BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,254
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Sky Walkers Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 Blues have 3 committed to Maryland already

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

That's great! Anyone else committed to any other schools?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the 19 blue goalie committed to Maryland?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the 19 blue goalie committed to Maryland?

yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's impressive. That means there are 6 girls headed to Maryland just from M&D, Sky Walkers and Heros.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's impressive. That means there are 6 girls headed to Maryland just from M&D, Sky Walkers and Heros.

That's not exactly shocking, in state tuition is the key and will attract the states lacrosse players. you can probably go to Maryland for less than what it cost you to go to McDonogh, St. Pauls etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't they beat Hero's?? That's a pretty good win...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not exactly shocking, in state tuition is the key and will attract the states lacrosse players. you can probably go to Maryland for less than what it cost you to go to McDonogh, St. Pauls etc.

That's four years of UM for the cost of one year of HS with room and board at the lacrosse factories

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually up to 8 commits now on 2019 Blue. 4 MD, 1 each to UNC, Michigan, BC, and PSU.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers is a great organization. Our daughter recently switched from another area organization to be challenged. Our family has been welcomed with open arms by the coaches, parents, and players. In fact in the short time on the team our daughter has indicated that the girls are much nicer than on the team she used to play with.

By the way 16 commits on the 2019 Blue, all of which are quality division 1 institutions. Kudos Skywalkers.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers is a great organization. Our daughter recently switched from another area organization to be challenged. Our family has been welcomed with open arms by the coaches, parents, and players. In fact in the short time on the team our daughter has indicated that the girls are much nicer than on the team she used to play with.

By the way 16 commits on the 2019 Blue, all of which are quality division 1 institutions. Kudos Skywalkers.

Is this Mike or Molly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Initials ABT daughter RT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and if you saved all the money from club lacrosse you could afford a real academic school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this Mike or Molly?

Beat me to it. LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and if you saved all the money from club lacrosse you could afford a real academic school

You are on a club lacrosse thread where people are discussing club lacrosse. Did you not attend a real academic school?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers has really fallen down the past 2 years. No longer competitive with the top clubs. Definitel 2nd tier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They beat M&D this fall. I wouldn't call that 2nd tier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Skywalkers has really fallen down the past 2 years. No longer competitive with the top clubs. Definitel 2nd tier.

Totally disagree. My daughter not on Skywalkers but they are a decent club...and are totally up there with M&D. What team does your daughter play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sky walkers 2018 Blue a solid team. The 2019 and below for both blue and white are not very good. When we were at Chesapeake in Nov we watched the 2020 blue basically lose to a team from FL-I think they managed tie it. The 2019 weren't great either when watching.

The 2018 have some great players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sky walkers 2018 Blue a solid team. The 2019 and below for both blue and white are not very good. When we were at Chesapeake in Nov we watched the 2020 blue basically lose to a team from FL-I think they managed tie it. The 2019 weren't great either when watching.

2021 blue is probably the second best team in the country. Agree the 2020 team is not strong and never has been

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Skywalkers the only club with their own forum? Shouldn't there also be a TLC, M&D, Hero's etc?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Why is Skywalkers the only club with their own forum? Shouldn't there also be a TLC, M&D, Hero's etc?

Why don't you become a registered user, log on, and start them up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2021 blue is probably the second best team in the country. Agree the 2020 team is not strong and never has been

2nd best team in the country? Really? I've never even heard the team mentioned anywhere ever. I would love for you to elaborate on that one, 2021 Blue dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2nd best team in the country? Really? I've never even heard the team mentioned anywhere ever. I would love for you to elaborate on that one, 2021 Blue dad.

Not Skywalkers dad. M&D parent. You haven't been paying attention over the last couple years if you feel this way. SW has beaten YJ both times they played last summer and this fall. They are the only team that's beaten our girls in the last 2 years and even when M&D won, it was a close tough game. Who do you think is better than SW right now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros 2021 and, maybe by the end of the summer, MD United too. SW has a couple of middies that run up and down the field. That's about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros 2021 and, maybe by the end of the summer, MD United too. SW has a couple of middies that run up and down the field. That's about it.

When's the last time either of those teams have beaten SW? I'm not sure how MD United is ever even mentioned in these discussions. That team hasn't been relevant since their best players left last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When's the last time either of those teams have beaten SW? I'm not sure how MD United is ever even mentioned in these discussions. That team hasn't been relevant since their best players left last year.
Have you actually watched SW 21. They have way more than a couple of good middies...what an inane statement

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once a top club. Now 2nd tier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once a top club. Now 2nd tier.
Who are the 1st tier teams and who are the 2nd tier teams in your humble opinion. Define what makes a team a 1st or 2nd tier. Is it W/L's? Is it recruiting? Is it what team is improving?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In terms of recruiting, SW is probably the top team in MD. And I'm not a SW parent. Even their teams that don't have a lot of success get almost all of their girls recruited. Look at their 2019 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D pummels SW when it comes to recruiting. Are you serious?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D pummels SW when it comes to recruiting. Are you serious?

I'm an M&D parent and you are mistaken.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meow
ruff

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW is a top tier team at 2021 and I agree with you...How in the [lacrosse] Md United is still getting press is beyond me. They are no longer a relevant team at any age group. They had a few decent seasons a few years ago and that was it. Has-beens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a Heros world we are all just living in it.

SW is a top tier team at 2021 and I agree with you...How in the [lacrosse] Md United is still getting press is beyond me. They are no longer a relevant team at any age group. They had a few decent seasons a few years ago and that was it. Has-beens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a Heros world we are all just living in it.

thought it was an M&D world we were living in

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

heros will be the best of all teams by end of summer - I don't care weather you believe it or not. There goalie are the best and will win many games for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

heros will be the best of all teams by end of summer - I don't care weather you believe it or not. There goalie are the best and will win many games for them.

The goalie has been there with Hero's the whole time. She is very good. But it hasn't translated into a single victory up until now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what are the relevant teams for 2022's? and if M&D doesn't help with recruiting what are the best clubs for that?

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard