BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 31 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 30 31
Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because I love reading LI dads crying about stuff that doesn't matter. You guys give great material.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because I love reading LI dads crying about stuff that doesn't matter. You guys give great material.

Almost as entertaining as watching MD parents try to justify their kids playing against Kids 18 months younger than theirs and then brag about their 1 goal OT win against the younger kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not from MD, Dad. How's that car port doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost as entertaining as watching MD parents try to justify their kids playing against Kids 18 months younger than theirs and then brag about their 1 goal OT win against the younger kids.

They do it against MD kids too - that team is not particular about who they cheat against.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do it against MD kids too - that team is not particular about who they cheat against.

Top two clubs with no integrity

1 - Crabs
2 - FCA ( Fellowship of cheating athletes)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Crabs

You can add looneys and Hawks on there too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 - Mad ex-Lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the Dad who can't add in the first place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Crabs

Seriously?? Enough is enough!!

I would like someone to tell me one MD club that doesn't "ALLOW" hold backs. Whether it be pre-first kids or kids repeating grades.

Show me a club that doesn't have at least one and I guarantee that it will be a club no kids want to play for.

Every successful club in MD has some hold backs. So who the F is doing all the complaining? Lax World dad? Bitmore dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has the most holdbacks of anyone. Fact.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Crabs

I would like someone to tell me one MD club that doesn't "ALLOW" hold backs. Whether it be pre-first kids or kids repeating grades.

Show me a club that doesn't have at least one and I guarantee that it will be a club no kids want to play for.

Every successful club in MD has some hold backs. So who the F is doing all the complaining? Lax World dad? Bitmore dad?

Lol at crabby daddy or FCA [lacrosse]. Accept that you all cheat and raise you kids with no morals!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Crabs

Lol at crabby daddy or FCA [lacrosse]. Accept that you all cheat and raise you kids with no morals!

My kid does play for Crabs, but he is on age.

You tell me....Where could I take him that there wouldn't be any holdbacks?

Your smart [lacrosse] [lacrosse] answer didn't answer my question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my kid plays for a team that has holdbacks BUT he isn't one of them is he a cheater? Not that I really care what you say, just trying to see how blind with anger you are!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my kid plays for a team that has holdbacks BUT he isn't one of them is he a cheater? Not that I really care what you say, just trying to see how blind with anger you are!

I agree. That was my point. My son plays for crabs but is on age. They are a good team. They are well coached. He loves his teammates. Is he a cheater?

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me ONE CLUB he could play for that doesn't have any holdbacks.

If that question can't be answered, then everyone here needs to STFU and this conversation should be over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the problem crab daddy - NO OTHER program games the system like the Crabs. It is part of his strategy to gain an advantage. Without holdbacks his teams are no better than any other of the competitive clubs in the DMV. If you want your kid to be associated with kind of program that is your prerogative. How about posting the birth dates of your 2020 roster. Of course you won't - because you know it's shameful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant wait to see all these kids who are freshmen in high school playing JV and all these parents bitching because an 18yr old senior beat out their kid for Varisty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the problem crab daddy - NO OTHER program games the system like the Crabs. It is part of his strategy to gain an advantage. Without holdbacks his teams are no better than any other of the competitive clubs in the DMV. If you want your kid to be associated with kind of program that is your prerogative. How about posting the birth dates of your 2020 roster. Of course you won't - because you know it's shameful.

Please enlighten me then. HOw is it that Crabs "games the system" any different than FCA, Hawks, 91 MD, Madlax, Looneys, etc. When I am at Crabs tryouts and talk to the parents, they are there because the kids all want to play for Crabs. If gaming the system means that their success has led them to be the club kids want to play for then I guess they are guilty.

Do you really think that the birthdates for Crabs 2020 roster is really all that much different than Looneys or 91 or Madlax or FCA?

I'm going to ask again:

TELL ME ONE TEAM I COULD TAKE MY SON TO THAT DOESN'T HAVE HOLDBACKS.

It's been a day and still no answer. Because there is no club in MD where that is the case. So why is Crabs singled out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What grade?

Does it matter? Every grade of every top club has holdbacks. Do you really think this isn't true?

Obviously I'm talking top clubs. Don't throw out that he could play for Lax World, Wolfpack, Maryland Wild, et.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? Too much whining about holdbacks. It is what it is. Complaining on forums will not change things. My son is age appropriate. He is not a big kid, but he is very good, even playing against holdbacks. If your son puts in the work and is a good player, he'll have no problems playing against teams with holdbacks. Otherwise, he should be playing on a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post the crabs 2020 birthdates. You won't because you know how bad it looks. Don't try and deflect to other clubs because none of them do what RM does. Wanna stay on the 2020 team? Sorry bringing down the 2019s - you might want to consider repeating a grade so I can make more money and you can beat up on younger kids. Feels sooooo good. Again - post the birthdates. Crickets...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2020 does not have any reclassified kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True statement!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post the crabs 2020 birthdates. You won't because you know how bad it looks. Don't try and deflect to other clubs because none of them do what RM does. Wanna stay on the 2020 team? Sorry bringing down the 2019s - you might want to consider repeating a grade so I can make more money and you can beat up on younger kids. Feels sooooo good. Again - post the birthdates. Crickets...

I'm sorry. Are you under the impression that those birthdates are just sitting on the website for anyone to grab?

What is your obsession with Crabs 2020? Do you feel like they have an unusual number of holdbacks as compared to other teams? I assume you have a 2020 son that gets beat by them which then leads me to assume you are a Looney's parent. You know damn well your own club has it's fair share of older kids as well, not to mention your Florida based FOGO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son plays for the Crabs ask RM for the roster/birthdates. Seems easy enough to me. You won't because you know the truth. Complete farce.

I actually work in the kitchen at Looney's - everytime Crabs 2020 comes in RM tries to have them order off the kids menu. Obviously - we don't let them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? Too much whining about holdbacks. It is what it is. Complaining on forums will not change things. My son is age appropriate. He is not a big kid, but he is very good, even playing against holdbacks. If your son puts in the work and is a good player, he'll have no problems playing against teams with holdbacks. Otherwise, he should be playing on a B team.

the holdback issue needs to be resolved. My son, who is also not a big kid and age appropriate competes on a very good team and does extremely well. The holdbacks don't bother him as much, but that is because he is accustomed to it, however that doesn't make it right! holdbacks and pre-first ruin the integrity of the sport, it needs to end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please enlighten me then. HOw is it that Crabs "games the system" any different than FCA, Hawks, 91 MD, Madlax, Looneys, etc. When I am at Crabs tryouts and talk to the parents, they are there because the kids all want to play for Crabs. If gaming the system means that their success has led them to be the club kids want to play for then I guess they are guilty.

Do you really think that the birthdates for Crabs 2020 roster is really all that much different than Looneys or 91 or Madlax or FCA?

I'm going to ask again:

It's been a day and still no answer. Because there is no club in MD where that is the case. So why is Crabs singled out?

Hawks 2020, have your son tryout there, you and him won't be labeled a cheater any longer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry. Are you under the impression that those birthdates are just sitting on the website for anyone to grab?

What is your obsession with Crabs 2020? Do you feel like they have an unusual number of holdbacks as compared to other teams? I assume you have a 2020 son that gets beat by them which then leads me to assume you are a Looney's parent. You know damn well your own club has it's fair share of older kids as well, not to mention your Florida based FOGO.

FOGO is on age, and it is no different than a kid from PA or VA coming to the Baltimore area for a team. If he and his parents want to compete up here then what do you care? They have the means to do so, so drop it. You issue with the FOGO leads me to believe that you son is a FOGO and can't beat the Florida kid.

The difference between Crabs and all the other clubs (FCA, Looney's, 91) is they have a few older kids, not an entire starting line-up like Crabs! Crabs takes advantage of the situation, abuses it, and makes pigs out of themselves. The other three are guilty as well, but Crabs will eventually have an entire team of older kids, and you will be looking at the other tree as an option or Hawks since you don't like being labeled a cheater.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CRAB parents...how do you feel when the final game is at hand..your son is benched for a GUEST player..of cource older.
See it many times with crabs. Feel bad for the kids benched.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son plays for the Crabs ask RM for the roster/birthdates. Seems easy enough to me. You won't because you know the truth. Complete farce.

I actually work in the kitchen at Looney's - everytime Crabs 2020 comes in RM tries to have them order off the kids menu. Obviously - we don't let them.

That hilarious.

I'm sure RM would love me calling him and asking him for that info. Not that there are any privacy concerns or anything like that. Are you serious?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True statement!

doesn't have kids that repeated a grade or doesn't have kids born before 9/1/2001?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FOGO is on age, and it is no different than a kid from PA or VA coming to the Baltimore area for a team. If he and his parents want to compete up here then what do you care? They have the means to do so, so drop it. You issue with the FOGO leads me to believe that you son is a FOGO and can't beat the Florida kid.

The difference between Crabs and all the other clubs (FCA, Looney's, 91) is they have a few older kids, not an entire starting line-up like Crabs! Crabs takes advantage of the situation, abuses it, and makes pigs out of themselves. The other three are guilty as well, but Crabs will eventually have an entire team of older kids, and you will be looking at the other tree as an option or Hawks since you don't like being labeled a cheater.

Does Crabs control what kids come to their tryouts? The truth is, for the most part, every other team takes leftovers that don't make Crabs. Crabs takes the best 22 kids in that grade regardless of age. Guess what?? So does every other club. Do you honestly believe that any club says, "We'd love to take this kid, but we already have 5 older kids on the roster"? Of course not. So it all just comes off as jealousy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to ask again:

Hawks 2020, have your son tryout there, you and him won't be labeled a cheater any longer!

Do you really believe that there is not a single kid with a birthday prior to 9/1/2001 on Hawks 2020? Of course there is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does Crabs control what kids come to their tryouts? The truth is, for the most part, every other team takes leftovers that don't make Crabs. Crabs takes the best 22 kids in that grade regardless of age. Guess what?? So does every other club. Do you honestly believe that any club says, "We'd love to take this kid, but we already have 5 older kids on the roster"? Of course not. So it all just comes off as jealousy.

keep trying to convince yourself that it is ok to cheat, one day you might actually convince yourself it is true! Yes! there are clubs that keep their core group of kids together, regardless if they were the best at tryouts or not.

yes! Crabs do control what kids come out for tryouts! they are invite only...correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to ask again:

Do you really believe that there is not a single kid with a birthday prior to 9/1/2001 on Hawks 2020? Of course there is

Yes, you got your answer! Now, do the right thing and tryout there next year! Stop enabling and supporting the cheating!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to ask again:

The Crabs roster is certainly much different. The other clubs you mention may have one holdback for whatever reason but the Crabs have made it the norm to have a team full of holdbacks and openly recruit and encourage players to hold back. Those same coaches that you say are so great would not have results much different than the other teams if there were not so many older kids being coached. Any holdback should be playing with their age group and not their class but the Crabs only win because they have loaded their team purposely with holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why should the kid play on a B team just because holdbacks decided to game the system and take up the A and double A slots just because they are currently bigger, faster, stronger and OLDER. They are not more talented or skilled - they are just bigger and faster and stronger because of their age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True statement!

But they do have older kids that would not qualify if a 9/1/2001 date was re-established. Would miss a few if a 5/1 date was used.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

keep trying to convince yourself that it is ok to cheat, one day you might actually convince yourself it is true! Yes! there are clubs that keep their core group of kids together, regardless if they were the best at tryouts or not.

yes! Crabs do control what kids come out for tryouts! they are invite only...correct?

No. Not correct. Anyone can come to Crabs tryouts. That's why there are so many people there.

And you are kidding yourself if you don't think other clubs aren't willing to bring new kids in if they are better. I don't have to convince myself of anything. my kid is on age. and the kids that are older aren't breaking any rules. Not to mention every other club is doing the same thing.

Don't worry, maybe your son will make crabs next year. Especially now that you know that anyone is welcome to tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to ask again:

Yes, you got your answer! Now, do the right thing and tryout there next year! Stop enabling and supporting the cheating!

That would be a little tough since my son isn't a 2020. I know that other Hawks teams have older kids. You expect me to believe that the 2020 team is the only team around that takes the moral high ground and has no kids born before 9/1/2001? I don't believe that since the other Hawks teams don't seem to mind and Matt Hogan has never been known for his ethics when it comes to lacrosse

Page 18 of 31 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard