BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 42 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 41 42
Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oh Mr. Florida. Ok, if you say so.
A little bizzare, freakish actually, that you state you're watching this kids every move. Something tells me you're a lot closer to this situation than you claim to be.
In any event, the rips come on how everyone should be celebrating this player, how truly unique, how truly special, blah blah blah. Good for her, good for the family, but let's spare the specialness on how this player works 1000% harder than every other 8th grader nationour kids hids clear. s is a young 8th grader, still in middle school, shouldn't be making that type of decision, regardless of talent or focus or uniqueness. It's the result of a process that has gotten out of hand, and if continued will only be a matter of time before 8th graders are all committing and someone else will boast how a 6th grader just made her college choice.
Don't worry about me or my children, as a former D1 athlete I don't have to live thru my kids, and all of mine are or will wind up playing at the best academic/athletic fit for them. But I do appreciate your concern that somehow we aren't quite as special.
Sincerely,
Truth hurts.

what a horses arse you are! You think that we all can't read through your veiled jealousy. Former D1 athlete, what a joke. Very telling that you mentioned that. Your kid is probably on the YJ 4th team and its driving you crazy mad that your prior D1 athletic prowess didn't rub off. Your poor daughter. She probably hates you and you don't even know it yet. Why do you care what decisions this young lady makes? You mention "freaky and bizarre"...take a guess at what most level headed people think about your anonymous derogatory comments about a 14 year old who's a smart kid and was given an opportunity to follow her dreams. Grow up and please let us all know the college you attended so we can all steer clear as your parents clearly wasted their money.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh Mr. horse,
Looks like I touched a nerve, and an uneducated one at that. No jealously, no bitterness, no anything in regards to my posts. But yours clearly spark an anger, a hate...almost like "how dare this Mr. Truth guy doesn't recognize my daughter's/niece's/beery buddy's friend uniqueness and specialness."
I feel sorry for you, commenting that somehow my comments were because I didn't match up, or my kids didn't match up, etc. etc. Was only mentioned to combat a negative remark, and you responded exactly how it was intended to have you react (with stupidity), by your comments can also clearly tell you have no clue relative to athletics. But of course you'll spout off about how my daughter has to be on some 4th team like you have some superior gift for understanding the lax landscape, you must be so special too.
Let me get you more angry, the last thing I'm worried about is my daughter's options, I'm sure you'll see her playing for a great program one day (at least that's what the programs recruiting her are saying), while you are commenting how overrated all those girls are. You'll say "Suzie, see, they aren't that good, they should of noticed you, these girls all stink." One thing is for sure though, I won't spout off about your daughter/niece/child's friend...
Oh how dare me, I'm not basking in the glow of this young smart gifted prodigy following her dreams. Give me a break. It's too early, plain and simple. It's not derogatory, it's a statement. 8th grade is far too early and the kids are far too young. I notice how you don't dispute that Mr. Horse/Educated. You just get angry when someone can't recognize specialness. In an 8th grader. And clearly you can't handle it, so stop responding to me and go help her follow her dreams.
I'm betting you're the same guy shouting from the sidelines that every girl on the team needs to pass, until the ball gets to your daughter. Then somehow your special daughter should shoot whenever she feels fit, but everyone else is a ball hog or isn't talented enough to recognize your princess is open.
Oh, PS, D1 remember, the college I attended wasted their money. smile
All the best,
Mr. Truth hurts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A little bizzare, freakish actually, that you state you're watching this kids every move. Something tells me you're a lot closer to this situation than you claim to be.
In any event, the rips come on how everyone should be celebrating this player, how truly unique, how truly special, blah blah blah. Good for her, good for the family, but let's spare the specialness on how this player works 1000% harder than every other 8th grader nationour kids hids clear. s is a young 8th grader, still in middle school, shouldn't be making that type of decision, regardless of talent or focus or uniqueness. It's the result of a process that has gotten out of hand, and if continued will only be a matter of time before 8th graders are all committing and someone else will boast how a 6th grader just made her college choice.
Don't worry about me or my children, as a former D1 athlete I don't have to live thru my kids, and all of mine are or will wind up playing at the best academic/athletic fit for them. But I do appreciate your concern that somehow we aren't quite as special.
Sincerely,
Truth hurts.

what a horses arse you are! You think that we all can't read through your veiled jealousy. Former D1 athlete, what a joke. Very telling that you mentioned that. Your kid is probably on the YJ 4th team and its driving you crazy mad that your prior D1 athletic prowess didn't rub off. Your poor daughter. She probably hates you and you don't even know it yet. Why do you care what decisions this young lady makes? You mention "freaky and bizarre"...take a guess at what most level headed people think about your anonymous derogatory comments about a 14 year old who's a smart kid and was given an opportunity to follow her dreams. Grow up and please let us all know the college you attended so we can all steer clear as your parents clearly wasted their money.

Different poster here, but let me just ask a simple question, why does this decision have to made so young? If this particular girl, or any girl, is good enough to be courted by top colleges at such a young age, wouldn't one assume that she will still be a top kid a few years from now? If the answer is that "the money will be gone", then there in lies the problem. So I really don't care what you say about this girl or any other, none of them should be making this decision at this age. If 'Cuse is the perfect fit, it will also be a perfect fit 3 years from now. So I think a "shame on you" is deserved in this situation, to Syracuse and Coach Gait. You can't tell me he was afraid of "losing her". Because Syracuse is everything this 13 year old has ever dreamed of and it's such a perfect fit that there was no chance he would have lost her. Will someone with a super talented daughter please stand up to this and protect their kids and the rest of us from this? Just say we are going to wait. It will all work out better in the long run. And it will let us poor souls with not quite as talented daughters also wait until they become more equipped to make these decisions. Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]The coaches and parents have effed up this sport. Nobody, I mean nobody cares about lacrosse anymore unless your kid is playing in it. Everyone is out for themselves! HS football kids aren't committing until senior year and the whole town embraces the boys and the TEAM!!!!! Everyone hates going to a lacrosse game not because they don't like the game but because of all this my kid is better than your kid and my kid signed as a 6th grader BS talked about on the sidelines. [/quote]

The wedge starts in PAL but really starts in our town with 7th & 8th graders petitioning and kissing up to play varsity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh Mr. horse,
Looks like I touched a nerve, and an uneducated one at that. No jealously, no bitterness, no anything in regards to my posts. But yours clearly spark an anger, a hate...almost like "how dare this Mr. Truth guy doesn't recognize my daughter's/niece's/beery buddy's friend uniqueness and specialness."
I feel sorry for you, commenting that somehow my comments were because I didn't match up, or my kids didn't match up, etc. etc. Was only mentioned to combat a negative remark, and you responded exactly how it was intended to have you react (with stupidity), by your comments can also clearly tell you have no clue relative to athletics. But of course you'll spout off about how my daughter has to be on some 4th team like you have some superior gift for understanding the lax landscape, you must be so special too.
Let me get you more angry, the last thing I'm worried about is my daughter's options, I'm sure you'll see her playing for a great program one day (at least that's what the programs recruiting her are saying), while you are commenting how overrated all those girls are. You'll say "Suzie, see, they aren't that good, they should of noticed you, these girls all stink." One thing is for sure though, I won't spout off about your daughter/niece/child's friend...
Oh how dare me, I'm not basking in the glow of this young smart gifted prodigy following her dreams. Give me a break. It's too early, plain and simple. It's not derogatory, it's a statement. 8th grade is far too early and the kids are far too young. I notice how you don't dispute that Mr. Horse/Educated. You just get angry when someone can't recognize specialness. In an 8th grader. And clearly you can't handle it, so stop responding to me and go help her follow her dreams.
I'm betting you're the same guy shouting from the sidelines that every girl on the team needs to pass, until the ball gets to your daughter. Then somehow your special daughter should shoot whenever she feels fit, but everyone else is a ball hog or isn't talented enough to recognize your princess is open.
All the best,
Mr. Truth hurts

so your daughter isn't a 2020 and your stalking the 2020 message board? Loser!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sincerely,
Truth hurts.

Different poster here, but let me just ask a simple question, why does this decision have to made so young? If this particular girl, or any girl, is good enough to be courted by top colleges at such a young age, wouldn't one assume that she will still be a top kid a few years from now? If the answer is that "the money will be gone", then there in lies the problem. So I really don't care what you say about this girl or any other, none of them should be making this decision at this age. If 'Cuse is the perfect fit, it will also be a perfect fit 3 years from now. So I think a "shame on you" is deserved in this situation, to Syracuse and Coach Gait. You can't tell me he was afraid of "losing her". Because Syracuse is everything this 13 year old has ever dreamed of and it's such a perfect fit that there was no chance he would have lost her. Will someone with a super talented daughter please stand up to this and protect their kids and the rest of us from this? Just say we are going to wait. It will all work out better in the long run. And it will let us poor souls with not quite as talented daughters also wait until they become more equipped to make these decisions. Thanks.

Let me ask you a question, are you saying that somehow the junior in high school some how figures it all out? LOL not a chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh Mr. horse,
All the best,
Mr. Truth hurts

aka Mr. Bitter who needs professional mental help. Not just one Doctor, but a team of them studying everything about you. You live near Stony Brook, maybe Spallina can hook you up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did I say that she wasn't a 2020? I think that's more your wishful thinking, i.e. Can't be a 2020 because no one has talked to my special princess yet. If she is or isn't who cares? I read all the message boards, usually for laughs, some for insight, or some to give an opinion. That's the beauty of the Internet. You're the one getting all worked up,, yet another Mommie or Daddy, when having no true insight or knowledge, resorting to name calling about a message board comment.
Another victim of.....truth hurts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Different poster gets it. What's the rush? There is no logical reason to celebrate all this specialness. Unless Mom and Dad didn't start saving for college, or need something to boast about, then by all means verbal away at your own risk. I just hope she doesn't become a growing statistic of prodigys who wind up transferring or even worse leaving the sport altogether.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The junior in hs at least has a few more years and more experiences on which to base her decision on. Allows her to visit colleges more freely, and make a more informed decision. It seems to work out for most football and basketball athletes just fine, but somehow in lax you have to be in middle school or just entering high school to make the most informed decision. Please. Do you even read your posts before you send them??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh mr bitter, another knucklehead showing his true colors. Got me all figured out huh?
Not even close. Not even remotely close. However, I think I have a handle on you.
You're the guy or gal wearing the club t-shirt or sweatshirt on the sidelines, with your chair snuggled up against the lines right at midfield. Telling anyone who will listen how special and athletic your group of girls are, because it only makes princess even more special. Yelling at the ref when they make a bad call, which always goes against your princesses team, but of course she never fouls. And your daughter is responsible for the great win, but when princesses team loses its not her fault, the goalie isn't really that good and you wish your team could get a better one. But you still can't figure out why no one has contacted you yet about princess, but you know it's just a matter of time, it's the other girls on her team that are making her look bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sincerely,
Truth hurts.

Let me ask you a question, are you saying that somehow the junior in high school some how figures it all out? LOL not a chance.

I am saying they have a better shot at it than a 13 year-old. And I am also saying a lot changes for a kid from 13 to 17. The things they find important to them at 13 are very often not the exact same things at 17. Maybe you haven't had children grow up yet. Mine range from out of college to still in high school. I promise you they are very different at 17 than 13 and yes they are different at yet again at 25. I would give a 17 year-old a much better chance of finding the right college fit for themselves than a 13 year-old. Will a 17 year-old get it right every time? Not even close. But way more often than a 13 year-old. Use a little common sense please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is 100% correct. Before you all (or one of you) knee jerk a response, and resort to name calling, etc..,maybe you should consider the benefit of experience. Think to yourselves maybe, just maybe, some of these posters know what they are talking about because they have seen it before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New poster here. On these plane rides you get caught up with all age groups and genders... interesting. I usually read and laugh. But I felt the urge to post on this as it goes back and forth on the recruiting rules(or lack of)then swings back to the player. I really think the best thing is to move to new conversation. Your not going to solve anything until a bigger body changes rule. People can do what they feel is right for them, others may not feel it is right... but if it doesn't effect you who cares.

This doesn't need to be special thing, or accomplishment. It was a decision. I was told I made a bad decision to send my son to public school versus a private... on paper it looked that way. It was the best decision I could have made for my son There is not a right or wrong here... unless you take a side... which is your choice. But no reason to blast each other, or more important the player.

I would to see you all move on..... and have a Happy Holiday and New Year. We do have an election coming up that I think is more important... and to be honest I hope you show the same intensity in your side you chose-LOl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, so my daughter plays with this 8th grader who has committed. Nice kid, nice family, kid works like a dog on and off field. My daughter trains with her as well so I see first hand what she does and doesn't do. My 2018 is a good player, not yet committed. If she put half the time in this 2020 does, she would be though.
Amazing to me that people who do not know this kid make comments and judgements about this decision or the process. Most kids don't know what they want to do with their lives, heck I am 52 and am still trying to figure it out. This young lady does and has worked to make it come to a reality for her.
So instead of criticism why not try and respond the way my 14 year daughter did when I told her the news, "Oh my gosh! That's amazing! I am thrilled for her!" Not the response even I had predicted, but had hoped she would say. Be happy for what someone has achieved not criticize because you or your child hasn't reached the same levels yet or ever will.
Happy I live in Florida and don't deal with type of mumbo jumbo on a regular basis. There has to be something else you guys need to do....like wall ball!

I'm sure that the majority of players and parents on the YJ team would tell you that she wasn't even in the top five players on the team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]The coaches and parents have effed up this sport. Nobody, I mean nobody cares about lacrosse anymore unless your kid is playing in it. Everyone is out for themselves! HS football kids aren't committing until senior year and the whole town embraces the boys and the TEAM!!!!! Everyone hates going to a lacrosse game not because they don't like the game but because of all this my kid is better than your kid and my kid signed as a 6th grader BS talked about on the sidelines.

The wedge starts in PAL but really starts in our town with 7th & 8th graders petitioning and kissing up to play varsity. [/quote]

If 7th & 8th graders are on your varsity team your program just isn't that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your 2nd, 3rd or 4th daughter is a 2020 you will have a very different opinion then a first timer. By the time you get to your younger girls you realize the young verbal experience was way more important to you then your child (especially if she was your first). When you get to your younger kids you are preaching academics academics and more academics and picking a school that has your child's dream major and is an overall perfect fit. Then if she plays D3 great or if she goes to a big D1 school for engineering she can play club.

Wait for the phone calls because they do come- All we do is practice, I'm tired, I cant go out with my friends, I'm hurt, I'm not getting any minutes, coach controls everything we do, can't I come home? NO! we need the $10k they are giving you and dad doesn't want to be embarrassed at work telling people you quit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My question to ALL OF Us (myself included) is...Isn't this a personal decision, between the player, their family and the coach/school? Let me ask some of the more critical posters...Why do you care? Your decision may, or may not, be the same as theirs. Put yourself in others shoes. If a dream-school coach came to your child and family how would you react? Maybe the same as this family, but maybe not. But, in the end, it's on a case-by-case basis. My guess is that some of the more critical posters are a little jealous, and not really caring for the integrity of the game. My daughter committed to a D1 school during the summer after sophomore year. It was her top school, but we still took 7 other visits. That was perfect timing for us, but one of her team mates committed a year earlier.Perfect timing for them. quit being so critical of others successes. Congratulate them and do the best you can for your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your 2nd, 3rd or 4th daughter is a 2020 you will have a very different opinion then a first timer. By the time you get to your younger girls you realize the young verbal experience was way more important to you then your child (especially if she was your first). When you get to your younger kids you are preaching academics academics and more academics and picking a school that has your child's dream major and is an overall perfect fit. Then if she plays D3 great or if she goes to a big D1 school for engineering she can play club.

Wait for the phone calls because they do come- All we do is practice, I'm tired, I cant go out with my friends, I'm hurt, I'm not getting any minutes, coach controls everything we do, can't I come home? NO! we need the $10k they are giving you and dad doesn't want to be embarrassed at work telling people you quit.

Or maybe you realize by then your kids really aren't that good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My question to ALL OF Us (myself included) is...Isn't this a personal decision, between the player, their family and the coach/school? Let me ask some of the more critical posters...Why do you care? Your decision may, or may not, be the same as theirs. Put yourself in others shoes. If a dream-school coach came to your child and family how would you react? Maybe the same as this family, but maybe not. But, in the end, it's on a case-by-case basis. My guess is that some of the more critical posters are a little jealous, and not really caring for the integrity of the game. My daughter committed to a D1 school during the summer after sophomore year. It was her top school, but we still took 7 other visits. That was perfect timing for us, but one of her team mates committed a year earlier.Perfect timing for them. quit being so critical of others successes. Congratulate them and do the best you can for your kid.

Jealous no, but am pissed off that good athletes and players are being turned off by the sport at a young age if they aren't planning on traveling all summer and committing early. Every other sport seams to be fine. The kids still play in college but we aren't talking about their early verbals and what school is watching them in middle school. And I'm also pissed off when kids don't pass the ball because dad tells her to go to the cage 100 times a game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh mr bitter, another knucklehead showing his true colors. Got me all figured out huh?
Not even close. Not even remotely close. However, I think I have a handle on you.
You're the guy or gal wearing the club t-shirt or sweatshirt on the sidelines, with your chair snuggled up against the lines right at midfield. Telling anyone who will listen how special and athletic your group of girls are, because it only makes princess even more special. Yelling at the ref when they make a bad call, which always goes against your princesses team, but of course she never fouls. And your daughter is responsible for the great win, but when princesses team loses its not her fault, the goalie isn't really that good and you wish your team could get a better one. But you still can't figure out why no one has contacted you yet about princess, but you know it's just a matter of time, it's the other girls on her team that are making her look bad.

keep writing. your helping the other posters case about professional help BIGTIME

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you should spend some time at a AAU basketball game.

it makes stuff look like peanuts...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Mr Bigtime.
The other poster huh? Sure looks like the same style of writing, in both cases stating the need for professional help. Are you going to say you've never witnessed any of those behaviors on the sideline huh? Or maybe you're one of those parents that actually thinks that behavior is normal and justified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, so my daughter plays with this 8th grader who has committed. Nice kid, nice family, kid works like a dog on and off field. My daughter trains with her as well so I see first hand what she does and doesn't do. My 2018 is a good player, not yet committed. If she put half the time in this 2020 does, she would be though.
Amazing to me that people who do not know this kid make comments and judgements about this decision or the process. Most kids don't know what they want to do with their lives, heck I am 52 and am still trying to figure it out. This young lady does and has worked to make it come to a reality for her.
So instead of criticism why not try and respond the way my 14 year daughter did when I told her the news, "Oh my gosh! That's amazing! I am thrilled for her!" Not the response even I had predicted, but had hoped she would say. Be happy for what someone has achieved not criticize because you or your child hasn't reached the same levels yet or ever will.
Happy I live in Florida and don't deal with type of mumbo jumbo on a regular basis. There has to be something else you guys need to do....like wall ball!

I'm sure that the majority of players and parents on the YJ team would tell you that she wasn't even in the top five players on the team...

Wasn't top 20. She committed for track not lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good, now everyone can go to the "Back of the Track" website and complain about how early recruiting is ruining that sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a YJ 2020 parent...so I am a bit embarrassed one of our parents would post this about a player. This shows no class to say something like this. As a FYI she is easily in top 5 on that team. We only have midfielders...and when she was here she played midfield.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now you are casting doubt about the ability of this 13 year old? The greatest lacrosse player ever to play the game wants her to play for him. He did not choose anyone else from that team...only her. You are a loser to even talk about the ability of this child..and this site stinks for allowing people like you to comment about a child's lacrosse ability in a negative fashion. I pity you and everything that you stand for.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Good, now everyone can go to the "Back of the Track" website and complain about how early recruiting is ruining that sport.

Hahahaha Now THAT is really funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With YJ and M&D not playing are TG favorite to win the National Draw?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With no YJ and M&D there will be no championship bracket this summer, only consolation. No other clubs are worthy. It would be like watching a Browns-49ers Super Bowl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except that heros beats both of them on a regular basis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With no YJ and M&D there will be no championship bracket this summer, only consolation. No other clubs are worthy. It would be like watching a Browns-49ers Super Bowl

I guess the fact that YJ is the only team going to U15 this year means that tourney doesn't count either?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I guess that all the tennis, field hockey, soccer, etc players who ever put on a yj uniform will now be listed on the commits page?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I guess that all the tennis, field hockey, soccer, etc players who ever put on a yj uniform will now be listed on the commits page?

Why do you believe everything these morons post on here, kid is going to play lacrosse.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Bet on it. They've done it before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just out of curiosity, to those that see absolutely nothing wrong w a 12 or 13 year-old committing "to the college of their dreams", is any age too young? Where would you draw the line?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just out of curiosity, to those that see absolutely nothing wrong w a 12 or 13 year-old committing "to the college of their dreams", is any age too young? Where would you draw the line?

How many 12 or 13 year olds are committing to college?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many 12 or 13 year olds are committing to college?

one just did. That's what this discussion has been about. So what's your answer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my 8 year old kid could commit to Duke or ND right now with half a ride (give or take), it would be ok with me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my 8 year old kid could commit to Duke or ND right now with half a ride (give or take), it would be ok with me.

Feel bad for that kid.

Page 21 of 42 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard