same teams year after year .. How about entering their whole program in true competitive only tournaments and get better by playing tougher teams not B and C teams which thats a YJ favorite. YJ is only one top entity and after awhile that too gets played out. Everyone always basis there program against YJ and Top Guns , get out of that slump goto maryland / Baltimore and play against there best see how you stack up, Its funny that the Top Long Island Girls Programs stay away from Complete Elite only tournaments where there is no set brackets.. Come On Down and see what you are
missing

Seriously are you that stupid , name the team that you feel is so good that the long island teams are avoiding.Get a clue

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
ALLSTARS
Unregistered
ALLSTARS
Unregistered
A
Seriously are you a Yellow Jacket?? "how dare someone accuses a long island team no less a high paying snobbish rover "oh" and cant forget Escalade driving yellow jacket of avoiding good competition"
Why have voids in consistant championships playing in better tournaments with a greater risk of losing.. thats not a very smart bizz move now is it !!
By the way is it true YJ pays 4 digits and SC Allstars Pays 3 digits and you both play in same tournaments?

Oh and they handed you last year? is that true?

Love the comments from you not very educated lax parents who get offended by the truth about who your daughter plays for , and as i read in another forum chances are you never knew squat about lacrosse until your daughter came home with a school fyer to play youth lacrosse.

Not stupid just very educated
Think about it?

Originally Posted by Anonymous

HAHAHA....Serious??

They always enter the same tournaments year after year and play the same teams year after year .. How about entering their whole program in true competitive only tournaments and get better by playing tougher teams not B and C teams which thats a YJ favorite. YJ is only one top entity and after awhile that too gets played out. Everyone always basis there program against YJ and Top Guns , get out of that slump goto maryland / Baltimore and play against there best see how you stack up, Its funny that the Top Long Island Girls Programs stay away from Complete Elite only tournaments where there is no set brackets.. Come On Down and see what you are
missing

Seriously are you that stupid , name the team that you feel is so good that the long island teams are avoiding.Get a clue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought about it and have to go with the other guy, you are stupid. Just answer the question which team are they avoiding, name one,you can't , so either you are too stupid to name one or your original comments are ignorant. Try to back up your nonsense with a little common sense.I will make it simple for you , what club is it that any of the better long island travel clubs are avoiding?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi Carol..

I thought about it and have to go with the other guy, you are stupid. Just answer the question which team are they avoiding, name one,you can't , so either you are too stupid to name one or your original comments are ignorant. Try to back up your nonsense with a little common sense.I will make it simple for you , what club is it that any of the better long island travel clubs are avoiding?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by ALLSTARS
Seriously are you a Yellow Jacket?? "how dare someone accuses a long island team no less a high paying snobbish rover "oh" and cant forget Escalade driving yellow jacket of avoiding good competition"
Why have voids in consistant championships playing in better tournaments with a greater risk of losing.. thats not a very smart bizz move now is it !!
By the way is it true YJ pays 4 digits and SC Allstars Pays 3 digits and you both play in same tournaments?

Oh and they handed you last year? is that true?

Love the comments from you not very educated lax parents who get offended by the truth about who your daughter plays for , and as i read in another forum chances are you never knew squat about lacrosse until your daughter came home with a school fyer to play youth lacrosse.

Not stupid just very educated
Think about it?

HAHAHA....Serious??

missing

I would not pay anything to play for SC ALL STARS mediocre teams and coaches.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually not a YJ parent but original statement was "top long island programs" of which I consider my daughter to be a member of. If your intention is to go after YJ , go ahead but do not include the other programs. Still funny you were not able to name one team any of long islands clubs are avoiding.My guess your daughter plays for some wanna be program that no other club even wants to play because the competition would be pathetic. Still waiting for that team we on long island are too afraid to play. Also I am sure you can play as many YJ teams as you want in their end of year tournament on long island but you refuse to travel to long island to play,I wonder why.

Like Reply Quote
L
LONGISLANDSTKUP
Unregistered
LONGISLANDSTKUP
Unregistered
L
ewww My Daughter is a "MEMBER" of a top long island team... Wow...had to include that?
SERIOUSLY ?

Actually not a YJ parent but original statement was "top long island programs" of which I consider my daughter to be a member of. If your intention is to go after YJ , go ahead but do not include the other programs. Still funny you were not able to name one team any of long islands clubs are avoiding.My guess your daughter plays for some wanna be program that no other club even wants to play because the competition would be pathetic. Still waiting for that team we on long island are too afraid to play. Also I am sure you can play as many YJ teams as you want in their end of year tournament on long island but you refuse to travel to long island to play,I wonder why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually I said I consider her to be a member of one of the top long island programs of which there are quite a few.My guess is still your daughter is on a wanna be type team and it drives you crazy. Clubs like SC all- stars, Liberty, YJ,Express, TG,and many more can compete against any club yet you still show your ignorance by saying they avoid competition.Still waiting for you or one of your moronic friends to tell me who our long island clubs are avoiding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 allstars beat 2016 YJ blue (YJ best) and 2016 topguns crush 2016 allstars ... looks like at the 2016 age topguns are on top

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
topguns are the best at 2016 .... allstar express , they beat all LI teams convinceinly

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All LI Teams...how many did TG play? How did they fair against Skywalkers?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sc allstars need to play better competition to get better. Topguns through them a beating last week, they were outplayed and out coached.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All star BEAT skywalkers

top gun LOST to skywalkers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cage anyone take you up on that fundraising game at lax for backpacks, yj 2016 would love to help raise some funds and I am sure could get one of their 2016 teams to play either TG or scallstars. For all of TG talk about wanting to play YJ at these tournaments I do not see them too excited about the opportunity

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
cage anyone take you up on that fundraising game at lax for backpacks, yj 2016 would love to help raise some funds and I am sure could get one of their 2016 teams to play either TG or scallstars. For all of TG talk about wanting to play YJ at these tournaments I do not see them too excited about the opportunity
Unfortunately, no one has moved to do a charity fundraiser event.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tg beat express, liberty, wave, allstars (badly), YJ wont play this team. see what happens in florida next year.

lost to skywalkers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever tou have won nothing to brag about

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lost to sky walkers who YJ and allstars beat easily .As per your YJ will not play them go back and see for yourself YJ willing to play them at lax for back packs to help raise money for a good cause but top guns will not step up so it is obvious who won't play that game.Last time they played YJ gold handed them a beating.Add in that TG tied phantastix while YJ and all-stars won easily and it seems allstars may have had a major let down after beating the team they consider their only competition at that tournament.Step up and do the fundraiser game at lax for back packs or stop with the they won't play us nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The express team tg played was the blue team not orange. Tg did not play a tough round of games at allstar express. Until all the teams play each other stop your bragging and enjoy your wins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The express team tg played was the blue team not orange. Tg did not play a tough round of games at allstar express. Until all the teams play each other stop your bragging and enjoy your wins.

The 2016's were scheduled to play the Orange team, but the Orange team didn't show... not sure why. Tournanmet placed a Gold YJ team in their place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there an easy way to find out when tryouts are for all the 2016 girls teams. I went to individual team sites and they werent much help.looking for the easy way out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2016's were scheduled to play the Orange team, but the Orange team didn't show... not sure why. Tournanmet placed a Gold YJ team in their place.

TG 2016 Black had 27 wins and 4 losses this summer, they lost to M&D Black, Heros's twice and Skywalkers Blue. not to bad. once they figure out the Maryland teams they will be fine.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Is there an easy way to find out when tryouts are for all the 2016 girls teams. I went to individual team sites and they werent much help.looking for the easy way out.

Out Team Elevate 2016 Tryouts are Saturday September 8th and Saturday September 15th from 1:30-3pm at Cold Spring Harbor HS. You must register online at www.TeamElevateLax.com.

We have two Fall Tournaments, a winter league and weekly indoor training (all optional) besides our summer schedule. The summer schedule is posted as well for 2013.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard