BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 76 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure Li has some fall 2003 kids on 2022. Let's be honest.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does TLI still have a team in this age group? I know they lost some of their top players. Any information on them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

of course there are. The cutoff is December. All those kids are 2003. The cutoff should be September. That way everyone is 5 entering kindergarten. December makes no sense. If your child was born in the fall waiting a year to start kindergarten was a smart move. Especially for boys. This poster is confusing holdbacks with cutoff dates. Holdbacks is entirely different and usual happens in 8th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

An enterprising person would set the stage for an "age-documented" all-star game, with MD, PA, NJ, LI, CONNY, CNY, & MA teams (initially). Maybe 6th-9th grades. Set the cut-off dates Sep1-Aug31.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you build it, they will come...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you build it, they will come...

that's only in baseball. Wait till 8th grade. That is when it really gets out of hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All Aboard! Next stop, Mitchell Field! Can JS and his little Bandits rob the Express again? I say no! The 32 boys are just too big, but you never know. The Channy Express will be riding the Polar Express home if the Bandits and its little gang can pull off the heist again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All Aboard! Next stop, Mitchell Field! Can JS and his little Bandits rob the Express again? I say no! The 32 boys are just too big, but you never know. The Channy Express will be riding the Polar Express home if the Bandits and its little gang can pull off the heist again!

Bandits belong in 2022. Every 2023 child is sick of playing them, unless the kid plays defense or goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

will his older son make a guest appearance again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure he will, why wouldn't JS have all 3 of his boys play together again. Jr. is in 6th grade so technically he can play in the 2022 division.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

doesnt need to....they will win as it is....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure he will, why wouldn't JS have all 3 of his boys play together again. Jr. is in 6th grade so technically he can play in the 2022 division.

You are correct. However, how does make a kid feel that is part of the regular roster. Signing on and knowing playing time will be unbalanced is one thing, but losing minutes to guest players is something that shouldn't happen. Just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure jr will not be playing although I'm sure there are many boys on the express older than the phenom, having been on that team last year there are many many should be 7th graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just the Bandits are playing Jr will Not be suiting up So let's not speak about a child wonder if express will take the same stand ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure jr will not be playing although I'm sure there are many boys on the express older than the phenom, having been on that team last year there are many many should be 7th graders

including you I guess. The team has a new roster this year. Check for should be 7th grade on united.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just the Bandits are playing Jr will Not be suiting up So let's not speak about a child wonder if express will take the same stand ?

you just completely contradicted yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

doesnt need to....they will win as it is....

they wouldn't have won without him last year. Barely came out of the game. Here nor there. Express is a new team this year. Cant go by last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll speak for the Bandits kids are playing up to be challenged that's all!! Really don't think the Bandits can compete with the top 2022 teams but if they played on age and won every game handily what is being accomplished. I applaud this lets not make it more than it is it's fall ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll speak for the Bandits kids are playing up to be challenged that's all!! Really don't think the Bandits can compete with the top 2022 teams but if they played on age and won every game handily what is being accomplished. I applaud this lets not make it more than it is it's fall ball

Truth. But it is inherently a game that does nothing for the upper class team, win or lose.

Just another point of contention that US Lacrosse needs to step in and sort out. Play on age. And if a team is "That Good", here's an idea...play ALL of the the kids, EVENLY. That's enough of a challenge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep in mind that express runs this one-refs will most definitely be favoring them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. It's fall ball so why are they playing up? Play your own age group and get over yourselves. I can't stand how 91 always has a team thinks it's better than everyone else including the older age groups. Play in more competitive tournaments for your age group and then eat a piece of humble pie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That only happens in 91 tournaments. Last year at the fall express tournament the refs were fair as well as in the Summer. You are right in that it is always a concern when playing a team who runs the tournament but again I've only seen favoring at 91 tournaments on Long Island. However, I have noticed constantly out of state refs favor home state teams and a bias against Long island teams. As for tomorrow my son will play against express so we will see how it goes. I hope I am right and they will be fair.

quote=Anonymous]Keep in mind that express runs this one-refs will most definitely be favoring them [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That only happens in 91 tournaments. Last year at the fall express tournament the refs were fair as well as in the Summer. You are right in that it is always a concern when playing a team who runs the tournament but again I've only seen favoring at 91 tournaments on Long Island. However, I have noticed constantly out of state refs favor home state teams and a bias against Long island teams. As for tomorrow my son will play against express so we will see how it goes. I hope I am right and they will be fair.

quote=Anonymous]Keep in mind that express runs this one-refs will most definitely be favoring them
[/quote]

Played 2 tournaments in fall in Maryland and officiating was great. Not one issue. LI needs to get more young refs who will run up and down field !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

please no positive thoughts on this thread!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. It's fall ball so why are they playing up? Play your own age group and get over yourselves. I can't stand how 91 always has a team thinks it's better than everyone else including the older age groups. Play in more competitive tournaments for your age group and then eat a piece of humble pie

Having seen the Bandits there is very little competition on grade level that's the problem Think the point for teams to play up is to find out what their Deficiencies are going into the winter as opposed to finding out mid summer when it's too late. Actually think it's the right thing w this team as they are ahead of the curve. Many top programs do this not just 91, express does it as well Humble pie for 5th graders Listen to yourself it's fun and it's fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy Thanksgiving lax world

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep in mind that express runs this one-refs will most definitely be favoring them

So, you're admitting that the My Lacrosse Tourney refs favor 91? Check!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

quote=Anonymous]Keep in mind that express runs this one-refs will most definitely be favoring them

Played 2 tournaments in fall in Maryland and officiating was great. Not one issue. LI needs to get more young refs who will run up and down field ! [/quote]

Agreed on all points!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Bandits fare in the 2022 div today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits beat GC by 4
Lost to express 22 11-8 ( great game two very talented teams)
Beat Outlaws by a wide margin

Outlaws lost to express by a bunch
GC by 5/6

Express beat outlaws Bandits and GC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to express 11-8. Beat GC and killed outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11-6 was the score of the Express game. 91 Bandits is an excellent team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws lost to express 16-6
Lost to GC 7-6
Lost to bandits by a lot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's set the record straight. Before all the outlaw bashing starts. They played with only 2 defenseman. Others never pl layed with a pole before. And only had 3 subs for the day.
Had more goalies than defenseman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really doesn't matter but saw score posted on schedule 11-8 bandits losing to express. Watched a little bit really well played game express mids were very large and were shooters while 91 had more of a passing attack vs the larger express. Have to admit having seen little of the bandits in the past I was very impressed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws B team right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really doesn't matter but saw score posted on schedule 11-8 bandits losing to express. Watched a little bit really well played game express mids were very large and were shooters while 91 had more of a passing attack vs the larger express. Have to admit having seen little of the bandits in the past I was very impressed

No you didn't. We didn't post any scores because there were no tee shirts for this one. All that matters is that Express and Bandits played a very competitive game. Bandits wild do well playing against most other 2022 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had 11-7 in a very high skilled game our mids were just too big and strong some instances it was comical the size difference but I was impressed of the grit of the younger squad Really well run tournament and refreshing to see in the 91 express game the mutual respect between players, coaches and parents across the board

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No you didn't. We didn't post any scores because there were no tee shirts for this one. All that matters is that Express and Bandits played a very competitive game. Bandits wild do well playing against most other 2022 teams.

yes along with the 2022 kids that they had on their team today they should do fine.

Page 28 of 76 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard