BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,108
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 47 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 46 47
Re: Re: Boys 2019-9th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LI Express 2019 AA went undefeated at Big Four Philly on Saturday. Impressive showing following up on the 3-0 day on 11/1 at the NLF Showcase. After beating the EDGE at NLF and now beating Sweetlax at Big Four Showcase in Pottstown, they have to be considered a Top 3 team in the country.

I believe the score was 6-5

The LI Express NORTH 2019AA is the team that has been beating everyone, not the LIE Express 2019 team.

What was the score of the edge game?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how is the LI express team doing then?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express team is doing awesome!
Got to play the last 2 weekends in front of numerous college coaches at beautiful venues with great fall weather against very talented teams.
Dads and Moms enjoying spending time with there sons at a very exciting time in there life's!
What else can you ask for.

They are 3-3
Beat team Thunder from Georgia, Leading Edge, and 3d Pacific
Lost to Edge, Madlax and Laxachusett.
All very talented teams with really good players.
But the real score was how many coaches were watching!
Good luck to all the boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they were 3-3..Thanks for the update

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Met two parents from that second li express team and they said they got destroyed last weekend. 35 kids on a roster is a joke.

10 attackmen? hahahahahah

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im not sure what the number was. They lost to 91 crush though. That cant happen. Sad parents paying that much money to be treated like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im not sure what the number was. They lost to 91 crush though. That cant happen. Sad parents paying that much money to be treated like that.

Who lost to 91 crush? Not the express?..Does the LI Express have a B team still?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the same Express North 2019 team play at Big Four on Saturday and UMD Terrapin Classic on Sunday?

The team that played on Saturday may be the best, most balanced team I've seen play this Fall. Most of the posters are focused on college coaches watching games, I think they want to watch the best teams because there is a reasoning they are winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeez, with 30 or 35 kids on a roster that is a great way to send about 30 or 35 families home unhappy after every tournament.

Seems like only a couple years ago Dom Starsia talked about how embarrassing it was to be watching 9th graders play lacrosse. No wait...that was only two years ago.

This is so bad and so sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the same Express North 2019 team play at Big Four on Saturday and UMD Terrapin Classic on Sunday?

The team that played on Saturday may be the best, most balanced team I've seen play this Fall. Most of the posters are focused on college coaches watching games, I think they want to watch the best teams because there is a reasoning they are winning.

Same team, yes

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took the bait..

I believe Express has a few groups in the 2019 grade. The top group (schwalje), then another group of players (Schrieber), then another group of players (Pomps).

Who cares what someone else is paying for their experience. If the one complaining is on the team then you need to have a chat, maybe the placement isn't right for you or your child.

I see it as, if those boys were not on that team they would just be on another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express B lost to Crush

Who lost to 91 crush? Not the express?..Does the LI Express have a B team still?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also express north has a AA 2019 and a 2019 A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE North beat edge 9-8.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE North beat edge 9-8.

Exciting game. Edge was fantastic in transition and had superb attackman (one is a Virginia commit) and two quick goalies. Express North had stronger middies which helped control the game with strong dodging and physical defense. I was very impressed with the Express North defense, disciplined and tough. It was good to see lacrosse played the right way, not a lot of selfish showcase crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is an "orange crush" team playing in the 2019 division at the Big 12 tournament in Columbia, MD this weekend. What team is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express B lost to Crush

thats nice, but Crush has older kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is an "orange crush" team playing in the 2019 division at the Big 12 tournament in Columbia, MD this weekend. What team is that?

That Orange Crush is a club from upstate NY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took the bait..

I believe Express has a few groups in the 2019 grade. The top group (schwalje), then another group of players (Schrieber), then another group of players (Pomps).

Who cares what someone else is paying for their experience. If the one complaining is on the team then you need to have a chat, maybe the placement isn't right for you or your child.

I think LI Express has 4 2019 teams - schwalje, schrieber, pomp,and pomponio. I heard schrieber team has at least 30 on roster, and I think they move kids around amongst the bottom 3 teams. When you play express, you never know what you're getting!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took the bait..

I think LI Express has 4 2019 teams - schwalje, schrieber, pomp,and pomponio. I heard schrieber team has at least 30 on roster, and I think they move kids around amongst the bottom 3 teams. When you play express, you never know what you're getting!

Wow, how do you get on the TOP team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took the bait..

If your not on the top teams why pay the money? ..is it to make sure you can still make the Catholic school team? It's a shame if that is the case but it's not my money being wasted at least..what a joke some of us parents are . We need to look in the mirror and wonder what we have become

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took the bait..

The TOP teams will find you, if your son is exceptional enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took the bait..

If your not on the top teams why pay the money? ..is it to make sure you can still make the Catholic school team? It's a shame if that is the case but it's not my money being wasted at least..what a joke some of us parents are . We need to look in the mirror and wonder what we have become

Why do you care if not your money? Maybe the practices are valuable, maybe it is a matter of convenience, or maybe some people like to play for who will be their eventual coach. All personal choices. What works for one may not work for another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your not on the top teams why pay the money? ..is it to make sure you can still make the Catholic school team? It's a shame if that is the case but it's not my money being wasted at least..what a joke some of us parents are . We need to look in the mirror and wonder what we have become [/quote]

flawed logic - they play the best kids regardless of what club program you played for. Plenty of starters on the freshman teams from 91, outlaws and even LI Empire last year at Chaminade and SA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

flawed logic - they play the best kids regardless of what club program you played for. Plenty of starters on the freshman teams from 91, outlaws and even LI Empire last year at Chaminade and SA [/quote]

That doesn't help the kids on express then that think they will be playing for their Catholic school team over the other ones

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took the bait..

The TOP teams will find you, if your son is exceptional enough.

oh yeah, I forgot. Theres no politics at all in youth lacrosse. $$$ never never plays a role.
you must also believe in the tooth fairy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tooth fairy plays for the Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the outlaws select is ducking team revolution next week in fl$ in 3d. Funny how they were playing each other and all a sudden outlaws goes to another bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the outlaws select is ducking team revolution next week in fl$ in 3d. Funny how they were playing each other and all a sudden outlaws goes to another bracket.

Maybe Revolution went to other bracket...Tell it like it is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are in a HIGHER Rated Bracket- Rev Playing all B Teams, SO WHO ASKED OUT- Outlaws will play rev any time,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hate to say it but not too many people really care if they play each other over the weekend. Following week at Philly Freshmen is where the best games will be and the. Best lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hate to say it but not too many people really care if they play each other over the weekend. Following week at Philly Freshmen is where the best games will be and the. Best lacrosse

If you really take a look, no team has had a bigger turnover then the Revoluution.Not sure how many but they are lucky if they keep 10 kids every year. Probably already looking to make changes for the spring if they can.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every year ?? They only been around for two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are in a HIGHER Rated Bracket- Rev Playing all B Teams, SO WHO ASKED OUT- Outlaws will play rev any time,

You people are absolutely nuts. All of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tooth fairy plays for the Outlaws

Who's that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every year ?? They only been around for two years.

It's amazing all the changes in two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't know the brackets were ranked. But I don't see either team ducking the other either. Imagine if the bracket was fl$, Schrieber, Bluefish, Outlaws, Revolution. You'd hear why do we need to play each other off the Island.

If you want set it up on Li go ahead. Many of these teams are new so they will need the work. who knows what you will get.

Good luck to all the LI teams and boys headed out for the weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the "A" bluefish White or black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More like B or C teams ..sorry no A team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More like B or C teams ..sorry no A team...

Which team is better

Page 23 of 47 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard