BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 76 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not angry X-outlaw parent. Just an observer who has to hear about how awesome your kid is in every sport he plays.

You show me one forum entry where an Outlaw parent is bragging.. it does not happen. The boys all get along - the parents do as well when watching on the side lines. But never have i seen any bragging. Let the kids have fun.. and move on.

Im not moving on! I'm surprised that they have not found another tournament to stack. Maybe its time to regulate lacrosse to make sure competition is equal!

Yes.. i will say it again... Beat them down because you say they are not an A team... so when they win a so called B tournament - you still beat them down. The kids all get along and they are having fun. Likely not the same experience for you whereever you ended up.

My kid and I are getting along just fine with our new team. I appreciate the caring comments. Best of luck to you and your kids dealing with PB and his ripoff lacrosse!

Sounds like you need a hug !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United was not the King of the Mountain today at Lehigh, but lost two one goal games. Smash & Empire took care of business at the Mustang.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United was not the King of the Mountain today at Lehigh, but lost two one goal games. Smash & Empire took care of business at the Mustang.

looks like the teams are pretty even. Its going to be a very good competitive year for the top 2022 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best in Maryland? Team 91 boosted they had the best team before playing a game. How have they done and other top teams so far this fall? Great age group with a lot of good teams,

There are a lot of teams who could win on any given day. Madlax, Bethesda, Hawks, Diamondbacks, Cannons, FCA, Crabs, Breakers (aka Team 91 MD)

Who is the best team in Philadelphia? Sons? Mesa Fresh?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was funny today at Fall Brawl watching JC on the sidelines yelling at the kids. Is he going to keep showing up or was this one of those drive by's??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the loser

so says smash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best in Maryland? Team 91 boosted they had the best team before playing a game. How have they done and other top teams so far this fall? Great age group with a lot of good teams,

There are a lot of teams who could win on any given day. Madlax, Bethesda, Hawks, Diamondbacks, Cannons, FCA, Crabs, Breakers (aka Team 91 MD)

Freedom by a long shot. However no phillybteam will be able to hang with the big boys. Philly lacrosse is very diluted right now. 20 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could someone please inform the Igloo B team they are not an A team. When they play like the AA Elite Igloo and have the sportsmanship like AA, then you can say A. It is a lot of money for a B team and the kids chanting nonsense after a win is disgusting. Not a scorer loser hear, but listening on the sidelines the parents describing their team as the AA team? Not a chance and not in the same class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks blow out Mesa rising sons and orange crush today. Maryland lacrosse is top in the east coast.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Freedom by a long shot. However no phillybteam will be able to hang with the big boys. Philly lacrosse is very diluted right now. 20 teams.
Actually there are like 28 teams in a 30 mile radius right now, very diluted. But when it matters they will most likely be Sons. Sons 8th grade team dismantled Freedom easily. If some of those teams ever combine it could be lights out for the rest of the east coast. Most of the philly teams eventually funnel into a few programs that compete with the best in the country. Parents will see that there will be some clubs that will separate themselves with the training piece and very soon you will see that club dominate at all levels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

haha yeah right, as soon as skill and IQ matter freedom done. At 6th grade you can get by on talent, Freedom not teaching the kids how to play. Go watch their offense, no flow, its a mess. We left last year and will never go back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could someone please inform the Igloo B team they are not an A team. When they play like the AA Elite Igloo and have the sportsmanship like AA, then you can say A. It is a lot of money for a B team and the kids chanting nonsense after a win is disgusting. Not a scorer loser hear, but listening on the sidelines the parents describing their team as the AA team? Not a chance and not in the same class.

I think everyone would be shocked if anyone on Igloo B said they were an AA team after being together for two months. Many of those parents are from last year's Jesters team and it doesn't sound like them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament ???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think everyone would be shocked if anyone on Igloo B said they were an AA team after being together for two months. Many of those parents are from last year's Jesters team and it doesn't sound like them.

Don't be shocked when people justify paying 3k playing for a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the loser

so says smash

Not a smash parent....but keep stiring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks blow out Mesa rising sons and orange crush today. Maryland lacrosse is top in the east coast.

On the east coast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love the calling a team an AA . let's be real it's A and B .and that Igloo team is a B team. Who did they beat? And was it all A team or B teams they beat. If you lost to them it doesn't say much for your team if you are playing in A tournamens

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the loser

so says smash

either way you are calling out people as losers for saying teams are competitive. who else would say 'so says the loser' if it wasn't one of the teams that just played. you are owning up to saying it and protesting you are not a smash parent. so says the parent who is actually the loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love the calling a team an AA . let's be real it's A and B .and that Igloo team is a B team. Who did they beat? And was it all A team or B teams they beat. If you lost to them it doesn't say much for your team if you are playing in A tournamens

nothing wrong with paying 3K for playing B. lets just cut to the chase and call all the top teams AA so the second team can be called A. igloo A competes fine with the top A teams. if they are AA so is smash united express along with the top Maryland teams and so on. whats the difference. play on the team that fits your kid and it no body's business who pays what for what. unfortunately the sideline banter filters down to the kids and they are the ones who are made to feel inadequate saying they are on a B team. its ridiculous. if your kid is playing competitive games and getting better, you are getting your money's worth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the loser

so says smash

either way you are calling out people as losers for saying teams are competitive. who else would say 'so says the loser' if it wasn't one of the teams that just played. you are owning up to saying it and protesting you are not a smash parent. so says the parent who is actually the loser.

Wasn't me. Just saying it wasn't a smash parent. Not big on name calling it screams insecurity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the loser

so says smash

Wasn't me. Just saying it wasn't a smash parent. Not big on name calling it screams insecurity.

you have no idea if it was a smash parent or not. Whoever it was is the real loser. I'm big on calling people out. Its not insecurity its called accountability.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's where you are wrong in my opinion.. You are worried about Igloo kids calling themselves B players and they would feel inadequate. I guess failure or motivation is not something you want to teach your kid. I guess you believe all kids should get trophys at the end of a season for participation. Keep telling your kid he is great without motivating him could possibly set him up for failure .Yes they are young but at what point do you start to let him know they have work to do to get better. You can't keep praising them and painting a false picture. It use to be A and B until parents didn't want their own ego to be bruised and that's the truth. Igloo B is a B and like the others should be called that by kids and parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed totally on the Igloo B comments. Call me dumb or cheap. I would rather pay 1500 for my son's B team than 3000 for his friends B spot on Igloo B. Enjoy the Igloo helmet wraps. Priceless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's where you are wrong in my opinion.. You are worried about Igloo kids calling themselves B players and they would feel inadequate. I guess failure or motivation is not something you want to teach your kid. I guess you believe all kids should get trophys at the end of a season for participation. Keep telling your kid he is great without motivating him could possibly set him up for failure .Yes they are young but at what point do you start to let him know they have work to do to get better. You can't keep praising them and painting a false picture. It use to be A and B until parents didn't want their own ego to be bruised and that's the truth. Igloo B is a B and like the others should be called that by kids and parents

who's wrong. you just stated exactly what the point is of the prior posts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody from Igloo B pretends that they are an A team. Igloo B has been together for a little over a month. We are happy with the coaching and the amount of lacrosse the kids will get for the amount of money we are spending. Not sure about the chanting, Igloo B played in a tournament yesterday and won three games relatively easily. It was not championship format, it was freezing cold with the wind off the water but it was a fun day. I didn't see any bad sportsmanship by Igloo or any other teams, parents, coaches or kids. Last week Igloo won easily against teams in Princeton and then lost to Outlaws A team. We know exactly where the kids stack up relative to AA teams, A teams, B teams etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the loser

so says smash

Accountability says the anonymous poster. You can't make this stuff up.

you have no idea if it was a smash parent or not. Whoever it was is the real loser. I'm big on calling people out. Its not insecurity its called accountability.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Parent see JC from TB walking up and down the sidelines yelling at the kids he's not even a coach for?
He even yelled at a kid from the other team and walked onto the other teams sideline yelling at the kids he didn't know the names of.
He doesn't belong in youth lacrosse

Ha Ha !!! saw the same thing, But as muich as i dont like him or his style (it'shy we pulled our kid) He got results. My sons team was up until Cat started yelling and screaming and acting like a crazy person, but as soon as he did the kids responded and came back to win. I can't see the kids responding to it for long. Eventually they will get tired of it.

The parents have to get tired of it too after a while. I'm glad we are gone!!!!!

I saw the same thing vs Hitmen. They legitimately were beating True Blue the whole game mostly with the ex-True Blue kids all while JC was screaming and complaining. The kids that left True Blue or were cut by JC were were very happy they won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Accountability says the anonymous poster. You can't make this stuff up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is anonymous or hadn't you noticed. Some people are very obvious to figure out though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the east coast.

LI parent here and I think there is the same amount of quality teams in Maryland as LI. LI'S top teams, in no specific order, both 91 teams, Express and Igloo is likely on parity with the MD Stars, Adren, Hawks and Crabs. I think the only team that could break into that group from outside those locations is Laxachusetts. That's based on an eye test. Can't give an opinion on teams I have not seen play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the east coast.

LI parent here and I think there is the same amount of quality teams in Maryland as LI. LI'S top teams, in no specific order, both 91 teams, Express and Igloo is likely on parity with the MD Stars, Arden, Hawks and Crabs. I think the only team that could break into that group from outside those locations is Laxachusetts. That's based on an eye test. Can't give an opinion on teams I have not seen play.

I'd add Cannons and Rising Sons to that list based on fall ball only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the east coast.

LI parent here and I think there is the same amount of quality teams in Maryland as LI. LI'S top teams, in no specific order, both 91 teams, Express and Igloo is likely on parity with the MD Stars, Adren, Hawks and Crabs. I think the only team that could break into that group from outside those locations is Laxachusetts. That's based on an eye test. Can't give an opinion on teams I have not seen play.

MD Stars isn't a club. It was an all start team put together

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the east coast.

91 Baltimore, Arden Diamondbacks, Hawks, 91 Smash and FCA all playing a round robin in MD this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the east coast.

91 Baltimore, Arden Diamondbacks, Hawks, 91 Smash and FCA all playing a round robin in MD this weekend.

And 91 United is still in hiding. Look for their coaches scouting on the sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

feel better that you got that out.
your all star team beat the top teams but no where close to any blowouts. In fact express was goal for goal the whole game. If we took the all stars from express igloo smash and united outcome would have been much different. But you pound your chest if it makes you feel good.

On the east coast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regarding the comment about ex-True Blue players. Correction, the kids on Hitmen were NOT cut by JC despite the gossip. They tried out and made it but chose not to return and some never tried out. Sorry, just hate reading inaccurate information. Ok...start bashing! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regarding the comment about ex-True Blue players. Correction, the kids on Hitmen were NOT cut by JC despite the gossip. They tried out and made it but chose not to return and some never tried out. Sorry, just hate reading inaccurate information. Ok...start bashing! LOL

That's even better that the kids made the True Blue team but didn't want to play for JC or his cronies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the east coast.

And 91 United is still in hiding. Look for their coaches scouting on the sideline.

United COME OUT AND PLAAAYYYYYYY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the east coast.

But still a team. I know because I saw their matching uniforms and helmets. Either way, they are very good.

Page 24 of 76 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard