BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Re: Girls 2018-10th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Terrible day for TG in NJ. I didn't know they had two whites teams.

Club 3-13-2 so far in NJ with three games left to play today OUCH, and NO Maryland teams are even at the tournament
Can TG even compete with B level clubs anymore? That sucking sound that you hear is people heading for the exits

Actially 5-12-2 right now but just as pathetic. 2018s yesterday wouldn't have beaten Team 91 or Togz with the way they played.

umm...the commits are not playing...these are a mix of girls that want to play fall tournaments.

Wrong! 3 girls on 17 purple committed played as well as 4 on black. Listening to parents tap on the sideline was enjoyable-"if my daughter is not committed after Florida I'm not going to another team" and the new parents expression when they saw the aweful play against weak teams was priceless. As Bill always says: "Don't like it? Leave!" Which is exactly what smarter players did.

There are NO committed girls on purple. Also, there were no committed black players there because they weren't allowed to come. The talk on the sidelines was more along the lines of "why am I paying so much to go to Florida when this team sucks?"

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One word to describe top guns play. PAINFUL!! It's never too late to cancel your plans for Florida. In the long run you won't be losing a lot at least you won't lose your integrity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Club 3-13-2 so far in NJ with three games left to play today OUCH, and NO Maryland teams are even at the tournament
Can TG even compete with B level clubs anymore? That sucking sound that you hear is people heading for the exits

Actially 5-12-2 right now but just as pathetic. 2018s yesterday wouldn't have beaten Team 91 or Togz with the way they played.

umm...the commits are not playing...these are a mix of girls that want to play fall tournaments.

Wrong! 3 girls on 17 purple committed played as well as 4 on black. Listening to parents tap on the sideline was enjoyable-"if my daughter is not committed after Florida I'm not going to another team" and the new parents expression when they saw the aweful play against weak teams was priceless. As Bill always says: "Don't like it? Leave!" Which is exactly what smarter players did.

There are NO committed girls on purple. Also, there were no committed black players there because they weren't allowed to come. The talk on the sidelines was more along the lines of "why am I paying so much to go to Florida when this team sucks?"

There are 4 committed girls on purple and 2 were there playing as well as 4 committed girls on black team. The Florida chatter is spot on. Rosters not final because they have not received payments from enough girls for 2 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Terrible day for TG in NJ. I didn't know they had two whites teams.

There are 4 committed girls on purple and 2 were there playing as well as 4 committed girls on black team. The Florida chatter is spot on. Rosters not final because they have not received payments from enough girls for 2 teams. [/quote

Then you are not talking about 2018 girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some roster spots for Florida tourney being filled by 2019 Red players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are talking about the 17 age group-which is by far worse than 18. They do not have enough for 2 teams in Florida but the meek parents won't dare say anything. Cha Ching!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are talking about the 17 age group-which is by far worse than 18. They do not have enough for 2 teams in Florida but the meek parents won't dare say anything. Cha Ching!

Do you mean Elevate? They don't have two teams going to Florida. Or at least not anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which parents are these? Which team? Maybe, while they are down in FL - I can introduce them to a buddy of mine trying to sell condos in a new development in the Everglades.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is the top Top Guns 2018 team - purple or black?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Black but for Florida tournament there are more purple girls on that team then black. Purple team is made up of mostly white players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Black but for Florida tournament there are more purple girls on that team then black. Purple team is made up of mostly white players.

2018 Black has something like 15 girls committed. they are not going to Florida. The teams are a combo of remaining Black, some purple and some white. Also remember not everyone goes to Florida as well...expensive trip and missing school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018 Black has something like 15 girls committed. they are not going to Florida. The teams are a combo of remaining Black, some purple and some white. Also remember not everyone goes to Florida as well...expensive trip and missing school.

C level talent playing in A level brackets leads to more problems for these 2 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C level talent playing in A level brackets leads to more problems for these 2 teams.

I think th TG stategy makes sense, why send committed girls to a showcase tourmnament in Florida. take a group of non committed players, put together a team or two and go play in front of coaches..who wins the games? it doesnt matter.. if the other clubs used the same philosophy there wouldn't be C teams playing A teams..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think th TG stategy makes sense, why send committed girls to a showcase tourmnament in Florida. take a group of non committed players, put together a team or two and go play in front of coaches..who wins the games? it doesnt matter.. if the other clubs used the same philosophy there wouldn't be C teams playing A teams..

Strategy does make sense but you have to put a balanced team on the field. Both teams going to Florida are short on defense and have too many attackers. Doesn't help the better players when they have to make up for the short comings of players playing out of position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strategy does make sense but you have to put a balanced team on the field. Both teams going to Florida are short on defense and have too many attackers. Doesn't help the better players when they have to make up for the short comings of players playing out of position.

It is a bad strategy if they get spanked. Not even the talented players look good in an old fashion [lacrosse] kicking. May do more harm than good for the recruitable players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't go then. Stick to the prospect days, 5v5s and clinics of your daughters targeted schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. Recruiters can't tell how good a girl is if her team never has the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Camps, clinics and prospect days etc are by far the best way to do this, although potentially expensive depending on target schools. The only caveat being to make sure that the schools are good matches abilitywise.

I have a question. For your daughters, would u choose the "best" academic school she could get to thru lax, a combo where school is very good and lax is top ten, or go for the ring at a decent but not top top academic school. To put names on them (and they r all great so I'm not putting a judgement on it) let's say she could go to Harvard/Yale or somewhere like Northwestern or somewhere like Syracuse. What do u choose. All great options but each different experience. Thoughts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Camps, clinics and prospect days etc are by far the best way to do this, although potentially expensive depending on target schools. The only caveat being to make sure that the schools are good matches abilitywise.

I have a question. For your daughters, would u choose the "best" academic school she could get to thru lax, a combo where school is very good and lax is top ten, or go for the ring at a decent but not top top academic school. To put names on them (and they r all great so I'm not putting a judgement on it) let's say she could go to Harvard/Yale or somewhere like Northwestern or somewhere like Syracuse. What do u choose. All great options but each different experience. Thoughts?
Stanford

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stanford

Only at Ivies do the girls actually get the education promised. Stanford = Northwestern not Yale/Harvard/Princeton. Basket weaving is basket weaving whether it's at Stanford, Northwestern or anywhere else.

Although basket weaving in California is probably nicer than basket weaving in Evanston.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stanford

Only at Ivies do the girls actually get the education promised. Stanford = Northwestern not Yale/Harvard/Princeton. Basket weaving is basket weaving whether it's at Stanford, Northwestern or anywhere else.

Although basket weaving in California is probably nicer than basket weaving in Evanston.

A four year degree is still a four year degree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stanford

yup. but they r not all created equally, even within a great school. And after ur first job, ur undergrad school name means very little. Basket weaving at Stanford is not as good a degree as say engineering at Michigan. Of course Mommy and daddy don't get to brag that their little suzie went to Stanford, but little suzie might have a better career.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stanford

yup. but they r not all created equally, even within a great school. And after ur first job, ur undergrad school name means very little. Basket weaving at Stanford is not as good a degree as say engineering at Michigan. Of course Mommy and daddy don't get to brag that their little suzie went to Stanford, but little suzie might have a better career.

LOL. Do you think that most of these parents are looking that far ahead? Career? Yeah. Sure. Laughing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stanford

LOL. Do you think that most of these parents are looking that far ahead? Career? Yeah. Sure. Laughing.

LOLing (is that a thing?) w you. No I do not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three Village! Enough said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's the weather in Florida? Can someone please posts a status of what the coach turnout looks like.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's the weather in Florida? Can someone please posts a status of what the coach turnout looks like.

I'm not even there but I can tell you the weather is nice and all the coaches are there. It's florida and it's a coaches convention....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stanford

It is really a simple thought process, we have worked with our children their entire lives. Do your best. Work hard in school so that you will have an opportunity to go to a good college. Work hard in college so that you can get the best job possible in your chosen field. Choose to go to graduate school if you feel that it will help advance your career.

We have taught our children that working hard will give them advantages. One of the advantages is having options. Having the ability to choose your path is a great thing.

Having the option of choosing the University that you would like to attend is a great situation for a high school student to be in. If the student has worked hard in the classroom and on the field and they have been blessed with exceptional athleticism they may be in that situation.

To allow your jealousy to shine through is really quite sad. I hope that you do not permit your petty bitterness to infect your daughter.

Some parents do think far in advance. To the best of their ability they help guide their children. They gather as much information as possible and they due their due diligence during the recruiting process. There is never a "right time" and you will never "know" what the future holds. However when given several great options I think that most 9th and 10th graders in conjunction with their parents can select a school that will be a great fit.

I am sorry that most of the jealous bitter parents and their daughters will not be in such a position. It is unfortunate that "some" of you become jealous and bitter. It is a shame that you try to tear down girls who have worked so hard and have been offered great opportunities. Some of you appear to spend a lot of time worrying about what other people are doing. Stop wishing your ill will upon 9th and 10th grade girls who commit to great schools and go have a catch with your daughter.

One last thing, most of the jealous haters will never get it. You will never understand or "accept" the way this works. You will never be in the position that the top players are in. Parents and kids do not rush to commit, they do not call the coach and say they want to commit. College coaches Identify and then pursue "recruit" and "make offers" to the best players. The best players are recruited by just about all of the top schools. The best players are "offered" spots and scholarships to multiple schools. Most of the Top Lacrosse Schools are also excellent academic institutions. The top players will have the most options. The jealous bitter haters will continue to chase their tail and call the kid who commit early foolish. All the while they will be running around trying to find a fit for their daughter and once they do they will proceed to tell you why XYZ is better school than Duke, Penn, North Carolina or Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are a giant loser , we get it you think your kid is a superstar because they committed early. Good for her but if you do not feel the system is broken and in need of some help you are delusional and are also at odds with about 90 percent of college coaches. My kids are done and the recruiting process was too early for them and has gotten even more so now. I can tell you the early commits were and are not always the best players , some just knew where they wanted to go and got an offer and jumped at it. Talk to a kids teammates about them committing early and you generally get an honest assessment as in "that's crazy what was that school thinking ", or "that makes sense she is a stud".Many of the top kids take a little extra time because they receive many offers and the coaches generally are willing to wait a little longer for a decision. Bashing people because they think having 13-14 year olds make such big decisions is too soon by saying its jealousy just shows you realize maybe your kid is not a top player despite committing early.Again the kids on the team know who the actual top players are so stop fooloing yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are a giant loser , we get it you think your kid is a superstar because they committed early. Good for her but if you do not feel the system is broken and in need of some help you are delusional and are also at odds with about 90 percent of college coaches. My kids are done and the recruiting process was too early for them and has gotten even more so now. I can tell you the early commits were and are not always the best players , some just knew where they wanted to go and got an offer and jumped at it. Talk to a kids teammates about them committing early and you generally get an honest assessment as in "that's crazy what was that school thinking ", or "that makes sense she is a stud".Many of the top kids take a little extra time because they receive many offers and the coaches generally are willing to wait a little longer for a decision. Bashing people because they think having 13-14 year olds make such big decisions is too soon by saying its jealousy just shows you realize maybe your kid is not a top player despite committing early.Again the kids on the team know who the actual top players are so stop fooloing yourself.

There are only a few kids who really know with certainty where they want to go to college at such an early age. I also don't think making that decision has much to do with whether they're the top player in the age group or somewhere in the middle. Choosing a college is a huge decision for an 18 year old senior to make, and it's almost ridiculous for a 14 year old freshman to make. My daughter committed as a junior and is very happy with her choice. She knows 5 or more girls (still in high school) who committed to one school and for whatever reason changed their minds and re-committed to another school. If this early recruiting of girls continues so too will changing schools before they even set foot on campus as a college freshman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another hater with the name calling.

If the kid is being recruited by Maryland, North Carolina and Duke I think it is safe to say that it is not the parent who thinks the player is a superstar.

If 90% of the college coaches are against it then tell them to stop doing it.

It is the Top Schools that are the most engaged in the early recruiting process. Those schools do not recruit middle of the road players, if they did they would not remain at the top for very long.

Shame on you for allowing your kids to commit too early. Why didn't you have them wait? When is the right time? If Duke, Notre Dame, Northwestern, Boston College, Georgetown, Princeton, Penn, Virginia, Hopkins and Maryland come calling why should you wait? I think reasonable rational people can make an informed choice. If something changes down the road they can revisit their decision.

I think he/she is bashing people because some people are jealous and bitter and it is displayed on this site, on the sidelines and around town. I think that he/she is calling some people out because (like you) some people think that they know what is best for everyone. If you do not think that the coaches from the Top 10-20 programs in the country can identify talent you may be the one who is delusional. Maybe the coaches should let the kids or better yet the parents do the recruiting.

Every situation is different, live and let live. Worry about your own kid.

The college coaches can stop it any time they want. They don't stop it because they all go after the same kids. The top coaches spot the top players and then they race to recruit them. In my experience it is parents of kids who are not being recruited by the top schools who have the biggest problem with it.

You may also be delusional if: you do not think there is a tremendous amount of jealousy and bitterness harbored by some who believe their daughter is getting overlooked by certain schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the kid is being recruited by Maryland, North Carolina and Duke I think it is safe to say that it is not the parent who thinks the player is a superstar.

It is the Top Schools that are the most engaged in the early recruiting process. Those schools do not recruit middle of the road players, if they did they would not remain at the top for very long.

Shame on you for allowing your kids to commit too early. Why didn't you have them wait? When is the right time? If Duke, Notre Dame, Northwestern, Boston College, Georgetown, Princeton, Penn, Virginia, Hopkins and Maryland come calling why should you wait? I think reasonable rational people can make an informed choice. If something changes down the road they can revisit their decision.

I think he/she is bashing people because some people are jealous and bitter and it is displayed on this site, on the sidelines and around town. I think that he/she is calling some people out because (like you) some people think that they know what is best for everyone. If you do not think that the coaches from the Top 10-20 programs in the country can identify talent you may be the one who is delusional. Maybe the coaches should let the kids or better yet the parents do the recruiting.

The college coaches can stop it any time they want. They don't stop it because they all go after the same kids. The top coaches spot the top players and then they race to recruit them. In my experience it is parents of kids who are not being recruited by the top schools who have the biggest problem with it.

You may also be delusional if: you do not think there is a tremendous amount of jealousy and bitterness harbored by some who believe their daughter is getting overlooked by certain schools.

First off you are calling people jealous etc. then call someone a hater for name calling, I get that you are not very bright but even a simpleton like you must see how silly that makes you seem. You go on to name Duke and yet they are leading the charge against the early recruiting so again its obvious you are ignorant.
Obviously your kid committed early and you are desperate for people to believe that makes her one of the top players in the country when in reality you know people are baffled and laughing at the school for taking her . Sorry it makes you so insecure . If you think 13-14 year olds are emotionally and intellectually old enough to make such decision about their future you are just wrong. These kids are committing prior to completing a semester of high school or taking their SATs but you feel their lacrosse ability at 13 is enough to judge where they should get an education, yeah that sounds reasonable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off you are calling people jealous etc. then call someone a hater for name calling, I get that you are not very bright but even a simpleton like you must see how silly that makes you seem. You go on to name Duke and yet they are leading the charge against the early recruiting so again its obvious you are ignorant.
Obviously your kid committed early and you are desperate for people to believe that makes her one of the top players in the country when in reality you know people are baffled and laughing at the school for taking her . Sorry it makes you so insecure . If you think 13-14 year olds are emotionally and intellectually old enough to make such decision about their future you are just wrong. These kids are committing prior to completing a semester of high school or taking their SATs but you feel their lacrosse ability at 13 is enough to judge where they should get an education, yeah that sounds reasonable.

I think you are responding to a couple of different people.

Pointing out that someone is jealous or that they are spewing hate on this site or on the sideline is not name calling. It is pointing out a fact.

Duke has been recruiting (watching, evaluating and identifying talent) 9th graders for years. They have not verbally committed any 9th graders as far as I know but they have been out there along with all of the other top programs scoping out players. Colleges coaches have been talking to the top 9th grade prospects at their camps for years, they never had this "public verbal commitment" agreement but many times there was a wink and a nod.

I agree 9th grade is a bit early for most but it should not be my business what others choose to do. If a college coach and a 9th grade player along with her parents want to come to an agreement that is their business. We do not need the NCAA establishing any more rules. Nobody is forcing the coaches to recruit early and nobody is forcing kids to commit early.

As you and others have found out, it is not the opinion of the parent that matters. It is the opinion of the college coaches that matters. When schools like Maryland, UNC, Duke and Virginia recruit a player she is probably pretty damn good. The disbelieving parents of the kids who do not get recruited by the top schools can scratch their heads and laugh all they want. It will not make the top schools recruit their daughter. After the top recruits are committed schools will look to fill slots with the next level player. At the top academic schools coaches will look to fill remaining spots with girls who have exceptionally high GPA's and test scores. The top recruits are given more latitude academically.

I don't think that a 13 or 14 year old should be making this type of decision on their own. Nor do I think a 16 or 17 year old should make the decision on their own. However when offers are coming in from the top "academic" universities in the country I do think that parents can guide their child and make a sound decision. Remember, it is up to the family, nobody is forced to commit and if the school does not want to engage in early recruiting they do not have to.

The reality is that only a small percentage of girls will verbally commit in the 9th grade.

I have listened to many parents on the sideline and read much of the banter on this site. There is a lot of jealousy and venom spewed. I think early recruiting is a reality check for some parents. Maybe their daughter plays on a top club team, maybe she was brought up to Varsity in 8th or 9th grade. Maybe they think that she is the best kid out there. College coaches don't care about any of that. Coaches know what they like when they see it and when they see it they recruit it.

Unrealistic parents have a tough time when the college coaches recruit other players and not their daughter. Thats when the fangs come out.

- She will never play there.
- She will get a degree in basket weaving.
- I don't get, she is not that good.
- My daughter is going D3, she is focusing on academics.
- 45 girls on the roster, good luck.
- I would never allow my daughter to commit so early.
- It's stupid. It's foolish, It's crazy.

It's a decision that the player, parents and coaches make together. It's their decision not ours. If 90% of the coaches do not want to engage in the practice of early recruiting they should simply stop doing it. If a student and the parents do not want to commit early they do not have to.

Push the timeframe back all you want it will not change the underlying tone of jealousy and bitterness from the parents who think their daughter is better than the college coaches thinks she is. If you do not believe that there is a tremendous amount of negative sentiment directed at some of the girls you are not in tune with reality.

The high and mighty big picture view and "I know better attitude" has a socialist tint to it. You know what is best for all the players, parents, coaches and universities. You are so unselfish, you only want what is best for the sport and for all of the kids. How could anyone possibly make a good decision by themselves on their on timetable. How could someone possibly have a different view than from me?

According to some, coaches can't identify talent. Parents are not capable of thinking past the next tournament. It is not possible for a 9th grader with council from her parents to make a sound decision.

If pushing the recruiting timetable back will also delay the jealousy then I am all for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nicely stated. You seem to get the big picture. Care to comment on the people who love to bash other clubs for being a B or C club? What is your feeling on being the best player on a weaker "B" club? Or being on a stacked "A" team where playing time is split?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your way too long diatribe is just ridiculous. Of course they need to address the early recruiting as it has gotten out of control. There are too many things you wrote that are ignorant and it would take too much time to address them all so I will make a few points. First how does moving the recruiting age back negatively impact anyone ? They are suggesting no contact until September of junior year, who gets hurt by this ? Your suggestion of if a college coach or player and their parents don't want to be involved in early recruiting then just don't is asinine, it's the same logic as the pro steroid users in baseball," it's their business if they want to use roofs that's up to them". Why am I against early recruiting because it did have a negative impact on my child and is now affecting my next . They are now making offers to 8th grade kids ( especially some MD players ) , if your kid is one of them there is pressure to make that decision as that spot and that offer are not open ended. If your kid is not ready to make that decision at 13-14 years old they will in fact lose out on certain opportunities so yes it can and does negatively impact those kids .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's an interesting comment. What was/is the negative inpact to both of your children? I agree that this is all way too early, but at the end of the day college coaches have been at this a long time and do know what they are looking for in a prospective athlete. And as much as parents all want what's best for their child, far too many parents have an unrealistic view in terms of what colleges should be interested in their child. As in all sports, coaches aren't looking at ability in the present day, they see a player and try to project what that players ability can be 3-4 years from now, i.e. what is their upside. And if they see a very talented player, who they also believe has a tremendous upside, they will get interested. While they might not get it right all the time, they get it right enough that the top teams remain the top teams. If your daughters don't happen to be in those conversations, and it's consistent, i.e. She isn't getting those early looks, then it's probably time to start being more realistic in terms of her ability to play at a certain level. Plenty of opportunities out there, they just may not be at the level you think she should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was with 2018 MD Black at Presidents cup? Did they leave every girl that was committed at home? That team is nowhere near the team that has been playing together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Elevate 2018 Blue defeated M & D Black 2018, 8-6!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Elevate lost to Capital Blue and Ultimate Grit? I think that the question before this (did M&D Black leave all their committed girls at home) is a relevant one? M&D was barely beating teams they normally beat up on and lost to Elevate, a team that has almost no committed girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Elevate Coach for the update. My daughter plays on Capital and we played your team and won by about 1/2 dozen goals. Thought that Elevate would have been more competitive than that. Also, why do you carry 30 girls on one team?

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard