BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 47 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 46 47
Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some coaches would disagree with you. You could see as an 8th grader that a guy like Dox Aiken would be a college stud.

Some coaches are willing to offer highly regarded kids early; some are not. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it necessarily is the wrong thing to do.

I've heard all this before. In every class there may be 1-3 kids in 8th grade you can make that sort of bold statement about. 50 kids, 200 kids? Now you're playing into a joke. I know it is easy for people in lacrosse to struggle for perspective, but there are good reasons why college recruiting in most other sports only starts to heat up junior year. Maybe football, baseball, soccer, swimming and basketball among others all 'just don't get it' with the arguments you're making.

Basketball and football have been offering MS and freshmen for years. If you think they are only giving offers out to juniors and seniors, you really are an idiot.

Yes in those other sports, the romancing really starts after a competition want the same recruit you do. As far as the players they don't make a true verbal in those sports a verbal just means your interested. they really dont know where they are going until the NLI is signed. both parties change their minds

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At 0.7 it is nearly impossible save for the very wealthiest. Hopkins is a $100K a year college without a scholarship for a Canadian. Some programs like Denver use pretty close to all their scholarship money to fund Canadians. So an indirect impact is also to make the freight higher for US recruits not getting much athletic GIA money. To the extent Canadians keep proving to be the top players makes the college scenarios much more expensive for American kids set on playing college lacrosse.

At bottom it only pays off to be a strong student and get merit based money. Then play lacrosse. I wonder how long it will be before Dino, Petro, Starsia all go 'ding ding' why don't we re-open the floodgates for 2017, 2018 players who are merit money kids and also decent recruits. If you consider a lot of 2017s committed nearly 2 years ago at the top programs, the dollar had affected the calculus for recruiting in a huge way since. This is a very material factor from 2 years ago until today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure McGill is ranked high academically. And the pipeline of lacrosse players goes where? Nll? No MLL? No Wall Street? No

Front row at one of the classy "contact" gentleman clubs HELLYA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure McGill is ranked high academically. And the pipeline of lacrosse players goes where? Nll? No MLL? No Wall Street? No

Front row at one of the classy "contact" gentleman clubs HELLYA

I think you are being a bit obtuse there. The problems jocks have coming out of a selective college like McGill are of their own doing (bad grades, a resume with just sports and 'work experience' at sports camps). McGill has always sent a lot of graduates into the financial industry in London, Hong Kong, New [lacrosse], etc. US grads rarely start their financial industry careers in London or the Far East, but this is common for Canadiens who have UK territory citizenship.

Lacrosse people think that the financial industry is explained by the lacrosse version of Wall Street which is mostly sales or back and middle office jobs in Manhattan. Nothing wrong with that and living in Long Island or Connecticut, but looking down on what opportunities a top McGill grad or a top grad from a UK college has is not informed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF in FL this wkend. Saw it was the first yr. If you sent your son, pls update us on the weekend. Thinking it is going to be run like 3d with players dorming.

Thank you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF in FL this wkend. Saw it was the first yr. If you sent your son, pls update us on the weekend. Thinking it is going to be run like 3d with players dorming.

Thank you.

Kids are having a blast, very well run, great weather, lots of positional training with top level coaches. Should we a great weekend overall. The facilities are magnificent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you.
Talent level is off the charts here at NLF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of rich daddies too $$$$. I'm sure there's a lot more talent back home who can't afford a $2k weekend to lax. Calm down. Yea I know I'm an angry broke Dad whose son isn't there. Talent wise he should be , just can't afford it. It's a money game still and always will be. That's life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like a lot of money to pay to be on the files for a few hours. If you saved all of the money you spent chasing a scholarship, your kid wouldn't need one LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there really college coaches there running 7th and 8th graders through drills? I know for PR reasons the NLF people are being very careful to call this a 'pre recruiting' or a 'feeder camp' to the 9th grade recruiting event...but let's cut the B.S. Is NLF just the first event that gathers 7th and 8th graders together for expensive hit and run 'get looks' showcase? Doesn't matter to me how much it costs -- my wife thinks there are purses worth thousands of dollars and so does yours. I see why the club guys are doing this because of the money. Why are the college coaches doing it? There reaches a point where it's so early that it's a waste of time. Are the college coaches being paid as well?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of rich daddies too $$$$. I'm sure there's a lot more talent back home who can't afford a $2k weekend to lax. Calm down. Yea I know I'm an angry broke Dad whose son isn't there. Talent wise he should be , just can't afford it. It's a money game still and always will be. That's life.

My oldest son started playing lacrosse in the 7th grade. In college he just graduated last spring. He played on a ranked D1 team, his last 2 1/2 seasons and made honorable mention AA once and played in the NCAA tournament twice. He wasn't recruited much but was strong enough to walk on after he applied to and got into a selective college. He got a lot of merit based money to attend that was better than a lacrosse scholarship. I'm not saying things are the same now. It is super competitive to get the early attention and is expensive to go to these events. I have a 2020 boy who won't be an early recruit and he will likely go as his brother did...make the grades, get in and then consider playing if he wants or can.

I would say this; in my oldest son's class there were kids recruited who never played. My son played ahead of a top 25 IL high school recruit and a kid in the class behind him who was All-IAC in the DC prep league area. Top college players are almost never the same kids who were too 8th graders. I've seen it with my own eyes so many times. I don't think it gets better in terms of ER or how foolish the college coaches are behaving. All your son can control is being a good student first and then good enough player to merit getting a locker and a practice pinnie for fall ball in college. People will tell you a lot of things, but what I am telling you is it doesn't matter if Hop or UNC is full on 2018s or 2019s now. There is no such thing as a coach who doesn't love the free option on a kid who is good enough to compete on the practice field in fall. If your son is better than the kids who did all this NLF and other crap ad got committed in 9th grade, at that point your son will play and that kid will sit. Just focus on playing live and playing hard in practice. If you are better and deserving, you'll have nothing to worry about later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board is mostly devoid of anything but name calling - but this sounds like incredibly sound advice. Few if any kids are getting full rides to play D1 lacrosse. The madness chasing early commitments is just insane.

I believe my 2020 son might have the skills and determination to play D1 lacrosse - or maybe not. Time will tell.

However - I would never allow him to commit to a school in the 9th grade UNLESS it was an Ivy or program with an impeccable academic reputation. Otherwise I will make him wait.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My oldest son started playing lacrosse in the 7th grade. In college he just graduated last spring. He played on a ranked D1 team, his last 2 1/2 seasons and made honorable mention AA once and played in the NCAA tournament twice. He wasn't recruited much but was strong enough to walk on after he applied to and got into a selective college. He got a lot of merit based money to attend that was better than a lacrosse scholarship. I'm not saying things are the same now. It is super competitive to get the early attention and is expensive to go to these events. I have a 2020 boy who won't be an early recruit and he will likely go as his brother did...make the grades, get in and then consider playing if he wants or can.

I would say this; in my oldest son's class there were kids recruited who never played. My son played ahead of a top 25 IL high school recruit and a kid in the class behind him who was All-IAC in the DC prep league area. Top college players are almost never the same kids who were too 8th graders. I've seen it with my own eyes so many times. I don't think it gets better in terms of ER or how foolish the college coaches are behaving. All your son can control is being a good student first and then good enough player to merit getting a locker and a practice pinnie for fall ball in college. People will tell you a lot of things, but what I am telling you is it doesn't matter if Hop or UNC is full on 2018s or 2019s now. There is no such thing as a coach who doesn't love the free option on a kid who is good enough to compete on the practice field in fall. If your son is better than the kids who did all this NLF and other crap ad got committed in 9th grade, at that point your son will play and that kid will sit. Just focus on playing live and playing hard in practice. If you are better and deserving, you'll have nothing to worry about later.

Congrats to your son. However, you do realize your story is about as far out of the norm as any I've ever heard? Right?Many if not most Lacrosse kids "need" lacrosse to get them into a top ranked academic school. To be the kid that has the grades to get into a Duke, Hop or an Ivy on grades alone is a huge accomplishment. Entry to those schools is usually reserved for the top 2 or three kids in any school district, as well as the members of certain underrepresented groups with far lower grades. Those are the only two ways into these top schools for non-recruited athletes. Now, couple this with the fact that your son is also an athlete, so special, that he eclipses the talent of ranked players, and also goes unnoticed by the top D1 programs. This makes yours' a truly unique situation. With that said, for you give people advise that this is some kind route for a kid to try and follow, is absolutely ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ridiculous is what you are assuming. Trevor Baptiste started playing lacrosse as a high school soph. Fowler was recruited to be a FOGO when he was already enrolled at Duke. Let's examine Hopkins. My son applied there. Hopkins accepts about 15% of applicants. My son had 3.9 GPA then 4.6 WGPA and 93 percentile in the ACT. He got into Hopkins and UVA. At neither school did he get any push or pull for lacrosse. Lacrosse was just listed as an activity with accomplishments. He also did two summer volunteer summers tutoring underprivileged kids. He didn't do any Jake Reed crap beyond club lacrosse because of that schedule. Kids who get into Hop or UVA look like that profile. My son also applied to 6 Ivies and got into 2 and attended one of those.

What you are writing out is that without the gift of lacrosse a boy won't have his secured spot at a chosen school. That is a valid point. My son was, after all, qualified but didn't get into 4 Ivies or Amherst the last one on the list he applied to. What you wrote also means this to me: only lacrosse can save a boy who doesn't belong at Hop, Duke, UVA, Michigan, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Ivy. If a kid needs so much saving he is taking a spot from the straight up better students who have earned them to these colleges. It cuts both ways. Lacrosse parents lament plenty about all those undeserving kids reclassifying or going to prep schools to gobble up sports spots at colleges. That is all misguided. The best position your son can be in is to be qualified to be admitted at a selective college and then apply to several of them.

If you also think only the very special young recruits are suited to play college lacrosse, that is even more misguided. For every IL or RR ranked 9th grader today is a dozen just as good today and better tomorrow. And only tomorrow's count if you way to play a college sport in 2-3 years. I wish parents and kids would refocus on what is important over what is popular. Getting a Twitter shout is a hollow thing if you have bigger plans.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Thanks for your insight. As a father of a very young lacrosse player, your response is very refreshing and enlightening. We put way too much pressure on our kids (at too young of an age) and ourselves in trying to develop the next lacrosse stud. I'd love for my son to be an excellent student first and then an athlete. Academics will provide many more opportunities in life..........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by lefty67
Thanks for your insight. As a father of a very young lacrosse player, your response is very refreshing and enlightening. We put way too much pressure on our kids (at too young of an age) and ourselves in trying to develop the next lacrosse stud. I'd love for my son to be an excellent student first and then an athlete. Academics will provide many more opportunities in life..........

It disheartens me when lacrosse parents go all palms up to say 'well, you do get it that most lacrosse recruits need help to get in and without lacrosse they'd never get in'....well, I wonder why that is. Lacrosse kids aren't stupid. The lacrosse demographic isn't poor. A good many of these kids in this demographic attend some very good private schools. I don't hear lacrosse parents complaining that their 3.9 GPA and 90s percentile ACT or SAT kid is getting screwed or cheated out of all 8 selective colleges the kid applied to. The worse outcome is a would be great student who is just a great lacrosse player who needs the second to save him. If your 18 year old gets to that point, you really failed as a parent. That isn't my daddy bragging. It is really hard to carve an impressionable 8th or 9th grade boy away from a bad imbalance. It is possible to be a great student and a great lacrosse player in high school and parents and kids should be willing to take ownership that both are important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer Tourny schedules out for some 2019 teams. Anyone have an idea which tourneys Express will be playing in?

The directors have not posted anything for any team yet.

I am already posting on the 2018 thread to see where they were last summer

With the new NLF, Do not know what to think. 4 teams -- 2 really good -- where do they go????

Thoughts????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ridiculous is what you are assuming. Trevor Baptiste started playing lacrosse as a high school soph. Fowler was recruited to be a FOGO when he was already enrolled at Duke. Let's examine Hopkins. My son applied there. Hopkins accepts about 15% of applicants. My son had 3.9 GPA then 4.6 WGPA and 93 percentile in the ACT. He got into Hopkins and UVA. At neither school did he get any push or pull for lacrosse. Lacrosse was just listed as an activity with accomplishments. He also did two summer volunteer summers tutoring underprivileged kids. He didn't do any Jake Reed crap beyond club lacrosse because of that schedule. Kids who get into Hop or UVA look like that profile. My son also applied to 6 Ivies and got into 2 and attended one of those.

What you are writing out is that without the gift of lacrosse a boy won't have his secured spot at a chosen school. That is a valid point. My son was, after all, qualified but didn't get into 4 Ivies or Amherst the last one on the list he applied to. What you wrote also means this to me: only lacrosse can save a boy who doesn't belong at Hop, Duke, UVA, Michigan, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Ivy. If a kid needs so much saving he is taking a spot from the straight up better students who have earned them to these colleges. It cuts both ways. Lacrosse parents lament plenty about all those undeserving kids reclassifying or going to prep schools to gobble up sports spots at colleges. That is all misguided. The best position your son can be in is to be qualified to be admitted at a selective college and then apply to several of them.

If you also think only the very special young recruits are suited to play college lacrosse, that is even more misguided. For every IL or RR ranked 9th grader today is a dozen just as good today and better tomorrow. And only tomorrow's count if you way to play a college sport in 2-3 years. I wish parents and kids would refocus on what is important over what is popular. Getting a Twitter shout is a hollow thing if you have bigger plans.
Agree with this, should be the focus, and many people have gotten their priorities way out of whack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good posts but . .

(1) For many top schools like Duke, there are many more qualified applicants than spots. A "hook" like lax matters even for a legacy.

(2) I asked my in-state ACC coach last year about walk-ons. He said they only really look if they have a need to fill.

So I like your points but can only wish them to be fully valid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure your instate ACC coach was telling u the truth. I'm sure if a 6'3" 210 lb kid who runs like the wind walked on he'd change is mind . Especially when the early commit he has is still 5'9" a buck 60 . Let's be rational , the grass is always greener .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you.

what colleges sent coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure your instate ACC coach was telling u the truth. I'm sure if a 6'3" 210 lb kid who runs like the wind walked on he'd change is mind . Especially when the early commit he has is still 5'9" a buck 60 . Let's be rational , the grass is always greener .

5-10 years ago UVA would never consider walk ons or late transfers, but in the recent 3 years has lived off it. Their FOGO last year was an unrecruited transfer and they kept two unrecruited walk ons. Two years ago their best player was a transfer from Lynchburg College. The difference now is early recruiting. When the top juniors and seniors were recruited you had more certainty. Today, it is not only possible a bigger, better athlete who can play goes unrecruited and arrives with the kid who was tops in 8th grade but went sideways later in high school. These coaches will continue to see a lot of spoilage and will need any and every access to kids who can play. Some schools like Maryland and Cuse are just saying come one and come all. Then it is like a club ball tryout in the fall with 75-85 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you.

Also, who were final 4 teams and winners in 2019 age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many of you have headed off to School prospect days this Fall/Winter. Do you feel it was imperative to go as a freshman to get your son noticed or get his name on a list. How did you hear about these days? Was it fellow teammates, Directors or your own investigation. If all of the above what % was each.

With all of the talk about the players being young and the potential for the colleges to slow down, did that impact any of your decisions to slow it down a bit (and maybe save some $$). I want to be penny wise but not lb foolish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suspect the earth doesn't move when you go to prospect days, but an embedded plus to them is to see a college campus via an admissions tour. Obviously for a 9th or 10th grader there won't be interviews or anything formal. But for the going rate of $150-$250 for a day on the field and on your own checking out a school that is a great way to establish a focus list for colleges whether or not you are really being recruited. I am always stunned when I ask people after they come home from a prospect day how they liked the campus to hear they didn't even see the campus. I believe these things are equally valuable for non-lacrosse reasons and that should be taken advantage of. Even if the NCAA puts a pill into early recruiting, attending a college camp day is still a good idea. By the time a kid is a junior he will have some knowledge about what is best for him and will have a better chance to be happy with his list when he's ready to apply to colleges. This is all through the lens of a dad who did have a son play ranked D1, but as a lightly recruited walk on. The best part of it for us is he picked a college -- college lacrosse didn't pick him. It worked out great. Use prospect days as nothing more than a chance to check out schools of interest and to learn about the lacrosse program. Here's a little secret -- some head coaches are real overbearing jerks. Some are terrific human beings. You can always see and feel that when you do a prospect day. It has a great value.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many of you have headed off to School prospect days this Fall/Winter. Do you feel it was imperative to go as a freshman to get your son noticed or get his name on a list. How did you hear about these days? Was it fellow teammates, Directors or your own investigation. If all of the above what % was each.

With all of the talk about the players being young and the potential for the colleges to slow down, did that impact any of your decisions to slow it down a bit (and maybe save some $$). I want to be penny wise but not lb foolish.

My son is a 2018 and he just verballed to a mid D1 school. The school had been looking at him and they invited him to their prospect day. He happened to have a phenomenal day at the prospect day and the coaches invited him for an overnight the following week. He loved the campus and the current players and especially the coaching staff. They made him an offer right away and he ended up deciding to take it. So in my experience if there is mutual interest the prospect day is a vital part of the process, my son would not have been offered without it. It also obviously gave us the opportunity to see the campus and meet the coaching staff in person. Having said all that, if there was no interest from the coaching staff, we would have not wasted our time going to the prospect day. We went to a few others and I found it to be a waste of time because my son was not on the radar at those schools. Hope this helps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is a 2018 and he just verballed to a mid D1 school. The school had been looking at him and they invited him to their prospect day. He happened to have a phenomenal day at the prospect day and the coaches invited him for an overnight the following week. He loved the campus and the current players and especially the coaching staff. They made him an offer right away and he ended up deciding to take it. So in my experience if there is mutual interest the prospect day is a vital part of the process, my son would not have been offered without it. It also obviously gave us the opportunity to see the campus and meet the coaching staff in person. Having said all that, if there was no interest from the coaching staff, we would have not wasted our time going to the prospect day. We went to a few others and I found it to be a waste of time because my son was not on the radar at those schools. Hope this helps.

I guess the question is how are you finding out about the prospect days, through club, school, other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the question is how are you finding out about the prospect days, through club, school, other

All college programs have recruiting questionnaires on their website. If you fill it out, youll get added to their mailing list and you will be notified when they have events. Also if you email the coaching staff your sons video and information they will usually email you about prospect days as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just attending random prospect camps may be good for the experience but don't expect a response. If your sons club or HS coach tells you XYZ college would like your son to attend their prospect camp and there may be interest in attending the school, then you attend. College coaches get around the NCAA by communicating through the club or HS coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had a lot Coaches from Georgetown, Michigan, Maryland,Virginia, North Carolina,Syracuse and many others. Well organized and great deal of talent. All teams seamed to be equal with talented young men. My son team had variety kids from around the country 1/91 1/ Express 2/ crab and several other team helmets. Final 4 teams were Hopkins, Virginia, Georgetown North Carolina . For the Championship it was North Carolina vs Virginia and Virgina won not sure score 8-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you.

They had a lot Coaches from Georgetown, Michigan, Maryland,Virginia, North Carolina,Syracuse and many others. Well organized and great deal of talent. All teams seamed to be equal with talented young men. My son team had variety kids from around the country 1/91 1/ Express 2/ crab and several other team helmets. Final 4 teams were Hopkins, Virginia, Georgetown North Carolina . For the Championship it was North Carolina vs Virginia and Virgina won not sure score 8-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NLF Showcase Florida was great experience and the amount of coaches and the instruction was well worth it & Well Organized ! At the end they made teams even and the top kids won!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like they got their act together as the NLF summer event wasn't worth attending.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It seems borderline predatory that these organizations are conducting these high level events in Florida in January.

I'm sure if you have the money its a great time, but it definitely creates a gap between players that can afford it and those who cannot.

It has reached the saturation point. If your son is on a good team, Club and HS, and plays in good tournaments, he will get noticed. Spend your money on prospect days at schools he is interested in. The showcase events are increasingly for good players on bad teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a ridiculous comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To some extent, I agree with the guy. My son has gotten more recognition playing with his team(s) at good tournaments and at prospect days than he has at showcase events. The style of play rrquired to stand out at most showcases is horrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To some extent, I agree with the guy. My son has gotten more recognition playing with his team(s) at good tournaments and at prospect days than he has at showcase events. The style of play rrquired to stand out at most showcases is horrible.

I second this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen brother. Finally a parent that puts his kids academics ahead of lax. My son gave up college sports to stay focused on his school work. His GPA went up to a 3.7 from a 3.0 because he wasn't playing college sports and is now on the dean's list. I told him that I would miss watching him play but the fact that he is doing better in his studies is far more important then any sport. Playing sports takes up a lot of time for a student and less time on his studies. Being in a pre med program he has made himself able for academic money when he goes on to graduate school. Your son is a unique kid. Happy for him. If he should feel that his studies are not where they need to be then back up his decision or encourage him to focus on his schooling. Parents are all into the lax and not much mentioned about a kids academics or future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Over 75 2019 Verbals but only 13 schools with confirmed verbals. Which programs do other people see as poised to make the biggest jump by waiting?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are tons of great players who have not committed. These colleges are banking on these kids as the next best thing. And some might but I bet some won't see the field where they are going. Gurantee the schools like Fairfield georgetown Villanova and the Bryant's of the world are going to benefit and get those great players down the road. And parity will still continue at the division 1 level.

Page 35 of 47 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard