BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 66 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How if Harford County even connected to Looney's.....they practice in Baltimore County

It's not, just someone on here who doesn't know what they are talking about looking for attention and has nothing better to do.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought Looneys was started by an insurance agent in Bel Air. That was the connection. I know now they are mostly Carroll Manor people but I think originally it was form the home of Daisy. Oh Daisy Duke....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought Looneys was started by an insurance agent in Bel Air. That was the connection. I know now they are mostly Carroll Manor people but I think originally it was form the home of Daisy. Oh Daisy Duke....

Only 2019 is mostly Carrol Manor. Most other teams are Baltimore County, Carol county and some Hatford county.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I thought Looneys was started by an insurance agent in Bel Air. That was the connection. I know now they are mostly Carroll Manor people but I think originally it was form the home of Daisy. Oh Daisy Duke....

Only 2019 is mostly Carrol Manor. Most other teams are Baltimore County, Carol county and some Hatford county.

hows that 2019 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I thought Looneys was started by an insurance agent in Bel Air. That was the connection. I know now they are mostly Carroll Manor people but I think originally it was form the home of Daisy. Oh Daisy Duke....

hows that 2019 team?

Not good. The 2022 and 2023 are all Carroll Manor centric as well. Prior to the Carroll Manor influx, it was a lot of Kelly Post since that is where said insurance agent came from

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about Harford County, Hazard County or the Looney's. But I agree the Looney's parents look like the cast from The Dukes of Hazzard.

If the moms wear the same outfit Daisy wears I hope my child makes their team next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about Harford County, Hazard County or the Looney's. But I agree the Looney's parents look like the cast from The Dukes of Hazzard.

If the moms wear the same outfit Daisy wears I hope my child makes their team next year.

Every team has a couple of daisies, not sure Looneys mom show up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You wouldn't say that if you ever saw the Looney's mom. Pretty rough crowd that has seen a lot of miles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You wouldn't say that if you ever saw the Looney's mom. Pretty rough crowd that has seen a lot of miles.

Looney moms are the only game in town. FCA moms all immaculately conceived, and the moms from Baltimore Lacrosse Club all have crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney moms are the only game in town. FCA moms all immaculately conceived, and the moms from Baltimore Lacrosse Club all have crabs.

That right there is pretty funny

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hot moms are taken into account when club invitations are sent. The kid can not throw or catch but the MOM!!!!! He is in. Maybe even on scholarship. We can develop him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the Looney's 2017 and 2018 teams were doomed because those terrible players had hot moms?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You NOVA and Crabs parents have to tell your wives to stop shopping at Ann Taylor or White House black market. White trash it up a little. It will help junior get noticed. My have to put down that bonbon and get in shape for the tube skirt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You NOVA and Crabs parents have to tell your wives to stop shopping at Ann Taylor or White House black market. White trash it up a little. It will help junior get noticed. My have to put down that bonbon and get in shape for the tube skirt.

Your trying too hard there scooter....don't think so much your smelling up the DMV.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to offend your sensitivities. I guess you will be taking the wife to Nostrums today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sorry to offend your sensitivities. I guess you will be taking the wife to Nostrums today.

Translation please, anyone speak idiot out there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to offend your sensitivities. I guess you will be taking the wife to Nostrums today.

I think they meant Nordstrom. Maybe there's a place called Nostrums up in Hazard County

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sorry to offend your sensitivities. I guess you will be taking the wife to Nostrums today.

I think they meant Nordstrom. Maybe there's a place called Nostrums up in Hazard County

Wasn't Mr. Nostrum in the movie "Fletch".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just Walmart in Hazzard County.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank God for Hazard County, otherwise 2020 Crabs, FCA and Looney's would me missing some exceptional goaltenders!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we should get back to thinking of hot moms. My vote.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no hot moms in the Looney's club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no hot moms in the Looney's club.

They have a few. I have coffee with them while the coaches coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's draw from the armpit of MD. Their moms have a lot of tread on their tires.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looney's draw from the armpit of MD. Their moms have a lot of tread on their tires. [/quote

i guess that's why you came out of the closet? Big fan of broke back mountain aren't you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be thankful for your fla kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Be thankful for your fla kids.

We are thankful for all our young athletes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cmon, you have to admit that flying in kids for youth tournaments especially off season is a bit over the top. Wait not a bit its way over the top.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cmon, you have to admit that flying in kids for youth tournaments especially off season is a bit over the top. Wait not a bit its way over the top.

So says someone from the Crabs group, maybe even crab daddy himself. This group would rather have holdbacks and double holdbacks all over the place and crab daddy just smiles and counts his money. At least the out of town players are age appropriate.

s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Coast Starz, 3d, Sweetlax, Coast to Coast and others have been doing that for years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what is the difference between kids coming down from Delaware, PA, or up from VA? Other than the airfare, there is no difference. If I had the money I would be flying my kids out to Minnesota for hockey (which I know people who do), but I don't, so they travel to PA for it.

Oh, and BTW, the FL kids are proper age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what is the difference between kids coming down from Delaware, PA, or up from VA? Other than the airfare, there is no difference. If I had the money I would be flying my kids out to Minnesota for hockey (which I know people who do), but I don't, so they travel to PA for it.

one is one is not. totally reclassed. if he actually reclassed or are they just saying hes going to reclass. #7

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

one is one is not. totally reclassed. if he actually reclassed or are they just saying hes going to reclass. #7

Looneys just added two more kids from crush

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys better not make it to finals. Crush will beat them by 8 at least.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is a little presumptuous of you to assume Crush is going to be in the finals, isn't it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Finals of what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Done deal. . Rising sons plays crush first game. Someone doesn't want sons to advance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaks loud and clear when a team from a hotbed area needs to fly players in. What do the locals know that go elsewhere ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Done deal. . Rising sons plays crush first game. Someone doesn't want sons to advance.

Sons are going to Crush the Crush!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaks loud and clear when a team from a hotbed area needs to fly players in. What do the locals know that go elsewhere ??

i gues you son is a FOGO who can't beat Looney's. Stop being so negative and tell your son it only makes him better to against one of the better FOGO's.

Like Reply Quote
Page 22 of 66 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard