BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 76 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Next season it will be back to Express. Believe it or not, 32 parents are already second guessing why they are playing for Express.

you are so wrong. Parents are very happy. I know you are banking on that. Very sad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express parents are not smart enough to let sleeping dogs lie. Enjoy your 15 minutes of Fall ball fame. I know you have not experienced winning much and it shows. I guess MC does evaluate the parent as well as player when picking team.

your bitterness and anger is seething. Seek help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete slander...great kids, great coaches, great parents, great team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express parents are not smart enough to let sleeping dogs lie. Enjoy your 15 minutes of Fall ball fame. I know you have not experienced winning much and it shows. I guess MC does evaluate the parent as well as player when picking team.

poor baby. I feel bad for you. You are the one not letting sleeping dogs lie. Hope you find some solace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You'll see. 2022 Express was most competitive with other top clubs when DK was coaching. Many players have left since the Minutemen days. 32 boys will be gone next year too. I hope the team can stay intact, but it won't.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash lost again to hawks. Dez

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91M vs 91S - What was the score? Competitive game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91M vs 91S - What was the score? Competitive game?

MD blew out smash. But Hawks beat them all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7-4 Smash (91 NY) over Diamonbacks
9-5 Hawks over FCA (MD)
8-4 91 MD over Smash
7-5 Hawks over 91 MD
10-5 Smash over FCA
8-8 91 MD tied Diamondbacks
8-7 Hawks over Smash

Some great games at the Severn Scrimmages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks had never beaten Smash (1st time for everything)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You'll see. 2022 Express was most competitive with other top clubs when DK was coaching. Many players have left since the Minutemen days. 32 boys will be gone next year too. I hope the team can stay intact, but it won't.

3rd grade...ha ha ha ha ha ha. Thank goodness the minutemen parents are gone. They ran DK out of town. And they are not here to ruin this team. I'm very hopeful team will go the distance. Take your negativity to your current sideline. We are just fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91MD over Smash.

Wait, a 1st year team over Deez Nutz?! Call the sports psychologists quickly!

91 MD is the Breakers team from last year who were 2nd place in the NPYLL. Hardly a 1st year team.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The negative comments about MC are 100% untrue, and have no basis. Factually, the man is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, where he was an All-American lacrosse player. He is a family man who is fully committed to youth lacrosse and is passionate about developing young kids from the early years through college, and beyond. He and the Express leadership have established one of the premier youth lacrosse clubs in the country, with a longstanding tradition. Stop the nonsense, quit it with the personal attacks and show some respect.

I completely agree with you! My son should up to tryouts and got a fair shot by MC and the coaches to make the team, the tryouts weren't fixed in anyway! Our interaction with coach has been great, guy even took the time out to call my wife and I on a Sunday, after a tournament to speak to us! He called looking to see what is the best way to communicate with my son so he can better develop him! Yeah, sounds like a real dirt bag to me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to break it to you but the parent who drove DK out is back on express. Get your facts straight. Most of the minuteemen parents loved him. MC listened to this parent too much. $$ talks. Good luck this year when the summer rolls around. Thats when it gets wild over there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash having a few 1st time losses this year. Trending downward slope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to break it to you but the parent who drove DK out is back on express. Get your facts straight. Most of the minuteemen parents loved him. MC listened to this parent too much. $$ talks. Good luck this year when the summer rolls around. Thats when it gets wild over there

hate to break it to you that he's been a model citizen without the others. I'm sure DK would weigh in differently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so it should be pretty wild over at united this summer .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash igloo express all come to Maryland and go home with loses. Not so strong island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is my perspective. There are at least 4 legit 2022 "A" club teams that compete at a very high level, and quite a few that are not far behind. At the end of the day, we (as parents) should try to set a decent example and show good sportsmanship. At the fields, and especially on this board where kids also take a look from time to time.
Long Island has a proud tradition of top level lacrosse. Let's cheer for the opponents too when a KID makes a great play. It's just common decency. Respect the game. Respect your opponent. Respect your coach, etc etc.

Sports teaches discipline. Let's see more of that from parents. Express, Igloo, 91, Outlaws, True Blue, Blue Fish, ICON, and so on. They are kids. Very likely the best of the bunch play with or against each other down the road. Disipate the hate. Enjoy the ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash igloo express all come to Maryland and go home with loses. Not so strong island.

Express didn't go to MD, and I'm confident Smash & Igloo had kids at home playing soccer, football & hoops.

But hats off to MD. The MD Stars were fun to watch play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Severn Games were very competitive. There were a lot of talented players. I hope some other LI teams come down in the spring. It COULD be a lot of fun if the parents get out of the way and let the kids enjoy it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash having a few 1st time losses this year. Trending downward slope.

Smash did not lose to Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91MD over Smash.

And it wasn't close.

Of course 91 MD lost their next game to Hawks so doesn't necessarily mean anything

And smash tied Hawks so what did we learn??? There are a lot of good teams in this age group. Should be fun for years to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91MD over Smash.

And it wasn't close.

Of course 91 MD lost their next game to Hawks so doesn't necessarily mean anything

And smash tied Hawks so what did we learn??? There are a lot of good teams in this age group. Should be fun for years to come.

It wasn't a tie. Hawks were up by 4. Smash came back with three. Game ended. Final score was 8-7.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a tie. Both teams kids were trying to get them to allow a Braveheart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91MD over Smash.

And it wasn't close.

It wasn't a tie. Hawks were up by 4. Smash came back with three. Game ended. Final score was 8-7.

Incorrect

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a tie. Both teams kids were trying to get them to allow a Braveheart

I saw Hawks kids celebrating win. You must be counting the goal that was called back for being in the crease. 8-7 final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks best team on field today!
Smash 3rd or 4 best!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Tie !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were the MD boys 12 or 13 years old?
How many of the boys were 14?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Tie !

8-8 but you believe what you want. At the end of the day every game played was very competitive. Certainly better then entering some waste of time tournament hoping to get 1 good game. No T shirt, no championship, just a day filled with good competitive lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The smash daddy road rage on the nj turnpike must have been epic on the way home. Hopefully nobody got hurt!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waiting for lax to implement year of birth for teams. Currently football, hockey and for 2016-2017 soccer is going that way. This is long over do. Having an 11 year old play against a 12 and sometimes 13 year old is shameful. As a parent I would be embarrassed to allow my son to play down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waiting for lax to implement year of birth for teams. Currently football, hockey and for 2016-2017 soccer is going that way. This is long over do. Having an 11 year old play against a 12 and sometimes 13 year old is shameful. As a parent I would be embarrassed to allow my son to play down.

What team(s) had 13 year old ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot. Not such a strong speller.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not Strong Island? You are so proud and brag to play Long Island teams to close games and maybe win a couple. That means you yourself still thinks Long Island is strong and the measuring stick to see if your team is good too. By the way Long Island is dominating every other age group even with the older years hold backs from every other state. Keep the hope alive that you will still be playing close games in the spring. My bet is on Smash, United, Express and Igloo. Four great teams from a tiny island taking on entire states with holdbacks and grade cut off dates in September when Long Island is December. Sad how easily you impress yourself.

You're an idiot. Not such a strong speller.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a ridiculous statement. A few boys who have fall birthdays would be 12 already. In MD, you cannot start kindergarten if your birthday falls after Sept. 1. So, yes, a few kids will be 12. It's not the kid or the parents fault.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. So imagine if 2021 AA Long Island tteams black ice. Icon, Express, Outlaws and 91 along with all the other 2021 teams all had the kids born sept oct and November of 2003 playing on the top 2022 long iskand teams teams. No one would have a chance against the Long Island teams. Your fall 2003 kids birthday plays 2022 on Long Island they play 2021.

This is a ridiculous statement. A few boys who have fall birthdays would be 12 already. In MD, you cannot start kindergarten if your birthday falls after Sept. 1. So, yes, a few kids will be 12. It's not the kid or the parents fault.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take it up with the MD State Board of Education if it is that important to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha! Let the excuses begin! MD parents and players, coaches all are in line with the rules of being a 2022 6th grade team! Because a CHILD might be possibly 1 or 2 months older means he is so much better or has more experience when he or she has been playing with the same age group their entire life!
To make a statement about every team in a state like that is CHILDISH! And your island is bigger than the distance between all 4 teams that smash played .. 2 of the teams are only 5 miles apart . And I guess 91 Maryland has stocked their team with 12 and 13 year olds.. What stupid statement. They are part of your organization .
There are rules to be followed and rosters verified with grade and age . No 13 year old can play on a 2022 team. Alot of good teams at this age group
Looking forward to Spring and Summer!

Page 27 of 76 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard