BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 111 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Post Syosset's roster from last year amd list all of the schools the seniors are going to and make sure you include the kids who did not step on the field and compare to Chaminade roster. Then look at the top, lets just use 8 teams in the country and see how many Syosset players are on the rosters compared to Chaminade.

We are just talking lacrosse here

Where are all those great chaminade kids on the US Lacrosse U19 team? Oh yea, none made it !

They're all in IVY League playing lax. Where's your kid? Probably couldn't make it in to college.

Same thing for the Chammy grads who play lacrosse at the Service Academies. Not a lot of time for U19 tryouts there. How many lax kids from your kid's school go (or have gone) to one? We have many.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U19 TRYOUTS WERE A JOKE. If you were not attending one of the coaches schools you were on the outside looking in. There were kids that didn't even tryout for what ever reason that made the team because they are attending the school of the coach. This was the worst selection process and they should be ashamed.

I guess Duke, ND, Maryland, Yale coaches thought the Chaminade kids were good enough to take them over your guys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U19 TRYOUTS WERE A JOKE. If you were not attending one of the coaches schools you were on the outside looking in. There were kids that didn't even tryout for what ever reason that made the team because they are attending the school of the coach. This was the worst selection process and they should be ashamed.

I guess Duke, ND, Maryland, Yale coaches thought the Chaminade kids were good enough to take them over your guys

So sorry your kid didn't make it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But still not good enough to beat Syosset (16-4) and THAT was the whole point from the beginning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok..promise, you win...now please move on.....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So sad that you are hooked on a scrimmage.... So then why don't you tell them the JV score from the scrimmage? What happens when the 11 D1 commits (Juniors) from the JV team go play on Varsity this year? Move on and good luck to you.....

But still not good enough to beat Syosset (16-4) and THAT was the whole point from the beginning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only worse thing then the Syosset parent on here is having to travel to their village one town over for better morning breakfast food where there is a town full of people like him who have never heard the words please or thank you or excuse me--THAT is the torture chamber.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JUST LEAVE CHAMINADE ALONE. YOU CAN HOPE THAT MAYBE IN YOUR NEXT LIFE.... YOUR CHILD MARRIES INTO THE CHAMINADE FAMILY...

What would the brothers think of the same sex marriage you are promoting! Eternal damnation! Lol! Seriously, Are you kidding? In the very short time after they all graduate HS and are securely in college, no one cares where you went to high school. I guess except for the Chammy boys and their parents decked out in school colors.

can someone shut this idiot up? His mommy perhaps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JUST LEAVE CHAMINADE ALONE. YOU CAN HOPE THAT MAYBE IN YOUR NEXT LIFE.... YOUR CHILD MARRIES INTO THE CHAMINADE FAMILY...

What would the brothers think of the same sex marriage you are promoting! Eternal damnation! Lol! Seriously, Are you kidding? In the very short time after they all graduate HS and are securely in college, no one cares where you went to high school. I guess except for the Chammy boys and their parents decked out in school colors.

can someone shut this idiot up? His mommy perhaps.

Pillars of virtue! NOT! Chaminade is a big business. Selling Chaminade-ade. We all know what they would do to protect their reputation. Protection of the franchise at all costs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y
Post Syosset's roster from last year amd list all of the schools the seniors are going to and make sure you include the kids who did not step on the field and compare to Chaminade roster. Then look at the top, lets just use 8 teams in the country and see how many Syosset players are on the rosters compared to Chaminade.

We are just talking lacrosse here

Where are all those great chaminade kids on the US Lacrosse U19 team? Oh yea, none made it !

They're all in IVY League playing lax. Where's your kid? Probably couldn't make it in to college.

At this point I'm almost convinced that this entire thread is being argued from both sides by a single 11-year-old.

Single 11 year old from Syosset?

Or some insecure Syosset daddy who likely never played the game. You know, the loud meathead who rolls up in his Range Rover plastered with Igloo stickers. Yeah that guy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahaha....that's awesome!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait, I'm confused...there are a few of those igloo mobile guys, which one?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is igloo. Never heard of them. Are they a 1 team wonder program????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is igloo. Never heard of them. Are they a 1 team wonder program????

I thought it was just me. I was wondering the same thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

?

Massapequa beat up on Chaminade last year, but Syosset and Chaminade didn't play in 2015. Would be awesome if they could schedule a game for this coming year, though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

?

Massapequa beat up on Chaminade last year, but Syosset and Chaminade didn't play in 2015. Would be awesome if they could schedule a game for this coming year, though.

You might be surprised.

Syosset lost a lot of talent from last year with departing seniors that doesn't seem to be matched with its up and coming underclassmen, and Chaminade is bringing up a very talented, strong, inclusive and cohesive group of Juniors to their varsity roster.

Massapequa JV was beaten soundly by Chaminade JV last season. That same Chaminade talent will create a much stronger varsity team than the one that played Massapequa varsity last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

?

You might be surprised.

Syosset lost a lot of talent from last year with departing seniors that doesn't seem to be matched with its up and coming underclassmen, and Chaminade is bringing up a very talented, strong, inclusive and cohesive group of Juniors to their varsity roster.

Massapequa JV was beaten soundly by Chaminade JV last season. That same Chaminade talent will create a much stronger varsity team than the one that played Massapequa varsity last year.

Very well said!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you have a rising senior at Chaminade. I know its a weak senior class but that's really nasty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you mean rising jr.?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately - people continue to believe that scores in scrimmages actually matter so someone is implying that Syosset's win in a scrimmage last year justifies a win over Chaminade which is just not the case - a total high school thing that never would be mention in college or the pros..... as for Chaminade JV beating Pequa - that is totally ridiculous as well because Cham does not allow underclassmen to play up while Pequa will not hesitate to take up a ninth or 10th grader to varsity if capable. So Cham JV plays a weakened Pequa JV team and Pequas young guns playing up are in theory improving at a greater rate - therefore I believe comparing Chaminade's JV to any strong strong public JV is a waste of time....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you have a rising senior at Chaminade. I know its a weak senior class but that's really nasty.

With all due respect, your assumption is way off base. I don't think the current Chaminade senior class is weak by any stretch of the imagination. On the contrary, they are excellent players. I do believe, however, that the chemistry on varsity this year between the Seniors and Juniors is MUCH stronger than what varsity had last season. There is a certain je ne sais quois with the two classes together that has created a very strong bond.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With all due respect, your assumption is way off base. I don't think the current Chaminade senior class is weak by any stretch of the imagination. On the contrary, they are excellent players. I do believe, however, that the chemistry on varsity this year between the Seniors and Juniors is MUCH stronger than what varsity had last season. There is a certain je ne sais quois with the two classes together that has created a very strong bond.

The 2 classes complement each other very well. The weakness in one is picked up by the other. I believe they will be fun to watch.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2 classes complement each other very well. The weakness in one is picked up by the other. I believe they will be fun to watch.....

I also agree. They recognize that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also agree. They recognize that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Agreed. Their energy is unsurpassed. When they go to mass, it's like multiplying it times the speed of light squared.

Do you now see how ridiculous this thread is?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
glad to see the toolbag will be strong again this year. reload baby!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you saying that Chaminade has the best Junior class on LI,?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if they do but they do have 11 D1 commits and more to be announced

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in the state as well. yes I am.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, how many D1 Juniors on ST A?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Id like to know how many Jr's Soph on Smithtown E are committed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Several top publics have many more than that. What's Your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many more in one class?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Several top publics have many more than that. What's Your point?

Too much focus on on D 1. Many of these guys will never see the field in HS or college. Luckily they have the grades and money so can get on a roster. D1 , D3, Club, who cares!! Get in to best school you can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Id like to know how many Jr's Soph on Smithtown E are committed?

8 jrs. 15 D1 total

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And 9 more D1 commits in the Sophomore class. If St A's is going to knock them off anytime soon they better do it this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very impressive

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And 9 more D1 commits in the Sophomore class. If St A's is going to knock them off anytime soon they better do it this year.
Anyone care to share how many Freshmen have committed so far?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone care to share how many Freshmen have committed so far?
According to Ty Xanders 50 total 3 from Long Island

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 upper-classmen (junior and seniors for those who don't understand) goalies, many committed, trying out for Chaminade Varsity this year. 10! where else does that happen?

the junior class has not lost a game in three years at the school. that competition and the superior-to-public-school-education is why Catholic parents send their boys there. seems to work well. don't like the Chaminade thread, leave. you won't be missed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 upper-classmen (junior and seniors for those who don't understand) goalies, many committed, trying out for Chaminade Varsity this year. 10! where else does that happen?

the junior class has not lost a game in three years at the school. that competition and the superior-to-public-school-education is why Catholic parents send their boys there. seems to work well. don't like the Chaminade thread, leave. you won't be missed.

Who cares! You obviously have not done your research on public school education /commits. If you did, you would not come on here an embarrass yourself with your bragging!

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 111 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard