BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Re: LI Outlaws News
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Black played in Princeton nj going 0-4.

Black What ? Impossible to go 0-4. you are guaranteed 3 games only... only winning team goes to a 4th or 5th game. You are trying to stir the pot.

Or you don't know what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Black What ? Impossible to go 0-4. you are guaranteed 3 games only... only winning team goes to a 4th or 5th game. You are trying to stir the pot.

it is easy to look up. they had 4 games. Thunder, Momma's, Brotherhoood, & Ottawa. 2 were close two weren't. wasn't there but seems to me could have been as easily 2-2.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

it is easy to look up. they had 4 games. Thunder, Momma's, Brotherhoood, & Ottawa. 2 were close two weren't. wasn't there but seems to me could have been as easily 2-2.

They could have easily been 4-0 if they won all their gaems, just as they were easily 0-4 since they lost all their games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 select team not as good as expected. This is what happens when individuals with superior skills are over looked at tryouts so certain groups of players from certain towns are catered to. This team also inherited the poison that killed Legacy commandos, watch out for the wolf in sheeps clothing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 select team not as good as expected. This is what happens when individuals with superior skills are over looked at tryouts so certain groups of players from certain towns are catered to. This team also inherited the poison that killed Legacy commandos, watch out for the wolf in sheeps clothing!

Superior Skills??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Wolf", clever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does not look like the 2018 Select team is doing too well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering if there will be a Mommas Boyz merge in the near future? Heard some interesting tidbits on that one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Wolf", clever.

Thought it was a bay shore marauder that killed the commandos!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering if there will be a Mommas Boyz merge in the near future? Heard some interesting tidbits on that one.

Is that the team with the bras on their jerseys? (I know, I know, it's a great cause)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mamas boys to the outlaws?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mamas boys to the outlaws?

No way. Will never happen. Mamas Boys have a lot of 91 players. No reason to jump to a lesser club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was not the select team. Half the kids did not go.That also includes both coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow........I don't even see any 2019 Legacy teams......quite surprising and quite a tumble!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow........I don't even see any 2019 Legacy teams......quite surprising and quite a tumble!!

Your message is weird for an Outlaw post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy Commandos was blown up by one of the new Outlaws parents! Enjoy him!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smoke and Mirrors that woman that runs Mommas Boys. Hopefully, the Brennan's have her number.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was not the select team. Half the kids did not go.That also includes both coaches

What age group are you talking about and what tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whichever age group and tournament you are thinking about!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people are so nasty it's ridiculous. Have a beautiful day, grouch!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe they were talking about 2018 Select.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the info

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolf in sheepshead clothing , bayshore marauder what ever you want to call this parent had nothing to do with killing commandos. A combo of losing players who went to express because they are going to st ants, the tension between the 2 coaches and the directors lack of interest in the team. Add to that the notion of reclassing players, which parents had no interest in doing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolf in sheepshead clothing , bayshore marauder what ever you want to call this parent had nothing to do with killing commandos. A combo of losing players who went to express because they are going to st ants, the tension between the 2 coaches and the directors lack of interest in the team. Add to that the notion of reclassing players, which parents had no interest in doing.

Team was doomed from the beginning. The players, coaches, parents were never going to mesh. Should have kept the teams separate from the beginning. St Anthony's, outlaws, express, and the marauder didn't help either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same thing every year!! Doesn't matter what age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't matter what happened to the Legacy team, it does matter if these guys get into a good college, stay and finish and are a success. Bad parents unfortunately get in the way. They like to put the blame on others. Maurader, St. Ants parents, whatever the reasoning behind the move, let's watch where it pans out. These are the important years. Parents with bad reps hopefully will change their ways. Stay quiet, let your boy play. Maybe the Brennan's can do what all the other organizations couldn't. Maybe not. Good luck in the spring!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't matter what happened to the Legacy team, it does matter if these guys get into a good college, stay and finish and are a success. Bad parents unfortunately get in the way. They like to put the blame on others. Maurader, St. Ants parents, whatever the reasoning behind the move, let's watch where it pans out. These are the important years. Parents with bad reps hopefully will change their ways. Stay quiet, let your boy play. Maybe the Brennan's can do what all the other organizations couldn't. Maybe not. Good luck in the spring!

Not a parent on this team, a St Ants, or even remotely connected to this team, but I did read this thread with interest, and was thinking about this statement and it rings true... "it doesn't matter what happened to the legacy team, it does matter if these guys get into a good college, stay and finish and are a success." As the kids are getting older- I would say now starting in 8th grade ( which is a damn shame) the team in itself should work as a team, but really wins and losses are not important, a solid team is what one needs and all players and parents need to be on board for the sum of the team to reach a goal- get the players into a good college and have them be an integral part of the success of their future college teams, as well as a success off the field, and most importantly a good citizen of society. Parents near and far seem to be lacking the role in trying to raise good kids, or at least it appears that is their last priority, as their own behavior is less than upstanding showing the way they act on the sidelines of the games and practices. Good luck to all the boys in youth lacrosse and let them all use the sport to better themselves and their chances to make themselves into a success in the future- on and off the fields.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey how did the 2022 "Select' team do this past weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

0-3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

0-3

I guess you lost to the 5th graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me you knew the results and just wanted to stir it up. Why would an adult act like this? I hope your kids take after your wife and are not as childish as you are. Move on, I understand your sun was cut by the Outlaws but enough is enough. It's time for Daddy to wake up and act like a grown up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me you knew the results and just wanted to stir it up. Why would an adult act like this? I hope your kids take after your wife and are not as childish as you are. Move on, I understand your sun was cut by the Outlaws but enough is enough. It's time for Daddy to wake up and act like a grown up.

Thats funny my kid did not try out for the Outlaws. By the looks of that team no one got cut. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats funny my kid did not try out for the Outlaws. By the looks of that team no one got cut. lol

So why are you on this thread? Your a real POS. Loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So why are you on this thread? Your a real POS. Loser.

LOL you kiss your mother with that mouth! Your wife and kids must be proud! Get a life and go play for a real team that doesn't suck every dime from your measly little wallet!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol Don't make me crush you with my wallet. Its a Sledgehammer so don't think the outlaws are doing that to you. I have other problems if they are taking every dime.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Outlaws play in the Santa Jam tournament? I thought I saw a lot of Outlaw helmets??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New Outlaw bumper stickers now available. Go to the site and fill your cart! Gotta to have the skull and crossbones! Yes, we are outlaws!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New Outlaw bumper stickers now available. Go to the site and fill your cart! Gotta to have the skull and crossbones! Yes, we are outlaws!

Come on, that's too blatant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Outlaws play in the Santa Jam tournament? I thought I saw a lot of Outlaw helmets??

No outlaw teams played in Santa Jam

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws have anymore 2025 open spots ?

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18