BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 70 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
from what I've heard from a parent that does have a kid on bandits, multiple players have quit the team over the last few months. for those from RP that have trouble with big numbers (multiple is more than 1). They said 3 players have left the team and expect more to follow. says something when boys that love lacrosse would rather sit out the season than continue to be treated like second class citizens. well done JS

Maybe they just aren't good enough. The statement is and always has been that "playing time is earned, not given"

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
from what I've heard from a parent that does have a kid on bandits, multiple players have quit the team over the last few months. for those from RP that have trouble with big numbers (multiple is more than 1). They said 3 players have left the team and expect more to follow. says something when boys that love lacrosse would rather sit out the season than continue to be treated like second class citizens. well done JS

They will all find teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will all find teams

Then I guess JS didn't really hurt them then. More playing time is better than less playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will all find teams

And all of the spots they vacated will be filled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You People are funny! Only place Ive seen Bandits lose on 2023 level is on this board SO many jealous complainers. My boy talks about competing with them and improving his team to beat them someday. The guy clearly knows what he is doing because his teams have a pretty good track record lolol Get out and practice improve your kid!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top kids on Badgers have reached out through third parties to Bandits Guess spots wont be open for long! Would not annalyze HHH players leaving to play for HHH coach as turmoil more tampering. My son plays for the Express and it is funny how the Bandits losing players will ruin our team. AJ can not and will not say no. Miss BM in spots like this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does RP come into this? how many kids are on that team from RP ? Talking with parents RP youth program numbers have been sinking due to travel organizations overpowering the town program which is really sad . Many kids much rather sit out from the youth town PAL program because it has never evolved in talent , same kids year in year out without improvement in their game. It has become a deterrent for the ones who truly do enjoy the sport. I am sure this is true for most town teams , but when you are from a town that has many resources to make the improvements people need to take advantage of that , and not just complain with out putting in the hard work ! Sounds like parents are angry from RP if this is what that statement is referring to??

Work harder nothing is handed to you when competing to be the best , 2nd place is 1st for losing !

They will all find teams

And all of the spots they vacated will be filled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure you are right, all vacated spots will be filled. maybe they can have more older brothers or cousins come down for tournaments like they typically do to fill the spots. difference will be this time, rather than taking "earned" playing time away from players that are "actually" on the team, the older relatives will simply be filling the vacated spots. I have an idea, maybe they can reclassify double deuces down another grade so he can be a 2023 too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You People are funny! Only place Ive seen Bandits lose on 2023 level is on this board SO many jealous complainers. My boy talks about competing with them and improving his team to beat them someday. The guy clearly knows what he is doing because his teams have a pretty good track record lolol Get out and practice improve your kid!

No one is saying they're not the best. They clearly are. He relies heavily on his starters so the rest of the team sacrifices playing time. There's nothing wrong with that, but that's why kids are bolting. They want to play more. As someone already said, they're not good enough to warrant the minutes on the Bandits, but they could possibly play more minutes somewhere else. I guess the main objective for any parent is to get your child in a position to play and be successful. No 10-11yr wants to ride the bench all year, especially when they're a good player. Which is better, being on the top team and not playing or being on a good team and playing quality minutes? I guess it's a tough pill for a parent to swallow when the player was a standout 2 years ago and now they're just average.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant wait to have my son try out for the Bandits this summer. He loves to ride the pine and deliver water bottles to the golden children when they come off the field in the 4th quarter.
It's awe inspiring for him. He can't stop talking about the Bandits.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How often did/does your son's team practice during the winter? I'm hearing people try to tell me that their son practiced 3x per week. Really????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't complain if you're not committed to practicing as much as we are or practicing as hard. we practice 2-3/week year round and proof is in the result. wall doesn't take any days off ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't complain if you're not committed to practicing as much as we are or practicing as hard. we practice 2-3/week year round and proof is in the result. wall doesn't take any days off ever.

Not complaining, just curious. That was a total nut-sack answer by the way. What team are you on? You said "we" are practicing so I assume you are working out and hitting the wall every day?? Or do you want people to think that your kid plays for the Bandits? He doesn't, because they don't practice that much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ooooooooh - is any part of this true? if so, this team is a bigger joke than I ever thought. sounds like players left and dirty laundry is finally being made public. everyone respects bandits for being a great team but it isn't jealousy, nobody likes you bc you never win with class and you don't teach your boys to play with dignity or sportsmanship. don't believe those are words that JS even knows

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These posts are very entertaining when daddy's realize junior can't cut it It's ok Go practice and improve Another 2023 team needs to rise to the occasion Until then
Bandits
S2S
Express
Igloo
Warriors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top kids on Badgers have reached out through third parties to Bandits Guess spots wont be open for long! Would not annalyze HHH players leaving to play for HHH coach as turmoil more tampering. My son plays for the Express and it is funny how the Bandits losing players will ruin our team. AJ can not and will not say no. Miss BM in spots like this

Not true. Never happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are funny one of the players that left were asked to because of the insane parents and the mother verbally attacking players Who don't pass to her child and pays her son by the goal. Yes insane The others are Hills kids that AH pulled over. Bandits players and parents couldn't be happier Admit it everyone would be happy with a smaller roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. Never happened.

Saw the texts Many express parents are operating w their eyes open as express turns into Hills

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While Express worries about the Bandits and taking their leftovers. S2S practicing 2/3 times per week and mark my words surpass Badgers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not part of the text trail but as you are curious - bandits have two organized practices every week during the winter. quite often have a third practice added should coach have time in his schedule or we often have box practice after a regular field practice. typically will add a weekend practice should the team not be competing in a tournament. why is any of that so hard to believe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These posts are very entertaining when daddy's realize junior can't cut it It's ok Go practice and improve Another 2023 team needs to rise to the occasion Until then
Bandits
S2S
Express
Igloo
Warriors

Seems about right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the one set of parents older son plays mama boys Not surprising my son used to tell me the things the mom would yell on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Confident S2S will secure itself as two while express transforms. Igloo will be interesting team to watch and could also surpass express Think the inner turmoil with express needs to work itself out. Felt our boys considerably closed the gap on express and think w all the winter practices will move past

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agree bandits are on top but all speculation as to the order for the remaining top teams. will be entertaining to see who wins these games. S2S certainly wins the award for most trash talk in the off-season, my guess is they will be awfully quiet in the spring once they actually need to play actual games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for whomever asked the question before bc they were curious as to how much other teams were practicing - looks like 2/3 week for top teams is within the norm. keep looking in the mirror if you feel 1x a week is plenty and the rest of us lying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The s2s boys play will do all the talking then there will be amass exodus from express. Book it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as nobody has responded yet to refute this trail - can I ask if this is possibly true and bandits players/parents actually carry on this nonsense to earn playing time. in my day, we simply called this kissing up but this is a whole new league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some Momma boys moms are trash
some hot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
until you beat express, S2S will just be that team that nobody heard of before but likes to talk a lot and if this message board is accurate, looks like the mass exodus is from bandits but like they said, they are just enjoying the smaller roster which opens up more room for big brother to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for whomever asked the question before bc they were curious as to how much other teams were practicing - looks like 2/3 week for top teams is within the norm. keep looking in the mirror if you feel 1x a week is plenty and the rest of us lying.

So it makes the kids better and turns the parents into dickheads. Got it. Thanks S2S dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The s2s boys play will do all the talking then there will be amass exodus from express. Book it

All this trash talk to be #2, #3 or possibly even #4???? If you're not the best you have nothing to pound your chest about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it makes the kids better and turns the parents into dickheads. Got it. Thanks S2S dad.

You can say what you want about us but the truth hurts s2s will beat express hills

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me get this straight system play 4 games in the fall - wins couple and you put them as the #2 team - that's hysterical- let them win a few games and maybe a tournament this summer and then you can say who is "1-2-3-4, until then it's still Bandits Express then all others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact is our kids are the better team if it was one game or 20 fact is s2s is on upswing express NO last year no this year watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact is our kids are the better team if it was one game or 20 fact is s2s is on upswing express NO last year no this year watch

How can a new club be on an upswing? If your kid really is on that team then I imagine you'll get him booted very quickly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its great watching grown men argue which 11 year boys lacrosse team is better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2s is made up of which towns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its great watching grown men argue which 11 year boys lacrosse team is better.

My kid's 10... Get it right!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2s is made up of which towns

All over. It's a travel team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some kids are 11, some are 10. I am rite. The point is you sound pathetic arguing over which boys 5th grade team is better. Do you understand now. Im too busy to explain it to you, but take my word for it.

Page 32 of 70 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard