BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 30 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 29 30
Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Trust me it is not the money, it is the cesspool that has become club lacrosse. Many former players are happy to have their kids playing the game and enjoying themselves on town teams.

Couldn't agree more toxic sidelines with a me first attitude as everyone tries to make money or get recruited. Wait til you get to HS. Lacrosse has the worst parent sideline in HS sports. So sad, process and parents are ruining a great TEAM game

It's strange, because college coaches generally don't care/watch high school games. Should be a place where teamwork and spirit thrives?

Because unlike club where the only people that care or pay attention are the 25 parents on the team. Scoring on the school team gets your name in the paper! So the selfish game becomes more selfish. When teams are winning big try passing the ball that would be a great first step in correcting

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trust me it is not the money, it is the cesspool that has become club lacrosse. Many former players are happy to have their kids playing the game and enjoying themselves on town teams.

Couldn't agree more toxic sidelines with a me first attitude as everyone tries to make money or get recruited. Wait til you get to HS. Lacrosse has the worst parent sideline in HS sports. So sad, process and parents are ruining a great TEAM game

It's strange, because college coaches generally don't care/watch high school games. Should be a place where teamwork and spirit thrives?

You would think so, but I guess the girls can't turn it on and off when they go between club and HS. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, maybe the "town teams" on Long Island or upstate are better. But, the politics and cronyism have taken over the local or rec programs throughout parts of Maryland. That is probably one of the main reasons why a club spring league has flourished. The local PTA cliques have taken over the town teams or MYLA rec programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So YJ rosters were posted tonight! I know one parent who is freaking the F out right now!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
care to explain? you seem wayyy too excited by this.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So YJ rosters were posted tonight! I know one parent who is freaking the F out right now!!!

Yrs, every team has several players that were moved down and sad or upset players and parents. But every team also has new players who were brought up or on the team who are happy and thrilled, this is how it works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you seem a little too invested in this, don't you think? Why don't you post your name dingleberry? Then we can laugh at what a jerk off you are ... No doubt everyone knows it already ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you seem a little too invested in this, don't you think? Why don't you post your name dingleberry? Then we can laugh at what a jerk off you are ... No doubt everyone knows it already ...

So this is what the site is about? Calling people jerk off? Nice parenting. I think the monitors of this site a jerk offs for letting you post.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

So this is what the site is about? Calling people jerk off? Nice parenting. I think the monitors of this site a jerk offs for letting you post.

Hey, loser.. Call me a jerk off with your name attached and then and ONLY then will it "maybe" mean something. You can seriously kiss my [lacrosse]!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]So YJ rosters were posted tonight! I know one parent who is freaking the F out right now!!!

I see. This site is for anonymously calling out a 12 year old girl who likely is bummed out right now based on what you are suggesting. And you seem to be taking great joy in it. Which is about as pathetic an act as I have seen on this board. So own up to it and stick your name on the comment. Like I said, my guess is that most of the people involved with your club know who you are anyway and likely want you somewhere else other than their sideline.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]So YJ rosters were posted tonight! I know one parent who is freaking the F out right now!!!

I see. This site is for anonymously calling out a 12 year old girl who likely is bummed out right now based on what you are suggesting. And you seem to be taking great joy in it. Which is about as pathetic an act as I have seen on this board. So own up to it and stick your name on the comment. Like I said, my guess is that most of the people involved with your club know who you are anyway and likely want you somewhere else other than their sideline.

Unfortunately we all have these jerks on the sidelines regardless of town or club affiliation but I would really like to think it was not directed at a 12yr old. Reality is every year kids move up, move down or move clubs and they will all be fine. But for a parent to take pleasure and make a public comment is troublesome and you are most likely dealing with other inadequacy issues! Remember OP what goes around comes around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freaking out is a little dramatic but many are leaving for other clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the same crap everywhere. Everytme, everyone is leaving after rosters are posted... Top Guns will probably take anyone who wants to leave, the are pretty depleted over there and they will throw anyone from a YJ team onto the Purple without a tryout. They did it last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the same crap everywhere. Everytme, everyone is leaving after rosters are posted... Top Guns will probably take anyone who wants to leave, the are pretty depleted over there and they will throw anyone from a YJ team onto the Purple without a tryout. They did it last year.

Kids going to A teams not B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't really speak well for the other clubs does it? Making room on their top teams at this late date should make you question why, especially if they never saw your kid play? Club directors must be really desperate especially to risk ticking off their existing players/parents who legitimately attended tryouts and wanted to be there in the first place. Good luck to all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's never a pleasant experience getting cut from any club. Keep in mind we are talking about 12 year old girls. Here's wishing them all good luck ! smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's never a pleasant experience getting cut from any club. Keep in mind we are talking about 12 year old girls. Here's wishing them all good luck ! smile

Will there be any challengers to M&D and YJ ? Did any of the top 2 teams pick up players who will actually play when the top teams meet or did they pick up players who will get their minutes in blowouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So YJ rosters were posted tonight! I know one parent who is freaking the F out right now!!!

Will there be any challengers to M&D and YJ ? Did any of the top 2 teams pick up players who will actually play when the top teams meet or did they pick up players who will get their minutes in blowouts? [/quote

My money is on Elevate this summer over YJ! DK will be hands on with this team plus added quality players. Will be a fun summer for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So YJ rosters were posted tonight! I know one parent who is freaking the F out right now!!!

Will there be any challengers to M&D and YJ ? Did any of the top 2 teams pick up players who will actually play when the top teams meet or did they pick up players who will get their minutes in blowouts? [/quote

My money is on Elevate this summer over YJ! DK will be hands on with this team plus added quality players. Will be a fun summer for sure

I heard all the best players from last year left Elevate at this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD United East should be in the conversation. They knocked off M&D last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the age where Hero's usually starts to move to the top,they might be in the conversation as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Besides YJ, will any of these teams be going to the US Nationals in July?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate? No chance. All the good players left for Igloo due to the coaching. Elevate A team will be like a PAL team at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate? No chance. All the good players left for Igloo due to the coaching. Elevate A team will be like a PAL team at best.

Heard a ton of chirping on here all last year how elevate was poised to step up last summer and be a top contender. They actually took a step backwards last year and look to be taking another step back for this coming year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard a ton of chirping on here all last year how elevate was poised to step up last summer and be a top contender. They actually took a step backwards last year and look to be taking another step back for this coming year.

If Elevates top players are now playing for Igloo; as with any team losing their top players they are sure to struggle and not compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The elevate director does the chirping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the age where Hero's usually starts to move to the top,they might be in the conversation as well

They need to get past Monster first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They picked up players from their B and C teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember folks lacrosse is a team sport. Sometimes you do have strong players on a team but if they don't pass and play a team game it's a losing cause.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop. The Elevate 2021 Team was blown out by M&D and YJ and lost to TG last summer. They lost their top players to Igloo. This Elevate team will have their hands full with teams like Legacy and Icon. My guess is you wont even see them in the same brackets as they played in the last 2 years. Elevate has taken a big step back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is [***] ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop. The Elevate 2021 Team was blown out by M&D and YJ and lost to TG last summer. They lost their top players to Igloo. This Elevate team will have their hands full with teams like Legacy and Icon. My guess is you wont even see them in the same brackets as they played in the last 2 years. Elevate has taken a big step back.

TG will be stronger this summer with BS taking a hands on roll with this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all the club movement can anyone offer advice on how to safely remove bumper stickers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is [***] ?

Has BS had success coaching? I know the older age groups were very successful (2014,2015,2016) just wasn't sure if he was coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is [***] ?

Has BS had success coaching? I know the older age groups were very successful (2014,2015,2016) just wasn't sure if he was coaching.

Heard this club is a mess and can't even fill 2nd teams? Has the age group been competitive in prior years? Even Liberty beat them at their own tourny last summer and that's not saying much!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is [***] ?

thats the problem, they refuse to pay coaches so they wind up with uninterested college kids and the family trio coaching all the teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is [***] ?

thats the problem, they refuse to pay coaches so they wind up with uninterested college kids and the family trio coaching all the teams

The saying goes " great players don't necessarily make great coaches". Does being the father or brother of a great player make you a great coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true Dave k is the only one to pay compliments to himself no one else has anything nice to say worst human being/coach I ever met

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
So true Dave k is the only one to pay compliments to himself no one else has anything nice to say worst human being/coach I ever met

It is really disgusting how you come in here over and over and over to bad mouth DK. You obviously have no life..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK is a god on this site and ANY badmouthing of him and Elevate is not permissible..on the other hand, TG and BS are fair game as well as most/all other programs...

Page 10 of 30 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard