BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 76 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd like to say one thing. The 2021 edge team is coming down and going to kick the snot out of anyone. A little spring surprise and can't wait to play teams that might be the same age. This weekend in Maryland was a joke and teams should be ashamed of themselves for cheating. Crabs had 4 kids who were six feet. The gig is up and we will see where this team fits into the conversation. Second at dicks last year and held its own quite nicely in Maryland.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unite Deez Nuts!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'd like to say one thing. The 2021 edge team is coming down and going to kick the snot out of anyone. A little spring surprise and can't wait to play teams that might be the same age. This weekend in Maryland was a joke and teams should be ashamed of themselves for cheating. Crabs had 4 kids who were six feet. The gig is up and we will see where this team fits into the conversation. Second at dicks last year and held its own quite nicely in Maryland.

This is a 2022 thread. Brag about your team on the correct thread.

Who says something like that???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Edge is the biggest ones holding kids back. Don't case stones when you do it yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know it's a few weeks old, but can someone post the scores from the Battle of the Bay in Maryland over Halloween weekend?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know it's a few weeks old, but can someone post the scores from the Battle of the Bay in Maryland over Halloween weekend?

Express was victorious over Sweetlax, Madlax, Texas Mustangs, and Igloo. The smallest margin was 6 or 7 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 14 - Sweetlax 1
Express 11 - Madlax 6
Express 10 - Texas Mustangs 3

Express 10 - Igloo 3 (Semi)
Express 8 - Texas Mustangs 4 (Final)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 14 - Sweetlax 1
Express 11 - Madlax 6

Who were the other teams there that weekend?
Does anyone have any of the other scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 14 - Sweetlax 1
Express 11 - Madlax 6

wth, you writing a book, move along or was over 3 weeks ago!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 14 - Sweetlax 1
Express 11 - Madlax 6

wth, you writing a book, move along or was over 3 weeks ago!

Move along is right. Who cares should have been the answer. It's fall ball people. Meaningful games are more than six months away. Kids do a lot of growing and maturing in six months at this age.

Who knows what we'll see in late spring/summer?!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jeez! Manhasset dad please hurry off to the sale at Brooks Brothers and move on! Fall ball-already forgot about this tournament!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 14 - Sweetlax 1
Express 11 - Madlax 6

Sounds like Express was in a "B" tournament ???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 14 - Sweetlax 1
Express 11 - Madlax 6

Express got good real fast. Reinvented the program real fast.
No way a B tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets not forget Express dad it was Halloween weekend. I am sure a lot of those teams had kids that didn't participate because they are 11 year old kids that actually celebrated Halloween. Imagine that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 14 - Sweetlax 1
Express 11 - Madlax 6

not with igloo. They are entirely different team from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets not forget Express dad it was Halloween weekend. I am sure a lot of those teams had kids that didn't participate because they are 11 year old kids that actually celebrated Halloween. Imagine that.

yes express only had 14 players.imagine that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The first 14 like they did when they split the team in half at the other tournament in October. We all heard about how MC made two teams out of the alleged one team. So you only took the first 14 and not the second 14.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC does not sound like a very good coach at this level. Is he a better HS coach I hope? Someone always ranks teams here, how about ranking coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But Express had all their kids, right?? LOSER!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The first 14 like they did when they split the team in half at the other tournament in October. We all heard about how MC made two teams out of the alleged one team. So you only took the first 14 and not the second 14.

What is it a high school team?? Some kids didn't make the trip because of other sport obligations or didn't want to travel Halloween weekend! MC did not pick and choose who went!

Where do you clowns get this information.

Futhermore, the first tournament he split the one team up into so he can see right off the bat what he was working with. The man is a good coach, unless you are a bitter parent whose kid didn't make the team, then he sucks I guess! If you are not a parent on the team, you can only assume these things you are ranting about here but hey, troll away!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC does not sound like a very good coach at this level. Is he a better HS coach I hope? Someone always ranks teams here, how about ranking coaches?

Does your son play for him? Have you met the man? The guy is a hardworking coach! He does great with the boys and knows lacrosse! Are you aware of how many D1 players he has coached and developed??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree 100%! Always heard the negative rants about what a bad guy/coach, etc MC was. Now that my son is on the team I can see first hand that MC and the rest of the coaches do a GREAT job developing ALL of the kids on the team.
My son has missed plenty of practices & games because of in season sports conflicts. The coaches have absolutely zero problem with this.

Sorry Mac hater, but you're selling a bunch of BS, and nobody is buying it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear there are 30 kids on team. Here is a legitimate question, how can you divide your team into two teams with a couple of subs and not have a 30 man roster? I am sure the other guy is blowing some smoke but sound like there is some truth to it also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree 100%! Always heard the negative rants about what a bad guy/coach, etc MC was. Now that my son is on the team I can see first hand that MC and the rest of the coaches do a GREAT job developing ALL of the kids on the team.
My son has missed plenty of practices & games because of in season sports conflicts. The coaches have absolutely zero problem with this.

Sure thing Mrs MC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not. Do you just make things up as you go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure thing Mrs MC.

cone on. You can do better than that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SL is the best coach at this age. Smash has the majority of the original players. He develops players, MC just guts his team that he could not develop and replaced them with developed players. Where is going to look to next year for players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear there are 30 kids on team. Here is a legitimate question, how can you divide your team into two teams with a couple of subs and not have a 30 man roster? I am sure the other guy is blowing some smoke but sound like there is some truth to it also.

How is that possible? Can't wait to hear this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SL is the best coach at this age. Smash has the majority of the original players. He develops players, MC just guts his team that he could not develop and replaced them with developed players. Where is going to look to next year for players

get your facts straight. He didn't gut the team. He actually chose the team this year. A few parents sold him on private workouts before tryouts last year. They are now on to another organization. He's developing this team quite nicely along with the other coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is that possible? Can't wait to hear this?

you heard wrong and why do you care how many kids there are? Some people refuse to play on B. They know full well what they are getting. Stop worrying about things that don't affect you. And if you are on the team, you have choices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the united coach will be sad to hear that. I'm fairly certain he believes he's the best coach at this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What? He had a deal in place before the tryouts were even announced with the 32 kids. Kid from nj was in since last summer. The others are on team because they bow to the almighty MC. BUT a big wake up call was placed when the team was divided VERY unevenly at legacy tournament. Plenty of discontent on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the united coach will be sad to hear that. I'm fairly certain he believes he's the best coach at this age group.

United is using TLI game plan, hide and say you're the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What? He had a deal in place before the tryouts were even announced with the 32 kids. Kid from nj was in since last summer. The others are on team because they bow to the almighty MC. BUT a big wake up call was placed when the team was divided VERY unevenly at legacy tournament. Plenty of discontent on that team.

that couldn't be further from the truth. But if it makes you feel better to think that. Just like the united coach got new players too. So what? The point is HE chose the team. And he did good. Sorry if you are not happy where you are. And don't pretend you are. No one has to put others down if they are happy with their choices. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The negative comments about MC are 100% untrue, and have no basis. Factually, the man is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, where he was an All-American lacrosse player. He is a family man who is fully committed to youth lacrosse and is passionate about developing young kids from the early years through college, and beyond. He and the Express leadership have established one of the premier youth lacrosse clubs in the country, with a longstanding tradition. Stop the nonsense, quit it with the personal attacks and show some respect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure thing Mrs MC.

That's Mrs. C to you, Potsie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't make him a nice person. Most people think he's not . Even the ones who play for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't make him a nice person. Most people think he's not . Even the ones who play for him.

Maybe he's not warm and fuzzy like you would prefer, but he's a damn good coach who has demonstrated an ability to develop players, and is widely respected by college coaches.

I love SL, he's a funny guy and does a great job developing players as well. Two different styles. And the rest of SL's coaching staff also top notch.

The future is bright for LI kids with the top quality development they are receiving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What really makes a coach a good coach is understanding that in youth sports kids win and lose the games and it's not about them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What really makes a coach a good coach is understanding that in youth sports kids win and lose the games and it's not about them.

Thanks for that gem Socrates.

Page 25 of 76 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard