BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 111 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sure ....Chaminade is the best by wide margin

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
sure ....Chaminade is the best by wide margin

Who cares? My son is there, he loves it, we love it and Chaminade has become a family. If you have a issue move on to your local school thread!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No kids love Chaminade. LOL
Every kid I've asked said it sucks. They are there for the education. Granted. But stop with the, "he loves it" BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but its a family !!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every kid I've asked said it sucks. They are there for the education. Granted. But stop with the, "he loves it" BS.

"Every kid", you asked? How many was that, silly man? One needs to be a different kind of student to accept 2 1/2 - 3 hours of homework every night. Some people thrive on it and like a challenge.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents are the best - whats arrogant about that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There isn't one - can't compete

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents are the best - whats arrogant about that?

great families, great priests, great coaches...great, great, great....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess your kid didn't make it to Chaminade.... no worries I'm sure your children will turn out better than you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess your kid didn't make it to Chaminade.... no worries I'm sure your children will turn out better than you.

I don't know about that. Too much of a loser in charge in that household…….

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

exactly how much of the student body have you surveyed. You need a new hobby.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's to love about sitting on a train for hours, while the hometown boys are going Ivy, lol!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's to love about sitting on a train for hours, while the hometown boys are going Ivy, lol!

The insecurity of chaminade parents is sad, spend so much time telling everyone how great it is. great organizations stand on their own, don't need constant bragging to reinforce their standing. Nobody is that impressed with chaminade except the parents that send their kids there, which isn't difficult to do - above average to get in and not expensive. Can't hold a candle to real private schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The insecurity of chaminade parents is sad, spend so much time telling everyone how great it is. great organizations stand on their own, don't need constant bragging to reinforce their standing. Nobody is that impressed with chaminade except the parents that send their kids there, which isn't difficult to do - above average to get in and not expensive. Can't hold a candle to real private schools.

I went to a real private school and trust me- academics are a lot harder and valued at Chaminade. Private schools are full of wealthy parents that buy their kids into better schools and out of trouble. My friends would have been better off in a public school or an institution like Chaminade. The one thing that they both have in common- the exclusivity of being on the inside. You only know the real deal if you are part of it and quite frankly, no one on the inside cares what others truly think. If you truly don't give a damn about Chaminade and you feel it's worthless, than why waste time and energy putting it down? The Chaminade families know what they have, the private schools know what they have. Anyone can go to public school and find out what they have- and that's the difference- public is just that- open to all. Are there some great ones? Sure are! I think public school can be great for most. That said, there must be something that makes Chaminade the most competitive school on LI. If it wasn't all that, the numbers would have declined and other schools woukd be pulling the top candidates. As for the cost- who cares that it is less expensive than the elite prep schools? Regis is free, so does that make it less prestigious than others?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I went to a real private school and trust me- academics are a lot harder and valued at Chaminade. Private schools are full of wealthy parents that buy their kids into better schools and out of trouble. My friends would have been better off in a public school or an institution like Chaminade. The one thing that they both have in common- the exclusivity of being on the inside. You only know the real deal if you are part of it and quite frankly, no one on the inside cares what others truly think. If you truly don't give a damn about Chaminade and you feel it's worthless, than why waste time and energy putting it down? The Chaminade families know what they have, the private schools know what they have. Anyone can go to public school and find out what they have- and that's the difference- public is just that- open to all. Are there some great ones? Sure are! I think public school can be great for most. That said, there must be something that makes Chaminade the most competitive school on LI. If it wasn't all that, the numbers would have declined and other schools woukd be pulling the top candidates. As for the cost- who cares that it is less expensive than the elite prep schools? Regis is free, so does that make it less prestigious than others?

Chaminade is not the most prestigious school on LI. I've yet to see an Intel finalist, or for that matter semifinalists come out of there. I've also seem many graduates go to Hofstra. That's not prestigious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade is not the most prestigious school on LI. I've yet to see an Intel finalist, or for that matter semifinalists come out of there. I've also seem many graduates go to Hofstra. That's not prestigious.

Keep hating, loser…..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody show a ranking where Chaminade stands in relation to Regis, Stuyvesant, Exeter and other private schools?

When has anyone claimed anything about Chaminade in relation to these three other schools?

I certainly don't know anyone who would argue that Chaminade would "beat" any of these schools in a head-to-head comparison, at least not one based on any academic metrics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody show a ranking where Chaminade stands in relation to Regis, Stuyvesant, Exeter and other private schools?

When has anyone claimed anything about Chaminade in relation to these three other schools?

I certainly don't know anyone who would argue that Chaminade would "beat" any of these schools in a head-to-head comparison, at least not one based on any academic metrics.

Great parents, great kids, great coaches, great administrators! Blah, blah, blah. Catholic school brainwash job!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why does this Chaminade bashing forum continue to go on & on?..it would seem that the administrators of this site have a bit of a bias against Chaminade (Catholic schools too)and are really enjoying the snide and snippy remarks that seem to never end?..haven't we gotten away from Lax discussion and now sunk to new lows by bashing schools?...God forbid we should dirt someone/something that the administrators of Back of the Cage support...move on already..
I am sure this wont get posted but what the heck..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why does this Chaminade bashing forum continue to go on & on?..it would seem that the administrators of this site have a bit of a bias against Chaminade (Catholic schools too)and are really enjoying the snide and snippy remarks that seem to never end?..haven't we gotten away from Lax discussion and now sunk to new lows by bashing schools?...God forbid we should dirt someone/something that the administrators of Back of the Cage support...move on already..

Because the annoying Chaminade parents keep posting obnoxious, self promoting and arrogant comments - you all ask for it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because the annoying Chaminade parents keep posting obnoxious, self promoting and arrogant comments - you all ask for it

first of all, you have no idea who is posting what. second of all, there is way more bashing than bragging going on. no need to bash if you are content with your own choices.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize that a bunch of the comments on this thread and the entire forum probably come from kids ages 12-15. Do not assume you are going back and forth with an adult and when you do post, think about if you would want to speak to a kid that way, because there is a good chance that is who you are responding to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Imagine the bashing when something happens in the administration that they can't cover up. My golly, it will get ugly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JUST LEAVE CHAMINADE ALONE. YOU CAN HOPE THAT MAYBE IN YOUR NEXT LIFE.... YOUR CHILD MARRIES INTO THE CHAMINADE FAMILY...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JUST LEAVE CHAMINADE ALONE. YOU CAN HOPE THAT MAYBE IN YOUR NEXT LIFE.... YOUR CHILD MARRIES INTO THE CHAMINADE FAMILY...

let the bashing begin again...stop being so insecure, chaminade is a fine school, no reason to promote it so much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I recall, Syosset, a TOP NOTCH academic public school also smoked Chaminade in lax last season. And I mean smoked, 16-4 or something like that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset was an exceptional squad last year. they also beat garden city pretty readily.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I recall, Syosset, a TOP NOTCH academic public school also smoked Chaminade in lax last season. And I mean smoked, 16-4 or something like that.

by smoked you mean a pre-season scrimmage....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post Syosset's roster from last year amd list all of the schools the seniors are going to and make sure you include the kids who did not step on the field and compare to Chaminade roster. Then look at the top, lets just use 8 teams in the country and see how many Syosset players are on the rosters compared to Chaminade.

We are just talking lacrosse here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One more comparison. Take the roster from 2 years ago and see if those Syosset kids are still at the schools they went to as freshmen and comapre to Chaminade.

That is an interesting one because I know you won't like what you see

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

by smoked you mean a pre-season scrimmage....

Chaminade cannot compete with the top publics. Do we really need to remind you of the beatings they took last true lax season? Hint? WM
Next year will be worse. You better hope you don't meet up with Syosset, will be ugly!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, OK. So now the best Chaminade kids didn't play???? What is this, MLB spring training???? Look, Chaminade is a good school and has a decent lacrosse program but when you start throwing around words like "elite, best, etc" then be prepared for a response. Especially from a best in class academic and lacrosse program like Syosset's. A public school, gasp.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post Syosset's roster from last year amd list all of the schools the seniors are going to and make sure you include the kids who did not step on the field and compare to Chaminade roster. Then look at the top, lets just use 8 teams in the country and see how many Syosset players are on the rosters compared to Chaminade.

Where are all those great chaminade kids on the US Lacrosse U19 team? Oh yea, none made it !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon'...move on everyone....are there not other topics to discuss?..like 2026 parents stressing about travel lax....or who is coaching in Huntington this year?...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, OK. So now the best Chaminade kids didn't play???? What is this, MLB spring training???? Look, Chaminade is a good school and has a decent lacrosse program but when you start throwing around words like "elite, best, etc" then be prepared for a response. Especially from a best in class academic and lacrosse program like Syosset's. A public school, gasp.......

Syosset snobs. No thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What would the brothers think of the same sex marriage you are promoting! Eternal damnation! Lol! Seriously, Are you kidding? In the very short time after they all graduate HS and are securely in college, no one cares where you went to high school. I guess except for the Chammy boys and their parents decked out in school colors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are all those great chaminade kids on the US Lacrosse U19 team? Oh yea, none made it !

They're all in IVY League playing lax. Where's your kid? Probably couldn't make it in to college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're all in IVY League playing lax. Where's your kid? Probably couldn't make it in to college.

At this point I'm almost convinced that this entire thread is being argued from both sides by a single 11-year-old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this point I'm almost convinced that this entire thread is being argued from both sides by a single 11-year-old.

Single 11 year old from Syosset?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am 14!

Like Reply Quote
Page 20 of 111 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled