BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 327 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Pathetic .....just let your daughters play. If your daughter is meant to play beyond hs.....she will. Long Island parents are the worst compared to the rest of the country. Not all of our daughters are D1.... or any D. I feel so sorry for those of you who spent so much money....only for your daughter to walk on at Oswego......sucks don't it!

Finally something all the club parents TG,YJ, Liberty,91,Express etc.can agree upon ,this person is a moron.
Don't forget us. I'm a SCGL parent and we also think this person is an a-hole

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Really? Since you have all the answers, you tell me. What do I do when my kid is playing and I think someone deliberately gives her a cheap shot? I'm all ears here.

It is not up to me to protect your daughter but if you are not capable I feel bad for your daughter.I can tell you that if I believed someone was intentionally trying to physically hurt my daughter something would be done.That being said we have played that team several times and yes they are aggressive but are not intentionally trying to hurt anyone,you guys are just a bunch of babies.

ooooh, you are so tough. OK rambo, what exactly would you do to a 14 year old girl when she is deliberately crossing the line when she is playing against your daughter? My guess is you would scream at the kid, but if a parent or ref approached you, your head would go back in its shell and you'd be very quiet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious but any chance that this topic would he treated very differently if it were boys we were talking about , not girls.Seems the supposed tactics would not be as big a deal if it were boys sports. Why is it that in boys sports it would be accepted but in girls people are ready for legal action.
Girls lacrosse is supposed to be a non to low contact sport, the boys are full contact, for a team to use there stick as a weapon is generally considered dirty. Under no circumstances is a girls stick supposed to touch another player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We also had a player come off the field who had her wrist broken by 2 girls cross checking her after the play . No
Rumors fact!

if the kids are doing this, blame the ref for not calling it tighter.

if the coach is condoning this, blame the coach.

I have yet to hear one specific example of the the coach pusing this kind of play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tell your daughter to wear gloves and stop being a cry baby

I hope you are not a YJ parent because if you are you truly are an embarrassment to our organization.
Let me say that I am a parent of a rival club, and most people know that Y.J. parents don't really act like this this. but this parent is the biggest of all morons. If I was Carol I would be on the phone with BOTC to find out who this is , and then kick them out of the club. If the parent is this bad can you imagine how bad the daughter is? I bet this is the parent of the biggest offender. i feel bad for all YJ parents for having to be associated with this A-hole

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Really? Since you have all the answers, you tell me. What do I do when my kid is playing and I think someone deliberately gives her a cheap shot? I'm all ears here.

Stop!!! You people are sooooo dramatic!! I have not seen any broken bones or bloody fingers etc.. It is sad that this propaganda can actually get peoples attention. It is rediculous! the team is an excellent team with excellent coaching. One idiot starts a rumor and everyone jumps on the bandwagon and bad mouths one of the best coaches in the game. That is what is sad! If anyone really wants to know what goes on, go on the YJ website, get the names of the kids and call the parents. I am sure they will laugh at these accusations!

These are not accusations, these are truths. We played this specific YJ 15 team at a tournament and my daughter came off the field with three bloody fingers and one nail that almost came off. The play in question was a check to the hand which was carded.

My daughter plays attack on a different age group. She has bruises up and down both her arems. has also had a broken nose from a stick. So what? They are athletes! Just like the boys. Stop treating them like china dolls! THEY don't like it. It is insulting to the girls. i am not condoning cheap play, but it is a sport with contact and the girls are going to have to deal with some bumps and bruises. i am sure the girls on that 2015 have gotten their share back as well. No need to single them out!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ooooh, you are so tough. OK rambo, what exactly would you do to a 14 year old girl when she is deliberately crossing the line when she is playing against your daughter? My guess is you would scream at the kid, but if a parent or ref approached you, your head would go back in its shell and you'd be very quiet.
Apparently I am a lot tougher than you bunch of cowards who believe these girls are being taught by an adult to attempt to hurt your daughter physically and you are too much of a coward to do anything about it.I feel bad for your daughter that she knows you believe this is happening to her yet you do nothing to stop it other then whine on an anonymous website.Hopefully you do not have a son who has been trained by Sandusky. By the way we have played against the team in question and they are aggressive but do not intentionally try to hurt other kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently I am a lot tougher than you bunch of cowards who believe these girls are being taught by an adult to attempt to hurt your daughter physically and you are too much of a coward to do anything about it.I feel bad for your daughter that she knows you believe this is happening to her yet you do nothing to stop it other then whine on an anonymous website.Hopefully you do not have a son who has been trained by Sandusky. By the way we have played against the team in question and they are aggressive but do not intentionally try to hurt other kids.

The comments about Sandusky are not called for. There are victims you seem to forget about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hey brave gladiator, take a deep breath, take Sandusky out of your mind for a second, and just answer the question that was presented to you, which is what exactly would you do to a 14 year old girl when she is deliberately crossing the line when she is playing against your daughter and someone has accused that coach of promoting this kind of play? I really want to know what you, the only brave man in a sea of cowards, would do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your so tough post your name so all the parents know who the tough guy is. If you post your name tough guy I'll post mine and we'll meet for a drink and discuss this in person

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your so tough post your name so all the parents know who the tough guy is. If you post your name tough guy I'll post mine and we'll meet for a drink and discuss this in person

LOL...nothing better than roid-raging LI parents. You do relaize that you people are playing up to your caricitures don't you???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sure....my name is Rambo....John J. Rambo........nothing is over!! nothing!! you just don't turn it off!! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you!

quick, which rambo movie?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coments about Sandusky may be somewhat overkill but were meant to show if you suspect something is wrong you should speak up , both the people in power such as assistant coaches , the victims , and anyone who knows that wrongful behavior is being tolerated.Again if you truly believe that an adult coach is promoting what amounts to assault on your own children and you do nothing then shame on you.If I thought a coach of my daughter was teaching this I would definitely have a conversation with this coach, if I thought that my daughter was playing against such a team I would have a conversation with my daughters coach making it clear part of that coaches responsibility is to protect their players whether this is done thru a pre game conversation with the ref or the coach removing the entire team from a game so be it.There are many other options but once again I do not believe this team is being taught this way and most of the allegations stem from jealousy.Not a tough guy just someone who would not st by and watch someone purposely assault my kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coments about Sandusky may be somewhat overkill but were meant to show if you suspect something is wrong you should speak up , both the people in power such as assistant coaches , the victims , and anyone who knows that wrongful behavior is being tolerated.Again if you truly believe that an adult coach is promoting what amounts to assault on your own children and you do nothing then shame on you.If I thought a coach of my daughter was teaching this I would definitely have a conversation with this coach, if I thought that my daughter was playing against such a team I would have a conversation with my daughters coach making it clear part of that coaches responsibility is to protect their players whether this is done thru a pre game conversation with the ref or the coach removing the entire team from a game so be it.There are many other options but once again I do not believe this team is being taught this way and most of the allegations stem from jealousy.Not a tough guy just someone who would not st by and watch someone purposely assault my kid.

I think you need to answer one very important question. Who drew first blood?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious but any chance that this topic would he treated very differently if it were boys we were talking about , not girls.Seems the supposed tactics would not be as big a deal if it were boys sports. Why is it that in boys sports it would be accepted but in girls people are ready for legal action.
Girls lacrosse is supposed to be a non to low contact sport, the boys are full contact, for a team to use there stick as a weapon is generally considered dirty. Under no circumstances is a girls stick supposed to touch another player

Girls lacrosse is certainly a contact sport (ever see two girls going for the same ball) Having said that you are naive if you can't see that the level of physical play only increases as they work their way through middle school and high school . College is a whole different level of physical play. You know the same dirty player who happens to slash a hand when going for a loose ball or check is a gritty hard working player when she wears the same jersey as your daughter. I have seen lots of physical play over the years with one daughter in college and another playing at the middle school level each with a different club and after ten years I still haven't seen anyone going out of their way to injure another player. Enjoy your daughters it all goes by way to quick !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pathetic .....just let your daughters play. If your daughter is meant to play beyond hs.....she will. Long Island parents are the worst compared to the rest of the country. Not all of our daughters are D1.... or any D. I feel so sorry for those of you who spent so much money....only for your daughter to walk on at Oswego......sucks don't it!

Finally something all the club parents TG,YJ, Liberty,91,Express etc.can agree upon ,this person is a moron.

Yup....Im an a-hole......just like the crybabies on this thread. I have seen most of you.....and most of you have the toughness of Tinkerbelle....and many of you probably never played a sport.....as many moms here are talking crap.....being an [lacrosse] is a good thing as Im not here to be liked or fit in.....I just speak the truth.....girls lacrosse has the most arrogant whinya$$ crybabish fools of any sport. Shut up and let your daughters play!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup....Im an a-hole......just like the crybabies on this thread. I have seen most of you.....and most of you have the toughness of Tinkerbelle....and many of you probably never played a sport.....as many moms here are talking crap.....being an [lacrosse] is a good thing as Im not here to be liked or fit in.....I just speak the truth.....girls lacrosse has the most arrogant whinya$$ crybabish fools of any sport. Shut up and let your daughters play!
or in your case let your daughter hack away because she has to be aggressive because she lacks talent. I know who you are and new you were an [lacrosse], and your comments on this thread confirmed it .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey is there any truth that the 2015 Blue LM lost to Skywalkers again and the they were so pissed that the girls were pushing and hacking again? Also heard that at the end of the game a YJ's player body check a Skywalkers player so hard that they called an ambulance. So please don't tell me that Pete M and Carol R had nothting to do on how they coach these 15 year old girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I know is CR is a class act and coached great at UA and probably was not even at this game!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they are tired after beating the u19 Canadadian National team yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey is there any truth that the 2015 Blue LM lost to Skywalkers again and the they were so pissed that the girls were pushing and hacking again? Also heard that at the end of the game a YJ's player body check a Skywalkers player so hard that they called an ambulance. So please don't tell me that Pete M and Carol R had nothting to do on how they coach these 15 year old girls
yes the lost. but because CR pretty much owns this tourney it went in the books as a tie. yes they were hacking . yes they hurt another girl , no there was no ambulance. also every other other team had to play 3 games today except for the YJ babies , they only played 2 because there to good to play 3 in a day just like last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes the lost. but because CR pretty much owns this tourney it went in the books as a tie. yes they were hacking . yes they hurt another girl , no there was no ambulance. also every other other team had to play 3 games today except for the YJ babies , they only played 2 because there to good to play 3 in a day just like last year

So you want everyone to believe that they get credit for a tie even though they lost?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They definitely lost the game. One of the YJ parents sent a text saying they lost. When I looked at the scores it said 6-6. The conspiracy theory continues.

So you want everyone to believe that they get credit for a tie even though they lost?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't care what you believe . I sat on the sidelines and watched the game. They lost, but in the standings as of last night it was a tie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers 15 Blue beat YJ 15 Blue LM 6-5. They recorded the score of the game incorrectly Friday night.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well as of this afternoon, it was recorded as a loss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A YJ 2010 LM player did put a Sky Walkers player in the hospital on Friday with a torn A.C.L. and a broken leg because of a vicious body check. The same player is also credited with breaking a girls wrist with a vicious stick check last year with little or no repercussions from the Y.J. administrating staff. Suffice it to say that once is an accident twice is a trend. These are only 2 major cases of wanton assault on our daughters by the Yellow Jacket Organization and does not take into account the relatively minor broken/sprained fingers, twisted and sprained ankles, bruises caused by stick butts, and head injuries caused by aggressive stick checks. These thugs are ruining the name of Long Island girls Lacrosse with the take no prisoner, bend the rules tactics that Carol Rose and her staff promotes and condones. After it took 17 minuets to assist the wounded player from the field the 2015L/M coaching staff had the audacity to demand the time be put back into the game so they could have a chance to win. I implore all Yellow Jacket parents, from parent to parent,to stop Carol Rose from teaching you daughters how to injure players in her never ending quest to win and prove herself better than every one els. Your daughters are good players and don't need to resort to these tactics. This was not just an accident

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can anyone confirm that a kid who played against the YJs 2015 Blue LM was badly injured and taken away in an ambulance? Or is this guy just a liar?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The girl was badly injured and the only reason she wasn't taken away in an ambulance is that the tournament had no emergency plan / medics arranged to assist the tournament. Kind of crazy considering the size of the tournament and the 100F temps. Mind boggling that nothing was available. She shouldn't have been moved as her injuries were severe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From my experience, and CR involvement in any team, (except perhaps direct coaching of a team herself), there is no involvement. It has to be coming from the individual coach, at least from my view, my daughters coaches, do not in any way shape or form encourage/teach playing like that . Thankfully we don't have a coach like that, though can say some of the teams are aggressive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can anyone confirm that a kid who played against the YJs 2015 Blue LM was badly injured and taken away in an ambulance? Or is this guy just a liar?
Call the tournament organizers they will confirm. The only liars are the YJ loyalest that swear that the Y.J. don't teach and condone this behavior

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2016 blue,2017blue,2018 blue each won it all today at the Lax for the cure!!!!

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Negative Player References Removed
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was an accident! 2 players going for the ball and one falls ..... So sad 1 got hurt ... It is a game it was not intentional

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure the tourney organizers did not tell you the YJ condone such behavior because if they did they won't not be at the tourney to begin with. They have been at this tourney since the inception and have contributed greatly to the cause!! YJ player top fundraiser and won top prize.

Oh and congrats to YJ 2018 Rose, 2017 Bertolone, and 2016 Defo for there CHAMPIONSHIPS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From my experience, and CR involvement in any team, (except perhaps direct coaching of a team herself), there is no involvement. It has to be coming from the individual coach, at least from my view, my daughters coaches, do not in any way shape or form encourage/teach playing like that . Thankfully we don't have a coach like that, though can say some of the teams are aggressive.
you can not say that Carol is the greatest and smartest coach because of the performance of both her school and club teams one day, and when something goes wrong absolve her of any responsibility . I have seen her coach this team from the sidelines of tournaments. It is her club, and she alone is responsible for the choice of coaches. She, like everyone on this blog, and every team up and down the east coast, is fully aware of the reputation her club has obtained. Her outright refusal to reign in the overly aggressive and dirty tactics of her teams and coaches, and complete acceptance of the afore mentioned reputation, now lands the the blame for that same cheap and dirty play squarely in her lap. and by default in the lap of every parent willing to pay her. All of you have drank the Kool Ade, you can no longer say my Y.J. team does not do that in an attempt to clear you conscience. The word is that girl broke her Femur, Thats the biggest and hardest bone in the body, and tore her A.C.L. At best she's out for at least 6 months, and at worst, might never play the same again all so Carol Rose can have the "Biggest and the Best" travel lacrosse club. Shame on any of you if you continue to play for her next year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people really need a life someone got hurt its an accident this clearly has nothing to do with CR or PM. Grow up and get a life and the fact you called all YJ parents liars if you weren't there keep your mouth shut

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure the tourney organizers did not tell you the YJ condone such behavior because if they did they won't not be at the tourney to begin with. They have been at this tourney since the inception and have contributed greatly to the cause!! YJ player top fundraiser and won top prize.

Oh and congrats to YJ 2018 Rose, 2017 Bertolone, and 2016 Defo for there CHAMPIONSHIPS
The question becomes will they be there next year. And if they are what teams will not go because they are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was an accident! 2 players going for the ball and one falls ..... So sad 1 got hurt ... It is a game it was not intentional
This girl must have the worst luck last year she accidentally broke a girls wrist , this year she accidentally breaks a girls leg. It's funny my daughter has played travel lacrosse for 6 years and has never been on a team with that has broken the oppositions bones with such regularity (or ever for that matter) . For you ignorant Yellow Jacket parents. girls lacrosse is a no contact sport. That means there should limited to no body contact, and no stick to body contact

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Translation: M&D Lacrosse Club did not participate in this tournament. CONGRATS! nonetheless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any one remember What happened in april of this year between sachem East and HHH here is a little reminder

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I think what the goalie did was a smart, and athletic move/decision,not just that play but throughout the whole game she was smart in what she did. Goalies are not just made to sit in the cage anymore. Its a new style of play to have goalies come out, almost as a 5th defender. It truly showed her athletic abilities running out and intercepting passes, and quite frankly if you don't like the style of play stop watching lacrosse because theres a goalie revolution!

Really, jumping on the back of a field player, causing her to get hurt, putting a player on the 8 with the goalie 4 meters behind, and giving a a goal is a smart play to you?

That goalie is also a YJ . coincidence ?????? you people can always defend dirty play

Like Reply Quote
Page 58 of 327 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard