BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 44 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw two of the games. Penalties came after 91 was getting blown out. Those penalties called would have been penalties in the 80s as well. Heard they called the third game 91 played that day because of dirty play after the score was out of reach. It is a shame because they have two or three players that can make any team in 2021. Don't know if they will stay if the team continues on the path they are currently taking.

Ambush team is solid and is going to take everyone by surprise living upto there name ! They eliminated a decent amount on list of last year's roster and replaced them with underated players that weren't part of the orange click .The last few practices they have looked far more talented and then the limelight team which was not part of the tryouts because that team was already recruited and picked before then. Ambush has finally obtained the cream of the crop! Tomorrow is the day every one will see.

one of the recent posts about this years improvement. Seems pretty happy to be rid of last years roster. I guess its the cream of the B crop. Maybe if they played the game the way it is supposed to be played and left the Hansen brothers from Slapshot at home they would be competitive
Definitely too many penalties that last tournament. A lot of that had to do with ONE referee who got his panties in a bunch. Unfortunately the game has changed and contact is frowned upon now. Have to change to this wimpy version. If you played the game you know that this is not the same game!
I saw two games also. In the game against the Outlaws those penalties were the reason for the blowout. Ambush beat that team the week before. I'm not saying that they are better but can compete. I disagree that those penalties would have been called in the 80's especially when it was just one referee calling all of them. Even when the other ref was closer. A few of the Outlaws parents agreed. Listen this is just another team trying to make the jump to A. Maybe they do. Maybe they don't. Don't let one disgruntled ex parent who's son got cut stir up nonsense. Let the boys play and improve without the nonsense which they certainly didn't bring on themselves.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about Eclipse 2021? We are playing them this weekend in Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw two of the games. Penalties came after 91 was getting blown out. Those penalties called would have been penalties in the 80s as well. Heard they called the third game 91 played that day because of dirty play after the score was out of reach. It is a shame because they have two or three players that can make any team in 2021. Don't know if they will stay if the team continues on the path they are currently taking.

Ambush team is solid and is going to take everyone by surprise living upto there name ! They eliminated a decent amount on list of last year's roster and replaced them with underated players that weren't part of the orange click .The last few practices they have looked far more talented and then the limelight team which was not part of the tryouts because that team was already recruited and picked before then. Ambush has finally obtained the cream of the crop! Tomorrow is the day every one will see.

one of the recent posts about this years improvement. Seems pretty happy to be rid of last years roster. I guess its the cream of the B crop. Maybe if they played the game the way it is supposed to be played and left the Hansen brothers from Slapshot at home they would be competitive
Definitely too many penalties that last tournament. A lot of that had to do with ONE referee who got his panties in a bunch. Unfortunately the game has changed and contact is frowned upon now. Have to change to this wimpy version. If you played the game you know that this is not the same game!
I saw two games also. In the game against the Outlaws those penalties were the reason for the blowout. Ambush beat that team the week before. I'm not saying that they are better but can compete. I disagree that those penalties would have been called in the 80's especially when it was just one referee calling all of them. Even when the other ref was closer. A few of the Outlaws parents agreed. Listen this is just another team trying to make the jump to A. Maybe they do. Maybe they don't. Don't let one disgruntled ex parent who's son got cut stir up nonsense. Let the boys play and improve without the nonsense which they certainly didn't bring on themselves.

Get used to the penalties. It's a Berry coached team now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is wrong and not worthy of belief on so many levels. Just have your kid play the tournament this weekend and hope 91 can do well against the B teams they will be playing. Stop saying they can compete in A. They are now playing b teams because they have played 8 games against A and B plus teams and have one win by one goal to show for it. The rest of the games they got blownout. Give it a rest already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is wrong and not worthy of belief on so many levels. Just have your kid play the tournament this weekend and hope 91 can do well against the B teams they will be playing. Stop saying they can compete in A. They are now playing b teams because they have played 8 games against A and B plus teams and have one win by one goal to show for it. The rest of the games they got blownout. Give it a rest already.
Why do you care so much? Sour grapes I guess. By the way they are playing in A. You should hope that they do well. Then your boy would have been cut by an A team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are plenty of A Teams that would consider taking those players too.!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a good team. They played Igloo b team Lin the summer. Big boys on the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is empire black playing in b/c division? I thought they are empires elite team if they even have one . that's what you call playing for a t-shirt.sub par coaching and players on that team.those parents definitely drink alot of kool aid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is empire black playing in b/c division? I thought they are empires elite team if they even have one . that's what you call playing for a t-shirt.sub par coaching and players on that team.those parents definitely drink alot of kool aid

If they have sub-par coaching and the players are sub-par, how do you get they are the elite team? This team has played in one tournament together. Sounds like you have issues way beyond the lacrosse field, it almost sounds personal. The scary part is you are following a kids team that your child is not on and your lurking around the same field that my child is playing on. If the T-Shirt is all that you want, I will buy one for you. Then go away....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the ones playing for a t-shirt.you need to learn how to read.grow some thicker skin then come back to the forum.you seem to get upset very easy.love pushing weak buttons

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That team is a D- might even be a F+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they have sub-par coaching and the players are sub-par, how do you get they are the elite team? This team has played in one tournament together. Sounds like you have issues way beyond the lacrosse field, it almost sounds personal. The scary part is you are following a kids team that your child is not on and your lurking around the same field that my child is playing on. If the T-Shirt is all that you want, I will buy one for you. Then go away....

This team is a D- might even be a F+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schedule was released tonight and empire black is in B not b/c really get your facts straight and stop worrying about sub-par and worry about living up to what your coach and organization claims , after all you been waisting money for a few years trying to get it right !

quote=Anonymous]Why is empire black playing in b/c division? I thought they are empires elite team if they even have one . that's what you call playing for a t-shirt.sub par coaching and players on that team.those parents definitely drink alot of kool aid [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schedule was released tonight and empire black is in B not b/c really get your facts straight and stop worrying about sub-par and worry about living up to what your coach and organization claims , after all you been waisting money for a few years trying to get it right !

quote=Anonymous]Why is empire black playing in b/c division? I thought they are empires elite team if they even have one . that's what you call playing for a t-shirt.sub par coaching and players on that team.those parents definitely drink alot of kool aid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH SMALL BRAIN MAN
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Empire Team is a joke

quote=Anonymous]Why is empire black playing in b/c division? I thought they are empires elite team if they even have one . that's what you call playing for a t-shirt.sub par coaching and players on that team.those parents definitely drink alot of kool aid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH SMALL BRAIN MAN
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep taking the bait.you sound like a bitter parent and your kid got cut from one of the more reputable organizations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire Black is like playing a lacrosse team from Alaska

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, I think the Empire Black have good Coaches, One left 91 to go to empire black and the other was asked to leave ever organization that he has been a part of. "And you pay for that"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which teams are the best and how do you define your team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When a parent claims a team is an "A" team and is given several great points on why the team is not "A" and then we get the come back your kid got cut that's why you are disagreeing it means you lost the argument. It is doubtful that anyone got cut from 91 who is posting here. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. The team has a couple of very talented players and that is it. You better try and keep those few players happy and build around them in the next few years. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When a parent claims a team is an "A" team and is given several great points on why the team is not "A" and then we get the come back your kid got cut that's why you are disagreeing it means you lost the argument. It is doubtful that anyone got cut from 91 who is posting here. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. The team has a couple of very talented players and that is it. You better try and keep those few players happy and build around them in the next few years. Good luck.
I would say that if it was a current parent who stated that (boasted). He got checked real hard by the reality that he was wrong. That should be sufficient for MOST reasonable people. Some people revel in others failure. Me wonders why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good deflection

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea very obvious on the guy who seems to drag others into his misery.

quote=Anonymous]Good deflection [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush is playing 3 strong B teams at Yale, but they think they are A teams.
Primetime, express north & necks (fighting clams). Unfortunately Yale does not have any A teams competing in the 2021 bracket. If Ambush loses to any of these 3 teams we will know where they stand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is that schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush is playing 3 strong B teams at Yale, but they think they are A teams.
Primetime, express north & necks (fighting clams). Unfortunately Yale does not have any A teams competing in the 2021 bracket. If Ambush loses to any of these 3 teams we will know where they stand.

Enough about this team. There are 50 other 2021 teams on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bulldog fall classic. Yale lacrosse website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but if your not one of the big four or a 91 & Express team. No one other than a parent cares, because they all are B or lower teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and you are a looser, who hides behind a computer and even better does it ANONYMOUS. Where did you go so wrong in life that as an ADULT you feel satisfaction from doing this. 91, Ambush, Empire, Express, Outlaws who cares. They are all teams that are trying to play the sport and have fun. I am sure you would not even let your kid on this site. Why? cause the message that is sent is wrong. If they win great. If they don't (which is what you want, which is sick in many ways) they will try and continue to get better. WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT!!!!! These teams did not start up ISIS, they did not fly into the world trade center, they are young men playing a sport that YOU, yes YOU are turning into a 3rd grade recess fight. Enough is enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and you are a looser, who hides behind a computer and even better does it ANONYMOUS. Where did you go so wrong in life that as an ADULT you feel satisfaction from doing this. 91, Ambush, Empire, Express, Outlaws who cares. They are all teams that are trying to play the sport and have fun. I am sure you would not even let your kid on this site. Why? cause the message that is sent is wrong. If they win great. If they don't (which is what you want, which is sick in many ways) they will try and continue to get better. WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT!!!!! These teams did not start up ISIS, they did not fly into the world trade center, they are young men playing a sport that YOU, yes YOU are turning into a 3rd grade recess fight. Enough is enough.

OH MY GOD, YOU MAKE SENSE! There is no room for your kind here. Take that crazy talk to another site. Imagine a site that actually offered good information and maybe a positive message. I would never allow my kid on this site, too many narcissistic parents here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3d NE 2021
2 Way Select 2021
Predators 2021
NH Tomahawks 2021 Purple
Necks 2021 Orange
Primetime 2021
Team 91 Ambush
LI Express North 2021
3d NE South 2021
CT Bulldogs 2021
LI Outlaws Black 2021
LI Empire 2021

Where is Black Ice, LIE Channy, Icon, 91 Orange, Eclipse or Laxachusettes. Without those six programs this tournament is a B level tournament and anyone has a chance of winning the 2021 bracket. My money is on Outlaws Black. Go Outlaws make Long Island proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck with that prediction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is better in that group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3d NE 2021
2 Way Select 2021
Predators 2021
NH Tomahawks 2021 Purple
Necks 2021 Orange
Primetime 2021
Team 91 Ambush
LI Express North 2021
3d NE South 2021
CT Bulldogs 2021
LI Outlaws Black 2021
LI Empire 2021

Where is Black Ice, LIE Channy, Icon, 91 Orange, Eclipse or Laxachusettes. Without those six programs this tournament is a B level tournament and anyone has a chance of winning the 2021 bracket. My money is on Outlaws Black. Go Outlaws make Long Island proud.

Igloo and Express Channy are not playing this weekend. Icon and Eclipse are playing in Md. 91 Orange and Outlaws A are playing at Lehigh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express couldn't get the icon players this weekend. So they decided to sit out this weekend. Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express couldn't get the icon players this weekend. So they decided to sit out this weekend. Lmao

That is funny. Unfortunately it might be true. Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Outlaws Black is now the second Outlaws team and the first team is now called Select. This looks like a good lineup of teams and are not B teams. They are mostly A teams but not AA.

3d NE 2021
2 Way Select 2021
Predators 2021
NH Tomahawks 2021 Purple
Necks 2021 Orange
Primetime 2021
Team 91 Ambush
LI Express North 2021
3d NE South 2021
CT Bulldogs 2021
LI Outlaws Black 2021
LI Empire 2021

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but if your not one of the big four or a 91 & Express team. No one other than a parent cares, because they all are B or lower teams.

Yes but isn't that what this entire site is about? Parents, there are no college coaches trolling this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your saying the Icon transfer is still on Icon but played for a rival team for a few tournaments. Very strange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard to understand why a roster of 30 kids needs more players who play for free and are on the field most of the game. I feel for parents of kids who are now sitting on the bench. They are stuck. Can't complain or else they will be moved to b team. The only option is to say nothing and move on next year. What a waste during a key development year for these kids. Probably better off to loose the money and go elsewhere or catch on to a second team and play for both.

So your saying the Icon transfer is still on Icon but played for a rival team for a few tournaments. Very strange.

Page 20 of 44 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard