BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 327 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheap shots r one thing being aggressive is another ,they barely let the girls play defense as is.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
looks like there are two teams from the yellow jackets going to the U-15 National Championships. One team is listed as (1) and the other is listed as (2). Is this the Blue "A" and Blue "B" (formerly Gold)?

Was there a tryout?

Not really. They were asked by CR personally. The girls that were asked are definitely the top players and the other parents on the team shouldn't be upset IMO. Hopefully their kids will get to go next year with the entire team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen. Every team has unhappy PARENTS. it is really not the kids. I know a few parents on a couple of diff teams, they are the unhappy ones(daughter doesnt play enough, only plays D). IT IS EVERY TEAM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a tryout , not everyone at try-out made the team, was not an open try-out invite only.So funny I hear some of the true blue 2016 parents upset their kid not asked to try-out, they think everyone should have been given the chance unless of course you are not on team defo.Unfortunately for that team they are just not that deep, a few very good kids carry the te

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me just say the way we played this past weekend was embarrassing. My loyalty is in question BIG TIME.

Someone's trying to cause trouble. Post your name if you are so brave.

I'll Tell you what. When everyone else posts their names so will I. I am not stupid and don't think you are either. My daughter still has to play. Let's just say some of the TG parents points have me thinking cause I saw it for myself. I don't want to start anything it's just not right to me the way some games were played that's all.

I agree, no need to give your name, but can you or your daughter answer this question, do the coaches of 2015 real blue promote the stick checks to the hand, stick buts to the opponent's back, etc.

Thanks for genuinely caring and asking your question civilly. The answer is yes. Everyone familiar will agree that their style is beyond aggressive. Let's just move on. I for one am not pleased with the culture that's all. No need to attack or call names. It is clear to me that I want a different culture. Not one based on bending or manipulating young girls and the rules. Good luck to all the girls and the parents.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a tryout , not everyone at try-out made the team, was not an open try-out invite only.So funny I hear some of the true blue 2016 parents upset their kid not asked to try-out, they think everyone should have been given the chance unless of course you are not on team defo.Unfortunately for that team they are just not that deep, a few very good kids carry the te

I agreed with most of your post until the last sentence...of course your kid is one of the few, right? To say there is only a few is an insult to the rest of the girls. Must kill you to have your daughter play with such unskilled players.

A "few" is a stretch. what an ego. fire away, I know it's coming but felt it needed to be written.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not saying much for your organization if they can't put together one team that's deep as opposed to having just a few to carry the whole team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are correct one of the reasons md won was bc of smart subbing not equal subbing , they have several girls who rarely come out of the close games, defo should have done the same

Same goes for 2017 Blue "Bert", in the past playoff/championship games this team started with better half of roster and were successful. At the Nat. Draw they didn't; and got an early ride home. I guess CR's memo didn't get to all of her teams

It may be a response to unhappy players/parents complaining about lack of playing time that the teams are somewhat forced to give equal playing time to the players. With more and more options of other clubs uprising, the threat of losing players to other clubs is rising if they don't get playing time. I'm not too sure it hurts the club fincially as there are plenty of kids to move up and fill roster spots, but in the long run it will hurt the depth of talent of each age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agreed with most of your post until the last sentence...of course your kid is one of the few, right? To say there is only a few is an insult to the rest of the girls. Must kill you to have your daughter play with such unskilled players.

A "few" is a stretch. what an ego. fire away, I know it's coming but felt it needed to be written.

Don't have kid on this team was just an observation , could be wrong but do not think so,did have kid at tryout though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are correct one of the reasons md won was bc of smart subbing not equal subbing , they have several girls who rarely come out of the close games, defo should have done the same

Same goes for 2017 Blue "Bert", in the past playoff/championship games this team started with better half of roster and were successful. At the Nat. Draw they didn't; and got an early ride home. I guess CR's memo didn't get to all of her teams

It may be a response to unhappy players/parents complaining about lack of playing time that the teams are somewhat forced to give equal playing time to the players. With more and more options of other clubs uprising, the threat of losing players to other clubs is rising if they don't get playing time. I'm not too sure it hurts the club fincially as there are plenty of kids to move up and fill roster spots, but in the long run it will hurt the depth of talent of each age group.

This theory certainly does not come from the top down as the team coached by CR did not sub at national draw. She isn't worried about hurting feelings and driving people away on her own team, much less on the rest of the club, why would she impose on any of her coaches to do otherwise? This play to win and sub as you like seems to be in each coaches hands. I get the feeling many of the top half of the team could care less if the non starters of the team did up and leave, which is just sad.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't have kid on this team was just an observation , could be wrong but do not think so,did have kid at tryout though

You sure know a lot about a private tryout. To not be on the team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said, I guess the original poster can't respond because there is no response for such a statement. Other than trying to change the subject or call names. This seems to be the culture so many are running away from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, no need to give your name, but can you or your daughter answer this question, do the coaches of 2015 real blue promote the stick checks to the hand, stick buts to the opponent's back, etc.

[/quote]

Thanks for genuinely caring and asking your question civilly. The answer is yes. Everyone familiar will agree that their style is beyond aggressive. Let's just move on. I for one am not pleased with the culture that's all. No need to attack or call names. It is clear to me that I want a different culture. Not one based on bending or manipulating young girls and the rules. Good luck to all the girls and the parents. [/quote]

The coach promotes this and "everyone" knows it?

I honestly am having difficulty believing you. I am not calling you a liar in any way, it just sounds so off the wall to me. Nothing is more important than keeping these girls safe, and you are implying that any team that plays this team should be worried about their safety, because the coach is flat out promoting violence that could cause long term injury to kids. Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you.

Can any other 2015 YJ parent back these allegations, or is this a case of a disgruntled parent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny, a private try-out, again I think you are confused ,both 2015 blues some 2016 blues some 2014, some 2015 non blue, not all that private

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This theory certainly does not come from the top down as the team coached by CR did not sub at national draw. She isn't worried about hurting feelings and driving people away on her own team, much less on the rest of the club, why would she impose on any of her coaches to do otherwise? This play to win and sub as you like seems to be in each coaches hands. I get the feeling many of the top half of the team could care less if the non starters of the team did up and leave, which is just sad.

It is not SAD. The talented players came to the YJ to get away from the girls that are not athletic and NOT skilled at Lax which they have to continually deal with when they play on there town lax teams.The talented YJ girls are not treated like babies(like at the pal divisions). These girls are frustrated when a YJ is not up to par and does not deserve to play with the better girls. These girls want to WIN to prepare them for college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is not SAD. The talented players came to the YJ to get away from the girls that are not athletic and NOT skilled at Lax which they have to continually deal with when they play on there town lax teams.The talented YJ girls are not treated like babies(like at the pal divisions). These girls are frustrated when a YJ is not up to par and does not deserve to play with the better girls. These girls want to WIN to prepare them for college.

Did your daughter shoot out of the womb a superstar? BTW...stop speaking because you are illustrating the mentality so many are tired of except for the select few womb shot superstars on each team mentioned earlier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny, a private try-out, again I think you are confused ,both 2015 blues some 2016 blues some 2014, some 2015 non blue, not all that private

wasnt' meant to be funny - private in the sense that you had to be asked to try out. it wasn't open for everyone. who cares at this point? congrats to both teams going! Let's hope for a threepeat!!!! Go Jackets!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for genuinely caring and asking your question civilly. The answer is yes. Everyone familiar will agree that their style is beyond aggressive. Let's just move on. I for one am not pleased with the culture that's all. No need to attack or call names. It is clear to me that I want a different culture. Not one based on bending or manipulating young girls and the rules. Good luck to all the girls and the parents. [/quote]

The coach promotes this and "everyone" knows it?

I honestly am having difficulty believing you. I am not calling you a liar in any way, it just sounds so off the wall to me. Nothing is more important than keeping these girls safe, and you are implying that any team that plays this team should be worried about their safety, because the coach is flat out promoting violence that could cause long term injury to kids. Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you.

Can any other 2015 YJ parent back these allegations, or is this a case of a disgruntled parent? [/quote]

I understand the frustration believing. It is also not the coach yelling on the field saying"hit her hands". It's not. It's a culture of aggressiveness which includes following through on checks after the whistle (rarely called for a foul). Hitting on the hands after a shot or pass (rarely called for a foul)'. These are taught. Ask any player. It is not exclusive to our club and it originates from the HS coaches who coach here.
Let's do this...watch a 2015 LM game and see if this occurs. Watch for the two things stated above. There are more like mouthing off to the refs and overall bad behavior as well. That's the culture I am referring to. Go see for yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well yes it is a private try out when only "SOME" 2016,and 2014 are invited. If all the girls that fell under the age requirement were there , then it would be a general try out. To even attend you had to be invited , that makes it private. And by the way , Carol has every rite to invite or exclude any player she chooses. Its her club and it is an added event that is not included in the normal club repertoire .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately it seems that team has been completely destroyed by parent egos.It seems to me after reading most of what's on here the egos of your so called selected kids parents and non selected kids parents have ruined a very promissing team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for genuinely caring and asking your question civilly. The answer is yes. Everyone familiar will agree that their style is beyond aggressive. Let's just move on. I for one am not pleased with the culture that's all. No need to attack or call names. It is clear to me that I want a different culture. Not one based on bending or manipulating young girls and the rules. Good luck to all the girls and the parents.

[/quote]I understand the frustration believing. It is also not the coach yelling on the field saying"hit her hands". It's not. It's a culture of aggressiveness which includes following through on checks after the whistle (rarely called for a foul). Hitting on the hands after a shot or pass (rarely called for a foul)'. These are taught. Ask any player. It is not exclusive to our club and it originates from the HS coaches who coach here.
Let's do this...watch a 2015 LM game and see if this occurs. Watch for the two things stated above. There are more like mouthing off to the refs and overall bad behavior as well. That's the culture I am referring to. Go see for yourself. [/quote]

But if these dangerous tactics are in fact "taught" by YJ coaches like you said, should there be some kind of investigation into the yellowjackets and their methods? Do we need to wait for kids to have scarred faces, broken fingers or broken backs before this is put to an end? And I wonder how many have already been injured because of a coach promoting violence? This is insanity. I really can't believe what you are saying, because I just can't see a grown man teaching this to girls who are barely teenagers.

I wonder this: if he is actually "teaching" this and players confirm this allegation, is he liable if a kid gets hurt? I don't know the answer.

I will watch 2015BlueLM and everyone else should (including refs and CR herself), and if these allegations are proven true, I feel sorry for him, the players, and the entire YJ organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your attitude is sad, it is the very attitude that a very few have but gives the club on a whole a bad reputation of arrogant, obnoxious people. You serve it well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your attitude is sad, it is the very attitude that a very few have but gives the club on a whole a bad reputation of arrogant, obnoxious people. You serve it well.

And one of the parents who says i paid my money , my kid is the best, dont passs it around, go to the cage every time you touch it and i hope the coach of our team doesn't sub in the bottom of the roster in close games. WHRERE DO I SIGNN UP UP SO I CAN SIT NEXT TO YOU ON THE WEEKENDS. SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I seriously do not understand why trying to win games and tournaments has become a bad thing. Go to any travel baseball or competitive football game and kids getting more playing time especially in close games is the norm not the exception.I personally think in the tournament as a whole playing time should be about equal but during the playoffs play to win.If the coach believes a certain group of players gives them a better chance so be it , if a coach believes subbing more often will get them the win so be it.I have watched while my child has sat out during more competitive games and I know how it feels even when in your own mind you believe your child can contribute to a win,that being said you have many options, move to a different team ,talk to the coach find out where they feel your kid needs improvement and work on it,cheer on the team and see if your child really minds not getting as much playing time as some others.You may be surprised some kids are happy just being on the team some kids need to feel like the star.No matter what, I do not think throwing teammates ,coaches etc under the bus online is the answer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]You are correct one of the reasons md won was bc of smart subbing not equal subbing , they have several girls who rarely come out of the close games, defo should have done the same

It may be a response to unhappy players/parents complaining about lack of playing
time that the teams are somewhat forced to give equal playing time to the players. With more and more options of other clubs uprising, the threat of losing players to other clubs is rising if they don't get playing time. I'm not too sure it hurts the club fincially as there are plenty of kids to move up and fill roster spots, but in the long run it will hurt the depth of talent of each age group. [/quote

This theory certainly does not come from the top down as the team coached by CR did not sub at national draw. She isn't worried about hurting feelings and driving people away on her own team, much less on the rest of the club, why would she impose on any of her coaches to do otherwise? This play to win and sub as you like seems to be in each coaches hands. I get the feeling many of the top half of the team could care less if the non starters of the team did up and leave, which is just sad. [/quot

It is not SAD. The talented players came to the YJ to get away from the girls that are not athletic and NOT skilled at Lax which they have to continually deal with when they play on there town lax teams.The talented YJ girls are not treated like babies(like at the pal divisions). These girls are frustrated when a YJ is not up to par and does not
deserve to play with the better girls. These girls want to WIN to prepare them for college.

And one of the parents who says i paid my money , my kid is the best, dont passs it around, go to the cage every time you touch it and i hope the coach of our team
doesn't sub in the bottom of the roster in close games. WHRERE DO I SIGNN UP UP SO I CAN SIT NEXT TO YOU ON THE WEEKENDS. SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!

I sat next to two parents like that today. I had to walk away before the half even ended. Painful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to all YJ players on UNDER ARMOUR team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The South only won because the North kept subbing. Too bad the North didn't just play their top 12 in the second, they would have rolled. grin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to YJ who played on Underclass Team. Tourney Champions!! Great Job Coach Rose and Skakandi

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The South only won because the North kept subbing. Too bad the North didn't just play their top 12 in the second, they would have rolled. grin

That North vs South game was an enbarassment!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here we go again. But this is a good lesson for you all. The result of this game is meaningless. The girls on these teams are the best of the best. So we have girls on this team who dominate club and school ball, but now on a team of superstars they may be the bottom of the bench. Wish they would have played for the win and let 12 girls watch game, it would put many of you in the same position as you complain about here on these boards. Except for a couple of these girls, most all of you will be on teams next year most likely as role players with majorly reduced roll from what they are used to, so careful what you shovel. In the end congrats to all the girls, years of hard work got them there and luckily they all got to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL...I guess I have to be a little less subtle for the Long Islanders among us...irony is not one of your strengths!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, maybe if M&D hadn't subbed in that game the score would have been different...but either way, if we hadn't subbed in that game I doubt very much our girls would have been able to go on to beat an excellent Suffolk team, Top Guns, and likely the best 2017 team in M&D Black in back to back to back games in 90 degree heat.

Gotta sub.
Did the Yellow Jackets over-sub the other two times 2016 Black beat them?

C'mon...the Yellow Jackets "went home early" not because they oversubbed, but because two outstanding teams played each other in the first round and one of them won by two goals.

These teams have played twice before with similar results.

Anyway, Defo is an excellent team...look forward to playing them again. I am sure M&D will continue to sub their 22 players in all of the games, as they always do.

Never said results would have been different; simply stated not the norm. "YJ" philosophy used to be go with your best in big games for as long as possible. Maybe that is chaninging we now have two "blue" and two "gold" teams, whats next? I'm sure all 22 players on every "M&D" team played 12 min a piece in all of there respective playoff games. Your an excellent and as always we look forward to the future matchups.

Look at what the CR coached. 2018 team did. Not a single sub, so is there a yj philosophy shift? Not so sure
That team played a 2019 in semi-finals with 6-7 2020 kids on it and didn't sub until the very end, what does that tell you about the club philosophy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, maybe if M&D hadn't subbed in that game the score would have been different...but either way, if we hadn't subbed in that game I doubt very much our girls would have been able to go on to beat an excellent Suffolk team, Top Guns, and likely the best 2017 team in M&D Black in back to back to back games in 90 degree heat.

Gotta sub.

C'mon...the Yellow Jackets "went home early" not because they oversubbed, but because two outstanding teams played each other in the first round and one of them won by two goals.

Anyway, Defo is an excellent team...look forward to playing them again. I am sure M&D will continue to sub their 22 players in all of the games, as they always do.

Never said results would have been different; simply stated not the norm. "YJ" philosophy used to be go with your best in big games for as long as possible. Maybe that is chaninging we now have two "blue" and two "gold" teams, whats next? I'm sure all 22 players on every "M&D" team played 12 min a piece in all of there respective playoff games. Your an excellent and as always we look forward to the future matchups.

Look at what the CR coached. 2018 team did. Not a single sub, so is there a yj philosophy shift? Not so sure
That team played a 2019 in semi-finals with 6-7 2020 kids on it and didn't sub until the very end, what does that tell you about the club philosophy?

The jackets never hide there philosophy of playing kids who give them the best chance of winning. If you disagree with it, there are other clubs with different subbing policies. I am more concerned about there supposed philosophy (at least on 2015 real blue) of promoting reckless stick checks towards the body, checks to the hands, and stickbuts to the backs. For the sake of the coaches of that team, I really hope this is untrue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta sub.

The jackets never hide there philosophy of playing kids who give them the best chance of winning. If you disagree with it, there are other clubs with different subbing policies. I am more concerned about there supposed philosophy (at least on 2015 real blue) of promoting reckless stick checks towards the body, checks to the hands, and stickbuts to the backs. For the sake of the coaches of that team, I really hope this is untrue.

Go to their games and watch. Keep in mind that it has to be against an equal team. Not the 20 to 1 blowout. That’s when there true colors come out. I much rather see an honest loss than a cheap win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the crying and finger pointing is just that. Your teams got beat because the other teams are better, plain and simple. i hope you don't have to play Sky Walkers because they are without a doubt the best team this summer. Please stop your whining and try to get your daughters ready for Friday because it's going to be a battle. No more excuses, I have seen on this thread numerous times you parents crowing how excellent every YJ blue team is from top to bottom, and how your girls are better than every other team in the country, now we all know thats not true. deal with it and stop thinking your going to win every game by 20 because of the Bee on your back. No one is afraid of you anymore. you fricken babies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i wish everyteam good luck this weekend it should be a very nice tournemnt. All this name clling and my team is better than yours is taking away why we r planying this weekend. So many of our lives have been touched by this horrible disease that yes my daughter will have that bee on her back but most important she will have our name on her back and remember all her aunts and family members that have suffered in one way or another from this disease, i read these things you post about other peoples daughters and husbands and get cought up in it but i want my daughter and her team mates to be proud of htat bee on therir back listen they play lacrosse because they love it can we remeber that its not a war

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to their games and watch. Keep in mind that it has to be against an equal team. Not the 20 to 1 blowout. That’s when there true colors come out. I much rather see an honest loss than a cheap win.

We complain about the refs constantly, but perhaps if the refs, coaches and tournament organizers knew before hand that 2015 Yellow Jackets Blue LM has a tainted reputation of dirty play (and a coach who supposedly endorses it), we could possibly avoid a kid getting injured.

And please restrain from comments like "All YJ teams play dirty" because this is just one specific team and coach that the parent had an opinion on, don't associate it with every yj team.

I'm actually surprised there aren't more people defending this coach and stating with conviction that you or your daughter have never heard any inkling of acceptance/promotion of dirty play with intent to injure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the crying and finger pointing is just that. Your teams got beat because the other teams are better, plain and simple. i hope you don't have to play Sky Walkers because they are without a doubt the best team this summer. Please stop your whining and try to get your daughters ready for Friday because it's going to be a battle. No more excuses, I have seen on this thread numerous times you parents crowing how excellent every YJ blue team is from top to bottom, and how your girls are better than every other team in the country, now we all know thats not true. deal with it and stop thinking your going to win every game by 20 because of the Bee on your back. No one is afraid of you anymore. you fricken babies.

The only fricken baby is you wasting your time bashing an excellent team and top club in the country because of your jealousy. The YJ have earned there excellent reputation and your nonsense won't take it away!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We complain about the refs constantly, but perhaps if the refs, coaches and tournament organizers knew before hand that 2015 Yellow Jackets Blue LM has a tainted reputation of dirty play (and a coach who supposedly endorses it), we could possibly avoid a kid getting injured.

And please restrain from comments like "All YJ teams play dirty" because this is just one specific team and coach that the parent had an opinion on, don't associate it with every yj team.

I'm actually surprised there aren't more people defending this coach and stating with conviction that you or your daughter have never heard any inkling of acceptance/promotion of dirty play with intent to injure.

They will bash this team no matter what anyone says. They will get last laugh because College coaches scoop these kids up in a heart beat. The buzz is all about them!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only fricken baby is you wasting your time bashing an excellent team and top club in the country because of your jealousy. The YJ have earned there excellent reputation and your nonsense won't take it away!
Seems like M&D is the top team/club in the country. You havent been able to beat them this year

Like Reply Quote
Page 56 of 327 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard