BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree with previous post. I'd rather lose to an older, better team 7-4, then beat a younger team/beginner team, 11-0..

The exact reason why this is a waste for express north

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who the Bulldogs are?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with previous post. I'd rather lose to an older, better team 7-4, then beat a younger team/beginner team, 11-0..

We will see, won't we?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go on 2024 thread, call express north coach and complain to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We will see, won't we?

Express North 14 Orange 2

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
superstars should be a good game as well - i believe its all 2024 kids from Ridgefield - I hope its competitive all around for all teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a mixed fall ball tournament with 2024 and 2025 Fall at the youth ages is about playing and getting experience. My older son always went to the Yale tournament and it is a great day with the boys on a college campus the ferry over in the morning. Really doubt express went in saying "lets play down" or 91 being a new team said "lets play up" but we are talking 3rd and 4th graders a debate this big is embarrasing about little kids. How is Legacy 2025 playing against younger 2026 teams acceptable? I know many of the parents on our team would rather be in the Yale tournament. Lets face it 91 should have a difficult time in those games but being challenged helps kids grow! Instead of playing 2nd graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We will see, won't we?

Even with the handful of fall bdays on orange most are a lot younger than express kids. Will make a big difference

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a mixed fall ball tournament with 2024 and 2025 Fall at the youth ages is about playing and getting experience. My older son always went to the Yale tournament and it is a great day with the boys on a college campus the ferry over in the morning. Really doubt express went in saying "lets play down" or 91 being a new team said "lets play up" but we are talking 3rd and 4th graders a debate this big is embarrasing about little kids. How is Legacy 2025 playing against younger 2026 teams acceptable? I know many of the parents on our team would rather be in the Yale tournament. Lets face it 91 should have a difficult time in those games but being challenged helps kids grow! Instead of playing 2nd graders

It's a shame, 91 should plan their tournaments better. They should divide up the age groups with more thought. Can't blame the teams for their poor groupings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't see how legacy 2025 playing 2026 teams works well

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a shame, 91 should plan their tournaments better. They should divide up the age groups with more thought. Can't blame the teams for their poor groupings.
What do you mean? How would you like the teams to be divided up?
As for 91 playing up- better up then down. As long as the kids know they have some battles ahead of them- who cares what the score is. 91 has a lot of siblings on the other older teams that are there. I bet the families appreciate being able to go to one tourney as a family, rather than be split. The kids will be fine and they'll play and learn from the competition. Nothing wrong with that- is there? Always play up, not down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North 2024 6 91 Orange 2025 4. So much for your 10 goal game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha more like 16-4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day for the kids 91 orange played up were challenged by kids much larger and did a great job ! Like coat said its a process and plying bigger older kids will get them there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 orange do against superstars

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express North 2024 6
91 Orange 2025 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Superstars beat express by 3.
Superstars beat 91 by 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 orange do against superstars

Im really not sure of the score but it was a loss. It was a tough game. It wasn't by 10 goals or anything silly like that. They had one boy who was clocking in at about 5 ft tall and 120lbs who was just playing football with our kids. He would literally drive up the middle just leaving 3-4 bodies in his wake. Our kids couldn't stop that but they sure tried.

Express North played lacrosse much better. Superstars weren't as good but they just overpowered the smaller kids and 91 Orange wasn't crisp enough in their plays to compensate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha more like 16-4

You're just angry at the world because your boyfriend always makes you play catcher and never lets you pitch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha more like 16-4

You're just angry at the world because your boyfriend always makes you play catcher and never lets you pitch.

Quick question... Are you the neckless psycho with the green hat that screamed at every kid on the field except for your own or the guy in all black with the earmuffs that was WAY to into your kids lax team?? Pretty sure you had a semi in the first game. Settle down guys. Settle down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha more like 16-4

Quick question... Are you the neckless psycho with the green hat that screamed at every kid on the field except for your own or the guy in all black with the earmuffs that was WAY to into your kids lax team?? Pretty sure you had a semi in the first game. Settle down guys. Settle down.

Better get to practice because it's still coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Superstars beat 91 by 1

Express north beat 91 orange by 2. 6-4 great game North goalie played well so did 91's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Superstars beat 91 by 1

Express north beat 91 orange by 2. 6-4 great game North goalie played well so did 91's

Thanks goalie daddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last time we played express north 2024 they had the express 23 goalie . We are from the same town .Channy asked them to come down and didn't tell them it was a younger team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's the thing last year. Express north didn't have a 2024 team. It was 2023 with 24's on it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some real big talented kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's the thing last year. Express north didn't have a 2024 team. It was 2023 with 24's on it

lol. largely 2024 with 4 or 5 2025s. also 3 or 4 top players missing for soccer. Still squashed 91 little guys easily.

The future for 91 isn't bright with this group. I guess they will upgrade like always. Isn't legacy the top for this age group anyway?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol. largely 2024 with 4 or 5 2025s. also 3 or 4 top players missing for soccer. Still squashed 91 little guys easily.

The future for 91 isn't bright with this group. I guess they will upgrade like always. Isn't legacy the top for this age group anyway?

Squashed- 2 goal win? Buddy, you better redefine your expectations. Most older teams would be humbled that they only won by two goals to a team a year younger. While not a parent on either of these teams, I'd have to say good job to the little guys. I was actually really surprised to see the score and could not believe that a year older team did not pull away more than they did, especially the way people were posting that they were going to win by 10+ goals. I'd say this was a very close game, where both teams played hard and strong. One won and the other had a real great showing for a team a year younger. Give credit where credit is due and stop trashing teams to make yourself feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly the poster above is a Legacy dad. It was 4-4 late in the game as well. I give credit to the 91 team they played hard and moved the ball well for this age and gave our boys a great game! Parents were very nice as well great day up at Yale!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Btw. Express north had all their best guys. That is fact. Congrats. 91 played well!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The future isn't bright, do you hear what an idiot you sound like.8 yr old kids, get a life man. They lost to 9 yr olds by a goal, and 2 goals. Great evenly matched games. I'm happy to see them playing up. That's how you get better. Winning a t shirt, or blowing a team out 14 to 2, isn't what its about. I want my son to be challenged. Challenged in sports, academics, anything. That's what its about. Not the score in an 8 yr old lax game. Kids had a great day at yale. Good tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the little guys, they played hard. I was talking to a few 91 parents on sidleines, they seemed very nice. One guy was cracking us up with jokes. Our team won, but it wasnt easy. Very good showing for 3rd grade team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Btw. Express north had all their best guys. That is fact. Congrats. 91 played well!!!

Hate to burst your bubble but starting goalie and two starting attack man and 2 starting middies not there. Little guys aren't bad but the 2025s on our team just as good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are misinformed. Starting goalie for express north played the 2nd game. And starting attack was there. Your information is very wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 days ago, they were losing by 10, you were wrong. Now instead of saying you are wrong, you say they are missing players. Someone like yourself has no class. Were superstars also missing players. Its ok be wrong, people make mistakes. I know its hard for you to admit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express dad here. Our boys were all there and does it matter kids played hard both teams very good youth lacrosse This is def NOT an express dad saying we were missing players Dont take the bait Great job yesterday those kids are fighters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express dad here. Our boys were all there and does it matter kids played hard both teams very good youth lacrosse This is def NOT an express dad saying we were missing players Dont take the bait Great job yesterday those kids are fighters

Nice try 91 daddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good job by all the boys will be a fun group to watch with both 91 teams , Legacy and Expressb

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of chatter for 3rd grade lax, and it's only fall ball...be nice if we just kept it positive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such a great day yesterday. Amazing competition and our 2025s played well against two older top notch teams. Great job to all the boys who played yesterday. Thank you for the competition. The refinement in skills of this 91 team in such a short period of time is pretty fun to watch. Can't wait to see them continue to progress.

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard