BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31
Re: Maryland, D.C., Virginia Fall 2015 Summer 2016 Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we enjoy the holidays? Or do you have time off and expect a lot of banner for the next week. If indoor isn't a big deal why are we even talking about match ups this weekend. They are all average

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll say this as a lacrosse parent; I feel like I got an extra XMas present this year going to watch my sons play box lacrosse. I find the box lacrosse game to be immensely more exciting to watch and the kids seem to enjoy it more too. The outdoor game is not nearly as exciting. With the long pauses for face offs and all the breaks for the substitutions on every time down the field the outdoor game is getting to be as boring as baseball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid flew up from Florida for a face off clinic? You gotta be kidding me? To each their own - but flying anywhere to play 8th grade lacrosse seems completely ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid flew up from Florida for a face off clinic? You gotta be kidding me? To each their own - but flying anywhere to play 8th grade lacrosse seems completely ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies dad - how do I find to scores from previous tournaments? Is there a link?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess FOGO kid flew up from Florida because it doesn't matter. More Loonies excuses.

I do not think Looney's or anyone connected to them are making excuses, it seems it is the Hawks parents/fans that keep bring this up because they beat Looney's by 2 goals in box, yet in the field game, where is really counts Looney's beat Hawks by large margins time and again. My feeling is let the kids play indoor, they are playing it for fun and as previously mentioned it is a good way to keep a stick in their hands during the off season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess FOGO kid flew up from Florida because it doesn't matter. More Loonies excuses.

your team must consistently lose to Looney's in league and tournament play. Enjoy your indoor victory, it probably won't happen again until next indoor season.

You are correct, Hawks is always loosing to Looney's in field play, league and tournaments, so this is why they keep pounding Loony's now because of their little fun play time box win last Sunday. But during league/tournament games against Looney's not a peep out of Hawks because they always loose. Good grief, let it go and just let the kids have fun during the winter, stop acting like you just won the world series of lacrosse. When Looney's beat Hawks you never see or hear Looney's parents/fans posting crap like the Hawks are doing over this win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not connected with Looney's but I know the reason this is done and it is to give this player exposure that he wouldn't get playing youth lacrosse in Fl. He is considered one of the top 5 FOGO 8th graders in youth lacrosse, so to your statement that this is completely ridiculous, you have absolutely no idea what the poop you are talking about, plus it is really none of your business. So keep making butthead comments about something you know nothing about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8th graders have been ranked as top 5 in the country? The recruiting side and the money involved to participate in it while in middle school is silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8th graders have been ranked as top 5 in the country? The recruiting side and the money involved to participate in it while in middle school is silly.

That's your opinion. No one really cares what you think and when you get down to it, you are not paying the money and it is really none of your concern. Did you ever stop to think some parents would rather have their son recognized as an outstanding player rather then the money, which seems to be your driving concern. And again, I have nothing to do with Looney's and obviously their FOGO is not my son, I just know about him and have seen him play a few times and he is superior at his position.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what does it matter weather he flew or not? what is the difference from him coming up from FL to kids from PA, DE, or VA going to a clinic in MD? there is no difference, if his parents can afford airfare they what do you care!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are likely dozens of kids as talented or better at the FOGO over the kids who fly in and out of showcases. A finalist in the big face off contest last month was a kid from the Bronx who took up lacrosse 6 months ago. He's supposed to be one of the top guns in the class now, but nobody would know that if Harlem lacrosse didn't scholarship the kid or if one of the coaches didn't drive him to the FOGO event. Calm down a little. They're 8th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope 2015 was all that you hoped for and that 2016 will be prosperous and healthy for all.

Remember our troops.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is one of the best 8th graders? Seriously - who cares? Sorry folks - routinely putting your 13 year old kid on an airplane in order to play lacrosse is ridiculous. Not to mention shopping your kid around to various club lacrosse programs - many who refused to take him because of the "requirements" put on the clubs by the kids parents. Shameful.

Feel sorry for the kids - wasted childhood chasing the dream of playing in the MLL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is one of the best 8th graders? Seriously - who cares? Sorry folks - routinely putting your 13 year old kid on an airplane in order to play lacrosse is ridiculous. Not to mention shopping your kid around to various club lacrosse programs - many who refused to take him because of the "requirements" put on the clubs by the kids parents. Shameful.

Feel sorry for the kids - wasted childhood chasing the dream of playing in the MLL.

Who cares? Obviously you don't but nobody gives a damn what you care about or what you think. Here you are mouthing off about something you know NOTHING about. This boy is not being shopped around to various lacrosse clubs, he has played for the same club in Md. for the past two years and is playing for them again in 2016. So meathead, get the correct facts before you go running you mouth. Now that is shameful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being a pathetic loser talking about a kid and his family. What they do is none of your business! You are probably a Hillary supporter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The FACTS are he was shopped around BEFORE he landed on your bar sponsored youth lacrosse team. You get the facts straight tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The FACTS are he was shopped around BEFORE he landed on your bar sponsored youth lacrosse team. You get the facts straight tool.

You got YOUR facts wrong, you are nothing but a pos and he was never shopped around. Maybe that is what needs to be done with you. Oh, that's right, there would be no takers for a pure looser like yourself. Seems like you have nothing better to do than to criticize other peoples children and other parents. It is none of your business, why can't you get that through your thick head, mind you own f'in business. No one here wants to read your misinformed crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not my team, just tired of hearing pathetic excuses for a human being talking about kids on a lax forum. go be better father and interact with your children today!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not connected with Looney's but I know the reason this is done and it is to give this player exposure that he wouldn't get playing youth lacrosse in Fl. He is considered one of the top 5 FOGO 8th graders in youth lacrosse, so to your statement that this is completely ridiculous, you have absolutely no idea what the poop you are talking about, plus it is really none of your business. So keep making butthead comments about something you know nothing about.

Really hope the kid does well. But come on, Top 5 ??? Who does ranking??? He may be a great player..but 8th to 12th is a long time. And the best FOGO's usually arent the most skilled position at older ages, just quick with hands and strong as heck ... Now if his parents see potential and have the time and cash...Go for it..It is their business and time. But to most people that hear about a 8th grader flying up to Maryland to play lax..It is a WOW! He does? to most of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Christmas. And you are talking about a kid!! Get a grip and if you have to talk about someone go on an nfl forum. Losers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this talk is really not worth it. The club to look out for is Bitmore. We are building an army of great coaches and awesome players. Pretty soon you will all know who we are and what we are capable of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this talk is really not worth it. The club to look out for is Bitmore. We are building an army of great coaches and awesome players. Pretty soon you will all know who we are and what we are capable of.

Playing in the B leagues enjoy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitmore daddies do build the best fields. That way they cannot cut their sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh sweet doubter, you know not what you say. Time will show you the errors of your ways. Bitmore forever!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitmore has little competition in western Baltimore county and eastern Howard county. No reason they shouldn't be great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not affiliated with Bitmore..And you sure arent either, troll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitmore has little competition in western Baltimore county and eastern Howard county. No reason they shouldn't be great.

Undoubtedly the best club along route 40 between patapsco st park and the beltway, which really means nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Undoubtedly the best club along route 40 between patapsco st park and the beltway, which really means nothing.

Did you forget Howard High won the state championship? If Bitmore can keep those kids from commuting 30 to 60 minutes to their current club's practices, they will be good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you forget Howard High won the state championship? If Bitmore can keep those kids from commuting 30 to 60 minutes to their current club's practices, they will be good.

Ok, let us know when they do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, let us know when they do that.

Just saying - the kids are there. Bitmore just needs to have the coaching, organization, and leadership to keep them at home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that club is comprised primarily of Howard County public school kids, they are going to get pounded. The MD private school kids who play lacrosse have much better players than those playing in MD public schools.

Even the top Virginia public school teams would have destroyed Howard High School last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that club is comprised primarily of Howard County public school kids, they are going to get pounded. The MD private school kids who play lacrosse have much better players than those playing in MD public schools.

Even the top Virginia public school teams would have destroyed Howard High School last year.

There is D1 talent at Howard, Mt. St Joe's, and other schools in this area. There are also lots of kids in that area that go to Loyola, Boys Latin, St. Pauls, Mcdonogh, etc. The talent is there - just no stable clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is D1 talent at Howard, Mt. St Joe's, and other schools in this area. There are also lots of kids in that area that go to Loyola, Boys Latin, St. Pauls, Mcdonogh, etc. The talent is there - just no stable clubs.

Did you not read the post the dad wrote when he said, "Did you forget Howard High won the state championship? If Bitmore can keep those kids from commuting 30 to 60 minutes to their current club's practices, they will be good."

That Howard HS team would get destroyed by a lot of public and private schools in this area. Getting the public school MD kids into a club is not a recipe for a great club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If that club is comprised primarily of Howard County public school kids, they are going to get pounded. The MD private school kids who play lacrosse have much better players than those playing in MD public schools.

The private schools definitely have a higher concentration of better players but public schools have plenty of individual D1 talent . Not all of the most talented players families believe private school is the best option for their kids when considering more than sports. High ranking academic publics often have more to offer than many of the privates and some families make a conscious decision to keep their kids public. If they want their player to get noticed, they trust that their club program will help make that happen. Maryland is one of few regions that base so much emphasis on private schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not affiliated with Bitmore..And you sure arent either, troll

If you aren't then why so angry bro?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Howard boys are not playing for Bitmore. They know better. Howard kids play for Roughriders and Zingos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]All this talk is really not worth it. The club to look out for is Bitmore. We are building an army of great coaches and awesome players. Pretty soon you will all know who we are and what we are capable of.

Howard boys are not playing for Bitmore. They know better. Howard kids play for Roughriders and Zingos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are two awful clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are two awful clubs.

Don't know about Zingos but Roughriders are not that bad of an organization and last year their 2020 AA team was competitive. Unfortunately some key players left for other clubs and they will not be as strong this coming spring. One major positive is that all of their players are age appropriate with no holdbacks, unlike other club teams, mainly Crabs.

Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard