BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 70 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did Outlaws do? They seem to have a pretty competitive team this season. They probably lost to Badgers, but how did they fare against GC?

Outlaws will be fine once spring comes. They had no coach this weekend it was a s**t show with coahing and subbing they used old plays from last year and didnt know some kids names and they still competed with the three teams. The head coach was not there but when he is and gets to know his kids they will be fine come spring.

Merry Christmas to all

Wow! What a post from either a parent or owner of the Outlaws. I'm speechless. I would never let my son play for Ourlaws. I've been fortunate to have a much better teaching and coaching experience as well as organization for the ANNUAL team fee, not Spring fee.

Hmmm... I wonder who wrote this? Someone who moved from Outlaws to Igloo maybe?? I wonder who that could be! Too funny! I have three sons that play travel. One of them plays for an Outlaws team (different grade level). The experience has be EXACTLY like my experience with my other two playing 91. I wouldn't touch Igloo with a 10 foot pole. I'm looking for stability and so far that organization has been anything but. Good luck with them and all of the coach chasing your future will hold.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Outlaws do? They seem to have a pretty competitive team this season. They probably lost to Badgers, but how did they fare against GC?

Outlaws will be fine once spring comes. They had no coach this weekend it was a s**t show with coahing and subbing they used old plays from last year and didnt know some kids names and they still competed with the three teams. The head coach was not there but when he is and gets to know his kids they will be fine come spring.

Merry Christmas to all

Wow! What a post from either a parent or owner of the Outlaws. I'm speechless. I would never let my son play for Ourlaws. I've been fortunate to have a much better teaching and coaching experience as well as organization for the ANNUAL team fee, not Spring fee.

Hmmm... I wonder who wrote this? Someone who moved from Outlaws to Igloo maybe?? I wonder who that could be! Too funny! I have three sons that play travel. One of them plays for an Outlaws team (different grade level). The experience has be EXACTLY like my experience with my other two playing 91. I wouldn't touch Igloo with a 10 foot pole. I'm looking for stability and so far that organization has been anything but. Good luck with them and all of the coach chasing your future will hold.

There's a lot of other well run, organized, and very good coaches who show up to every game and who know their players names other than Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

Merry Christmas to all

There's a lot of other well run, organized, and very good coaches who show up to every game and who know their players names other than Igloo.

No one else charges an annual fee. Everyone else charges extra for winter, fall, etc..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

Merry Christmas to all

No one else charges an annual fee. Everyone else charges extra for winter, fall, etc..

False, and you wouldn't know because you are limited in your experience with the Outlaws and 91. The point is that there are much better clubs who don't pull the bs that Outlaws or 91 pull. You are having a self proclaimed bad experience with your club. Do your research and look for a better club and move on next year. You'll be thankful in the long run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Older kid playing down

6th grade sized kid? Or a older boy playing down?

Anyone know how Badgers, Outlaws or GC did? Did Channy win any games?

GC looked pretty goot. But if you take away the coaches kid and that 6th grader they had on attack, they are well below avg

Good assessment. That attack men was going to hurt someone. He was running over kids. The coach finally took him out when it was getting to obvious. He plays with them sometime is the spring when he is not playing on his correct team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The nonsense Igloo pulled this year was epic. AA telling parents who the coaches were and we're not going to be, certain individuals telling people he wouldn't coach and then after tryouts all of that changing and the lies being exposed. SO many unhappy parents on that team. Can't wait to see next years shakeup and fallout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

Merry Christmas to all

False, and you wouldn't know because you are limited in your experience with the Outlaws and 91. The point is that there are much better clubs who don't pull the bs that Outlaws or 91 pull. You are having a self proclaimed bad experience with your club. Do your research and look for a better club and move on next year. You'll be thankful in the long run. [/quote]

"Self proclaimed bad experience"? Do you know what self-proclaimed means? I'm having a great experience with all of my boys' teams, and as far as I can tell, so are they. But please enlighten me, what are the "much better" clubs than 91 and Outlaws that charge a one-time annual fee? It shouldn't take you long to respond because there are none.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're clueless. Have fun waiting for your coach to show up and know your kids name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The nonsense Igloo pulled this year was epic. AA telling parents who the coaches were and we're not going to be, certain individuals telling people he wouldn't coach and then after tryouts all of that changing and the lies being exposed. SO many unhappy parents on that team. Can't wait to see next years shakeup and fallout

You continue to post this over and over. Why do you give a sht?? They have 3 great coaches and the kids are getting better. BTW, if you haven't noticed there's always people who aren't happy, hopefully they can find a team that suits their unrealistic needs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You continue to post this over and over. Why do you give a sht?? They have 3 great coaches and the kids are getting better. BTW, if you haven't noticed there's always people who aren't happy, hopefully they can find a team that suits their unrealistic needs.

And there are always people who will tell you what you want to hear until you pay them, and then they reveal the truth. Thyre called scumbags

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The nonsense Igloo pulled this year was epic. AA telling parents who the coaches were and we're not going to be, certain individuals telling people he wouldn't coach and then after tryouts all of that changing and the lies being exposed. SO many unhappy parents on that team. Can't wait to see next years shakeup and fallout

You continue to post this over and over. Why do you give a sht?? They have 3 great coaches and the kids are getting better. BTW, if you haven't noticed there's always people who aren't happy, hopefully they can find a team that suits their unrealistic needs. [/quote}

And there are always people who will tell you what you want to hear until you pay them, and then they reveal the truth. Thyre called scumbags

So what's your point? Is your son on the team or are you just countinuing to stir it up with this garbage argument?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The nonsense Igloo pulled this year was epic. AA telling parents who the coaches were and we're not going to be, certain individuals telling people he wouldn't coach and then after tryouts all of that changing and the lies being exposed. SO many unhappy parents on that team. Can't wait to see next years shakeup and fallout

You continue to post this over and over. Why do you give a sht?? They have 3 great coaches and the kids are getting better. BTW, if you haven't noticed there's always people who aren't happy, hopefully they can find a team that suits their unrealistic needs. [/quote}

So what's your point? Is your son on the team or are you just countinuing to stir it up with this garbage argument?

If you think complaining about having the program director and my kids future coach lie directly to my face prior to my giving them $3k is a garbage argument, you're part of the problem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think complaining about having the program director and my kids future coach lie directly to my face prior to my giving them $3k is a garbage argument, you're part of the problem

Maybe, just maybe it's you who has the problem. Do you find yourself complaining about everything instead of just enjoying your kid getting better. You people did the same thing to the express and igloo coaches last year. No ones good enough to coach your little Johnny!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's amazing is that the people getting paid never have a problem

Maybe, just maybe it's you who has the problem. Do you find yourself complaining about everything instead of just enjoying your kid getting better. You people did the same thing to the express and igloo coaches last year. No ones good enough to coach your little Johnny!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like they made the right decision not soliciting your input, hipefully they continue to do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was I complaining about "everything" or was I simply pointing out the displeasure of being lied to by the programs director and the person he hired to coach my son.. Would you be happy if you were paying someone and entrusting them with your son and they lied to you SH ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
given how wronged you feel I'm assuming you cut bait and didn't make the 2nd payment this weekend. I feel sorry for the next organization you go to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bob, steo away from the computer. You do realize your not part of this team right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is JS going to coach 3 teams this summer at the same time, plus the Lizards?? He is now listed as a YJ coach too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is JS going to coach 3 teams this summer at the same time, plus the Lizards?? He is now listed as a YJ coach too

who really cares...he makes it work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's God... Didn't you know that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he's Squiggy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a fan but the guy just Wins and wins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are some top out of state teams that can compete w LI teams Bandits will be the Bandits, express will be different with coaching change as Well as igloo, warriors and STS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no team out there on age that can compete. They are in their own league.

If your sons team has played them you understand.

If your sons team has not played them yet, get ready to see 20+ goals go in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no team out there on age that can compete. They are in their own league.

Not entirely true. But I think the poster was talking about the top 5 teams in general, not just the Bandits. I think there are definitely some teams that can compete. Laxachusettes Black is solid, Looney's in MD are good too. There are actually a few other teams in Md that will beat many of the top 5 LI teams mentioned; not all the time, of course, but definitely have a shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And don't discount the team from Canada who made a lot of appearances last year. They may not have won some games but they were only a goal away in many cases. They had a lot of talent. They just need to fine tune. Never know what another year of training will bring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And don't discount the team from Canada who made a lot of appearances last year. They may not have won some games but they were only a goal away in many cases. They had a lot of talent. They just need to fine tune. Never know what another year of training will bring.

Edge? I didn't see them last year. I heard that they like to bring down older kids, but that may just be talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clueless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

then why when they play up do they need their "guest" player. they are playing more competitive games playing up but this will all level out in a couple years. no one ever said I was on the greatest 5th grade lacrosse team. sit back and enjoy the ride while it lasts. 20 goals plus is an example no coach should be setting at this age. get some perspective people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

smash said the same thing last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boobaloobalu

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boobaloobalu

gungagalunga

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 Bandits do in the box tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lost in championship to a team from Ottawa Canada. Nice tournament express 22 Mesa, Philly Wings, tri state, BBL and a team from Alleghany reservation. The Ottawa team was very skilled and very large beat everyone by a bunch. Our express team played them tight early then they pulled away second half,they were twice the size of every team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lost in championship to a team from Ottawa Canada. Nice tournament express 22 Mesa, Philly Wings, tri state, BBL and a team from Alleghany reservation. The Ottawa team was very skilled and very large beat everyone by a bunch. Our express team played them tight early then they pulled away second half,they were twice the size of every team

one "kid" had facial hair. Its ice hockey without skates. Not sure if it translates into better lax players. Almost a different sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

one "kid" had facial hair. Its ice hockey without skates. Not sure if it translates into better lax players. Almost a different sport.

I call your post and say that you were not there. If you were and your son played Box, you'd know why the Canadians won the Olympics, Denver won, and who the Thompsons are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Olympic Lacrosse? Who Knew?
I call your post and say that you were not there. If you were and your son played Box, you'd know why the Canadians won the Olympics, Denver won, and who the Thompsons are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. And if this guy got suckered into dropping even more coin on a different type of lacrosse, in addition to his kid's PAL and regular travel team, then how dare you question its viability! Of course it makes them better! The Canadians won the Olympics! I think that was the same year they put a man on the moon!

Page 27 of 70 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard